• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Vices and Virtues OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I’m also digging the other characters, I’m going to enjoy seeing how Nina interacts with them all!

I love Dane DeHaan. Now I want to watch Chronicle 😂

me too!! honestly one of my favorite actors

do i have work in five hours? yes. am suddenly i tempted to rewatch every single one of dane dehaan’s works? also yes.

me too!! honestly one of my favorite actors

do i have work in five hours? yes. am suddenly i tempted to rewatch every single one of dane dehaan’s works? also yes.
I see no conflict. The obvious solution is to watch them all lol jk

But anyway Judas is such a cool character! Can’t wait to see how all these characters end up augmenting or diminishing each other’s vices and virtues and how they all get along

I've put up my character description, please let me know what changes you would suggest (always happy to get feedback)! I hope my idea works with how the virtues/vices are meant to be.

PixieDust PixieDust I really like your character's backstory btw

I've put up my character description, please let me know what changes you would suggest (always happy to get feedback)! I hope my idea works with how the virtues/vices are meant to be.

PixieDust PixieDust I really like your character's backstory btw
Aww thank you’ I love your character’s back story too! Really interesting :) also Ashley Benson is a great fc

Thanks you :) Céline reminded me of a 1940s French novel heroine, she would fit right in! Are we choosing songs for our characters too? If so, I would, if Eloise works for this game, I pick "Digital Daggers - Close your Eyes". I won't post a link here because they never seem to work across countries and I assume most of you are in America X)

Thanks you :) Céline reminded me of a 1940s French novel heroine, she would fit right in! Are we choosing songs for our characters too? If so, I would, if Eloise works for this game, I pick "Digital Daggers - Close your Eyes". I won't post a link here because they never seem to work across countries and I assume most of you are in America X)
Ooh nice! 1940s French heroine she would love it xD Some people definitely picked songs for their characters so I’m sure you can. I picked a French song by one of my favourite artists.

I’m not in the US xD

Ooh nice! 1940s French heroine she would love it xD Some people definitely picked songs for their characters so I’m sure you can. I picked a French song by one of my favourite artists.

I’m not in the US xD
Haha I assume you're in Cornwall? :P I'm North-East of you, along with everyone else in the UK. Not by the coast though, sadly. I'll add the song to my character sheet then!

I'm a good hour away from London (let's not get into the traffic factor), so hello neighbour! Cornwall does indeed seem nice, I've actually never been. Would love to live by the seaside though <3 I used to live in Brittany and I miss it sometimes, but I promise that's not the only reason I instantly liked Céline.

I'm a good hour away from London (let's not get into the traffic factor), so hello neighbour! Cornwall does indeed seem nice, I've actually never been. Would love to live by the seaside though <3 I used to live in Brittany and I miss it sometimes, but I promise that's not the only reason I instantly liked Céline.
Oh gosh you lived in Brittany! How lucky. I’ve actually never been there so if I say something inaccurate about it I know who to ask xD

I’m supposing that ‘Love‘ reaction meant I’m all in. And since I’m compulsively impatient, I’ll just begin aggressively brainstorming a character.

My brain is taking the “Vices don’t have to be bad and Virtues don’t have to be good’ at it’s best. A generally antagonistic character who was given a rather ‘heroic‘ role (when it’s really just someone who says thank you a lot) Has always been one of my favourite things to write. I already have the FC ready and everything. I might read up on the existing characters and begin writing mine.

And I am so fanboying over the idea!

I’m supposing that ‘Love‘ reaction meant I’m all in. And since I’m compulsively impatient, I’ll just begin aggressively brainstorming a character.

My brain is taking the “Vices don’t have to be bad and Virtues don’t have to be good’ at it’s best. A generally antagonistic character who was given a rather ‘heroic‘ role (when it’s really just someone who says thank you a lot) Has always been one of my favourite things to write. I already have the FC ready and everything. I might read up on the existing characters and begin writing mine.

yesyesyesyesyes

yes, sorry, I had the spoons to react to messages, but not to actually reply to them. I'm super excited to see what you come up with, I love your idea so far.

yes, sorry, I had the spoons to react to messages, but not to actually reply to them. I'm super excited to see what you come up with, I love your idea so far.
Thank you! Still undecided about how much antagonistic I should make them. But what I do have clear in my brain is that his ability could be the complete opposite of their virtue. What I'm trying to say is, instead of them having to say thanks and all of that dilly dally others just give them most if not all of the credit and thank them. Could be cool, dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back