• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Caravan -
"West of Ancient Bind Mountains, The Fridge"

"Ahhh, the flour, the flour ---" Moss tried to evade Isa's hands but was cupped and aggressively nuzzled. Moss stared at Isa in a deadpan, before his thank you melted him and he nodded somberly. "Of course, I do." And then he clapped his hands on Isa's cheeks as payback, patting him in flour. He kinda felt bad for doing it because of how gently and loving Isa was in removing his own flour stains, so, Moss cleaned his cheeks too and hugged him back and kissed those cheeks as an apology.

Afterwards, when Moss fed him, he laughed, shaking his head. "Oh, wait, no, we have to leave some for the others, Isa. Come dinner time, you can eat as much as you want."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

When Moss patted his cheeks with flour, Isa laughed. Red cheeks matching his hair color as the merman cleaned and kisses his redder cheeks. So he nibbled on his fingers only to cough from the flour he tasted. ”Hm...not what I expected from tasting flour. Thought it’d be more...floral tasting.”

He loves Moss’ hugs and kisses~

Isa groaned impatiently, shoving his head on Moss’ left shoulder. “Okaaaaaaaaay~ I’ll waiiiiit, but only because ya said so.”Moss can feel Isa pouting. The redhead helped out with making donuts after squishing the dough, cutting them out with a handmade circle stencil, and passing them to Moss who’s frying them. As they waited for the donuts to cool off, they made the frosting together.

Isa couldn’t help himself. He dipped a finger in the bowl and got a taste of the sugary topping. “Yuuuuum~”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -
"Isa's Caravan, West of Ancient Bind Mountains, The Fridge"

Moss tasted the flour too. "Mine tastes like onions?" He chuckled and hugged Isa again, caressing his hair when he shoved his head into his shoulder.

Isa is like a cat. It was adorable. Moss could not resist him. "Alright, you can get one more. Let's just make a second batch. Could you separate about about a fist size of that dough?"

Moss left all the dough mushing to Isa, and gave him all the spoons to lick whenever he was done with them, including the big wooden spoon they used for the frosting. Isa could see that the crockpot and knife set he gifted Moss has been well used and well kept over the past month. Moss taught Isa how to tell when the donuts were done and offered bits to him to taste to see if it was good or needed some adjustments.

He liked seeing Isa enjoy his food.

L came down half an hour later and helped set up the table and wanted to taste the frosting too. And had a tussle with Isa, trying to take it from him and make him share it, while Moss was like "Children, behave."

Vidya, Sassy, and Max came back in the evening, shivering and cold from the blizzard, but they were wowed at the feast spread on the groaning table full of plates and the crockpot full of ramen.

Finally it was time to eat!

It was their first time eating all together in one table, celebrating getting the key back, and for new friends. They had Okami and Ralph inside too and Okami was happy to have all the bones left over from the pork. And there in that warm caravan, Moss looked around at the chatting, cozy faces, and funny conversations people were sharing with each other and felt . . . like he was in a homely place with people he can grow close with. It was a comforting feeling.

When he started this journey, he had wondered what kind of person L was, and what this crew was going to be like. He had thought maybe their relationship would feel like just a bussiness agreement, but no . . . this . . . this comfortably felt like the start of a family of sorts, and this reassured him that in the days ahead, he'll be able to get his friends back home with the help of everyone here.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa perked up with a happy smile, surprised at the change of decision. ”Okay~”He piped up and ate another piping hot pot sticker, melting on the spot as the burst of savory goodness enveloped his tongue. “Shoo guuud~” He mumbled in a satisfied hum. He mushed and pounded the dough, being meticulous and curious of how it’d mix under his hands before squishing it. Then he’d pull a fist full of dough to pass it to Moss. It was fun-! The redhead was happy to see Moss using the knife set and crockpot, helping him adjust some of the flavors after eating small bites.

His favorite, however, was that he gets to lick and eat off the spoons after Moss finishes. He was mid-licking the spoon with the frosting when L came down and tried to wrestle him for it. Rolling around as Isa kept it out of reach. So he childishly licked all over the spoon, saying “No way, moooom~ My spoon~” with an impish grin. However, he did dip another spoon in the frosting when Moss wasn’t looking, and passed it to the sad L, muttering “Here.“ before continuing to lick his spoon.

Once Vidya, Max, and Sassy came back, Wild Flower followed behind them and was shocked to see the feast before them. She told the group of her moving the motorcycles in the tents after Hester has left, managing to calm her down and thanked them for being hospitable. “It was heavy! How do you guys even move them??” She exclaimed. As everyone ate together, with cheers, and talking about stuff, Isa sneaked a peek at Moss and smiled softly. Noticing how relaxed he seemed. Then he thought about everyone else as he watched Wild Flower lightly wiping Sassy’s cheek with a towel before being hugged tightly by Max like she was a plush toy.

This is nice, is what Isa thought warmly. He didn’t believe this could happen in the beginning but it’s nice to have such lively people in this group. The redhead sighed in quiet relief, silently thanking the Southern spirits to leading him to this group.

