• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Isa Bianchi -
“Wake me up inside”​

Groaning, Isa fluttered his eyes open and shuddered a sigh. Dazed and staring at the ceiling blankly as he tried to remember what happened. Then he slowly pushed himself up, hissing as pain exploded on his back and head. ”Right . . . Godfather fight.” He muttered under his breath.

Then he looked at his side, finding himself, Roy, Max, and Sassy in cots. “Oh good. He’s still alive. For now . . . Hm?” Isa grinned at the small gnome, slightly waving a bandaged hand. Oh great, the elder gnome lady have seen his weird scars. He can feel the bandages around his torso and head too.

“Hi, L! Glad to see ya out of the chest!” Isa said in a chipper tone. He turned to Soren and Lilith. “. . . And I’m guessing you’re friends with Sassy? Nice to meet ya too. I’m Isa.”

————-

- Wild Flower -
“On the search!”​

The darkened rabbit kept her eyes open in case she spotted the person or thing Moss is looking for.

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves

Episode II: Chasing Leads
1.jpg
" Episode 2: Chasing Leads "
All characters +1 Character Level

You Gain:
+4 Skill Points
+1 New Spell
for Divine Magicians, that can be a Cantrip, or a Level 1 to Level 2 Spell, which you can make up.
+1 Roleplay Point that you can use in one important scene to make the story go in your character's favor.

There are also some changes to the system that we shall discuss OOC when y'all decide to make changes to your characters.

"Hi, Isa, I'm glad to see you still look chipper!" said L immediately, resisting the urge to hug him, and just gently placed a small hand on his arm. "How are you feeling? Were you able to do what you wanted to do?" she whispered.

The lanky looking youth in overalls and the scarlet eyed lady said hello to the bandaged red-head as well. "Roy is alive and will remain alive." said the lady firmly. "I'm Lilith, this is Soren, and yes, we're Sassy's, Roy's, and Max's friends." she tucked away a strand of hair from the unconscious Max's face, and unnecessarily smoothed the sheets of Sassy's cot in quiet worry. "We saw the entire fight. I'm sorry that you lost. We had thought something very bad was going to happen after, but we're glad nobody was killed."

"Did you hear what The Godfather and Sassy talked about?" asked Soren. "We saw one of his blood mages take some of Sassy's blood. She didn't tell us much about what would happen if she lost the fight, but it looked like there was some kind of deal and a couple of carvers were talking about how they can't wait to shoot her tonight if she doesn't make it out of town? D-do you know anything about that, Isa?"

Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves

- Moss Adamaris -
" On the Search, Sanctuary "

Meanwhile, Wild's and Moss search for the past hour proved fruitless. When L and VIdya woke up they were furious, Vidya saying she knew it! She should have known! Therias, ever since they first met her in The Gentleman's tavern had been wearing a disguise, a shapeshifting spell that Vidya found out by surreptitiously casting Detect Magic earlier. But she didn't say anything because she thought Therias was protecting herself, but not from them! L was devastated, as though her most precious keepsake was taken from her, but told them that she had placed her arcane mark on the Vault Key so they could track it once she' able to cast a spell. To which Vidya looked guilty and worried, because she had told Therias about L's mark on the key too when they left the Gentleman's private den and Therias asked what happened inside. She may have dispelled L's mark already. Vidya and L had felt reeaaaaallly upset, to which Moss tried to cheer them up saying that he and Wild will look for them while the two ladies rested and regained their magic.

After that, he and the bunny had first gone to a boatman's home at the docks to talk to a lady Moss had left there, only to find that she was gone and that all that was left behind was a note with a lipstick mark on it that he quickly read --- made a sour face --- then immediately folded and pocketed, then they began their search. After an hour of not finding anything, they returned to the caravan where L cast her spell and tracked the Vault Key. She saw the trail and they followed it, it went to the Savage Gym of Savagery, then to the barracks, then looped around pass the Heart District's Market place and then out of the skull gate and down the mountain path.

Therias and the escaped prisoner had left Sanctuary, and it looked like they were heading Northwest. L decided that they needed to get the rest of the gang assembled first before they gave chase and to get ready for their journey.

Now Moss was with Wild in the market place where he was asking her where she wanted to go and he will drop her off. "Well, it seems that this is where we'll part ways, Ms. Wild." he was saying. "Thank you for helping me try and find them."

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
Roy

Roy's eyes opened widely, the pain and energy coming at once as he jolted upright. It hurt a lot, and he willed himself to stay conscious through it all. Isa, his eyes focused to the red haired soothsayer who saved him. He jerked his body forward to him. "Thank you...you saved my life." He whispered as he was inches away from him. And before he felt the darkness take him over to a long slumber, he brushed his lips against Isa's and passed out to let his body rest.

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

- Isa Bianchi -
“A kiss to knock out sleeping ... beauty?”​

Isa nodded at Liliana, grinning wide. “Pretty much. Talked with The Godfather before the battle started and he wanted to talk more with me afterwards - Ah! We need to find your do-hicky before The Godfather does.” The last part, he whispered in L’s ear then he looked over to Sassy’s and Max’s friends. A fine brow raised. Sassy didn’t tell them about her deal?

