• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings — ✩ — a simple search thread

nav

six feet under
Roleplay Availability
2b2ea26ba4f7fdb44943a456b6e5c87ca276d204.gifv

—​
howdy. my name is apatheia - feel free to call me theia! i use they/them pronouns, and i’m twenty-three years old. i’m a beekeeper and bird enthusiast, and can generally talk for hours about a variety of things. i’m also an avid reader, and i’m pretty much always reading something in my downtime. while i’m in gmt, i have a pretty unstable sleep schedule, so it’s not guaranteed when i’ll be around. i will switch between posting frequently and taking periods of time away - though i shouldn’t usually be away for more than a week, it sort of depends on my workload and a variety of other things, including my own health (i am chronically ill). i generally intend for partners to be long-term.​
in a partner, i generally look for:​
18+, due to my own age; i prefer roleplaying with other adults.​
communicative; while i’m very ghost-friendly, i want someone who does equal legwork on plotting with me.​
interested in ocs; i like to talk about ocs, and i make a lot of pinterest boards/spotify playlists. i don’t expect the same, but i’d like some excitement and engagement! i only do ocs in fandom settings.​
flexibility; i don’t like being forced into a gendered role (as nobody does), and that means coming to me and saying i’ll play m in a m/f partnership isn’t gonna work.​
lgbt; i prefer someone either lgbt themselves or super lgbt friendly. my preferred pairings are f/f, m/m or nb/a. i’ll do m/f, but i tend to lean towards a f character in those situations.​
not solely focused on romance; while i, like others, enjoy romance in my rps, i never want it to be the central focus. it needs chemistry, and that means that while romance may be initially plotted, it isn’t 100% guaranteed to happen if the characters click better as something else.​

my current interests are as follows, with those i’m most interested in being bolded - but i’ll do any of the listed:​
historical
[ pirates, or cowboys; also into time travel plots ]​
fantasy​
[ low / high / med OK ]​
crime​
[ organised, primarily ]​
sci-fi
[ heavy interest: vague plot ideas and a solid oc concept tied to this]​
gideon the ninth
[ read all three ]​
red dead redemption 2​
[ also played 1; mostly just for the cowboys ]​
the stormlight archive​
[ currently on book 4 ]​
mistborn
[ read all current books ]​
upright women wanted
[ might be kind of niche but i adore it ]​
a darker shade of magic​
[ very rusty, but happy to do ]​
grishaverse​
[ books only; haven’t read rule of wolves tho ]​
vicious / vengeance​
[ happy to do something with the premise ]​
monster hunter
[ world / rise, especially world ]​
warrior cats
[ yeah…yeah ]​

beneath the spoiler are topics i will absolutely not do, under any circumstances.​
kidnapping plots that revolve around the kidnap victim bonding with their kidnapper/their kidnappers friends, cheating plots, plots that revolve around ’saving‘ someone from their mental health or fixing them, s. assault, graphic suicide/self-harm, poorly-handled mental illness (if you know what you’re doing, i encourage it); i also won’t do any form of ww2 plots, or things like “jewish person meets a german during ww2” or “minority fixes a bigot“ because like. what. for the most part if you handle topics maturely and warn me well, i’ll be ok with it. doing any of these will likely result in me ghosting you tho. sorry!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back