Zer0 Zer0

Episode III: The Clockwork Heart
clock-2.jpg
" Episode 3: The Clockwork Heart "
All characters +1 Character Level

You Gain:
+4 Skill Points
+1 Background Ability
+1 New Spell
for Divine Magicians, that can be a Cantrip, or a Level 1 to Level 3 Spell, which you can make up.
+1 Roleplay Point that you can use in one important scene to make the story go in your character's favor.

Leh sad L perked up whispered, "Thanks!", and then quickly left the kitchen happily licking the spoon before Moss could see her spoon of frosting. That night she shared a donut toast with Isa. Which turned into a donut toast for everyone who had never tried a donut toast. Vidya laughed and said that she quite liked this donut toast, and realized it's quite a good name for the mysterious golden orb. L agreed and ask everyone from now on call it donut toast.

The night passed in merry making. And the next day they were greeted by a clear morning with the caravan half buried in snow. The raging blizzard was finally quelled at last, and the bright sun shone warmly down in their autumn grove.

They had a meeting that morning during breakfast about what to do next, and decided to return to Sanctuary. The journey was easy, and now two days later, they found themselves staring across the valley and up at the familiar silhouette of the giant corpse of the Archaean in the far distance, strewn atop the mountain range.

With Sassy banned from entering Sanctuary, they left the cart at the outskirts of the bandit territory and those who wished to go to Sanctuary used the mounts to traverse over the icy hills for three hours, cross the rusting metal and bone drawbridge with its piked heads and into the Ancient's jaw, where they paid for the toll and went in.

The bandit fortress was astir with wild rumors about Templars attacking boatmen up in the north, and how an entire camp was put to sleep. It was an odd raid and Sassy's name came up again. There was mention of one of her companions: the red hair dude with the strange contraption fighting against Foxx, a big shot Templar from the Menagerie Coast, and rumored to be the one that was spotted a few days ago in the ruins of Fel Thalas as well. There was no hiding the old man as their prisoner from the Carvers who inspected everyone's cargo at the gates. They were amazed that they caught him. After the incident at the Carver camp up north, there had been hunting parties searching everywhere for Foxx. The Godfather was going to be pleased they were bringing him to him.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Caravan -
“A change is within all of us“​

Isa held back his snicker, raising his donut for the second time as the whole group toasted, squishing their donuts lightly in their celebration. He laughed when the group made the choice to called the Vault Key ‘Donut toast’, agreeing to the name wholeheartedly as he tried to calm down his joyful laugh. It’s rather incredible that he could eat so much when he was thin, helping out anybody finish their food when they couldn’t. When the celebrations were done, the redhead volunteered to wash the dishes as Wild Flower helped the very full of food members to their beds, tucking them in before bidding Goodnight and off to her own bed.

During the night, Isa stayed with Moss in the living room as they made themselves comfortable with Okami on the floor. Snuggling into the fluffy bear dog’s belly as the redhead watched the fire crackle in the fireplace peacefully, smiling. A cozy blanket was placed over the pair. He nuzzled his cheek on Moss’ shoulder and eventually slept with the merman in his arms.

In the morning, while Wild flower helped Moss cook breakfast, Isa decided to melt the snow on the surrounding area, needing to open the windows first to blast fire outside by sticking half of his body out. It felt awkward since the kitchen window was above the sink and he had to climb over it. Luckily, he didn‘t have to do that for the living room window. That’s when he noticed a change in his divinity magic, feeling a little different from within, as if it was flowing smoothly instead of small shoots of power. The same was happening to his teammates as well, he noticed during his meditation, but didn’t mention it as he didn‘t know what’s up yet.

Magic, be it Divinity or Mechromancy, has a tendency to be random and dangerous when mishandled. Just mentioning something strange to the user can trigger a reaction and Isa prefers to not cause it; just let his teammates figure it out on their own.

After agreeing on what their next move is, Isa rode on the bike first and giving the bike back to Max once a few hours passed. Whenever it was Max’s turn, the redhead would meditate and try to figure out this strange change within. In those two days when the group decided to have a break, Isa asked Moss if he could help him train on fighting and hunting. “I just want to get strong enough to help.” was his reasoning. And so, the redhead trained, sometimes landing in a pit of snow or being covered by snow from the trees during his practices. Scaring off their target during hunts at times or being pulled in the cold waters of the rivers because of large fishes flailing. He got the hang of it.

Though he ignored the embarrassing moments...when he was flailing for dear life on shallow waters.

Then they arrived to the borders of Sanctuary. Considering on Sassy’s deal with The Godfather, she decided to stay along with Wild Flower. “Just in case some numbskull decides to bully us.” She said, puffing up her chest. “I’ll make sure they will cry for their mamas when I’m done with them!”

With that, Isa rode on Okami and behind Moss, his arms around his waist tightly. His ghillie suit billowing about. The closer the group got to the entrance, the more he heard of the rumors around them, causing him to sigh. Of course, they’d talk about him and when he saw the Carvers’ reaction to seeing Foxx, Isa impishly grinned back. ”Hiya again! Mind if ya can help me drag this prize to The Godfather without waking him up? Thanks~”

As a carver picked up Foxx over their shoulder, Isa squeezed his waist comfortingly and smiled. “I’ll come looking for ya in the Heart market. See ya soon.” He whispered in his tanned ear before peaking his cheek and hopping down. “Be a good boy-!” He cooed over Okami, ruffled L’s hair, and high-fived Max.