“She made a deal with The Godfather, but I won’t tell you about it. If she didn’t tell you, then I can’t. I’ll respect her choices. Even when you are friends with her, she had her reasons no matter how foolhardy. But I can give you a warning. Get her out of here and don’t let her come back in Sanctuary for a month.” Isa mildly frowned, staring at the out-cold Sassy. Brows furrowed in worry as his lips pinched. “Her head will be piked if the carvers catch her here after tonight. She needs to leave now- hm?”

When Roy jolted up, the motorcyclist shook his head in mild disbelief. Who jolts up awake after a battle? Either he is super energetic or very forgetful. “You’re welco-.....” Isa let Roy fall down, not caring if the man partially leaned on him or that he might have added a new broken rib. He simply looked at Soren and Lilith with a teasing grin.

“Is he always this appreciative? He should be careful next time or he might accidentally kiss a demon.” Isa pointed out as he gently pushed Roy off, rolling him to his cot. Wincing when he felt a twinge of pain from his back from moving. “Hm-!“

Gosh, he needs a cup of tea or a strong liquor right about now.

——————————

- Wild Flower -
“I wanna be a metal detector”​

The person they are looking for sure did have an adventure within Sanctuary! Wild Flower sighed as she stared at the footprints. The tips of her ears wilted. She failed! She has to make it up to her saviors somehow-! But-! But-!

She can tell, just by the way Moss, L, and Vidya was behaving, that something big is happening here. She can feel it in her bunny guts and she doesn’t know how to feel about it. She wants to run away, flee, and don’t find these people ever again. She also wants to pay her saviors back though and it is this side that made her shake her head when Moss gave her a parting.

“I’m sorry, but I must refuse your thanks. We haven’t found this person yet and I haven’t fulfilled my promise. I shall be staying beside your group until it is done, Sir Moss.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Healer's Wing -
"Savage Pit of Savagery, West Lung District, Sanctuary "

"Uh-huh, I can see her trail! We have about fourteen hours left before I can't see the tracer mark on the do hickey anymore. We gotta go now." whispered Liliana.

"We'll do that immediately, don't worry." said Lilith. "Soren, get the cart, and put Max's bike on it."

"We have a caravan." piped Liliana. "Sassy, well, Sassy is doing a job for me, erm, will be taking her with us? She doesn't have to of course!" the gnome added hastily, seeing Lilith's red eyes narrow in suspicion. "I think she didn't tell you why she's here, I sure hope not, judging by how suspicious you two are, erm, but we really are doing something important together, you can even come and watch over her until she wakes up and decides if she's coming with us or not. And I think Max should come too, you say he has an actual bike like Isa? The Godfather may take it."

"What do you mean he's going to take it?" asked Soren.

"I can't say, it's a secret, but he's interested in that machine." said Liliana. And then Isa was kissed. The gnome's jaw dropped and she looked . . . angry?

"Sometimes when he's very out of it, Roy gets affectionate." said Lilith as though this wasn't the first time she witnessed this. "Anyway, I'll take you up on your offer on that cart. But if this is some ploy, if you are planning to hurt Sassy or Max in any way, you will regret making me your enemy." said Lilith with all the matter-of-factly calm demeanor of someone used to threats and acting on them.

"I --- er, okay." Liliana squeaked meekly immediately. "Isa, can you walk?"

Katsuya Katsuya CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves

- Moss Adamaris -
"Market, Heart District, Sanctuary"

Moss was surprised. "You are an honorable bunny, aren't you, Miss Wild? Hmmm . . . We do need help, we are so few, I need to ask the others. But are you sure, Miss Wild? Judging by the trail, the people we're looking for may be heading to Vanar. If worse comes to worse, our travels will take us across The Three Horns Divide, pass The Highlands, and into Windshear, and it'll be dangerous. Would you really be willing to go that far for just a promise?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Sassafras Jenkins
and
Maximillian Bonaparte
- Sanctuary, West Lung District -
Healer's Wing​

Max snorted deeply through his nose and his mouth fell open when Lilith brushed the platinum lock from his face and one of his large feet popped out from beneath his blanket as one of his hands flopped off his cot and the other fell relaxedly on his pillow just above his head. He seemed like he was having a really good sleep. Sassy's state wasn't much different, if they didn't bear all of the bruises and scrapes among other injuries, t was as though they hadn't actually been in a fight where they were knocked out and the smile that Sassy had when she fell was still plastered on her face.

While it seemed that Max wasn't waking up any time soon, Sassy woke while the group talked, stretching her arms and legs so that her body formed an X before her limbs went slack and she blurted out in a southern accent, "jumpin' jehoshaphat! Somebody git tha number on that there train?" She then yawned loudly, allowing one of her hands to flop on her mouth before sitting up and stretching again, this time with her hands clasped together and stretched over her head, a peaceful look on her face as she glanced around at everyone, "Well that was a close one, huh?"

