• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- The Dust -

"You're crazy, Isa!" Vidya looked up from where she had buried her head against his back. "But . . . surprisingly . . . I'm starting to think there's method to your madness! --- oh, there's L, yep she's panicking. L, we're okay!" shouted Vidya, still amazed.

At the same time, the most horrible anguished, "ISA!" yelled in his head. Moss never sounded so heartbreaking. "ISA?!"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa laughed from her response, calling him crazy. “Well sometimes ya need a little crazy to do things.” He replied back. He hummed when Vidya mentioned L panicking. His brows raised. Not that he blamed her for panicking, they did just stab Malus with an obsidian pike to the heart.

Then he heard Moss’ voice in his head, his smirk wiped off. His joy turned into one of guilt as his heart pinched tightly. He caused Moss to sound like that...He never wanted Moss to sound like this ever again. It broke his heart.

”I’m okay! Moss, we’re okay! We jumped out of Malus in time!” Isa yelled. An urge to comfort him as much as he could. “We’re on our way to ya right now.”

Once the pair reached to where the caravan was, seeing Moss and L’s figures in front of it, the redhead sighed. Shoulders slightly hunched up as he parked Smoky in front of the panicked pair. “Moss?”

Zer0 Zer0

1212.JPG
- Isa's Caravan -
" A Mile Northeast of the Fallen Malus "

All Isa heard in reply was a huge relieved sigh.

They were still under the lightning sandstorm, when Smoky's lights beamed out of the dust and saw the warm lights of the caravan half covered in sand. The back opened for them, L's and Moss' silhouettes flashing lanterns, waving at them to come quickly inside.

Isa was immediately hugged. Fear, relief, all of it flowed out of Moss as he hugged him tight.

The howling sand ceased, muffled, as the back door shut. Vidya smiled, patted Moss reassuringly on the shoulder, before she got off and told the little gnome what happened. L's face was streaked with tears, immediately concerned about her arm and the bandages there. "You scared us! We thought the worse!"

"Sorry, but we had to decide quickly." smiled Vidya apologetically. "I got burned, but that's about it. We're okay, we're really okay."

"Your crystal?"

Vidya glanced at Moss and Isa. Moss was frowning. The two hadn't told the others of their plan, agreeing that it might delay them with a debate about how dangerous it was. "I'll tell you more in the kitchen. Come on." gestured Vidya, wincing.

She nodded at Isa in passing. L stopped in the open doorway to the kitchen, quickly scanning Isa as though for injuries, and seeing none, gave him a relieved smile too, and followed Vidya out. The door was closed.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Parking Smoky inside the smaller caravan, Isa closed the door and ran over to the bigger caravan’s door. As the door closed behind him, he took a step back as Moss‘s tight hug pushed him a bit. The redhead froze before melting in his arms and hugged back just as tightly. Comfort and reassurance flowed out of him, wanting to let Moss feel that Isa isn’t going anywhere.

He hadn’t let go even as Vidya had explained their actions. Just nodding in agreement and nuzzled Moss’ cheek and forehead with his own. He did peek up and winced at the sight of Moss’ frown. Yep, he’s in trouble. The redhead watched as Vidya and L leave the room before squeezing Moss’ waist. Muttering in his shoulder.

”I’m sorry for not keeping my promise.” Isa started, his frown pinched as he slowly leaned back. Yellow eyes staring down at the wooden boards of the floor.

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -

“Ow-! Wha-? Mhn!” Isa was pulled in his angry kiss, eyes widened in surprise. His body tensed before relaxing, accepting the angry kiss. He pulled his gloves off and tossed them somewhere before reaching up. One hand on Moss’ shoulder, while the other cupped Moss’ cupping hand. Slightly pressing it.

Then he leaned back with a gasp, lips red as he blinked owlishly. His entire face turned red too. “T-Tesoro?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I am so mad, and so relieved at the same time. Don't you Tesoro me, Isa Bianchi." He huffed loudly. He looked around his shoulder, his back, arms, held Isa's hands, then, relaxing a bit more despite the frown, looked up at him and huffed loudly again.

"I thought you got caught in that." He gestured outside looking from the direction Isa and Vidya came revving out of the sandstorm. "Could---could you explain to me what happened, why you did what you did? I heard Vidya, but I just want to hear it from you."