“See ya later, guys~” He said, waving playfully and followed behind the carver. One gloved hand in his pants pocket while the other carried his bag over his shoulder. He wanted to see The Godfather’s reaction to catching Foxx. When he arrived and saw the giant polar bear, Isa smirked gleefully. “I’m baaaack~ and I got ya a present too~”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Caressing Isa to Sleep-

Moss secretly beamed through the gaps of raised arms toasting donuts, feeling content at the sight of a joyfully laughing Isa. The moment he noticed him helping those who couldn't finish their food, he stared worriedly, ate quickly and then went back to the kitchen to cook more food and fed Isa until he was sleepy full. No way was he going to leave Isa wanting to eat more and find that there was not enough food.

That night he cleaned the table and swept the floors where Okami and Ralph ate, then thanked Isa for washing the dishes and then prepared a hot bath for him. He had a pleasant evening snuggled up in front of the fireplace against Okami's side. There in Isa's arms, they chatted the night away. When Isa began to get drowsy, Moss sang to him in his melodious Nazja accent, brushing his hair until he fell asleep. Isa was so precious. He liked taking care of him, making sure his belly was full, and he was comfortable and warm. It made him happy to see him so content and wanted to keep doing this to him everyday. It took Moss a long time to sleep. He was just at ease watching his boyfriend sleep. His boyfriend. Moss secretly wiggled giddily.

- Sanctuary -
" December 17, 600 "

The next morning, there was a big "Whoaaaa." from the girl's bedroom. Vidya was amazed at the fire display, and watched Isa thaw their caravan from the second floor window.

The good weather held for the next two days. Moss was more than happy to train with Isa, and there was his ability to quickly learn what he was taught. He quietly admired his perseverance, and by the end of two days he more than got the hang of it. Moss believed he actually surpassed him in combat. Max joined them too, and it was there that Moss realized they fought almost in the same way: defensively, though Max was more of shotgun and axe, while Moss was spear and throwing knives. The two talked about Isa over hot chocolate, chuckling when they remembered him flailing for dear life in the shallow waters, and agreed he learns pretty quick.

In Sanctuary, Moss carried a list in his pocket of the things Wild, Vidya, Sassy, Isa, and Max wanted (Vergil had already left them two days ago for The Highlands) and individual pouches of their trading goods to pay for the things they wanted to buy; the carvers, after talking with Isa agreed immediately, and took Foxx off Okami; Max high-fived Isa back enthusiastically, then bid the group adeiu til later in the heart market; while L, after deadpanning at Isa saying, "I'm not a kid!" and scrambled up to ruffle his hair back, spotted one of her friends from the Tavern, the tauren from before, and went over and hugged the big lug. She said that she'll be walking from here, and asked Moss if he wanted to come with her to the tavern before they went off shopping.

Moss nodded, saying, "Yeah, I'll go with you!" he grinned, then kissed Isa's cheek back and patted his hand. "Yeah, we'll see you soon." he said softly to him, while Okami licked Isa's hand again. And off Moss and the polar bear dog went after L, the merman looking back at Isa until he disappeared into the crowd heading down the giant throat of the Ancient.

* * * *​

People didn't pay much mind at Isa and the Carvers carrying Foxx after they left the Jaws gate. The Carvers had covered the Templar's head in a bag just to keep attention away from themselves. They headed off to the West Lung District with its hanging bone homes dangling from the maroon petrified branchioles of the Ancient's lungs and towering rib pillars. A Carver had run ahead of them earlier to inform The Godfather, and Saberon came to meet them with about four other naga guards to take Foxx off the Carver's hands. He hissed a greeting to Isa, and asked him to follow him to The Savage Gym of Savagery.

There The Godfather was bench pressing a barbell of boulders hanging from chain nets on each end with an ogre spotting for him. With a grunt he pushed the weight off and the ogre placed it back on the thick bone rack. "Hooo! So, I've heard!" he boomed, breathing deeply at the effort and rose, looking at the body of Foxx over Saberon's shoulders with what looked like a satisfied and controlled bloodlust. "Come upstairs, Rider."

In The Godfather's chamber, Foxx's bag was removed and he was dumped unceremoniously on the floor before the fire pit. The Godfather invited Isa to sit on the furs, as he chugged a barrel of water at the side. "This is a fine present." he placed the barrel down and wiped his maw. The nagas slithered respectfully to the side. "I heard what happened in the camp up north and I must apologize for my men attempting to kill you. I hope you understand, they were confused and your party did not explain . . . well, save for some quips from that Jenkins." he looked disappointed Sassy was still alive. "In any case," he sat on the floor across Isa, "this is good . . . this filth . . . will be useful to me. But there were two others, so I was told, the wanted woman who killed one of my men, and a man. Somebody put the camp to sleep as well. What happened there? I was told Jenkins talked to Foxx, they were arm wrestling, he was in disguise, before a man in yellow with a motorbike whom we've never seen before cast a spell and their illusion vanished. Your illusion came off as well, and fighting began . . ."