Sassy laughed out loud before rubbing her eyes with both of her fists which only made her raccoon eyes messier before she redirected her attention at Lilith, "you guys wouldn't happen ta have Nibs with you, huh? Seems I gotta' hightail it outta' here," she gave a whimsical salute before she rubbed her back and rolled her shoulders a bit, "kinda' sucks but I'll be back for round two so it's whatever."

She then looked over at the snoring Max and snorted loudly before grabbing the pillow from her cot and chucking it at him, "yo!"

Max caught the pillow to the face and choked on his snore, fumbling to get the pillow off his face as he sat up and winced, "what the heck?" He looked around with a grimace on his face, "oh... oh yeah. Well darn."

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves

- Wild Flower -

“Yes, I’m very sure.” Wild replied, putting her paws on her fuzzy hips. “Distance is nothing compared to keeping a promise.” She smiled confidently, her nose wiggled.

“Just call me Aunty Wild, young man. Come on! Let’s chase those whippersnappers.” She hopped her way back to the caravan, waiting for Moss so he can catch up.

—————————-

-Isa Bianchi -

“I’m sure I can walk.” Isa replied. Proving his point by getting off the cot, a bit wobbly, but fine. He looked at Sassy’s companions and grinned impishly.

“Hmmm~ I have an idea, if ya don’t mind hearing?” This is when Sassy and Max woke up, causing Isa to chuckled. “Had a nice nap, you two?” He offered the idea to distract The Godfather with his own bike while L’s group goes out of Sanctuary with Max’s bike, leaving Soren and Lilith a note to give to The Godfather that reads:

’Dear Godfather,

Thank you for the fun battle and first-aid treatment. I’m leaving my bike in your capable paws to tinker around while I help my friends find the escapee. Should it take more than a week as we promised, ya can still tinker with it. I’ll just keep in mind of how many days, weeks, or months past and we can talk over the payment when I come back. My friends, Lilith and Soren, will be checking on my bike from time to time.

- From the rider,
Isa Bianchi’

“As long you two have a leyline message with Sassy or Max, then you can check on them whenever ya want.” Isa tried to comfort the worrying pair, understanding too well of how scary it is to lose a friend in travels.

download (1).jpeg
- Next Day: December 14, 600 -
"Ruins of Ancientbind, The Fridge"

Moss chuckled. "Young man . . . I'll have you know, Aunty Wild, that I am two hundred and seventy-seven years old." and he followed her to the caravan, pleased that her leg was better. After receiving a ley message from L to get the caravan ready to leave Sanctuary immediately, Moss went out to quickly buy some things . . . including a big polarbear dog which he absolutely loved.

* * * *​

"We didn't bring, Nibs, no, but I'll go get her for you." Soren said to Sassy, as Lilith asked her and Max if they were feeling alright and if they want water or more pain killers.

They listened to Isa's plan and agreed on it. Soren came back with Nibs, who meowed at Sassy and bunted her chin. There was a loud Waheehoo behind him, and Soren leaped out of the way, as Ralph almost bowled Sassy over, nuzzling her with his feathery head. And without further ado, the group reunited with Vidya, Moss, and Wild in the caravan, and quickly left Sanctuary, Soren and Lilith waving them good-bye outside the brazier lit jaw of the Ancient's skull.

Vidya was relieved to see crazy Sassy and Isa alright, and introduced herself to Max. "Don't mind the arm, this is all good." she grinned, waving her crystallized stump around the dining table. Liliana was happy to have two more trustworthy companions to help them, though she pulled aside the others secretly to tell them not to talk about the Vault and what they were actually doing yet. Moss showed Wild and Sassy the ladies' bedroom, and Max the men's. Liliana had gone out to join Isa who was driving Max's motorbike, and telling him where to go.

The magical trail mingled with the many wagon lines, foot, hoof, and claw prints on the snow from travelers going in and out of Sanctuary. Until it separated into the fast tracks of two pairs of talons digging into the snow heading north west at a fast pace. At this rate, with them dragging the caravan along, they weren't going to catch up on Therias and the prisoner who seem to be riding hard into the night on chocobos.

And then a blizzard fell at midnight, and didn't let up until early morning. Still there was a trail, and the group finally made it out of the mountains, pass the rickety wooden watch towers that guarded the borders of The Godfather's territory, and on to open plains white with snow patched with groves of red autumn trees, spires of ice, and the steam of magma vents.

It is clear now that the tracks were headed for Three Horns Divide, a land of conflict, constantly warred over by bandits and Templars. And about six in the morning they finally reached the end of the magical trail among the ruins of Ancientbind, giant pillars carved out of blue-black stone said to have been built to chain the giant Ancient that now lies dead and turned into Sanctuary, but the chocobo tracks still continued on under the howling blizzard. It seemed Therias and the prisoner didn't rest at all last night.

What do you wish to do?

