• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa stared at Moss like he was insane when he said that Isa will look at his customs weirdly or wouldn’t understand. He does remember that Isa loves ancient history and it’s ruins, right? He still loves to learn modern history and cultures too. Still, the redhead stayed quiet instead of being sassy, seeing Moss happy is enough to back the sassiness away.

He smiled brightly, watching Moss look up at the poem that’s hanging from the string and kunai. “I’m happy that you’re happy.” Isa said, hugging Moss tightly.

”My methods of copying merfolk wooing may be a little different, but I am willing to do them.” He purred. “Teach me more? Moss?” At the end, Isa mimicked Moss’ voice again. His smile turned impish and playful.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss chuckled and rubbed noses with him. "Alright, Isa." he hugged him again. "And I don't care if it's a little different, nor whether you woo me like a man or a merman, only that it's from your heart." He reached up and brushed the edges of his paper poem. "Your fish hook poem swirl means more to me than any pretty ink swirl."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

His impish grin softened to a smile, swooning as Moss was gentle in their nose rubs. He hugged back tightly, tenderly rubbing his spine as he could remember where the scales glowed before it turned into an inky ribbon. Isa‘s eye sight followed his hand. His smile grew heartfelt as he watched the piece of paper gently swirl from Moss’ tap with his fingertips.

”I’m ... fluffy happy to hear that.” He couldn’t express his happiness any better than that. Other than give Moss a bunch of kisses again...which he did. Isa gave Moss a bunch of butterfly-like kisses on his cheeks, nose, forehead, horn, eyelids, chin before ending it on his lips.

“I hope ya know that I feel the same way, mi orca di mare~ I’m happy as long as the wooing comes from your heart.” He whispered, enamored and timid as he squeezed Moss’ waist.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss grinned. "Are you finally admitting you are fluffy?" he wriggled happily under Isa's kisses, meeting his lips kiss with a plunger "Mwah!"

Moss nodded. "So mare wasn't a name, it's like 'dear'?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Ha! No! I’m not fluffy! . . .” Isa pouted, cheeks turning pink as he mumbled the rest of the sentence. “I can say it around ya though . . .” He chuckled after their plunger kiss. Then he listened to his words.

”Mare means ocean in my hometown’s language. I would use Mr. Horny as a nickname buuut...I feel like ya would tickle me when no one is looking.” He answered, smiling. Teasing. “Remember when I called ya sea turtle? Well I think ya had a point. You’re not a sea turtle~”

”You’re more like an orca~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss deadpanned and chuckled. "I can't help it if you do this." he pointed up at his poetry. He looked curious. "What made you say I'm more of an orca?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“I shall do more of that then~” Isa chuckled, amused from Moss’ deadpan. He tilted his head with a smile. “Well . . . I still remember when Manuel used me as a shield. I heard ya yell. Ya sounded so angry that I couldn’t help but think you’re more like an orca than a sea turtle. Seemingly cute and cuddly, but ferociously aggressive when on the hunt~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Isa." Moss gesticulated in silent frustration. "I was going to kill him. My whole vision went red. It was surreal. I saw nothing but you. Like tunnel vision. But then I remembered it wasn't my life to take, so . . ." he took a deep breath, " . . . he's there." he gestured towards the direction of the smaller caravan.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Hm?” Isa owlishly blinked. Moss can see that a light bulb lit up in his brain. His shoulders slumped as he gazed at the frustrated merman, frowning tiredly. “He’s there....that would explain why ya sounded angry about the smaller caravan having his smell earlier.”

The redhead took a deep breath and pondered for a moment. “ . . . I’ll go see him now then. End this misery and we can bury his body somewhere. . . Can I borrow your knife?” He asked quietly. The redhead looked at their bookshelf and gingerly plucked a familiar storage book. Opening it, he reached inside and took out a vial. The same one that caused Moss to agree on taking Isa’s alchemicals.

“Imma gather information before I end his life.” Isa sighed heavily.

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa smiled half-heartedly as he reached for the knife. Gripping it and twisting his wrist to try and get use to it. “Think ya’ll be able to not snap his neck if he starts to be sassy?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -

“Up to ya. I ... I stopped caring...” Isa whispered at the end, squeezing Moss’ hand back. “Okay. Let’s go.”

The redhead honestly didn‘t care if he was wearing pajamas or that he was barefooted in front of his uncle. He didn’t care if he seemed weak or soft. He just wants this to end soon. So Isa left the big caravan with Moss, hand in hand. He drank the vial and placed the bottle besides the wheel before going inside. Then he shivered, his face twisted as he sucked his lips in. “Argh! ....still sour...”

Once the sourness left, Isa sighed as he stared at the smaller caravan’s door. “Well . . . Here goes nothing.” He went inside, ready to see the man that killed his mother and tried to kill him.

x1 last Potion of Blandishment. +4 to charm rolls on ladies if you are a man or look like a man. Same works on men if you look like a woman. Doesn't work on creatures not similar to your race.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"You twinks were disgustingly loud." spat Manuel's croaky voice, after his gag had been removed.

He was standing weakly, arms chained to the ceiling, legs cuffed together in sealing manacles. Their chests, and things had been moved to the far wall of the caravan away from reach.