He brushed sand off Isa's shoulders, plopped on their bed and sat there arms crossed, legs crossed. He looked up at him expectantly, still frowning, but the expression more gentle.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa winced and let Moss fuss over him. Checking his body. Other than a few thin scratches from the glass and dust, he was okay. “Um...technically we weerrrrreeee.....that’s not helping. Yeah.” He cleared his throat before sitting on the floor in front of the merman. He took a quick breath, brows furrowed in his worry.

”Okay. We saw Malus coming towards us after the ceremony and I wanted to help, so I asked Vidya if she could come with me while L took the caravan away. I hoped on Smoky and drove towards Malus...then I got on the cliff...to use as a ramp and jump off it to land on Malus.” He squeaked that last part, shoulders hunched nervously. Almost hiding his pointy ears.

“We managed to go inside— I found out that Malus didn’t react badly towards Vidya because of the crystal on her arm and when it melted off when she held on to this triangle thingy,“Isa took out all of the photos he took, searched for the specific photo, and held to Moss. “The crystal started to melt off and it turned back into crystal once it cooled. I notice this thing reacted to the crystal pieces like a magnet. So...I dropped one inside and it opened these small gaps that lead us inside of Malus.”

Isa told Moss of everything. How he talked with the dead Templars, how he went down to find Vidya just to see the same circle that caused his connection with Loki to break, and how they saw his uncle and Theosebia in the scrying mirror. “I feel like we had to stop Malus or else, it will be used to kill more people. The only way I could think of...was the obelisk. Shot it out of the cannon part and teleport it to the chest chamber. I couldn’t— I didn’t want my unc- Manuel to use Malus anymore. Much less after seeing what he was doing to Vidya’s love one. So...we made Malus explode.” He ended lamely.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss' frown turned from understanding, to alarm at what Manuel and Theosebia were doing, then back to understanding again.

He sighed. "Alright." His arms and legs uncrossed, as he offered Isa his hands to pull him up and sit on the bed beside him. "So having me there would have complicated matters more during your escape. And we're in more of a hurry now too."

He sighed again, and hugged Isa tightly in acceptance. "I'll trust you. If you don't want me to argue, don't want me to come. If you tell me you'll be okay and come back, I'll trust your decisions and stay put. So, you can tell me next time if you do something dangerous, alright?" Then in a quiet, weaker voice. "I just . . . Don't want to be kept in the dark when you're putting your life on the line, alright?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa peeked up to see Moss’ offered hands and hesitantly places his own on top. Pulling himself up on the bed and sat next to Moss. He frowned, alarmed. So he held his hands tightly. “Ya wouldn’t complicate matters. Ya have reasons and I accept those reasons. It’s just the time crunch. Plus I was...worried that Manuel might turn on Malus’ eyes again just to see us inside it. Might have given him time to escape again.” The redhead sighed, hugging back tightly.

He nodded. Then he nodded frantically when he heard Moss’ tone become weaker. Quiet. “Okay, I will.“ The redhead leaned back, held his hands again, and raised them up to his face. Nuzzling them with his cheeks before bumping his forehead on them. “I will. I’ll tell ya. Ima sorry, Moss. I am. I’m sorry.” He kissed on Moss’ hands, all over his face, and the crown of his head before nuzzling him. Silently asking if he wanted to stay near him or if he wanted space or something. Anything. He knew why, he remembers why, and Isa never wanted Moss to feel like he was about to lose him without knowing. That’s...that’s something Isa understood a little too well.

”Is there anything ya wanna do? I’ll do them with ya.” Then Isa added quietly. “If ya want me to, of course.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Just hug for a while." Moss embraced him, reassured. "I forgive you, Isa." He nuzzled back tightly. "Unless Vidya wants us to move now? I sort of . . . Understand how she feels. She's all laid back, but she must be really worried." He looked back at the kitchen.

"Should we rejoin them?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa hugged back, listening, and nodded. He peeked at the door that leads to the kitchen with an understanding smile.

”She gave us space to talk, I say we should rejoin them- but I am still hugging ya.” He said, pouting determinedly. The yellow veins in his eyes are melding back into indigo, barely visible now. Squeezing his waist and nuzzled his forehead on the merman’s shoulder.

