• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Vices and Virtues OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Let the laptop rest for a little and it’s back to normal, I hope. So far it’s 10 mins in without pointlessly shutting down.

Crap sorry! I’m on vacation and I think I have to drop because I won’t have a chance. Sorry!

Phew, I’m almost finished with the backstory and it wont be long for me to move onto the other juicy facts like relationships and those nummy abilities!

By the way, my laptop is officially unusable. I’ll take it with a technician when I can, my cousin explained that maybe the overheating isn’t on the outside, but on the inside.

So yes, I have been cursed with writing on mobile. It isn’t so bad, but I fear how numerous my spelling mistakes might be without me even noticing. I should probably stop being so lazy with re-reading my stuff…

Phew, I’m almost finished with the backstory and it wont be long for me to move onto the other juicy facts like relationships and those nummy abilities!

By the way, my laptop is officially unusable. I’ll take it with a technician when I can, my cousin explained that maybe the overheating isn’t on the outside, but on the inside.

So yes, I have been cursed with writing on mobile. It isn’t so bad, but I fear how numerous my spelling mistakes might be without me even noticing. I should probably stop being so lazy with re-reading my stuff…
Great job, you got this! 👍 Hopefully the situation with your computer is resolved soon, though.

Great job, you got this! 👍 Hopefully the situation with your computer is resolved soon, though.
Thank you so much! I’ll probably take a bath to refresh myself and my mind because holy shit I feel SO STICKY AND AWFUL WHAT.

Yeah, I hope too. I was actually thinking of buying a new laptop around December since I’ll have enough money for it at that time. But if all signs point to no I’ll take the one that I already have to a technician to see what they can get fixed, it’s much cheaper AND it doesn’t come with shipping fees!!!!

Another mild inconvenience is that, wow. Finding theme songs for this man that I’m trying to write has been a DUTY. I usually put on music that fits my character when I’m writing, or creating them. But it has been so hard that I’ve resorted to ’’’’’’’villain playlists’’’’’ to see if I find good songs. All that I have now is Bones, Natural, Enemy, and I’m So Sorry from Imagine Dragons. Also Garbage Day from Rare Americans.

I think I had this playlist for a character that was kinda punk rock and mean so I’ll check up on that while I take my steamy hot shower.

Back from taking a shower and eating a sandwich, just found this pretty awesome song called Converse County which is like wtf super good and fits the character woop woop

Alright, today‘s the day! My boy will be finished today, promised! Plus, if I don’t finish today I’ll have to work on not only studying but rushing the sheet, since my exams start on Wednesday and end in Tuesday.

Alright, today‘s the day! My boy will be finished today, promised! Plus, if I don’t finish today I’ll have to work on not only studying but rushing the sheet, since my exams start on Wednesday and end in Tuesday.
Ooh good luck with your exams! Can’t wait to see your character :)

GUESS WHO'S DRAFT DIDNT SAVE DESPITE CLICKING THE GODDAMNED SAVE DRAFT BUTTON A THOUSAND TIMES AND NOW HAS TO WRITE HALF OF THE FUCKING BACKSTORY AGAAAIIIIIN

Oh no 😭 I've been there, that sucks so much
Yeah, but surprisingly, the draft didn’t save on the computer that I borrowed (Picture below, it’s the PC of the house, basically.) instead IT SAVED ON MY MOBILE DEVICE??? I HAVE NOT TOUCHED IT ALL THE TIME IVE BEEN ADVANCING THE BACKSTORY AND IT JUST MAGICALLY SAVES THERE????image.jpg
(also yes i am very comfily laying on my bed while writing instead of being on the couch.)

I mean, at least it SAVED. It’s extremely convenient and livesaving but on GOD YESSSS

Don't you just love having that sudden urge to add pillars of detail and emotion to your backstory that you just fucking rewrite it all?

I mean at least it's coming out how I want it but I'm not finishing it much sooner.

I completely forgot the part that yeah they're a virtue with an aura and everything so to not spend 2 more hours rewriting shit about them finding out we'll leave it at 'They kinda know but not really because they were too busy being angsty and emo'

Morning! I’m glad to see that ya’ll like M’boy. Super duper mega hyped for the IC! Can’t wait to see our characters interact, and you guys bet I’m pumping out a GIGAPOST for Amadeus, so many ideas.

Also, now that I’ve read Sloan’s character on full (Btw I love him) it came to my mind if by any chance we could create cryptids? Not necessarily characters, maybe just the legends. I think it would be pretty cool! Plus, I LOVE creating funky little creature designs.

Morning! I’m glad to see that ya’ll like M’boy. Super duper mega hyped for the IC! Can’t wait to see our characters interact, and you guys bet I’m pumping out a GIGAPOST for Amadeus, so many ideas.

Also, now that I’ve read Sloan’s character on full (Btw I love him) it came to my mind if by any chance we could create cryptids? Not necessarily characters, maybe just the legends. I think it would be pretty cool! Plus, I LOVE creating funky little creature designs.
Y E S

If you create a cryptid design, I  will find a way for it to pop up in the roleplay somewhere.

Sorry I haven’t been super active on here! I’m on vacation until the 25th so I’ve been really busy >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back