His face was almost unrecognizable. It looked like it had been dragged across a grater, and there was a deep gash across his left eye, curving to the side of his face and nearly slicing half his ear. He was bloody, the injured eye stitched closed, not even bandaged. None of his wounds were. L had not been kind to him, it seemed she only did enough so that he wouldn't die.

He laughed, then winced, coughing. "Should have known you'd end up as someone's little bed poodle by how Emilia raised you."

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

He almost wanted to laugh at how disturbed this man was just for hearing them. Isa silently stared at his wounds, noticing how they weren’t even bandaged and realized that L must have been mad. “And ya were taken out by my boyfriend. Guess Mom raised me right.“ He replied smoothly. “Nice cut by the way. Fits for a soulless husk like yourself.”

Next thing Manuel knew, Isa was close to his face, cornering him so he would only see him and not his beau. He frowned calmly. “Tell me the map of the dome and what each room and floor has inside. Including the hypnotized people Theosebia took under and the kutulus’ lounging area.” He demanded quietly, steeling his eyes into a determined glare.

”Tell me what Theosebia is doing inside.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Manuel laughed, and then coughed, wincing, a few specks of blood splattering on the floor. "After what you did to me, you think I'd tell you? And I suppose you're letting me go after I spill all my secrets?" he shook his head. "If you want something from me, you better start offering something in return. Else, let's just get this over with. I know where my soul's going, and there's nothing you could do to me that's worse than that."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa took a deep breath as Manuel coughed blood out and sighed out. His eyes has sickly yellow veins peeking into the indigo blue color. Next thing his ‘uncle’ knew, a dark blade was stabbed in his thigh and yanked out. Blood dripped from the blade. “You’re the one who taught me to never be merciful.” He said calmly, coldly staring at the downed man.

” . . . I can let the hellhound from last night to use your soul as a chew toy for centuries, if that’s better~” Isa replied with a devilish smile. “So tell me about the maps and I’ll convince my friend to not chew on your soul for centuries.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Small Caravan -

"Argh!" Manuel gritted his teeth shut immediately, pride preventing him from showing weakness. "My soul is under contract. Your friend can have a friendly chat then with the one I signed it over to. Want to meet her?"

Isa can get the sense that Manuel knows he won't be set free and is trying to take down Isa with him.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Another stab to the thigh.

“Why are ya an idiot? I’m surprised that I haven’t turn out as dumb as ya with how ya raised me.” Isa replied, raising a brow. “Do ya even value you’re own life or are ya too stupidly prideful to admit your faults?”

”Do ya want me to help ya save your damned soul or not?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -

“I hate ya, that’s true. Demon hunting is my job though.“ Isa replied, stabbing his other thigh now. “And I refuse to ignore others being hurt by a demon, even when I hate them. So will ya take my offer and tell me or not?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Small Caravan -

Manuel looked like he was about to faint. The blood from the cuts were starting to pool around him. He shook his head. "You only wish to know what I know. You won't have it. I won't lose anymore to you." Then he looked at Moss' direction. "And your insufficient slob of a strumpet."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Lose to me? Ha...that’s funny, coming from ya.” Isa muttered, eyes completely yellow. Growling his words. ”You’re the one who disconnected my Ancient from me. You’re the one who scarred me with Hellmist, fearing of turning into a demon. You’re the one who killed. My. Mother. And. Used. Her. Soul. For your book. Who exactly lose to whom?”

He stabbed the wall behind Manuel, right next to his paling head. “I asked my boyfriend to spare your life, you murderous fool. Mare, mind bringing me a torch?” Isa asked calmly at the end, peeking over his shoulder.

“Imma burn his wounds closed.” He wants that information. It’ll be easier for L to find the hypnotized people and stop the kutulus. Same with finding Vashur and his friends. Isa looked back at the bleeding man with a disgusted glare. “Manuel, I’m offering to help free your soul, ya know my mom taught me how to demon hunt. Tell me the information. Now.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Small Caravan -

Moss' jaw was set in a hard line, and he wordlessly went outside, before returning and handing Isa a torch. Manuel looked into the fire, weak. "Try it if you can then . . . Theosebia and the legion of twisted ancient souls with her have a claim to mine . . . but they're no demon . . . close, but not quite, yet more powerful than any demon the coven has faced. A new age is coming, or rather, the old one is coming back. Whatever happens to me, at least I'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you and everything you hold dear will be wiped out soon. Very soon." He laughed, but it ended in a cough as his eyes slowly, slowly began to close.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa took the torch, noticing Moss’ hardened expression before turning back around. As he listened to Manuel’s rambling, the redhead held the torch close to the wounds. Grabbing and tearing a part of Manuel’s clothing to stuff in his mouth and muffle whatever screams he might produce as his flesh seared under the controlled flames.

Then with a huff, now getting a headache because this is going nowhere, Isa had no choice. Now that he sees the wounds are closed and Manuel not exactly awake anymore, he stepped out of the small caravan only to come back with an old item. The golden ring of Salaazar; this ring belonged to someone in the higher ups in the Sect of Loki.

”Please work.” He muttered as he went on his knees and held onto Manuel’s wrist. What did Gramps say about these rings? Right...get hit first. Moss can see Isa pulling Manuel’s wrist and smacked his bandaged thigh with the man’s hand, causing the redhead to wince.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back