• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vehemen Academy - Academy of Hunters

Is there still a 3rd gen spot available? Been a while since I've rp-ed, but a more serious, RWBY-inspired academy rp? Exactly what I need.

I will start working on the roleplay tomorrow or later in the day (it’s 4AM here) I apologize for all the wait dealing with lunar new year and all. Most likely I’ll post a character sheet up before I finish with all the less important (or not immediately important) lores so you guys can get start ahead with the charas after knowing the main major couple of things. I’m glad to see people interested in the RP!

( I would be interested (ik im a little late sorry). I read the extra pages and it sounds incredible)

( I would be interested (ik im a little late sorry). I read the extra pages and it sounds incredible)

Oof, I'm not even done with the lore yet and is planning on working it while people post their CS up or as the roleplay goes on lol. But thanks! You are welcome to join still!

I was thinking 3rd gen because that would be an easier addition. Has the roleplay already started? I was looking for the thread.

mindheist mindheist PixelSymphony PixelSymphony angelscanfly angelscanfly StaidFoal StaidFoal Nano Nano fin fin Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Donut Fret Donut Fret OldTurtle OldTurtle xXx.lovely.xXx xXx.lovely.xXx

The character sheet is now up! Note that the lore is still pretty much incomplete (I'll work on it little by little), but should be enough for now to make your character. Please make sure you read it before you post! Second gen may be a little confusing, so feel free to ask any questions. OOC is also up for any discussions and questions.

Forgot to ask this before, but what is the technological level? Was thinking of making an android or some other kind of artificial humanoid for one of my characters.

Forgot to ask this before, but what is the technological level? Was thinking of making an android or some other kind of artificial humanoid for one of my characters.

Eh, 2nd gen Otherworlders are after all also from the original world (World of the ordinary), so like the world you and I are living in today, and the technology level will be the same as the world we live in, so I expect everyone to be human. However, an artificial humanoid isn't entirely impossible. I don't mind an artificial humanoid or android and assume that the ordinary world has already that type of advanced technology that is however still rare and not outspread. In the world of the supernatural, android and artificial humanoids do exist. You are free to originally be a human and be modified to become a humanoid in this world since, as a junior, you also have plenty of time to undergo such transformation.

Tracking!!! Ill have to see what my schedule is like since I go back to school on Monday- but I love this concept.

Eh, 2nd gen Otherworlders are after all also from the original world (World of the ordinary), so like the world you and I are living in today, and the technology level will be the same as the world we live in, so I expect everyone to be human. However, an artificial humanoid isn't entirely impossible. I don't mind an artificial humanoid or android and assume that the ordinary world has already that type of advanced technology that is however still rare and not outspread. In the world of the supernatural, android and artificial humanoids do exist. You are free to originally be a human and be modified to become a humanoid in this world since, as a junior, you also have plenty of time to undergo such transformation.
No no, I meant for my teacher character xD My Junior will be an ordinary human! But yeah that answers my question, so thanks!

I was thinking 3rd gen because that would be an easier addition. Has the roleplay already started? I was looking for the thread.
Nope, the RP hasn’t started yet, I just uploaded the CS too with an incomplete lore. Everything got delayed due to lunar new year. I’ll start it once we have the majority of characters. You can be a 3rd gen!

Nope, the RP hasn’t started yet, I just uploaded the CS too with an incomplete lore. Everything got delayed due to lunar new year. I’ll start it once we have the majority of characters. You can be a 3rd gen!
Cool, thanks!

Also, could one make pop culture reference (like to Marvel, popular actors, memes, etc.)

For our weapons, is it possible to assume that they were developed specifically to assist our characters? As in, a weapon built to augment their powers or capabilities or something?

Also, could one make pop culture reference (like to Marvel, popular actors, memes, etc.)

yes, since you came from your original world, those references will be fine.

For our weapons, is it possible to assume that they were developed specifically to assist our characters? As in, a weapon built to augment their powers or capabilities or something?

Yes, but I forgot to mention this in the lore and CS. If you’re a 3rd gen, you won’t immediately get a weapon when the RP starts, you will get it a bit after the roleplay begins. So it makes sense that the weapon is made specifically to fit you.

Supernatural Powers: She had telepathy, and her most used attack is flinging something at you or simply flinging you around. She has the minor power to speak with animals.
Apologies if I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but isn't that bit I underlined an immediate flag for godmodding? Especially considering that no limits were written out. IMO being able to just fling people around feels similar enough to "taking control of another player's character" due to the nature of such an ability relying on the assumption that you can lock down a character like that. ^ ^;;;

Also I believe you mean telekinesis/psychokinesis instead of telepathy.

is this still open, I'm interested

After current people who have already shown interests have posted their characters, I'll see if there are still roles with spots left and will let you know if I can take in more people or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back