• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss smiled bashfully back at him, and Isa can tell he was looking forward to them too. Then he pondered a bit. "Have you always felt like you're not doing enough?" he asked gently.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa brightened up to seeing his smile and smiled back. Squeezing Moss tenderly. Then he blinked owlishly before timidly looking away. “Sometimes, not all the time.”

”I wanna be worthy of ya, so . . . I‘m trying to change a bit.“

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Isa, you don't have to change, you are worthy." said Moss immediately. "You care about the things I care about, and you've become my home."

He thought a bit more. "I'm sorry. What am I doing that makes you feel that way?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa snapped his head up and turned dark red in his fluster. Wide eyed. Then he gulped and gave his reply. “Y-you’re not doing anything wrong. It’s more of me thinking that I shouldn’t be so...obsessive with my un-...with Manuel and think more of you.”

He unwrapped his arms to reach up and cup his tanned cheeks tenderly. “I’m home?” He asked quietly, like he couldn’t believe he heard Moss say that.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss' eyebrows scrunched. Like he already knew he was second to Isa's entire reason for travelling. "There's nothing wrong with that. I don't think you are obsessed in an unhealthy way, the way other things in your life suffers. I am happy with you." He added easily, smiling. "And content."

He nodded when Isa cupped his cheeks. "Yes." he looked at their whole scenario snuggling in bed, "I live with you. At the end of the day, I return to you, here in your arms. And I like doing this everyday. And the thought of doing it everyday for the rest of my days makes me feel at home."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Suddenly, Moss is pulled into a deep kiss. Appreciation and love poured in like tidal waves. Breaking the long minutes kiss, Isa gently nudged Moss’ forehead with his own and sighed. A warm smile appeared on his reddened face as he seems to be at peace, dazed and happy.

“Thank ya for telling me.” The redhead whispered, his worries quieted from Moss’ confirmation.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Mm! --- Mmm~" Moss enthusiastically kissed Isa back. He nuzzled his forehead looking happy he was happy. "You're welcome." he said softly.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Nope. He couldn’t resist. Isa must have another sip of this man’s sweetness~

The redhead snuggled and playfully cuddled with Moss. Always giving his kisses that are just as enjoyable as the last. They stayed that way until it was lunch time and the merman had to leave. Of course . . . Isa made sure Moss was in a happy daze of his own, watching him walk out with wiggly legs. He had a playful grin stretched across his face as an idea popped in his head. And so, the redhead started to prepare what he wanted to do. Staying bed for the time being as the couple was in agreement, he couldn’t move around a lot yet.

As the merman cooked, he could hear the door creaking, and a thud. With Isa muttering curses under his breath as he crouched down to rub his bad leg. A thick glass jar rolled on the boarded floor. Tucked between his uninjured arm, was a fishing rod that has a piece of paper tied to the string.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss turned around with a most curious expression, rolling a ball of falafel in hand. "What are you doing?" he plopped the ball in the frying crockpot, and washed his hands.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa froze on the floor before slowly staring up at the merman with a wide-eyed look on his face. As if he tried to appear innocent with that sweet smile.

“Nooothing~” He purred, quickly shoving that piece of paper under his shirt.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss seemed to understand this had something to do with him. He gave Isa an amused smile, then picked up the thick glass jar and handed it to him. "Alright, I'm here if you want help with anything alright?" he glanced at his bandaged leg.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa reached for the glass jar and nodded. “Of course ~ thank ya~” He said, using the same ‘innocent’ voice as before. As soon Moss went back to cooking, the redhead did his thing silently. Sometimes looking over his shoulder to make sure the merman hadn’t noticed yet before going back to his task.

The next thing Moss knew after a few minutes, he felt a thin thing slightly tap his horn. It was a piece of paper.....floating? No, it was string on the small hooks on the ceiling the group sometimes used to dry herbs. And it led Moss’ eye towards the...the living room? Red messy strands poked out from the door frame that connected the two rooms.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss blew on the string, ducking, like what's-going-on. Then he spotted the red messy strands poking out from the frame. "Isa?"

