• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π–›π–Žπ–ˆπ–”π–™π–Žπ–“π–Š'π–˜ π–—π–”π–‘π–Šπ–•π–‘π–†π–ž π–˜π–Šπ–†π–—π–ˆπ–

vicotine

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
π–›π–Žπ–ˆπ–”π–™π–Žπ–“π–Š'π–˜ π–—π–”π–‘π–Šπ–•π–‘π–†π–ž π–˜π–Šπ–†π–—π–ˆπ–
l
it. / adv. lit / novella

- 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔑𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 -

hello, my name is vicotine, and i'm currently looking for a roleplay partner.
a little about me, is that i'm an 18 year old roleplayer who goes by they/he pronouns,
and has around 6-7 years of experience up my sleeve.

through my years of roleplaying I have tried a plethora of different scenarios
and settings, though a few of my favorite things include:

angst
slow-burn romance

phycological
horror
fantasy/supernatural
dystopian / apocalypse
modern

these of course are just my favorites, and I'm in fact quite open to many other things.
as of right now, I'm really only interested in pairings that fall under the lgbtq+
spectrum, particularly m x m , nb x nb, and nb x m .

- 𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 -

as far as writing goes, I tend to strive to accommodate my partner.
although
my responses can range from multi-paragraphs to borderline novella, I've found that
my favorite posts range from three paragraphs to about eight. at this pace, I can easily
engage in rapid fire, and respond at least three times a day.

my writing frequency tends to fluctuate, somedays ranging from 3-5+, other days only once.
really it just depends on how interested I am, and whether or not I'm free. I don't really have
a requirement from you, other than please try to respond at least once a day. If you
find yourself losing interest, or busy, just give me a heads up and I'll be happy.

I do not require writing samples, though I do have some on hand! just ask to see them during
discussion.

- π”£π”¦π”«π”žπ”© -

if you think you may be interested, please shoot me a dm! I would love to discuss a
possible plotline with you. also, just a heads up, I do love OOC banter and conversation.
If the idea of that makes you uncomfortable, that's fine, just let me know! I just
find joy in talking about our characters, and swapping things in regards to them. I'm
an artist, so chances are if the roleplay lasts long enough, you may even get some
art out of me.

alright, thats it! thank you for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back