Upon reaching a destination, each player may world build adding something to the place they just arrived in so that there'll will be something in the area that interests them. The GM decides the terrain and size (and wealth for settlements), while players can add historical buildings or monuments, specialty goods, sights and scenery, area threats, enigmatic happenings, mysterious artifacts, etc.
Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Last edited:
Sassafras Jenkins
and
Maximillian Bonaparte
- Sanctuary, West Lung District -
Healer's Wing​

Sassy grinned brightly at Isa and gave him a thumbs up while Max flopped back down on his cot and tilted his hand from side-to-side in a 'so-so' gesture. When they were both all caught up on what had passed while they were asleep, Sassy vouched for L with the C.U.R.E. members, especially Lilith and let them all know that it was something they'd all been looking for for a very long time and that if they were successful it would bring about their end goal. Max grumbled a string of profanity at the mention of the Godfather maybe taking his bike and was grateful for Isa leaving his behind even if it wasn't actually an intentional distraction from his own motorcycle. He showed Isa how to run his so that he could drive the caravan but guaranteed he would take his own turn after he had a little more rest so that Isa could rest up as well.

Maybe Sassy did have a little bit of self awareness after all because as Soren responded to her question about Nibs, she appeared a bit embarrassed with her right arm bent behind her head and rubbing her neck as she sat crossing legged on her cot with her lips puckered slightly, "Yeah... guess I'll have to take a rain check on that dinner... but if ya'd be a love an' get 'er for me I'll owe you double!" Then it was back to the usual Sassy as she tilted her head slightly and gave him a sly smile accompanied by a wink.

Sassy then flexed and slapped her biceps when Lilith asked about their meds saying she was as good as gold, if she had any pain she was either oblivious to it or putting on a front for her friends, Max on the other hand rolled onto his side, tugging his blanket up around his shoulders and mumbled something about needing something a little stronger than water.

When Soren returned with Nibs, Sassy gave her a bunch of kisses on her head before gently nibbling on one of her ears which produced an odd expression on the feline that made it hard to tell if she was happy or annoyed though her expression didn't last for long as she folded her ears back at the sound of Ralph and released a surprised mewl before leaping from Sassy's arms and bounding over the back of the excited chocobo who Sassy hugged happily, "heya bud! Glad ta see ya too!"

Max was better at introducing himself than Sassy was and was also obliged to do so as apparently Sassy needed to stuff her face at the moment and seemed to just pile a random assortment of stuff into her bowl once they were in the caravan. Max didn't take a second glance at Vidya's arm, but he did suggest it looked delicate and asked if she'd ever considered armor for it along with asking how it happened. When L pulled Sassy aside, Max didn't think anything of it and Sassy's response to L was a sort of graceless sputtering of her lips and a dismissive wave of her hand. Max wouldn't ask if she didn't tell, but she told L that she trusted Max with her life, had known him since they were kids, and that they were a part of the same organization.

Between heaping bites of the mess in Sassy's bowl which made Max cringe to look at, Sassy casually informed the group about what she knew about the prisoner since L hadn't been present when she had first seen the wanted poster and she hadn't been able to contact her either, "so yeah... I dunno', maybe like a code word or something since she's good with disguises so we don't get duped," she said around the last bit of her food before slurping down the gooey, soy sauce and honey mess at the bottom of her bowl. Max gagged.

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa and Wild -

“You’re still young for a sea dweller.” Wild replied. “I’m still old.”

She followed Moss in his quick shopping trip, surprised that he got a polar beardog that licked her face.

———-

When everyone agreed to the plan, Isa gave the fast written letter to Lillith, along with a broken mask and a copied older letter that reads:

"Lorenzo, I've got the letter, I'm going ahead. Tell Theosebia that Giovanni knows about the real portal in the Sunken Temple and that your nephew fixed the one we couldn't in Windshear. Fix this will you? I don't fancy going through the Badlands again just to avoid the Templars and this place where it's so hard to avoid that book keeper. If you can please put him out for a couple of months. I also need a pick up, maybe Milan's crew, and if you can spare Slater and his sister they can stand and roll up a welcoming committee in case it all goes sour. Message me when you've got this book and found the other one.

Penny"

“Giovanni is an inquisitor near the Highlands and Vanar. Book keeper is a guy named James Pendragon. Theosebia is the leader of kutulus that were in Windshear’s mountains close to the ruined portal. Therias is actually dead and her mother is Mae Swiftsong, a mask enchanter. She made this mask and gave it to Penny who supposedly was friends with the real Therias, but she killed her with a monster named a Tuilpost; making it look like it’s a monster attack when Penny actually lured it to one of the Templar posts.” Isa quickly told the CURE so they didn’t need to waste time on who’s who in the letter. “The nephew is me and I’m guessing Lorenzo is my adoptive uncle. He’s really bad.”

Then with a quick wave back, the teen remembered Max’s instructions and drove the bike. Pulling the caravan behind him and let’s Liliana show him which way to go.

Inside, Wild introduced herself to the rest of the group. “Hello, my name is Wild Flower, but just call me Aunty Wild. It’s nice to meet you~” She stared at the crystalized stump that Vidya pointed out and shrugged. Not minding it at all.