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa chuckled as L ruffled his hair, his grin stretched wide in his amusement. “Nah, I just look at ya like a colorful sis. See ya soon~” With a final wink towards Moss, the redhead left, following the carver in front of him.

Isa waved at Sabaron with the same impish grin, asking how he’s been since they last saw each other. Making small talk along with the other nagas as they made their way to the Savage gym of Savagery. He hummed with raised brows from the slight tremble as the weighted barbell dropped, grinning with his gloved hands tucked in his pockets. How heavy is that thing?? Pleased that the giant polar bear seemed satisfied, the redhead nodded and followed behind him. As they reached the Godfather’s chamber and was invited to sit on the furs, he graciously accepted the invite. Plopping himself down, laid back with legs slight spread and feet not touching the floor; leaning on an elbow comfortably as he watched Foxx’s body hit the ground. “Thank ya. I’m glad to hear ya like the present.” Isa chuckled quietly.

He listened and nodded. “No, no. It’s fine. I’m rather happy your men took us seriously. Made me think I should learn how to fight better and surpass their level one day.” He complimented honestly. “And that was on purpose. We were setting a trap to catch your present and the mercenaries he hired with my friend, Sassy, as bait. What better way to make it believable than your men doing their jobs, right? So the apologies is mine really. One of my friends put everyone to sleep as to not hurt as many people as possible. We made sure your men were taken care of and stayed warm during their sleep, away from the blizzard. Same with the traders, people who were nearby, and chocobos.”

“My friends and I interrogated the mercenaries first and we found out something interesting.“ Isa purred out the end, his voice deepened a bit. Indigo eyes steeling over as he stared at the not moving templar. “Seems like the mercenaries were only there to steal from my friends for him. The one who actually killed one of your good men was this old coot by using this mask.” The redhead shrugged off his bag, pulling it forward to stick his hand inside the sack. Then he pulled out a Swiftsong mask, showing it to The Godfather.

“He disguised himself as the woman who betrayed me and killed one of your men while the real woman escaped on her own. The mercenaries have been dealt with by my own hands, so ya don’t have to worry about ’em.“ Isa reported, relaxing his glare a bit as he stared at the fire instead. His grin softened to a flat line as he talked. “We came back here in hopes to give ya a peace of mind and to retrieve my motorcycle back.”

I’m using one of my roleplay points!

Zer0 Zer0

- Savage Gym of Savagery -
" West Lung District, Sanctuary, December 17, 600 "

L paused for a moment at that, hitched up a smile and then hopped off him, "See ya soon, Isa!" The moment she turned her back towards him, she made an ugh-face that made her tauren friend Stormhide look at her questioningly. "Does he have to rub it in?" L muttered quietly, before taking one of Stormhide's pudgy finger and walking with him.

"Want a ride?" he indicated up his shoulders gruffly.

L perked up, "Okay!" and he plopped her on his shoulders where she melancholy sighed, resting her arms on his bull head, as they lumbered along with the crowd. She glanced back to see if Moss was close. He wasn't, he was trailing a little behind on Okami, still looking back at Isa. "Stormhide?"

"Mm?"

"So you know how you have a crush, and you imagine all the cute situations you two could end up in, and then you find out they're taken and then your daydream bubble pops?" said L rapidly. "That's how I feel . . . he had to call me a sister!" she grumble-whispered, throwing her hands in the air.

The Tauren was quiet for a moment. "Is this a crush or the like-like you told me about?"

L thought a moment. "Just a crush, but like a biiiig crush."

Stormhide glanced back at Moss, who looked back at him cheerfully and waved. The tauren nodded at him. "What do you want to do?"

L sighed. "Nothing. He's taken and he's happy, besides, I'm on a mission for my friend, not for love! Larc says hi, by the way."

"Hello, Larc." said the Tauren.

L's grumbling blue eyes flashed into a placid green. "Hello, Stormhide." she said in a young man's voice.

* * * *​

Over at the West Lung District, Saberon and the other nagas answered Isa in short phrases or one word. "Good." they hissed; "Weather is good today"; "What of your day?"; "Mm." They mostly listened than talked, but they were not against it, just it seems as though they simply took their job of guards seriously and weren't used to it, but were trying.

After that, in The Godfather's den, the old bear listened to Isa intently and picked up the mask. "Ahhh, an illusion spell I wager . . ." he gave it back to Isa. "It is alright, this one is enough, I am sure he has all the information. So, I daresay you've earned your reward! Saberon! Get the chest."

The naga bowed and returned later with the same old chest The Godfather had shown Isa days ago.

"Your motorbike is with Roger in his shop, Roger's Yass, in the Heart District." said The Godfather. "Is there anything I can tempt you with that will let me keep your bike longer?"

• +100 Alchemical
  • Phoenix Down | Allows a healer to revive a dead creature.
Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

He wasn’t expecting to be rewarded, just wanted to take his bike back sooner. However Isa wasn’t about to complain either as the familiar old chest thudded the ground. The redhead even spotted the precious feather inside, internally believing that Liliana would like to have that. Since she does healing better than anyone in the group. He grinned appreciatively. “Thank ya for the reward, sir~”

He pondered for a moment, looking back at the fire pit as his gears turned. Isa doubted that The Godfather would help Minnie at her territory, probably would ask for the land itself to even agree. So the redhead shook his head, hair slightly bobbed from the movement. “None that I can think of at the moment, I’m afraid. However, I’ll leave my bike at Roger’s so your men can study it while my short stay here.“ He pushed himself off the furs, landing on his boots and stood straight as he nodded at the giant polar bear. His ghillie cloak billowed behind him before settling. His bag slung o er his shoulder again. His impish grin softened a bit, hinting his gratefulness towards the polar bear.

“Should I come back in Sanctuary, I’ll be sure to lend my bike to ya and your men to tinker with again. Imma take my take my leave n- oh. Wait. Before I go, I have to warn ya about someone.” Isa decided to give The Godfather a heads up about his uncle, even using the mask of illusions to transform into the man. That way, The Godfather and nagas will have an idea of who to look out for. “See ya later, sir~”

Lifting the chest in his arms, Isa left the chambers, greeting the carvers who were passing by. Then as he turned the corner, behind a building and out of people’s sight, Isa’s figure burned. Licks of flames changed his human features, taking the form of a red wine scaled lamia, slithering away on his rosy colored belly, in his arms is a dripping box that’s taped down. A forked tongue flickered out of his rounded snout, indigo pupils stared forward within his pale royal blue rounded eyes as he reached the Heart market. He went to sell Foxx and the silver thief’s items. Along with the Staff of Expeditious Retreat. He only gave back the silver thief’s pocket watch before she left with Penny days ago. Then with the amount he gained, Isa left.

He was looking for something specific and it was hard to find- that is, until he heard someone shouting about the item he was looking for. So he slithered inside the small tent that’s called “Pens and Quillmissals“. The salesman who was a gnome greeted him with a sleepy smile before continuing his shouting. Isa immediately went over to the shabby counter and pointed out a lavender book that caught his eye and payed for it. Surprising the counter worker when the dripping wet box changed into a chest; the redhead had tucked the feather inside his bag before coming here. Then he asked if they also had enchanter’s ink and vellum paper.

”Oh! And do ya have Ninjas of love by any chance? Volume 2?”

”We have Volume V: The Secrets of the Winter Sea~ oooooh~” said the elderly gnome, trying to sound spooky in an epic way. Isa took a deep breath and chuckled quietly. “I see. I’ll take it anyways. Thank ya.”

Selling:
Foxx’s light armor, shield, sword.
Silver thief’s crossbow, club
X6 common goods
Staff of Expeditious retreat

Buying:
Spell book - 200 alchemical
x2 sets of Vellum paper and enchanter’s ink - 10 alchemical
Expensive goods - 1 alchemical ; Ninjas of love volume 2 (hopefully)

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Sanctuary -

"Hmmmm . . . You are surrounded by strange events, rider." said the old polar bear looking on curiously at the visage of Manuel. "Hohh! I appreciate you letting it stay longer!" he boomed. "I hope your short stay will be lengthier! Not exactly sure what you're into, but we have brothels, taverns with good food, gambling dens, I can even give you and your visiting companions a free stay in the finer establishments of my town if you're interested to stay longer! Think about it!" he gave a toothy grin. "Till next time then, Rider Isa." and he nodded at him in good-bye.

Lamia-Isa's shopping went well. The armor and Silver Thief's weapons were easy to sell. It was tricky to find a merchant who could afford the staff of Expeditious Retreat and Foxx's sword, but he found one interested centaur enchanter, one of the best in Sanctuary, by the name of Talasthus, who worked under one of the crime lords: The Queen of Hearts. He paid good loot for it and encouraged Isa to return to him again if ever he found more rare magical items.

In Pens and Quillmissals, the gnome, by the name of Borwas, was happy to have a high paying customer. His sleepy eyes went wide awake. "Hey now you must be one of them studious spellcasters! Thems usually the ones who can afford my goods! Haven't had one that bought one of my prized books for a long time." he nodded at Isa. "Yep, we got them velum paper and enchanters ink." He pulled out a the crate from the back and inside was a big stack the expensive scrolls.

Borwas was waived his hands towards the shelves where lines of magical ink in different colors including some non-spell work ones, such as: invisible ink that you can read with detect magic, and sugar quills with a candy end that looks just like the rest of the feather that you can suck while writing were sold. There was also one corner of the shop that sold second-hand books where Isa was shown, Ninjas of Love V: The Secrets of the Winter Sea .

There were a lot of cheesy romance novels here. There was one entitled: Feral Sins, with the cover art of a werewolf and an elven maiden; Thief of Hearts, with the backdrop of the desert and a black clad thief and a dancer, her red silk billowing behind her as they galloped towards the sunset on an ebony horse; Untamed, that had a cover of two knights, one of the lion folk the other a clouded leopard who's advances was being rejected by the lion, though the lion was blushing; and booklets of poetry including a collection of Lumberjack Poems, and Song of the Sea, a collection of ocean and sky poems with the familiar backdrop of the northern lights and hills of Isa's home region.

"Come back anytime! We get new arrivals every month! I can look out for Ninjas of Love for you. I buy books too, including the ones I sell to customers ---for a cheaper price of course, but hey it's your money back! Thanks for your business, sir!"

1. Foxx’s light armor, shield, sword
  2. Silver thief’s crossbow, club
  3. x6 common goods
  4. Staff of Expeditious retreat

Total: 234 Alchemical, 6 Metal

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

As he listened to Borwas, Isa’s eye stopped at the cheesy romance novels. Spotting a book with the Southern lights on the cover. He ... he couldn’t resist it, reminding him of home. So he paid for that and Thief of Hearts. Happy with his purchases (and not carry as many alchemical in his bag), the redhead left the shop with a wave and looked around the Heart market to see if he can find Moss. His disguise extinguished itself as soon he turned around corner again, not wanting anyone to trail behind him again.

He grinned happily at the weight in his bag, not wanting to reveal anything to his beau yet. Keeping in mind to hide the romance novel he bought as long as he can. Moss would tease him for reading something that‘s not educational.

Buying: Song of the sea - 2 metals
Thief of Hearts - 2 metal

Amount: 329 alchemical 78 metals
Spent : 220 alchemical and 4 metals
Amount leftover: 109 alchemical 74 metals

Zer0 Zer0

- Sanctuary -
" Heart District "

There was much to see in the bustling market. Hawkers selling the signature giant spider leg barbeque and fried flobberworm meat called to Isa and the crowd; Desert cat-folk with golden rings and baubles dangling from their ears and nose had spreads of trinkets and jewelries on colorful floor rugs; a bard here and there was performing a lively tune, sometimes accompanied by dancers; there was even one selling instruments and offering free lessons with the purchase.

Isa spotted Okami first in the crowd. He had sacks of food dangling from rope netting attached to his saddle. He was sitting obediently to the side, tail wagging and panting absentmindedly, looking across the street where a familiar tall white-haired horned merman stuck out from the crowd of brown and grey furs. He was eating a cookie in front of a stall, nibbling it in fact in curiosity. As Isa came closer, there was a cheerful laugh and there was the short L next to him pointing at his face. Moss touched his face and was horrified to feel bumps, and Isa could see that . . . chocolate chips were sprouting from his face.

"What --- what is this?" he broke off a piece from his face and smelled it.

"Syke!" said the stall keeper, an eccentric looking young lady with wild green dyed hair styled to a mohawk. "It's our new trick snack! The cookie pimpler! Limited for only this week ---"

"Wait, I feel . . . " Moss touched the back of his pants. " . . . where else is it growing!?"

The lady laughed. "Well, ya might find it hard to sit for a few minutes." she winked.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

His interests peaked at the idea for an instrument but continued walking. Isa’s pace quickened when he spotted Okami, already petting the big fluff. “Hello, Okami~ where’s your lovable owner, hm?” He cooed. Following his line of sight, the redhead turned around and immediately spotted Moss’ white hair among the brown and grey colors. He smiled warmly as he made his way over. Planning to surprise him from behind since he was standing a bit to the side, but he froze when he was in earshot of what the vendor said.

Isa sucked in his lips, shoulders shaking as he watched Moss break a piece off his face. He took a deep breath. Oh gosh...Eyes widened as the merman checked his behind and- oh no.

Moss can hear an amused familiar voice coming from his left side as he teased. “I guess th-this means ya are a little more sweeter than before, huh Moss? Hehehe~” Isa muffled his chuckle, hiding his smiling lips behind a gloved hand.

Zer0 Zer0

- Sanctuary -
" Heart District "

Moss turned. His eyes happily brightened at the sight of him. "Isa, hey! There's some new tricks snacks around you might be interested in. " he he chuckled at his comment, feeling his own face. "I am chocolate chip flavored now, though this is freaking me out, because it feels like I have huge pimples." he sniffed the piece of chip he had pulled out then ate it and nodded. "Tastes just like the cookie." he added to the vendor.

"Hi, Isa!" greeted L. "Hey, Moss, i think I'm going to go ahead and buy the things Wild needed, so you can be free to check that caravan you wanted to buy with Isa."

"Are you sure? You can come with us."

"Yeah it'll save us time like what you said!" said L immediately. "Max is like on the way here anyway too. I can just wait for him."

"All right then, guess it's just you and me!" smiled Moss, hooking arms with Isa. L waved them goodbye and took Okami with her. "How long is this going to last?" he added to the green mohawk vendor.

"Half an hour at most." Reassured the lady . "You interested in buying?"

Moss looked at Isa. "Do you like some?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa walked closer, standing next to the merman and waved back at L with a relaxed grin. “Hi, L.” Listening to the pair, the redhead recalled Wild wanting some orange seeds to plant in the garden later on. Along with ingredients for baking, ironically enough, cookies. Though the redhead raised a brow with how quick she replied before tossing the curious thought away. He’s not about to question a plan made here.

”I believe so~” Smiling, he hooked Moss’ arm just as he started to hook his and waved back at L. Then he looked back his beau when he asked. Hmmm~ Half an hour duration for a trick of delicious cookies?