“I do not care. I want ya to be happy and fluffy. So I’m hugging ya while we talk in this meeting or holding hands and sitting suuuuuuper close.”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss chuckled. "I'm not mad anymore, Isa," he said bracingly, "but alright." He paused, as they got up and got ready to rejoin the ladies. "On another note, that was the biggest spread of yellow veins I've seen across your eyes, even appearing on your face. Was that because of that fiend?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa’s pout softened to a pleased smile like a cat who stretched delightfully. As they got up and getting ready to rejoin the ladies, the redhead hummed, tilting his head to the left. Then his curiosity turned blank, nodding once.

“Yeah. Saw the spell circle he used on me, then saw his ugly mug. I couldn’t stop cursing.” Isa huffed, nuzzling his face on Moss’ back, right between his shoulder blades. He reached out to hold on Moss’ hand and gingerly squeezed. “Just happy to cuddle ya.”

Zer0 Zer0

DeDjSjBVQAAw48G.jpg
- Cave -
"Northwest of the Fallen Malus, The Dust"

Moss turned around and one-arm hugged Isa, squeezing his hand with the other. "You stopped what he was doing. We'll get him, Isa. We'll stop him from hurting anyone again." he kissed his hand reassuringly, eyes determined.

Rejoining the ladies, they talked as L treated Vidya's arm. The goopy solidified crystal mess on her arm was making it more inconvenient for her to use it, though it was lighter and she could curl two fingers and a thumb. The little gnome was quickly, with practiced ease, applying salves and preparing a tincture of pain killers.

They decided to talk to the Anubis brothers and moved the caravan further away from the goliath under the sandstorm to where the brothers were sheltering with Jzargo and the two other Purrssian families inside a cave.

The Purrsians were happy to see them alive, the kids tackling Isa, eyes shining, talking about how cool he looked jumping off the cliffs, and asked them what in the world happened. Vidya glanced at Isa and decided to tell them that they found a strange device on its head. They struck it and that caused the explosion.

That was very curious news, but indeed there was talk on the road of similar things spotted on the heads of other goliaths around the desert. Vidya's story satisfied them, and they offered food and some gifts for helping them save their goats. L searched for her her artistic elf friend, and they told her that she went out to see the fallen goliath so that she can paint it later and were calling her crazy, though she said that she'll be back before nightfall.

Now, close to sunset, the Anubis brothers were in the caravan, their own wagon of slaves parked next to theirs, talking about the deal Isa wanted to make. They trusted him more now and had respect for him and Vidya for doing what they did. The brothers and Purrsians were calling them goliath slayers.

" Vashur and I are eager to make business. " said Qa'zhid. "We both have interests with the foreigners. We can help you? You can help us? Yes?"

Katsuya Katsuya
Isa, Vidya, Moss, and L get + 20 Alchemicals each.

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa sighed, smiling again. Exhausted but happy. He leaned up to smooch him. “Thank ya, mi Tesoro ~” Maybe he can relax and trust in others to help...he needs to stop taking everything by himself. With that in mind, the redhead squeezed Moss’ hand back, his tired smile was paired with a burning determination in his indigo blue eyes. “Right.”

——-

Rejoining the ladies, Isa brought over the photos and showed L and Moss of what they saw inside. Told them of what he discovered. “I was surprised to learn that four of the Goliaths were connected to the golden dome in Barad Eithel and that it’s plated armor was made of soul shards.” It’s probably because Isa has this tendency to give the soul shards to the people who are connected to them; he was rather perturbed by the notion. That idea of using soul shards as armor. Still he was curious.

Before they could leave, Isa asked Moss if he could come with him and look for something. “I’ll tell ya what it is soon.” He told him in secret, not letting Vidya or L know just what his plan was yet. Then they set off, saying that they were scouting for now as L bandaged Vidya’s arm. Taking Smoky for a ride, the two sets off. Isa had Moss wear the snowy ghillie suit in order to protect his skin from the sand and glass. He did the same, not wanting to worry the merman again. Once they were close enough to see Malus’ destroyed figure, the two were set off on their search. After a few minutes, they found it. The triangle thingy that was at the top of the head. It was dented but the floating potion inside was still in there. Though they do need to pry the metal plates to open it, but hey. It’s best kept this way in case of spills. That stuff’s dangerous.

