Victoria "Lucky" Huxley [Done] [Expandsion on Personality in future possibly.]

Miya R

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
632e620f5b6110060f67d2694680dadc.jpg

name: Victoria Huxley

height: 5'8 / Naturally 5'5

weight: 190 lb / Naturally 160 lb

race: Human: Her prosthetic limbs allow for increased strength and speed but, they are a drain on her stamina and she has to manage herself to avoid exhaustion. 

alliance: CCG

rank: First Class "I honestly believe I don't deserve my Rank but, hey I won't complain."

alias / nicknames: "Just call me Huxley, Miss Huxley works too."

32f16e3f5f2f57f757291c05ff890ab0.jpg

Quinque

Rinkaku / Ukaku

Hollow

1."A plain and simple task for a plain and simple job." Huxley's Naginata is her longest owned quinque dating back from when her former mentor perished on a mission to hunt down an S ranked ghoul.For her, in particular, this is a remarkable achievement as quinques have a tendency to break on her for one reason or another.The blade is extremely sharp but, can be broken by a direct hit due to it being Rinkaku based.IT is an A ranked quinque and while simple not to be underestimated.However, there is a rumor there are plans to remodel it for her personal liking. [A-Rank]

Splinter

2.  A gift from another Investigator to welcome her back into the CCG.She takes it with her on every mission as a means of engagement and dealing with low-class ghouls efficiently.It is the only other quinque to survive her "luck" in the field, it fires shards comparable to high caliber rounds with an added bonus.At the flick of a switch shots, a signal is forcefully triggered in the kakuhou causing the rounds to detonate in a light explosion, the majority of the damage actually being from the round fragmenting and spreading in the target's body. [S-Rank]

speed 1:4 / 2:5

size 1:4 / 2:1

durability 3 / 2

personality:

In her two-year break from the CCG, Huxley matured immensely and realized that it was her own fault as to why she was nearly killed.Displaying a more serious demeanor in the workplace, she feels determined to 'make up' her two-year absence and often works herself harder than she should.Learning to control her temper and stay calm was the most difficult obstacle in these two years.She is a heavy coffee drinker due to her prosthetics causing unavoidable pain in her shoulders and hips when she lays down.Sleep is a luxury for her and she treasures it as much as her morning hashbrowns.She's not a very expressive person however and tends to keep everything to herself and best friends, if she has any that is.With poor social skills she buries herself in work to make herself forget her loneliness and struggles with it daily.One thing she's always secretly wanted was a 'family' a group of people to replace what she had only gotten to watch as a child.She also treasures families as a whole and seeing families of ghouls causes a great conflict within her.[Will explain more about her later but, that's the basics]

History: 

It seems that Huxley was destined to be a member of the CCG from the day she was born.She came from a poor family that struggled to make ends meet.She has 1 older sister and two older brothers.She was an exceptional student while her siblings were better suited trying for a career in sports.Not fitting in with her siblings she was often pushed aside as the focus shifted to her older siblings.While her grades were fantastic, it became normal.Feelings of loneliness, envy and eventually anger set in as time and time again her achievements were brushed aside.On her 14th birthday, she cursed her family after they had put a focus on her brothers game instead of her.Of course, she hadn't really meant what she had said, she was simply upset like any other child would have been. "I hope a ghoul eats them all.They don't even love me." She awoke on August 11th to an empty house, none of her siblings had come home yet and neither had her parents.She assumed the yhad went out and continued on as usual cereal, shower, study.Within 4 hours, however, Bureau Investigators came to her door.Being told plain and simple that ghouls had eaten her family this shook her.

In the care of the CCG she attended one of the Academy Junior Schools attached to every Ghoul Investigator Training Academy, and continued to excel in her grades but, failed to make many friends due to her having never learned how.In her mind getting in shape would help, after all, all of her siblings were successful so why wouldn't she?So began a workout routine and was quite dedicated to it.An instructor and First Class Investigator took note of her intelligence and wrongly assumed she was exercising like she was with plans to join the Academy after she graduated.He took the time to get to know her and within his mind, good intent persuades her to join.It worked and she was one of the top members of her class.She started her career under his teaching he had even stopped instructing at the academy in order to fully train her and make sure she was successful.Again tragedy would strike just 3 years later upon his death, she'd snap a bit as on her next assignment she was reckless and consumed with her anger and nearly lost her life.A recovery period ensued where she was outfitted with prosthetics and her rehabilitation began.She was out of the field for 2 whole years to ensure she was ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread