Other VENT

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Okay so this is just a place for me and anyone else who wants to rant and ramble or even just scream about people without naming names or doing anything else. Feel free to be an amgery table flipper or however you need to express XD (and receive as much snuggle support as I can give)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
okay im really flipping annoyed but also not reeeeeee
Iz
confuzzling me.
0042fd6e7a37aaf86ef516cf63e3b0bf.jpg

Awesome! I just deleted reddit from my phone for the second time, the first time was after one day of using it, I deleted it because there was an A hole saying incredibly wrong things in the comments of my first post, and I argued with him for a whole day because I don’t know I’m an idiot, this time I had to deal with the moderators of a subreddit called r/amithea$&hole who apparently think saying “ok boomer” is a worse offense than calling someone an A-hole. I’ve swore to myself that first time that I’d never use reddit again, I should’ve listened to myself.

Remember kids: "Reddit? Hahahh no."

Anyway for my own semi vent:
When someone says they need your opinion looking at something in PMs and it's a new RP related system. But they make you wait over and still presently over a week, they wanted to run the idea by me, and I haven't even been given anything to prove it actually even exists. Just a three post discussion that is more akin to giving ideas than feedback and general opinion. It is annoying the absolute Albert Smithderson out of me. But waiting Is what I will continue.

Also semi unrelated but irked due to having tried figuring it out since one to five AM, anyone know where a 3D printing discussion thread would actually 100% fit in? Due to what it is and all, it seems like a in between of the general and personal subforums.

*Just now realizing that I don't have anything to vent....Yet.*

I'll make a joke to make you all feel better!

What did the psychiatrist say to vent her frustrations?

Answer: I really should move my office to one without an air duct that is directly connected to the waiting room.

*Just now realizing that I don't have anything to vent....Yet.*

I'll make a joke to make you all feel better!

What did the psychiatrist say to vent her frustrations?

Answer: I really should move my office to one without an air duct that is directly connected to the waiting room.

I felt better yesterday!

Okay so this is just a place for me and anyone else who wants to rant and ramble or even just scream about people without naming names or doing anything else. Feel free to be an amgery table flipper or however you need to express XD (and receive as much snuggle support as I can give)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
okay im really flipping annoyed but also not reeeeeee
Iz
confuzzling me.

We also have one of these cockatoos and you can really see that expression of betrayal when we're trying to eat and she's not! Followed by her feathering all over my food!

Last edited:
I need to vent. I just got off the phone with a rude customer. Yelling and the works. There was nothing I could do to help that person feel better. Nothing I said helped her and she just kept telling me I was doing my job wrong because her sister "was a pharmacist".

Frustrated and shaken- I wonder to myself, is this part of the job? There is nothing I can say or do- I can't tell them how I feel. And then she threatens to give our company a bad review. Like that would make me kiss her feet and beg her to not do it. Maybe I should have? We will see when my manager tells me all the things I did wrong. And I just wanted to hang up so bad.

People around me show their sympathies. They clearly didn't want me to talk to someone so rude. I am a wuss. Easily shaken but I tried to stay strong and laugh it off.

It is upsetting. Why so people think it is okay to treat others like this? I get that she was mad. I understand. Things like this shouldn't be taken lightly. But I don't exactly know how yelling at the people who are working for you to receive goods is helpful at all. Idk. It feels better to type it here than show how much she upset me.

I am probably going to use this alot because writing things apparently helps me cool down. Yes, I am aware I currently suffer from First World Problems, please don’t sue me.

No, I do not have ‘the mentality of a 12 year old kid’ for saying that ‘digital art is real art’. If anything, the fact that you replied to my statement with five rapid fire comments which lacked any sort of proper grammar and were just an excuse to ‘subtly’ insult me prove that you are the kid in this scenario. Most digital artist also have experience with drawing traditional art- just changing the medium doesn’t suddenly make art invalid. Just because you saw one 10 second tutorial about ‘how to draw {insert thing here} easily on an IPad’ doesn’t mean you know everything there is to know about digital art. Also, if you think every artist on this planet besides me agrees with your ‘digital art is sooo easy any idiot can do it’ opinion then you must be delusional.

Moral of the story: never go in the comment section of any site. Does writing this count?

I am probably going to use this alot because writing things apparently helps me cool down. Yes, I am aware I currently suffer from First World Problems, please don’t sue me.

No, I do not have ‘the mentality of a 12 year old kid’ for saying that ‘digital art is real art’. If anything, the fact that you replied to my statement with five rapid fire comments which lacked any sort of proper grammar and were just an excuse to ‘subtly’ insult me prove that you are the kid in this scenario. Most digital artist also have experience with drawing traditional art- just changing the medium doesn’t suddenly make art invalid. Just because you saw one 10 second tutorial about ‘how to draw {insert thing here} easily on an IPad’ doesn’t mean you know everything there is to know about digital art. Also, if you think every artist on this planet besides me agrees with your ‘digital art is sooo easy any idiot can do it’ opinion then you must be delusional.

