• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Versus! The secret lives of Blue-Bay

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi-ho, let’s give this a go...
Recently was inspired by a old rp I used to write in and figured I could make it suit four people including myself. It is a
Slice of life/comedy/romance/action/(mystery?)

Four characters rent a share house and go to college but these four people hide a secret life from each other. Two of these people are Hero’s, registered with the hero association (or maybe not!) the other two are supers on the other side of the law. These four often clash at night on the streets... But what would happen if they began to clash at home?
————————————
Welcome to the fictional American town of Blue-Bay! Mix LA with New York and vacuum up half that filth!

It’s A City on the beach as the locals often brag about. Yes the BB has everything from Broadway to drug dealers, college to five star restaurants the people going to college work at to pay off their student loans.

But enough of fictional cities, let’s talk of your fictional character!
Are they a hero working in secret while trying to get assignments completed?
Are they a dastardly villain stealing whatever and doing as they please?

The main plot is secret and effects all in the share house, but I'd like each character to have their own little secret arc that the other players could interact with.
Maybe your villian is attempting to cut a deal where they work off their crime by doing super hero tasks...

Maybe your hero has a dark past that is creeping back into their life...

Maybe your character does whatever for the fun of, making money off themselves in the same way Peter Parker and Spiderman sell selfies to the paper...
Either way the rp is character focused, how they interact and keep (or share) their secrets... how they engage with confrontations while wearing their mask as opposed to the civilian persona...
——————
As i normally play a male, looking for another player to make a boy and two players to make some girls. Keep lots of potential lols and drama in the air.

Your characters super power can be almost anything but keep in mind being “all might” or “super man” is left for pro hero npcs who can usually one shot most threats. Or be played as a joke.

The first villian spot and power is taken by me- with teleportation.
If you are interested please say so here and maybe give a little idea of your character.

Hero/villain
Power
Last edited:
I thought this would have a better chance at gathering people. If ol versus here doesn’t buck up and pull weight I’m sad to say I’ll need to drag it to the site archive and put her down for the glue factory.

Might be interesting, I'm guessing we don't know each others identities

That's the idea, I may not have worded it great in the first post

I might make a male hero with the power to create forcefields around himself

Added a tad more info to the first post. If this doesn't get any attention I'm gonna feel discouraged and make it a 1x1 because I enjoyed this when it happened.

Don't three other people wanna maybe enjoy this in the same way?

NeonFlow NeonFlow I can see your villain being annoying for my hero to fight depending on how wide the forcefields are around mc you could just teleport in or out of them

A villain that has telekinetic powers
Sounds awesome did you care what gender?
Was hoping to have two males and two females. If they are hero’s or villains doesn’t matter

Last edited:
Okay it's looking very likely that I will be making my forcefield creating hero

Three guys and one girl is a decent scenario for anime or rp but I was kinda hoping for balance lol
If someone else posts before I make a thread about making a girl one of you two are out aha

Hey ! I don't really want to kick anyone out. Could we possibly have a 5 person rp ?

I'll take a technopath (empath with technology) girl ! She can be more neutral, like hacker for hire if it's ok with you/if it fits the theme

I see that more people are getting interested than the gm originally expected. I’d love to join if there is room or if anything opens up. I’d im interested in a female villain or hero. I have ideas for both just let me know if it’s a possibility.

Don't worry I'm only being gm for four people at the most, it's either I judge character sheets to pick what I think is the best fit,
(If we have multiple players for each role)
Or some sort of "Mario party" or fight to the death to determine a winner.
I see that more people are getting interested than the gm originally expected. I’d love to join if there is room or if anything opens up. I’d im interested in a female villain or hero. I have ideas for both just let me know if it’s a possibility.
As you are the second person to request a female character hero or villian you have a spot before said party or fight happens

Don't worry I'm only being gm for four people at the most, it's either I judge character sheets to pick what I think is the best fit,
(If we have multiple players for each role)
Or some sort of "Mario party" or fight to the death to determine a winner.

As you are the second person to request a female character hero or villian you have a spot before said party or fight happens

Sounds good! Let me know when the thread for character sheets are up and I’ll start working!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back