• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Vicky wants YOU to join up!

Troldmand

Your Bizarre Acquaintance
Roleplay Type(s)
G'day/mornin'/evenin'/night, ladies and gentlemen.

* Name's Vicky.
* I'm looking for a partner to embark on a slew of life-threatening and mind-boggling adventures.
* Am 19 and still growing.
* I live out my days among pines and birches of Finland -- drinking grog and dreaming about braving the Baltic Sea one more time.
* I enjoy Art and Writing, the latter not as much as the former, but still.
* I write in 3rd person, past tense. Always!
* I tried so many ways to render 1x1 threads out that making everything a list entry seemed like a brilliant idea.
* I don't bite OOC. Hit me up.
* ...but don't take my word for it!

What pleasures do I indulge in? Good question!

* Realistic/Modern RPs with a sip of supernatural: I can't stress this enough -- I love and crave urban settings with some supernatural elements thrown in. Be it a vampire trying to make a living, or a mage honing their craft in secret. Vampires have a special place in my heart, seeing as I come from World of Darkness tabletop RPGs.
* Low fantasy: Dynastic squabbles and vicious rumours in some far-off kingdom? Yes, please! You may even bring a dragon over to spice things up.
* Futuristic: Exploring distant star systems, investigating crimes in the Outer Rim -- count me in, so long as the scope's not too large!
* Fandoms: This one merits its own list. Hold on!

What fandoms/settings do I prefer? Let's find out!

* Vampire: the Masquerade. I LOVE it; always loved; will always love it. Latest editions might be a little shabby, but all the lore and mechanics it's got in store -- including adjacent settings along the lines of Wraith or Werewolf -- make for some Pulitzer-tier storytelling, I swear.
* Game of Thrones: It's lovely, even though to me it's more on the mid/high fantasy side, and I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. I've got and read all the books, worry not!
* Star Wars: I adore the Original Trilogy, and would love to give a story set in its universe a try, as long as Force is not involved at all or involved to a limited extent. I'm more into the common folk, bound to rely on their wits and their guns as opposed to Force powers.

Now that you know more about me, I've got a confession to make: I don't have any plots in mind, only my preferred settings and genres. That's when you step in! Hit me up, even if you too suffer from a shortage of ideas, and let's see if we can come up with a plot that'd make us both glued to our keyboards. I'm online most of the time, so once your message pops up, I'll try to respond as soon as I'm able to!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Cheers~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back