• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Very Specific MxF Fantasy Romance Plot (More Details Inside!) (CLOSED)

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
Hello! Call me Rusty! I've made a few request threads in the past, though I have a bad tendency to not really keep them updated, but anyways! I've been writing for three, turning four years in July, and my length and schedule flucuates with the tides. And the moon. And the constellations. You get the picture. After a brief bout of writer's block, I've finally got the motivation to write an interest check for a very, very specific fantasy plot I have in mind. Before that, though, we all know what's coming. The thing everyone hates: RULES. Don't worry, I hate writing these as much as you hate reading them, so I'll keep this brief.

1. I'd really be more comfortable if you were 18+! I feel bad about this, but I really do feel uncomfortable writing with people under 18.

2. Be cool. Shouldn't be too har, I hope.

3. Uhh, don't really have a length requirement, I don't like 'em. Write as much as you need and want to. No need to write a ten page essay about how your character enjoys the taste of water.

4. Plot with me! I love building a world and story with my partner, so this is a must.

5. I am ditch friendly! No need to feel bad if you're not feeling it anymore.

6. Uhhh, crap that's it!

Oh! Right! Some stuff about me!

1. As I've said, I've been on the site for almost four years now! I wrote before but uh...that was on Roblox so we don't talk about that

2. I am 18+

3. Love fantasy and pretty much anything nerdy (how original, I know)

4. I have a dog! If you want pictures I have 'em!

5. I'm comfortable with writing FxF, though MxF is my preferred and it's what I'm looking for here!

6. That being said I don't really care what your sex or orientation is! Just as long as you're comfortable playing a female character against a male one.

Okay onto the plot!

Love is Boundless (High/Low Fantasy)

Our characters are from a mostly normal medieval kingdom, i.e. it has a pretty strict caste system. If you’re born a farmer, you’ll probably die one with no chance of moving up or marrying out of your class. Same goes for the nobility, though they tend to have more upward and downward mobility. Regardless, our characters are of completely different classes. As is custom, they’re to be married off once they come of age. Their betrothed aren’t bad people, but there’s no real connection, as it’s merely for tradition and/or profit. But the two meet somehow, perhaps at a festival or because of a shared interest. Regardless, they immediately connect over their shared passions and feelings of not being in control of their lives. They talk as much as they can, eventually finding out they’ve developed feelings for one another. Desperate to start over, and cast away the chains of their families, they prepare to run away. Which is successful.

This story is sort of inspired by a game called Haven, if you’re familiar. Basically, two young, free spirited lovers run off to make their own future rather than wasting it stuck in an unhappy marriage. Lots of fluff, drama, action, and snarky humor (please God give me that friendly sass/flirting, it gives me life.) Another thing is that our characters don’t have to be the classic farmhand and the noble. It could middle class with a lower class, or middle class with upper class, or even people of the same class, separated by their families somehow. Whatever the case, they’re young, in love, and looking for their purpose in life.

Wow, that wasn't as grueling as I thought...huh. Anyways, that's about it. The plot is very vague after the setup because I want to build it with ya! That's about it, I think! DM me or ask for my Discord if you're interested! Be seeing ya (I hope!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back