“Well, it looks pretty. Have you ever tried to knock someone out with it?” She asked curiously. “Or is it fragile?”

When Moss showed Sassy and Wild where the girls’ room was, the rabbit couldn’t help but check out the place. Hopping around and tossing her bag at the top right bunker before checking out the bathroom. She can shower?! She can take a shower! Finally! No more grimy fur~

”I’ll be here. Thank you, young man.” Wild smiled gratefully at Moss before going inside, locking the door behind her. She hopped and held onto the rim of the barrel, checking the water. She shivered. Ah yea. Cold water, but it’s better than grimy fur!

Outside, Isa drove through the blisters winds of the blizzard. As the night cleared, the redhead continued through the ruins of Ancientbind. Muttering under his breath, his eyes glowed an indigo blue to check for any possible traps the thieves might put. Better safe than sorry.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Ruins of Ancientbind -
"The Fridge"

"How about soy sauce and honey?" suggested Vidya, looking at Sassy eat with a cringe. Earlier she had laughed at Wild's comment, saying something along the lines of she has knocked out a couple of people on it. Her crystallized arm wasn't fragile at all, if it was, she would have broken out of it by now. "Nah, this here's harder than any tool out there. Wouldn't even budge with an obsidian drill or lava."

Meanwhile outside, Moss was in the blizzard as well, bounding along Isa's on the back of his new polarbear dog he named Okami. The big huggable pupper was relishing the cold, just like the merman; Liliana, who was at the back of Smoky hugged Isa's waist tightly in the cold. The red head saw no traps, just the end of the magical trail according to the little gnome, and the chocobo tracks of Therias and the prisoner.

- Isa and Wild Flower -

“It’s safe, Moss!” Isa told the merman, speeding a bit more than before now that he knew it’s okay. The thieves really didn’t waste time, did they? The redhead focused on following the tracks, hoping they’ll find the fake Therias and the escapee. Still he’s surprised to see Moss again, even be on the same adventure as him too.

To think they both got L’s letters . . . Just like the real Therias.

Inside, light pats of paws can be heard, coming closer as Wild came down the stairs. She hopped on one of the colorful pastel chairs and moved her feet to check if she’s okay. Stretching her limbs as she listened to the conversation.

Wild giggled at the sight of Max’s gagged face. “I suggest something that will trick the enemy. Something so simple like having an X on our arms and wrap bandages over it. Physical proof.”

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Sassafras Jenkins
and
Maximillian Bonaparte
- The Fridge -
Ruins of Ancientbind​

Nibblet, despite being a cat seemed fond of Okami, however, she was not fond of the cold and when he was bound for outside, she had determined to stay inside and snuggle into Ralph's feathers as he roosted in the nest that had been provided of them, both content to snooze as their bellies had been filled before Sassy had filled her own.

Sassy looked a Vidya a bit surprised as she suggested their codeword be 'soy sauce and honey,' looking in her bowl before looking at Vidya then back in her bowl and releasing an abrupt and raucous laugh and setting the bowl down. Max released an audible, "hurk," to which Sassy responded by throwing a midget pickle at him which he tried to catch only to fumble and drop it on the table, which incited another laugh from Sassy, "yeah. That works, somethin' unexpected and unfamiliar to anyone who wasn't in this room."

With a loud burp, Sassy collected her dishes and went to clean them, While she seemed otherwise mannerless, she evidently wasn't accustomed to leaving messes for others to clean up and that was apparent in more than one way. She crunched the last pickle that was on the plate she had things on she didn't add to her bowl and washed her dishes before heading for the girls' dorm to clean herself up since Wild was done as well as to go through her things to tally what all the Godfather had taken from her and how much she owed him in turn.

Left behind, Max very conspicuously while trying not to be conspicuous, snatched the pickle he'd been struck with and crunched it down, "somethin' physical might be too obvious... like why do we all have bandages? I think Vidya's idea is good... even if it's gross."

9bd09dd4f6d27c1a2cb918daa46eabd0.jpg
- Unknown Camp -
"Ruins of Ancientbind, The Fridge"

Vidya laughed. "Soy sauce and honey it is! Unless L, Isa, and Moss vote patches." he looked out the window where the howling blizzard whipped snow, and rattled the windows.

Outside, Moss rode up next to Isa and Liliana. "I don't think we can catch up to them at this rate. The caravan is too slow!" he said loudly over the loud vroom of Max's bike. "I'm thinking of going ahead with somebody!"

The barely visible chocobo tracks led through the massive stone pillars, then turned westwards towards the foothills of a massive glacial wall of black rocks and spiky spires of ice, until finally it was covered entirely by snow, but in the distance, they could see the glow of lamps. They came upon tents of tanned monster hide, wood, and ropes braced against the blizzard on the hillside. What looked like wisps of steam were smoking from holes, before being whisked away by the wind. Outside, a herd of giant bison were huddled together in furry mounds.