Isa also found two long pieces of that obelisk he used to stab Malus’ chest cavity just under a bit of sand. It must have shot out after the explosion. Using magic detect, Isa inspected the two pieces and smirked. An idea popped in his head. They were big enough to form lances and the leftover pieces would be good for some sort of protective jewelry. He tied the long pieces to his bike, made sure that Moss could hold on to him and the triangle thingy before going back to the caravan.

After putting said items away and out of view, they rode off to hide in the cave where the Anubis brothers and Jzargo’s clan had hid in. Isa wasn’t prepared to be jumped by a bunch of kittens, falling down on the sandy floor next to Smoky as their high-pitched excitement jumbled.

“Okay, okay! Thank ya!” Isa chuckled, rubbing on the smallest’s head gently. When asked of what happened, the redhead looked at Vidya and let’s her answer them. Lucky for them, the folks was satisfied with the answer. They even gave them presents! It made Isa slightly hide behind Moss with the usual grin; only Moss would know that Isa was trying to hide his bashfulness. Not used to having gifts.

He let the others pick their share before getting his.

”Ya gotta try their food, Moss. It’s good!”

The sun was setting. It was time to talk with the Anubis brothers about their deal. The redhead was happy that they seem to trust them more now, despite Isa being a foreigner himself. So he sat next to Moss, holding his hand under the table, nodding at the two.

”Lovely, so are we.” Isa started, grinning. “Yes. We should start with sharing information. How did you two know about the foreigners ? How did ya escape? And what’s this about your friend being stuck there?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Sunset -
"Cave, Northwest of the Fallen Malus, The Dust"

L stared at the pictures in astonishment. Swooning. Swooning? At the mechanism of the organs, the brain. "This is way beyond modern prosthesis." She whispered, nose just a few inches from the moving photograph of the lungs. "What do Manuel and Theosebia want with four --- or three now --- goliaths? An army?" She looked at the arcane circles photo. "Does he want to steal the soul of an Ancient? Like how the people of the past did?"

"Maybe later, we can ask Uroburos what the maidens were doing with the goliath?" said Vidya, chin resting on her knuckled. "Ester and him knew each other. Maybe Manuel and Theosebia are finishing what they started? From what you gleaned, Isa, from the dead, it sounded like Theosebia was there during the explosion, but not moving or something? Since that Templar didn't say it attack them or something."

"Hey guys, before we destroy more of these things . . . I was wondering, after we deal with Manuel and Theosebia of course, if I could use one of the goliaths? I know there is one that swims, it looks like a hammerhead lobster. I need it for something important . . ." muttered Moss.

Before they left, Moss went with Isa, hiding his curiosity, until he revealed to him what he was going to search for. "A piece of the obelisk would be handy!" he said loudly in the howling sandstorm when they had drove far enough from the caravan. "There are so many spellcasters we're going to have to deal with in Barad Eithel! And maybe we can use that potion thing to melt Vidya's love out!"

Finding those things was easy, Isa immediately spotted it on the mangled smoking head of Malus, half buried under sand and stained in a deluge of red. Its gargantuan corpse was still sparking white in a few places, and the smell of burning blood, flesh, and something acrid filled the air. The obelisk was jutting out from the back of its hip where a slow waterfall of blood was dripping across its belly, slowly pooling across the sands. Through the impaled flesh, they can see the dying twinkles of thousands of soul shards.

Moss wrapped the obelisks in cloth and held them in place for Isa, then wrapped the triangle mechanism securely in cloth as well, and tucked it between the two of them, as he got on Smoky. They actually passed a blurry figure carrying a lantern, as they drove back to the caravan. The familiar easy going face of the elf lady L was painting with earlier, squinted against Smoky's headlight, and waved at them in greeting, before trudging on towards the goliath's carcass.

After arriving and settling in the cave where Jzargo, the Anubis brothers, and the other Purrsians were hunkering down for the night, Moss chuckled, seeing the kids tackle Isa, and perked up, nodding at his mention of food. "Gladly!" he looked at the offered dinner: heated delicacies from the lunch feast earlier that the families had hastily packed in their retreat. They were generously giving it away to everyone and seemed to be continuing the coming of age ritual inside the cave, where the tattooed youths slept apart, but still within eye-sight of their families.