Moral of the story: never go in the comment section of any site. Does writing this count?
When you think of it, basically everything can be considered art. Art is anything created by the creative outlets of your mind. Traditional drawings are art. Sculptures are art. Digital art is still art. Writing fiction, writing poetry... Writing scripts for a play, making music, graffiti, origami, programming, singing, dancing, painting, woodworking, designing buildings, inventing.

I'd even hazard to ask "what ISN'T art?"

Time for me to vent out

Just the last few days I've been very very busy, I have no clue why. Everyday it's the same schedule: RPN, drawing, writing, Pinterest, yet I can't get out of this schedule and stop it.
Recently, my browser wouldn't stop crashing and reloading pages I don't want to reload, and the screen on my tablet is not responding (at least the top half of it) and when you move it, it becomes response in its own way (as in it starts tapping things I don't want it to do), yet I have to use this device and it drives me insane.

Life of a busy role player is not fun...

I am trying to help the best I can but it pisses me off soooo much when people act like such assholes. This richer family is giving away donations to those affected by the tornado- they mention they tried to buy water at Sam's club but it was a mad house. This woman actually says "I don't understand why- it isn't like it is the end of the world" wtf woman. It feels like the end of the world for many people who lost their homes. People are scared- at least have some compassion. And their daughter was like "our power was out so that was really hard. It took them so long to get it back on.' I wish you could have heard the whining to her voice.

HO73rPU.gif

*Leaves calmly*

I am trying to help the best I can but it pisses me off soooo much when people act like such assholes. This richer family is giving away donations to those affected by the tornado- they mention they tried to buy water at Sam's club but it was a mad house. This woman actually says "I don't understand why- it isn't like it is the end of the world" wtf woman. It feels like the end of the world for many people who lost their homes. People are scared- at least have some compassion. And their daughter was like "our power was out so that was really hard. It took them so long to get it back on.' I wish you could have heard the whining to her voice.
I met people like them before. I want to punch them so much. Once I just had to walk away and punch a wall.

This isn’t much of a vent but it still bugs me, I decided to finally start my own fandom RP and for some reason no one wants to start it with me. The only person who even replied did it to tell me to give a plot synopsis, which I did to the best of my ability, and they never got back to me about it. The heck?

Just a little vent of my own....

Trying really hard to develop an RP plot based where someone's character can be included, but also have the setting fit my taste. I write up big conceptual messages and they just reply with, "That won't work. My character is X."

Geez... use your creative muscles and work with me - not against me.

Goddammit. Hun. Stop snoring. I'm trying to sleep here and you keep playing the chainsaw emulator next to me! Then you stop snoring for a sec- and shove your knee into my stomach.
You're one noisy man....
I mean, I love you. But shut the heck up. X'3

- Sleep deprived me not being able to sleep -again- thanks to my snoring fiance. But his repertoire of different ways to snore is impressive Q.Q

My dad works as a dispatcher for the police, earlier today a bunch of black lives matter protesters destroyed the place where he works because of the cop who killed that black guy recently. We live 5 whole states away from where that happened! I am fricking fuming at the idiocy on display in the very state where I live! These brain dead, knuckle dragging morons who attack a police station that had 1,000,000% nothing to do with anything because they think that all police are the exact same, not realizing that it makes them just as bad as every racist A-HOLE who thinks the exact same thing about black people or jewish people or Asians or even frigging Arabs! I am not saying that cop did nothing wrong, that cop deserves to rot in jail for the rest of his life for what he did. I am saying that all police officers (or white people) everywhere shouldn’t be attacked for the actions of one A-hole!

My teeth have been feeling funny lately, like they're too solid in my mouth. Strange feeling.
I don't know what the deal is with teeth.
One time I looked in the mirror and nothing had changed of course, but my teeth just.... Looked too small. Legitimately started spiralling into panic because of it. Nothing was even wrong, my brain just decided to screw me over I guess.

Few days also, I had a spacer put in The back if my mouth due to my twelve year molar and my regular molar growing towards each other. It didn't hurt at all when they put it in, but pain strikes. As I gotten started with school, I felt horrible. It felt like... a jackhammer in my mouth. It doesn't hurt as much now, but when I bite down hard, it hurts like hell.

they think that all police are the exact same, not realizing that it makes them just as bad as every racist A-HOLE who thinks the exact same thing about black people or jewish people or Asians or even frigging Arabs!
No, it doesn't.

The point of ACAB isn't that literally every single cop is a racist piece of shit that abuse their power, it's that they don't do anything against the ones who are and are thus complicit.

No, it doesn't.

The point of ACAB isn't that literally every single cop is a racist piece of shit that abuse their power, it's that they don't do anything against the ones who are and are thus complicit.
But they did do something, the guy was arrested and is doing time for murder, but they don’t care.

If that wasn’t the case, they wouldn’t be attacking officers who had nothing to do with that guys’ death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back