Three ancient pillars overlooked this camp, similar to the Ancientbind pillars, but smaller with glowing blue lines instead of yellow. Beyond this was a ruined city, half buried in snow and embedded in the wall of ice on the sloping side of the mountain. The moment the caravan approached, more lamps lit up on the rocky hillside, and they can see silhouettes people, hardened looking folk clad in thick bison furs and armed with bows glinting with metal on the wood. Somewhere a horn resounded around the camp, and three riders on large rams came bounding towards the group.

"Come no further strangers!" shouted the woman in the middle who had blue war paint smeared across her face. "If it is shelter from the cold you are looking for, you are welcome to share the warmth of our tents! But if you are brigands and slavers, your lives will end here. State your business!"

-10 Alchemical from losing the tournament.
Snow Gates by Nele Diel

Last edited:
- The Fridge -
“Isa Bianchi and Wild Flower”​

“Alright, I’ll ride with ya. L, ask the others inside if they want to come with Moss and me on finding Therias since the caravan is too slow. Have Max drive the bike.” Isa yelled out as they followed the barely visible tracks.

Inside, Wild shrugged her none visible shoulders. “It was the first thing that came into my mind, but I have no objects to a password.” An ear raised in her amusement as she watched Max snatch a pickle to eat it. Then she looked away, giggling. That’s when the caravan slowed down and the group inside could hear a muffled voice outside; talking to Moss, Isa, and L.

Outside, Isa said. “We just want to pass through. That’s all.”

Sassafras Jenkins
and
Maximillian Bonaparte
- The Fridge, Ruins of Ancientbind -
Unknown Camp​

"Hey little sister! Your idea is good too!" Max grinned and ruffled the fur atop her head, and suggested after he swallowed the pickle, "Maybe we could just do both? Instead just have a mark not under a bandage but somewhere under our clothes? Like an ankle or somethin'? Somewhere less easily seen unless asked?"

After a while Sassy returned wearing neon pink leggings under a pair of cut off jean shorts with black knit socks over the leggings that were bunch up all the way to her knees and matched the loose black sweater she wore which hung off her left shoulder and exposed a strap of the electric blue tank top and black leather harness she wore under it as well as a tattoo that went along her chest just under her collar bone and read: Под погледот на Урода, јас сум ќерка на мајка ми. Along her shoulder there was also the appearance of several geometric, tribal, and arcane tattoos but everything was done in black or blue ink. Her black and slightly blonde streaked hair had been dried after her bath and was all collected on top of her head in a messy bun, the thickness of which looked like she was sporting it as a hat and because her freshly washed hair was out of the way, there was a clear view of the assortment of silver earrings that she wore in both of her ears. Along with the jewelry that decorated her the lobes and cartilage of her ears, she had also apparently changed the ones in her face now wearing a curved black barbell in her eyebrow that had spikes on either end, a shiny stud in her nose and a bar in the right side of her lip with a purple gem in it and if these decorations weren't enough, she had also apparently borrowed a feather from Ralph and refined it into a set of false eyelashes to highlight her blue grey eyes with bright yellow without forgetting about the thick black liner around both of her eyes.

In her left hand she held her pipe and was puffing on it steadily, a stream of smoke curling up and behind her before dissipating. Max sat back in his chair and laughed, "the old man sure has rubbed off on ya."

"Laddie, I'll be assurin' ye tradition be impoorrtant," Sassy demonstrated yet another one of her accents, the Scotsman as she finished walking down the stairs.

"How is smoking tradition?"

"If I had me pipe afterr me last victoorry, we'd be celebrrating aroond a cooking pit rright noow," she flopped down at the table just as the caravan stopped and continued to puff her pipe as she glanced in the direction the voices were coming from as it seemed everyone in the room silenced.

After a moment Max rose from his seat and collected his leather jacket and scarf, putting them on over the clothes he had worn during the fight with the Godfather, "I'll go see what's up." He headed out the door, letting a cold gust of wind through the doorway as he stepped outside before he quickly closed it behind him and went to join Isa and the others.

vikings-wolves-of-midgard-helmet-1.jpg
- Ruins of Ancient Bind -
"The Fridge"

"Then, you may pass." said the woman in the middle. Her and her two companions stood outside.

Liliana nodded at Isa and hopped off. She patted Max's knee when they passed each other, saying, "It's okay, they're letting us pass. Also, can you talk to Isa about manning the bike?" She opened the door to the caravan, quickly pushing it back closed to stop the onslaught of wind and snow that whirled inside. "Okay, everyone, there's some armed nomads outside, but they're letting us pass. We can't catch up to Therias at this rate, so Isa and Moss are going ahead on the polar bear dog. Sassy, you have Ralph, right? Would you like to join Isa's party? And we need one more person to go with them too."

Outside, Moss patted Isa's shoulder. "Alright, I'm going to ask them if they've seen Therias --- by the way, we have so many things to talk about, I still can't believe you are here." he added, and dismounted. "Okami, sit."

The polar bear dog sat down its big ruff with a huff, wagging its tail at the nomads.

