• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vehemen Academy - Academy of Hunters

Hello everyone!

We are currently opening the roleplay up to accepting around 2 more people to be third generation Otherworlders. In order to join, please make sure that you’re confident you’re able to balance real life schedule with the roleplay. We ask for you to contribute at least once a week with the minimum requirement of 1-2 decent paragraphs per reply.

Please let me know if any of you are interested!

Hi! I'm interested c:
HAIKYUUU JSOSHDIHEOEHEGEVIS I love your profile pic!

And that’s awesome! Here is the link to the CS. Remember that before you make your character, to read the lore first that’s accessible at the top, and to ask me any questions that you may have!

I am interested in this RP, but I am unsure if I’ll be able to join still thinking about it! If someone else comes along and posts the second CS before me just give them my spot.

And I gotchu, thanks for letting me know!

LAJDHALFHAL YESSSS!!! THANK YOU💕💕
And I will!

SilverBlack SilverBlack
Hello~ I would very much like to join this RP.
Queries:
1. What's the technological level in Lumen? The usual high fantasy trope? Or is it somewhere within alternate fantasy subgenre (i.e. Final Fantasy, Arknights, etc.)?
2. What's the literary requirement for posts?
3. Any slots open, chief?
4. Last but not least, regarding "anime" aspects: obligatory beach / hot-spring episodes or nah?

1. I would say it’s still high-fantasy based but in a world where technology is also quite advanced. It’s kind of like the technology level in RWBY, if you know it! For examples, classrooms with hologram monitors, advanced teleportation system, or artificial humanoids, robots, etc...Imagine our modern society with advanced technology—that’s pretty much how the world is built upon. I wouldn’t say it’s *not* like Arknights, but I’d say it also has not yet reached the Final Fantasy level of dependence on super advanced technology because after all, people still rely on supernatural and magic elements for the most parts in this high fantasy world, if you get what I mean? (I just finished eating a lemon and my brain isn’t processing right, so I hope this make sense. )

2. Minimum 1-2 paragraph per week is fine, proper grammar to the best of your ability, or course. We’re all busy people and so am I haha. However, longer replies are definitely also welcome, as there’s no maximum limit.

3. Yes, if you take on this last spot the roleplay will be temporarily closed again. :3

4. Oof, we can definitely add those scenes in—huehuehue. It’s not obligatory, but it’s definitely episodes I would look forward to adding down the roleplay if people are for it. >w>

Thanks for your interest and I hope this answers your questions!

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

1. I would say it’s still high-fantasy based but in a world where technology is also quite advanced. It’s kind of like the technology level in RWBY, if you know it! For examples, classrooms with hologram monitors, advanced teleportation system, or artificial humanoids, robots, etc...Imagine our modern society with advanced technology—that’s pretty much how the world is built upon. I wouldn’t say it’s *not* like Arknights, but I’d say it also has not yet reached the Final Fantasy level of dependence on super advanced technology because after all, people still rely on supernatural and magic elements for the most parts in this high fantasy world, if you get what I mean? (I just finished eating a lemon and my brain isn’t processing right, so I hope this make sense. )

2. Minimum 1-2 paragraph per week is fine, proper grammar to the best of your ability, or course. We’re all busy people and so am I haha. However, longer replies are definitely also welcome, as there’s no maximum limit.

3. Yes, if you take on this last spot the roleplay will be temporarily closed again. :3

4. Oof, we can definitely add those scenes in—huehuehue. It’s not obligatory, but it’s definitely episodes I would look forward to adding down the roleplay if people are for it. >w>

Thanks for your interest and I hope this answers your questions!

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

Done deal. I will do my best.
Also Nano Nano is here? Hewwo! Fancy meeting a BBCult Master here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back