• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Very Detailed HP Auror Roleplay [set in 1887]

I just like to say that I have finished my own CS, and am ready to review/discuss what other people want to do. I hope it doesn't appear too daunting, (you definitely don't have to write half a novel like I did for the background!), I'm always willing to help you with figuring out who your character is and what their motivations are.

Hoping to get my CS up tomorrow. Bit of a hectic weekend though so may turn out to be Monday if not, will send any questions/queries your way!

Goodness this looks like an interesting RP! If it weren't for the discord OOC I'd join immediately ^^"

Hoping to get my CS up tomorrow. Bit of a hectic weekend though so may turn out to be Monday if not, will send any questions/queries your way!
That's alright! I'm looking forward to it.

Goodness this looks like an interesting RP! If it weren't for the discord OOC I'd join immediately ^^"
You don't need to use discord, I just find it handier for casual chat than the forums, but it's not a requirement to use it as long as you're active and involved.

You don't need to use discord, I just find it handier for casual chat than the forums, but it's not a requirement to use it as long as you're active and involved.
Oh I know that, but I used to do the same thing back in the day (when Skype was still the preferred external OOC), and it always turned into so much discussion to keep up with/be left out of that now it's just one of my rules not to join any RP with an external OOC. It's sad to have to limit my options this way, but I simply don't have the time to commit to RPing that I used to (now that I have a real life to live as well ;P ), and you miss out on a lot if you're not in the OOC.
Still, I intend to keep up with this RP and read the story at least ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back