Suddenly Moss would feel warm lips pressing on his cheek before leaning away with a pop. Then Isa tasted the chocolate in his mouth, his brow raised higher than normal. Like he wasn’t expecting to taste the sugary flavor. Did this count as cannibalism??? He hoped not, as much as he loved eating food, he didn’t want to desire Moss like food...er...wait...that came out wrong.....uhhhhhh-

It’s moments like this he wished he stopped thinking too hard.

“Yea! They’re really funny.” Isa smiled brightly, trying to forget that brain fart. “How much are they?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
" Heart District, Sanctuary "

"Ah!" Moss was surprised then just looked at Isa's reaction. "So do I taste good?" he grinned charmingly, face still spotted with chocolate chip.

The vendor looked amused, then coughed. "Depends on how much you got!"

1 box, Cookie Pimpler
Twelve dozen inside. Covers the eater in chocolate chip pimples that last for half an hour. They appear in random patches, but always include the face.
Cost: 4 Metal

Moss asked Isa if he could pay for this and carry the box for him. When they were done and walking along the busy streets arm in arm, he told him that he had bought the things he had asked for in the list. "I actually went to Roger's first to check out their caravans while L was visiting her friends, but I couldn't decide. I felt uncertain choosing without you. How did your meeting go?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Back to the rabbit hole, we go!

”Deliciously so~ but it kind of freaked me out.”Isa replied, cheeks turning pink as he swooned. “It felt like I just ate a part of your cheek and not a cookie.”

Isa blinked owlishly as Moss paid the vendor and carried the box. Then he pecked his chocolate chipped cheek again as they left the stall. Taking their time to reach Roger’s Yaaaas place. Their arms still hooked together. The redhead smiled, Moss is such a sweetie. So he patted his hand with his hooked arm in hopes to comfort him a bit.

”It went well. I was rewarded and did a little shopping of my own.” He grinned. “I have a surprise for ya, though I can already tell that you’re gonna dread a bit...considering that you‘d still have to look for it...”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

"What if there was a time during the experimentation of these cookies, where when you broke off a chip there was blood instead of chocolate? Similar to the real inside of a pimple?" Moss shuddered and made a squeamish face.

They walked under a maroon tunnel lit up by braziers. "Dread a bit?" He looked at Isa confused. "What in the world could that possibly be? O, but I shall not ask. I'll . . . wait then for this . . . possibly dreadful thing." he still looked confused, as they came out the other side on the top of a hisg slope and spotted Roger's Yass in the distance, crowded with caravans. Moss could never believe Isa would prepare something that will hurt him. Maybe it is . . . No, he couldn't think of anything that Isa would gift him that was dreadful on purpose.

"Isa, if you were starving, desperately dying from hunger, and I died. Would you eat my body if I said beforehand that you could?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa let’s out an ‘ugh’ as he shuddered, ready to cough up the bit of chocolate he tasted. That’s...that’s not something he wanted to think on. No. “I hope that never happened! Ugh.”

Spotting the confusion on Moss’ face, Isa explained with a light smile. “It’s not gonna hurt ya, but ... well...ya know what? Let me just show ya what I mean.” So he pulled his heavy bag forward, opening it, and stuffing his hand inside to find it as he listened. Only to pause and stare at Moss with a worried expression on his face. Like he was crushed for even thinking about it but he did give it thought as painful as it was.

”...If ya told me I could, then. . . probably yes. Only a small piece and once I find a safe place, I’ll send letters to the people we care about. Let them know what happened before I join ya in the Southern lights...wouldn’t be the first time I tried.” Isa quietly muttered at the end, sighing. Then he pulled a book out of his bag, wanting to change the dark subject as he plastered a grin.

”Here! Your gift! Though it’s not volume two but-“ Isa offered Moss’ favorite book, Ninjas of love: the secrets of the winter sea. “This is what I mean by potential dread. Heheh.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss laughed when Isa went ugh.

He looked curiously at his bag then looked up as Isa said his words, halting his walk. "Wait you'll kill yourself? You won't eat me to live?" some passersby looked at Moss weirdly and hastened to walk away from him.

Moss suddenly hugged Isa. Moss immediately thought of the time Isa told him about losing his mother and was scarred and poisoned with Hellmist. Moss glared at the floor. He was growing to hate Manuel more and more. It must have been at around that time. Was he that depressed? He hugged him tighter and didn't know what to say, but he didn't want Isa to feel alone and regretted talking about this.

Then his eyes widened its surprise at the book. "You got this for me, Isa?" He hugged him again this time happily. "Oh, agapiméni mou, thank you! This isn't dreadful at all! Why would I dread this?" he received the book and looked at it with shining happy teal eyes.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa saw that person walk away hastily before looking at Moss, shaking his head.

“No, I wouldn’t eat ya to live- mwe?” Moss suddenly hugged him, causing his bag to be slung back again. Luckily nothing fell out. Indigo eyes peeked up, through the autumn red strands, and saw the angry glare. It wasn’t towards him...so he wasn’t angry at him for saying that, but he’s angry about something he said. Then he was squeezed, practically has his head tucked under his caramel chin, and suddenly Isa felt the same mushy feelings of softness in his tummy. Realization and comfort hitting him like a brick in a sock.

Moss was caring about him again.