Inside the caravan, the party and the Anubis brothers talked over dinner.

"The foreigners, a man named Lorenzo Alvares and a woman called Penny appeared over a month ago, talking to our boss Shaar of the Chrono Hellion about offering weapons and booze in exchange for safe passage in the ruins." said Vashur. "We thought they were the weapon dealers who like looking for old things to fix and sell you know? Cause' you make good loot killing around here. Then our boss started acting weird, meeting with old enemies, being friends and suddenly Lorenzo and Penny were one of us, closer to Shaar than Zan'sien his right hand!"

"We thought they did something to him, but then the killing started." said Qa'zhid darkly. "Anybody who had a problem was shot. And then one by one the others changed, and I remember Lorenzo came to me and my brother out of the blue one night. Said he noticed our displeasure. And after that . . . after that I don't remember. Next thing I know, me and my brother are in the tool shed near the wells, there was this other foreigner, a man, he . . . saved us. He was in a hurry. Asking us questions, what was going on. He gave us this." the both of them opened their tunics to reveal a small owl brooch. "It kept those squid things and that . . . that whatever that monster was from knowing we weren't possessed anymore. This was two weeks ago."

"We learned that Lorenzo, and that ugly monster, and its slaves and its squids took over Barad Eithel with our brothers and sisters and the other bandit clans some time ago. They came through the broken gateway from some snowy mountain. They repaired it. It --- it changed. It can open to other places. They were bringing in wood, giant logs, the kind from The Highlands, you know? And metal, and built forges and . . . just repairing the golden dome and the --- the engine blade thing from ,eh, forty years ago? That thing? And making another gateway, a much bigger one, big enough to fit even Malus."

"We escaped through tunnels underground, it's a maze, we use it to deliver goods on backpack to, you know, everywhere in The Dust to avoid the Templars. That man who saved us, we didn't see him again, we were looking for him, so that he could help our other friends and Shaar. Rebel. Get our home back. But we couldn't find him. We tried to wake up our friends, but none of what we did worked, and we got caught. And . . . " Vahur shuddered. "Those things. Tried to kiss us . . . It was . . . horrible. More than the disgusting feeling, I was . . . I felt like I was disappearing, something else taking my place in my head. Like I was being unmade. But we fought them off and escaped through the tunnels. We ran non-stop until we reached Mojmed's hideout. He thought we were crazy when we told him what was going on. He said everything was normal in Barad Eithel. I went back to see what he was talking about, just near enough to look,because that can't be true, you cannot hide that massive construction, but there was nothing . . . I think . . . I think there is an illusion in that place. But we didn't know how to stop Lorenzo. So, we left, and we were planning on asking for help from Den Masuna, but honestly what can they do against something like that. . . " Vashur looked at Isa. "Then we met you. And you, you two," he looked at Vidya as well, "You killed that goliath! You must be powerful spellcasters! If you can help us rescue our brothers and sisters, we ---" Vashur glanced at his brother who looked down, hesitant, " --- I will go back with you, and help you do whatever. It was only your face, Isa, that Lorenzo put up as a wanted poster. Only yours. That day that monster screeched, something about being found out by you somehow. So you must be their enemy, yes?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“I wouldn’t put it past him. Remember what Foxx said? Manuel made a deal with a demon and that demon might be Theosebia.” Isa replied mindlessly as he pondered of what they were doing. What is their endgame? At first, the redhead thought Theosebia wanted to bring her lover, Zosimos, back to life but her actions felt like she wanted something more and without the attention of others. They are controlling bandits and bringing in innocent beings into their scheme while not caring what happens to them. They are even hiding it from the public while somewhat controlling the Templars. She has so many souls already too . . .

Isa shuddered at her form, he thought about it without meaning to, and it terrified him.