"We are searching for two women on chocobos that have passed here sometime between yesterday afternoon and today." said Moss, keeping a respectful distance from the nomads. He showed a poster of the escaped prisoner. "Have you seen them? They killed a carver in Sanctuary, possibly two, and are wearing their clothes."

The nomads looked at each other. "Yes, two carver women came by here last night at around sunset. They bought clothes from us, food, and medicine. But none of them looked like this person." they took a closer look at the wanted poster.

"Did one of them carry three daggers on her?"

"Yes, one of them did, the brown haired elven woman. The other, she had black hair, human, with a bruised up face and a limp, she sported a club and crossbow, but she traded it with us for a sword and a bow. They went into the ruined city of Ancientbind, underneath the Archean's Helmet. Are you manhunters of the Godfather?"

"Not exactly." said Moss. "They stole something from us, but thank you, friend."

"You're welcome. If your lot is interested in trading with us as well, we don't have medicine to spare anymore, but we do have other goods for a long journey."

Moss returned to Isa and Max. "Therias did pass through here." he told the two. "I don't know if we have time, but those who are staying behind in the caravan could buy some goods from the nomads if you need any. Isa, let's go ahead and look for tracks?"

WEAPONS:
Crude Weapon: +1 Combat
Cost: 60 Metal.
Craft: 30 Metal, 1 day, toolbox
Repair: 5 Metal, toolbox, 1 hour.
  1. Light |At the start of your turn, before taking any actions, you can declare to add the hit bonus of your weapon to your Toughness instead of your attack roll until the start of your next turn.
  2. Dual-Wield | Once per turn, you can attack twice but each attack has -3 to combat rolls. No penalty if making only 1 attack. Two-handed.
    Spoiler
  3. Ranged, Long | Attack range: 1-3 small areas. Afflictions penalize enemies with -3, this can stack up to -6. You have -3 to attack rolls when melee attackers are engaged with you. Uses 1 ammunition per attack, and requires a major action to reload after 3 attacks. Two-handed
  4. Ranged, Short | Attack range: 1-2 small areas. "Quick draw". Once per turn, if your attack roll was higher than your target, your attack strikes first. You have -3 to attack rolls when melee attackers are engaged with you. Uses 1 ammunition per attack, and requires a major action to reload after 3 attacks.
ARMOR:
Fur Armor: +2 Toughness
Cost: 200 Metal. Weight 1.
Craft: 100 Metal, 1 day, toolbox, Artisan 2
Repair: 25 Metal, toolbox, 1 hour.

ACCESSORIES:
  1. Ghillie Suit: +6 to Stealth checks in 1 specific terrain: Rocky, Snow, Ruins, Wet. Doesn't stack with the stealth bonus from camouflaged light armor.
    Cost: 10 Alchemical. Weight 1.
    Craft: 5 Alchemical or Free if Greenery is chosen and in Greenery terrain, toolbox, 1 hour.
  2. Hiking Gear: +2 to climbing, traveling safely across the wilderness, and surviving noxious gases. Comes with a pair of crampons, pitons, hooks, ice axe, a hooded winter coat that's waterproof, and a firestorm shroud.
    Cost: 10 Alchemical. Weight 1.
    Craft: 50 Metal, toolbox, forge, 1 week.
TOOLS:
  1. Map: +4 Survival if you are in the map region and if the map applies, such as: not getting lost, or finding the best hunting grounds.
    Cost: 5 Metal
  2. Toolbox: +2 Forging, building, tailoring, lock picking, and disabling traps. You can also excavate or gather more crafting resources = Artisan Skill Rank.
    Cost: 100 Metal. Weight 1.
  3. Crockpot: +2 Cooking, potion brewing, and making medicine. Contains a mess kit and comes with a collection of containers for monster parts, unknown liquids, and acid.
    Cost: 100 Metal. Weight 1
  4. x3 Trap: Can be set up in 6 seconds. When triggered by an unaware target, the trap inflicts an affliction. Please choose 1 affliction upon purchase. DC to Disable your trap once set up = 14 + Artisan Skill rank.
    Cost: 50 Metal
  5. Hunting Tools: +2 forensics, perception, navigation, animal handling. Comes with a spy glass, magnifying lens, skinning knife, collection bottles, tweezers, tanning liquid, fingerprint dust, blood stain revealing potion, and a basic alchemy kit. You can also excavate or gather more crafting resources = Artisan Skill Rank (This doesn't stack with Toolbox). Cost: 10 Alchemical. Weight 1
FOOD:
  1. x1 Ration: Feel free to change the name. These are snacks and preserved meals, coffee, tea leaves, etc. that can be eaten or drank during a short rest, recovering 2 manna instead of just 1 without having anything to eat or drink. Lasts for 2 months.
    Cost: 2 Metal
    Craft: 1 Fresh Ingredient, 1 spice, crockpot (30 min. Can cook 16 rations at a time) or campfire (4 hours. Can cook more than 16 at a time depending on the campfire size), DC10.
  2. x2 Fresh Ingredients: Recently hunted meat, caught fish, picked fruits. Remains fresh for a day.
    Cost: 1 Metal
  3. x12 Spices: +1 to cooking rolls. Includes seasoning such as salt. Cooking roll bonus does not stack.
  4. x2 Seeds: A handful of seeds. After planting and a month of care, yields 2d6 Fresh Ingredients, 2d6 spices, 1d6 Alchemical.
    Cost: 1 Alchemical
  5. x1 Meal, Cheap: +1 Condition. Fresh for a day.
    Cost: 3 Metal
    Craft: 1 Fresh Ingredient, crockpot or campfire, 30 minutes, DC12.
SERVICES:
  1. Lodgings, Comfortable: +2 condition.
    Cost: 6 Metal per day
  2. Courier, Letter: Delivers messages to a location for you
    Cost: 1 Alchemical
  3. Courier, Package: Delivers items to a location for you.
    Cost: 1 Alchemical per 1 Weight.
  4. Information: +1 to +6 to Charm Intelligence rolls when asking around for current events or recent past.
    Cost: 1 Alchemical per +1 to roll. 10 Alchemical per +1 to roll if this information is secret or forbidden.
  5. Weather Prediction: Predict weather 3 days in advance. GM makes DC18 roll.
  6. Fortune Teller: Hear a prediction about the future. May or may not be fake.
    Cost: 1 Metal.