He lifted the sizzling pan with the last of the falafel off the stove, and then washed his hands again. He came closer, smiling, trying to reach the paper on the string. "What's going on?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa didn’t say anything as he peeked out a bit. He held back a smile as he watched Moss grab the paper. The merman can hear the spool of the fishing rod move with light clicks, moving the page down.

On the paper was written:

’I look up at the night sky
staring at the moon with wonder in my eyes.
Watching how beautiful your strands of creamy white billows in the gentle breeze.
How your teal eyes reminds me of the rippling sea that live within you.
How your smile brightens the night, filling the sky with sparkling stars
that dare not outshine you.

I reach out and hold your hand.
Sipping the cinnamon skin gently before peeking up once more.
‘My breathe was taken away.
‘Struck by love’s arrow into my heart
as I hear your melodious voice.

How I wish time stops just for the two of us.
For the world and realms to be still
as we exchange words.
As we exchange our hearts.

I’ll forever and more treasure your gift;
the heart you trust me with
as I know you’ll treasure mine.’

The redhead hid back behind the doorway frame. His ears turned red again.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss immediately followed Isa behind the doorway, gently lifted him in a bridal carry, and kissed the daylights out of him.

There was a lot of bumping as Moss's back hit the wall from trying to see his way back to their bedroom, while he was smooching Isa. And next thing Isa knew, he was gently laid on the mattress, their shirts were off in their tangle across the sheets, and outside Leonid just turned the music up a little louder, because Moss was passionately searing Isa.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

”Eh?! Moss- hm?!.....mnnnnn~”

And seared Isa was. Like a salmon being cooked on a low temperature and being gently bathed in hot butter by Moss’ expert hands. He couldn’t even do the same level of searing as the merman took him off guard.

By the time the merman was done with him, the redhead could only lay there. Completely dazed and huffing, gasping for air to come back into his aching lungs. His pinkish skin tingled and lavishly covered in red marks. His words slurred into gibberish as he lazily snuggled close to Moss.

”mfflaaflah~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss laughed. "Mflaaahflahh~" he rubbed his back. Tracing Isa's tattoos, something made him curious. "Why did you bait me with the note like a fish? Usually you would just tell me your poems."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa smiled a rather goofy smile from Moss’s laughter. Shivering pleasantly under his fingertips as they traced his tattoos. He hum-groaned at the question. “w-want make poemmm tuh float ‘nd swirl awound yaaa. Lik’ ’ow merfolk do.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -

“Yuuu’re shooo red~ cuuute~” Isa cooed, reaching up to cup his flushed cheeks with that same goofy smile. Then he blinked owlishly and nodded, squeezing Moss’ hands tenderly. “Okah?”

The redhead stumbled a bit while getting up, he did. Keeping at least one hand holding onto his boyfriend’s hand as he faced the merman with a puzzled look.

Zer0 Zer0

55099c521f1f564ba2367c3e7f51bfbc.jpg
- Moss Adamaris -

"I'll be right back." He smiled. He quickly went out, then came back with Isa's note carefully in hand. It was still hooked to a string, and he tied it to his plain kunnai, then threw it up the ceiling right above Isa. The blade thudded into the wood, stuck.

Moss then went to his spell component pouch and crouched, rummaging. He muttered a spell, and Atlantean runes swirled up his arms, as he turned slowly back to Isa, his fingers glowing white.

"This would be the proper response." he said bashfully. In a breeze of snowflakes, they were in the ocean, right beneath the surface with the sun's rays hanging down the depths in sparkling columns, and before Isa . . . long silver hair . . . pale skin up to the waist . . . dark long fish teal body glinting like silver in the illusory sun, ending in a bright flowing tail, was the Prince of Atlantis.