“Templars also mentioned about hearing rumors before finding the shield maidens in that state, barely alive. It’s too convenient. I think Theosebia caused that explosion to stop the Shield maidens and grab the templars’ attention. Taking them away while she gets to keep what the shield maidens has done and use it to her advantage. Plus, the Templars that were inside Malus, were killed by someone after the Shield Maidens were caught. Before they could destroy Malus themselves. It would have stopped her plans.” An indigo eye peeked up and hummed.

“If ya like, the next time we see a goliath and have a chance to get on top, I’ll help ya go inside. We can do research on it. . . And yeah, let’s ask Uroburos about what the shield maidens were actually doing.”

With that, Isa left with Moss outside and was relieved to hear the merman’s opinion on the obelisks. However, the redhead paused at what he said about Vidya’s love one, staring at him with wide eyes. Then he smiled. Of course, Moss would understand what Vidya is feeling, preferring the safety of others over their own predicament. Especially for their love ones. “Right!”

Isa didn’t expect to see L’s elf friend to be out in the sand storm but she seemed determined. So the redhead waved back, telling her to stay safe, and left the scene.

Inside the caravan, Isa ate dinner. Listening in to the brothers’ story before a brow raised. “That sounded like James, one of the guardians from Bird village. Owls is what represents him.” The redhead muttered, putting his fork down on the plate with a clink. The more he listened, the more Isa felt sick, reaching for Moss hand under the table and squeezed. He hadn’t moved away from the merman the rest of the day and always held his hand like right now. He seemed dazed as a memory popped up and his skin started to crawl-

Isa took a deep breath and closed his eyes. “Something like that. Lorenzo is someone who I considered as an uncle. Friend of my deceased mother. He killed her and countless of others to mine their souls.”

“Ya two got really lucky that James helped ya out. That monster thing, her name is Theosebia and she screeched out because I asked Ancient Loki to help me find the cure to a disease that’s happening in James’ village. He lead me to Lorenzo who was with Theosebia at the time when I asked and she saw us underneath Ancient Loki’s veils...he works with illusions.” The redhead couldn’t stop shuddering and leaned a little closer to Moss, to stay warm. Even though the caravan is warm, Isa felt cold. Even his hands were cold.

“I know what ya mean about feeling like your about to be replaced. If it weren’t for Ancient Loki, I wouldn’t be here—- my soul wouldn’t be here with my body, I mean.” He told the brothers honestly, understanding what they experienced in a way.

“We’ll help ya rescue your brothers and sisters, in return, we want ya to let go of those slaves ya have in that cart of yours once ya are far away enough and they are not drugged.” Isa said. He wasn’t the only one who needed to do this. Vidya wants to save Magni while L wants to free the slaves that’s under Theosebia’s control. Moss wants to help Ester by bringing the cure as an apology. There was more to this than what the brothers and the group know and it affected everyone in this caravan. “We have the same enemy, so we should work together to reach our goals and stop what that demon is doing inside of Barad Eithel.”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Night -
"Cave, Northwest of the Fallen Malus, The Dust"

The brothers were surprised Isa's request in return was small compared to what they were asking. " Then, we have a deal." the two spat on their paws and held it out for the group to shake.

They chatted a bit more about the details of their plan, and then the two wished them a goodnight. It was half past six now, and the group had the night to themselves.

What would you like to do?

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Night”​

With a wide grin, Isa spat on his gloved hands and shook their hands at the same time. Silently thanking Loki that he wore gloves. “It’s a deal~” After planning and saying a goodnight, the tired redhead closed the door behind him and sighed. Done. That part is done and now, they have allies that know the underground system and a possible chance to talk with Mojmed, should the chance arises. He doubted the man would listen to the brothers’ talk once more, but should it happen; then he’ll do his best to convince him.

For now, he just wanted to stay close to Moss.

“Vidya, a moment.” Isa called out quietly, retrieving something from his bedroom and came back out with the triangle thingy. “I noticed your crystal melted after touching this. Moss thinks it might help Magni to get out from theirs. What do ya want to do with it?” After hearing her answer and offering if she wanted to hold on to it or if she wanted him to, the redhead went towards Moss; asking if they can cuddle now.

That night, Isa spooned Moss as they read Ninjas of Love together. Sometimes he’d nip his ear and gently nuzzle his cheek with his own. Squeezing around his waist with his arms. The several tiny orbs of soft yellow flames hovered above the book so they can read comfortably, looking like fireflies if they were bigger. The redhead raised his brows, aghast at the turn of events in the story.

