• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Vices and Virtues OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
That's not to say it isn't an ability they can't develop! I did mention that they'd develop/discover stronger powers through the roleplay, but at the start it should be simple things they'd use in every day life.
Oh okay! I might go with the changing her appearance thing as a starting ability? Or maybe they can copy traits in general, and that just includes someone’s power once the rp progresses?
That way it can start as something small. Like the character seeing someone with a pretty eye color (let’s say blue) and internally going like “I wish my eyes were that beautiful” and then noticing their eye color changed to blue next time they look in a mirror.

Oh okay! I might go with the changing her appearance thing as a starting ability? Or maybe they can copy traits in general, and that just includes someone’s power once the rp progresses?
That way it can start as something small. Like the character seeing someone with a pretty eye color (let’s say blue) and internally going like “I wish my eyes were that beautiful” and then noticing their eye color changed to blue next time they look in a mirror.
I love the copying traits idea! That's really neat!

As for how their ability affects others, I’m not too sure if I want to go the “people feel envious of them” route, or the “they’re the one envious of others, so ppl naturally feel like they’re better than them” route. I think the latter makes for excellent backstory potential, but the other is kinda funny in an ironic way.

You should also think about how the vice affects the people around them. Each person has like an aura that affects those around them subconsciously, and individual abilities and tricks they can do depending on their level of awareness.

As for how their ability affects others, I’m not too sure if I want to go the “people feel envious of them” route, or the “they’re the one envious of others, so ppl naturally feel like they’re better than them” route. I think the latter makes for excellent backstory potential, but the other is kinda funny in an ironic way.
You were just a little quicker than me XD

This is all super exciting! Still trying to work out chastity’s power but immobilisation seems like a good physical manifestation of it. Does the ability affect the user as well?

sup dudes!

My bf started this so I decided to jump in. I'm rel, aka Pride. I'm also going to be playing a variety of townsfolks for funies. Lovely to meet y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back