And yet it was still the same old bashful Moss face.

It was like one of those make-overs, but instead of becoming prettier, it was more like he cast off a disguise and this . . . this was the real him.

Prince Lysander floated forward, then held Isa's hand. They were webbed, though the real warm touch of his fingers still grounded one to the realization that this wasn't real. And then Lysander began to dance around with him. Webbed hand caressing his, and then at the moment his fingers left his skin, a trail of glowing ink followed.

Expertly he wrote with them in the water, like water color, like the way Moss painted his spells, forming Atlantean runes that trailed across the water in a spiral, swooping down, then up, forming a glowing ribbon like an inky southern lights. He had golden scales patterned around his back, they glowed in a rhythm of silver, teal, gold, and dark ocean green, mesmerizing, leaving bright spots upon his ribbon, surrounding Isa just like the spiraling lights of a wintercrest tree, and ending right above Isa's hanging poem.

Prince Lysander faded away in a breeze of snowflakes, and there was Moss, white hands glowing dimly. He held Isa's hands, and squeezed, happy.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa jumped when Moss tossed his kunai at the ceiling, startled as he stared at the gently swaying note above. Then he looked at Moss with a raised brow. Wondering what he was planning...until he saw the pretty Atlantean runes that’s swirling around his arms. “Proper-?”

With a cooling feel of wintery breeze and snow, the redhead closed his eyes. Willing himself to be engulfed what Moss is planning. Once he felt like the breeze had become still, an indigo eye peeked from under the it’d lid before both eyes widened. He suddenly found himself underwater with the familiar tall pillars, turning around a bit before gazing back at the merman and-

Isa couldn’t help stare, all starry eyed. His breath was taken away. Moss looks stunning. Moss is always stunning but this is the Moss that was still a merman. That had a tail, he finally gets to see Prince Lysander and...Isa smiled back, gentle and warm and sweet. Enamored and happy that Moss showed him this side too.

The redhead sucked in air—water?— as Moss swam closer and held his hand. He can feel that it’s an illusion but...well he lets himself fall for for it. Pretend that webbed hand is real and he squeezed it tenderly. His heart racing as the merman danced around with him. Isa is swooning~ his legs are about to buckle. He watched with wonder as Moss’ hand left his, seeing the trail of ink follow his hand. Almost wanting to not let go but he will-!

He let’s out a loud gasp as the ribbon of ink and runes danced around before being surround in a spiral. Smiling wide and he chuckled, unable to resist a spin of his own as he stared up to where the spiral went to- to the letter~

He closed his eyes again as he felt that wintery breeze before opening them. Seeing Moss with the same beautiful smile....

With a squeeze of his hands, Isa walked closer and kissed his lips before kissing his face. Everywhere in his face. “That’s beauti- I can’t- wow...I....I feel a lot of things but-“ He lightly tugged one of Moss’ hands to his chest, letting him feel his heart. His heart is beating fast and hard. Isa smiled warmly, flushed red again.

“Wow....” He gasped out, breathy. Isa felt honored and happy and all other positive feelings—- fluffy! “So fluffy~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss cradled Isa's head, humming in enjoyment.

He beamed. "I'm glad you like it!" He affectionately rubbed his beating heart. "Isa, come to think of it, maybe showing you how merefolk woo would be nice, since you like it very much."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa raised an eye brow, snorted. “What made ya believe I wouldn’t like it? It’s part of your culture and I love ya. So I want us to celebrate that side of ya as much as we can. Even when it’s small.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I don't know," Moss shrugged, "I guess . . . I guess I thought maybe you wouldn't understand, or would think it's strange."

He smiled warmly at him, then hugged him. "But I guess I was wrong. Thank you, Isa~Living with land folk for the past ten years . . . I had gotten used to the customs up here and forgot what it felt like to be wooed as I truly am. And how nice it feels. Especially since it's from you." He looked up at the hanging poem.

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back