”Woah~ I didn’t know they would do that . . . No wonder ya like this book.” Isa smiled, pecking the back of his caramel neck before nuzzling cheeks.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Cave, Northwest of the Fallen Malus, Night time"

Vidya and L, without batting an eye spat on their palms and shook, while Moss' eye flinched, then he hesitantly spat on his palm and gingerly shook hands while making and ick face.

Later, as Vidya headed upstairs, she paused between the steps and her eyes widened in surprise at the triangle thingy. "You guys went back!" She carefully received it, avoiding her burns. "I would like to keep this." She said, looking like she was formulating a plan with it. "Thank you, Isa, thanks for thinking about Magni." she smiled, and playfully punched his shoulder. "L! L, can you help me melt the rest of this stuff off with this?"

The little gnome, who was about to head out, went, "Oh! It's the . . . the thing! This needs a name. We had donut toast, this is the spicy ice cream. Okay, um, so how does this work?" And the ladies went upstairs, talking.

That night, Moss had an arm covering Isa's that was around his waist, absently rubbing his hand or softly squeezing it as they read together, Moss in his usual dramatics.

"'My liege, we can’t do this.'
'Sure we can. It’s the perfect night for it. You’re a man, I’m a man. Those little twinkling things overhead are stars. I believe it’s referred to as romance.'"

And then they got to the part where the characters got caught and imprisoned after heroically trying and failing to steal the stolen winter supplies while disguised as peasants.

"'So why are you so mad at me for kissing you?'
'Because you took too long. If you'd done that, say, three years ago, we wouldn't have only had one kiss before we both get horribly mutilated.' he complained, as they swung upside down in the dungeons."

Moss laughed. "Yes, they're not very smart, but they're brave and are there for each other. I wish the prince was more obvious with his affections, he should have made the first move, not his bodyguard, his bodyguard would be too scared with the prince being the prince and all."

He nuzzled his cheek back and playfully turned around to ki--- no, he was nipping Isa's cheek too and pulling it with his lips.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Night”​

“Ow.” It wasn’t painful. Isa smiled and nodded at Vidya. Glad that she felt like she can do something now. “Of course~ I got your back, gurl~” Once again, he snorted at the naming sense. First donut roast, now spicy ice cream. What‘s with the most dangerous things having the cutest food names?

In their bedroom, the redhead chuckled. Closing the right eye as Moss nipped his cheek. “Maybe the prince didn’t know how to. He is a prince after all, royalties tend to be subtle with their romances. Not outgoing—- you’re like an octopus but your lips are suction cups.” Yeah, Isa has been asking Moss about the sea life a few times, wanting to know more about the creatures.

Pushing himself up on his elbow, Isa slightly hovered over Moss and kissed him properly before gently bumping foreheads. Then he smiled warmly as he gazed into those precious teals. “Nee, Moss? If . . . If there was a weapon you’d feel comfortable the most to use, what would it be?” The redhead slid his hand onto Moss’ and intertwined their fingers together; slightly squeezing them.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss made blublu underwater noises, before suction cup kissing his cheek with a plunger pop. Those times Isa asked him about sea creatures, Moss enthusiastically told him all about them calling them by their Nazjan names and common names, bringing up illusions of them.

"A weapon?" he murmured, dazed from the kiss. He rubbed Isa's forehead with his horn. He blinked sleepily in thought. "The most comfortable weapon for me . . . would be a javelin. Though," he glanced at his daggers with gearworks chains and his flintlock pistol, "right now, I'm thinking that a dagger and pistol combo would be much more versatile in battle. I'm not sure yet." he smiled back at him, squeezing his hand back. "Why are you asking, Isa?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa’s smile grew warmer when Moss rubbed with his horn. He cleared his throat and looked away. Staring at the wall. “W-well . . . I was thinking of making stuff with those obelisks and wanted to make sure if you were more comfortable with a javelin or something else. S-since we’re up against beings with magic capacities.”

His cheeks and the tips of his ears are pink. “I’m thinking to upgrading my staff...uhm...”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"You know how to mold that metal?" Moss' eyes widened in amazement.

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back