• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Vestrela Cosmic Pantheons

Naxtaroth

The Raven
As a follow-up to my previous post about the cosmic hierarchy of Vestrela, my D&D 5e/personal writing world, I will be making this post for the specific pantheons of Vestrela. Note that in this case, pantheon refers not to a collection of deities worshiped collectively by a group of people, but rather, to a collection of cosmic entities with divine levels of power.

Each cosmic pantheon is made up of one Paragon, and some Exarchs who share a common domain with the Paragon. As previously stated, some of these are not worshiped by mortals, but rather, serve as cosmic forces vying for power or enforcing cosmic laws. I will sort each pantheon by the divine domain it correlates with.

For now, I’ll just provide images, the first 2 pictures in each set are of the Paragon. Image 1 is the humanoid avatar form that it takes when interacting with mortals on its plane and Image 2 is of its true form, usually plane-sized monstrous beasts or creatures. I’ll then every so often go through and make edits to each section and add more information on the pictures provided. If you see two pictures side by side with similar visuals and only one is of a humanoid, those two are most likely paired together in some way, whether it be an alternate form or pet of the deity.

Lastly, I’ll include tidbits on the general concept and inspirations of the plane associated with each domain/pantheon

• The Dracomages
    The Dracomages are dragon deities based around various types of magic. They reside on a Lawful Neutral plane called Xudynn, which is similar to Mechanus, being a giant clockwork city of magitech. They are the embodiments of the schools of magic along with a few other magical practices. Xudynn itself is seen as the clockwork of the universe itself, various clocks such as the months of the year and other important cycles can be found here.
    • Zehla, the Celestial Dragon

Attachments

• 00548515-6960-4AA3-A27F-F8E9F12055B5.jpeg
    00548515-6960-4AA3-A27F-F8E9F12055B5.jpeg
    487.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back