Oh how the merman knew where to pull his strings, creating intense thrums of glee and playfulness within the redhead. With a gentle smile, Isa reached up and wrapped his arms around Moss’ neck. Not saying anything, but understood. Then he leaned back as he offered the book to Moss. His smile growing bigger as his love got excited over it instead of dreading like he thought he would. Yea, his boyfriend looks beautiful with a smile on. As awesome as his angry glare was, his smile is better on his face.

”Cause ya still need to look for the second volume. This is the fifth one.” Isa‘s words were muffled on Moss‘s chest, hugging him back. “Never knew this series was rare too—- you’re welcome, mi Tesoro~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
" Roger's Yaas, Heart District, Sanctuary "

"I wouldn't dread this." Moss shook his head. "I would . . . just be struggling with self control not to read this before volume two, but still this is a step closer to me learning the entire story!" he said happily. " Thank you, Isa."

He looked at the book with a soft expression. This was more than a piece of his favorite novel now, this volume five is also a gift from Isa, and he carefully wrapped it in cloth so that the corners wouldn't fold from being moved around in this bag, and then tucked it in between his mess kit and knife set. He offered his arm once more to him, looking at Isa with something akin to adoration, as they continued walking.

"It is very rare, the author Akinori Kaibi lives in Ramuh's Rest and you know that country is closed to trade. She writes the copies herself so she's only able to release just a few books out every year, and nobody knows who she primary releases it to. She's amazing, she likes sharing her culture through her books even though trade is forbidden. It's like she's proud of her country and wants to tell all of Leor about it."

They arrived at Roger's Yaas, where the sound of hammering and sawing, and the smell of paint permeated the air. There was the usual plain caravans lined up against the wall of the workshop's backyard ready for purchase. There were also custom looking ones being worked on, including one that was mostly made of the skull of a giant carnivorous dinosaur, and a very large one that took up most of the east side of the backyard designed like an oriental home. There was no small one except for a few carts and wagons, but these had neither walls nor roofs, save for a sturdy canvass of animal hide over some of the wagons.

Moss squeezed Isa's hand. He felt happy. It's like they were shopping for their home. It felt so domestic~

"I think we're going to have to design a custom one with Roger." said Moss, examining the different caravans and transports.

b8f21840b010d4de75c2e676b4541d4d.jpg
d2acbb0a8d0813beb7784ba3acd0596d.jpg
wolfpack_cart_by_sfaira_ddd4bn3-fullview.jpg
429d74c6135724aa9e9f376fc4ad3d6a.jpg
Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa raised a brow, grinning a little too wide as Moss said ‘struggling to control himself’. Oh how he wanted to chuckle. Instead his grin softened to a relieved smile, hooking his arm on the merman’s. “I’m happy to hear that. You’re welcome, Tesoro-...” The redhead felt his heart skip and looked away, steaming red as his smile looked awkward from him trying to hold back his glee. He’s such a dork, feeling flustered because of a look...like he was special or something. That’s not cool at all-!

But...he does feel happy that Moss thinks he’s special to look at him like that. So the redhead cleared his throat and leaned his head on the merman’s shoulder, squeezing his arm gently. Chdgsjd,d-!

As Isa listened to Moss about the author— “Wow, that’s amazing. I hope the authorities never catch her.” He commented as they talked in their walk. They reached Roger’s Yaaaas, hearing the familiar hammering and smelling pine and cedar woods. Isa tilted his head up and nodded. “Yea, I think so too...” Then he chuckled, suddenly feeling shy. “Why does this feel like we’re shopping our home together?”

”Welcome to my shop~” A feminine yet masculine voice sang out, hooves loudly clanked and clocked on the floor proudly. Here comes the buffy satyr and— is he wearing a feathered boa? A hot pink feathered boa over a white sequined shirt that’s tucked under leather pants. As always, Roger’s hair is styled back with braids.

“Oh? It’s rare that we have costumers coming back so soon. Welcome back~” Then Roger stood in front of the pair, taking a good look at their squeezing hands, and giggled behind his boa. “Is there a caravan you would like to now or would you like a customed one?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
" Roger's Yaas, Heart District, Sanctuary "

Moss smiled at Isa's happiness and kissed the side of his head when he leaned on his shoulder, planting a big "Mwa~💕"

"Because it feels like that's what we're doing." said Moss when they arrived at Roger's. He squeezed his arm too, then his hand dropped down, long fingers entwining with Isa's. He swung their held hands in a leisurely greeting to the buff satyr. "Hey, Roger, good morning, you are looking fabulous again." He noticed him taking a good look at their holding hands and Moss grinned at him, proudly sharing his happiness.

Moss looked to Isa meaningfully. "We're looking for a smaller caravan, one that can be pulled by a polar bear dog that can keep up with the speed of the usual bigger caravan pulled by two mounts probably, even faster. It's about just as long as that wagon but wider." Moss spread his arms to emphasize the length. From the pantomime gestures he was making around the wagon, Isa could see that the back of the wagon could fit four motorcycles next to each other facing the side of the caravan, and the front had a small space enough for a little hallway and a stack of two chests on either side. "Is the size okay, Isa? Do you have any additions?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back