• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Verite

Endearing Misanthrope
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1628494246037.png

Okay, three, two, one, let's jam.

Hi hi, name's Verite, but feel free to alternatively call me as Ver or Vera if you'd like. 24 years young, with about twelve years of RP experience. Yeah, I guess that means I've been doing this for almost half my life now. I go by any pronouns, so refer to me as you will. Naturally, LGBTQ+ friendly as well. Big into anime, games, comics, and film/TV. Looking to make some friends and get some roleplays rolling, so let's dive right into the nitty gritty.

Me, Myself, and I
  • I use drawn faceclaims, and I would prefer my partners to be able to do the same. Just personal preference. Anime and comics are my go-to aesthetic for reference.
  • I like a good romance, and it's safe to bet that whatever RP we do will likely include it. I can play any gender, from male to female to non-binary, and I do most kinds of gender pairings, though admittedly I'm by far least accustomed to MxM.
  • I enjoy OOC talk! I'm honestly aching to make some new friends, so feel free to chat me up at your leisure.
  • On the topic of talking to each other, definitely feel free to contribute your ideas and stuff you wanna do in our brainstorming sessions, and please do pull your weight while planning and plotting. Don't want our collaboration to be a one-way road, after all.
  • I write at a literate to advanced-lit level, I think. I actually don't really remember what constitutes that stuff, but generally, I write a bare minimum of at least two paragraphs, and I'd like my partners to be able to do the same as well. Depending on the scene at hand and how invested I am, I can of course write way more than that though. Otherwise, I'm not much of a stickler of post lengths; quality over quantity and all that.
  • As far as post frequency goes, I'll be candid, I won't be the fastest poster in the world. I work full time and my motivation tends to come and go, so I certainly can't promise daily posts on a consistent basis, probably little more than a handful a week, but I'll definitely try my best to remain active as can be. I'll be available to talk OOC just about every day though, if you ever wanna just chat. To that end, I live in the States, CST Time Zone, if that helps you at all.
  • That said, I'm ghost friendly. Things happen, I really do get it.
  • No triggers here. In fact, I rather enjoy exploring all sorts of dark narrative themes, as long as it's presented seriously and with nuance obviously.
  • Partners at least 18 years old much preferred.
  • If you're interested in cooking up an RP with me, feel free to just shoot me a message. Please don't post in this thread.

Original Prompts
Here, I'll be outlining the original prompts I have on hand, most of which I have a plot or two in mind for them, but I'd be happy to hear your ideas as well if you feel inclined to hit me up.
  • Cyberpunk Mystery/Conspiracy
  • Superhero x Newly Powered, Reluctant Superhero
  • Superhero x Supervillain
  • Paranormal Detectives
  • Space Opera
  • Fantasy Military School
  • Reunited Ex-Lovers
  • Reincarnated Person x Past Life Childhood Friend

Fandoms
For fandoms, I don't really have any concrete plots for them off the top of my head, aside from some vague ideas, so I'd definitely be down to do some brainstorming. Listed below are just some characters I'm willing to play. For most of these, I prefer to do canon x OC, but if the pairing interests me enough, I might be open to doing a canon x canon. Possibly open to doubling, depending on the characters in question, though it may require some convincing depending on who's involved.

Marvel Comics
  • Shang-Chi
  • Lin Lie (Iron Fist)
  • Samuel Chung (Blindspot)
Spider-Verse
Yeah, I guess this is effectively the same as Marvel, but I figured this and that appeal to distinctly different niches.
  • OC x OC
Trails/Kiseki Series
Equally willing to play as or against these characters.
  • Kloe Rinz/Klaudia von Auslese
  • Lloyd Bannings
  • Rixia Mao
  • Rean Schwarzer
  • Emma Millstein
  • Kurt Vander
  • Juna Crawford
Star Trek
Watched everything up to the first six seasons of Voyager so far.
  • Harry Kim
  • OC x OC
Yakuza/Like A Dragon
  • Takayuki Yagami
  • Masayoshi Tanimura
  • Saeko Mukouda
  • Joon-gi Han
  • Seong-hui
  • OC x OC
Demon Slayer
Have read the entire manga. Willing to play as or against.
  • Shinobu Kocho

Well, I guess that about covers it, I think. Certainly hope I didn't miss anything or mess something up. If any of this interests you, do shoot me a personal message and we can get to talking shop! As requested above, please do not comment in the thread.

Last edited:
Bump. Testing the waters and seeing who'll bite, and hoping I won't overexert myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back