• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Very Specific Request (look inside!)

Jannah

Barely holding on.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I just got an idea for a modern fantasy plot I'd love to try out. It goes as follows:
My character is immortal (the reason for the immortality tbd) and has already been alive for centuries. Because of such an unnaturally long life span he has seen some shit and is tired. He begins seeking ways to die but to no avail.

Enter your character, a perfectly ordinary citizen of the modern world. She is heavily focused on her career (or perhaps some other ambition), thus leaves little time for much else. However, one day during a fateful encounter she meets my character. They both think nothing of it and soon the two begin to mesh.

As the relationship grows the truth about my character gradually comes out, along with his grievances and desire to die. Your character is then forced to wrestle with this new reality. Should she honour her friend's wishes? Help him in his journey, even if it takes them to the ends of the Earth? Or even seek a path to immortality herself?

I'm imagining this plot to be mostly fluff filled with plenty of globetrotting adventure. It can also be either romantic or platonic, although I do feel like it would have more impact as a romantic plot (I'm kind of a sucker for the kind of tropes being played off here). If romantic, I'm only willing to play MxF for this one since I already have the roles established. Apologies in advance for those seeking a LGBTQA+ plot! Additionally, I am looking for someone 18+, literate to advanced to play the female role.

If you have any questions or are wanting to RP then feel free to PM me!

Last edited:
I just got an idea for a modern fantasy plot I'd love to try out. It goes as follows:
My character is immortal (the reason for the immortality tbd) and has already been alive for centuries. Because of such an unnaturally long life span he has seen some shit and is tired. He begins seeking ways to die but to no avail.

Enter your character, a perfectly ordinary citizen of the modern world. She is heavily focused on her career (or perhaps some other ambition), thus leaves little time for much else. However, one day during a fateful encounter she meets my character. They both think nothing of it and soon the two begin to mesh.

As the relationship grows the truth about my character gradually comes out, along with his grievances and desire to die. Your character is then forced to wrestle with this new reality. Should she honour her friend's wishes? Help him in his journey, even if it takes them to the ends of the Earth? Or even seek a path to immortality herself?

I'm imagining this plot to be mostly fluff filled with plenty of globetrotting adventure. It can also be either romantic or platonic, although I do feel like it would have more impact as a romantic plot (I'm kind of a sucker for the kind of tropes being played off here). If romantic, I'm only willing to play MxF for this one since I already have the roles established. Apologies in advance for those seeking a LGBTQA+ plot! Additionally, I am looking for someone 18+, literate to advanced to play the female role.

If you have any questions or are wanting to RP then feel free to PM me!
Hey there i'd be interested n playing and can offer more details about me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back