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -
“Shall we go?”​

Inside, Wild Flower yelped when Max ruffled her head and lightly batted his hand away with her paws. Her cheeks puffed as tried to flatten her fur.

“Have some respect for your elders, sonny. Thank you, but if no one likes the idea, then what’s the point of pushing it? Hm?” Her ears stood straight up when the caravan halted, body jolted to the side. Her red eyes watched Max get himself bundled up to leave before hopping over to the sink where there was a window in hopes to see what’s going on. Only to freeze when L’s voice was heard, blinking rapidly. Magic-! Of course, there’s some who have magic, yet she couldn’t get over how wonderfully useful the skill is.

”Oh dear . . .” She muttered under her breathe. “If there’s someone who can heal, I suggest they go. If not, then I do not mind coming.”

Outside, Isa started to get off the bike when he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked at the merman. He grinned back and nodded. “Same here. I’ll keep Okami company.” Then he walked over to the fluffy polar bear dog, resisting his urge to just snuggle in the fur as he kept an eye on Moss and on L. He nodded at Max when he popped over and said. “Hey, I’m going with Moss to catch the duo. Mind if ya pull the caravan? - hm?”

He listened and nodded to Moss. “Yea, let’s.”

Sassafras Jenkins
and
Maximillian Bonaparte
Unknown Camp​

"Aw! Come on now, I meant nothin' by it!" Max said to Wild Flower with a grin and a wink before he covered his nose and mouth with the black scarf, his glasses briefly fogging up as the cold air hit his face. He glanced down at L when she patted his knee and nodded, "sure thing, little lady," he offered a nod and a two-fingered salute as they passed one another and when he came into sight of the nomads that were guarding the way, he firmly placed both of his feet together and placed his right hand against the left side of his chest in a fist before bowing respectfully in greeting to them.

After issuing his salutations to the tribes people, Max stepped up beside Isa and gestured with a thumb back over his shoulder, "the Lil lady said I should talk to you bout mannin' the bike?" he glanced at Moss and his brows raised slightly before he nodded and looked at Isa, smiling from behind his scarf, "you guys know each other too? What a funny turn of events," he chuckled slightly and rubbed the back of his head with one gloved hand, "ah... and sorry about before.. ya know.. hittin' on you an stuff. I didn't know it was you."

Inside Sassy had begun to steadily puff on her pipe again, leaning back in her chair with her feet on the table and simply seeming to be enjoying herself despite recent events. She listened to L explain what was going on outside and seemed to be unfazed, nodding when L directly spoke to her, the wad of hair on her head bobbling as she swung her legs from the table and puffed some pipe smoke out around her words, "ayuh!" She then began to saunter back towards the girls' room, shouting over her shoulder, "Wild's totes got the right idea!" and continued on her way.

When Moss returned, Max was leaning against his bike and listened to Moss intently as he spoke before giving a nod, "yuh, we'll be sure to stock up, never know what ya' might need," he then began to get on the bike and smiled at Isa, "no problem bruh."

Sassy returned without her pipe in hand any longer, but she was now decked out in her typical gear, along with a fuzzy winter coat that matched the one Ralph was wearing as he trotted along behind. her with Nibblet on his back, "alright Nibs..." Sassy said as the trio stopped in the common room and she lifted the feline from her chocobo's back, "it's cold and you'd be safer stayin' here," she gave the cat a kiss on top of her head and rubbed her scruff before setting her on the table, "can ya'll keep an eye on her? She won't get up to trouble, promise."

She then reached into one of her hip pouches that sat atop her tutu, "also," her hand returned to view holding her money pouch, "if ya' need it for supplies from the nomads or somethin', ya' can use my monies," she then dropped it on the table next to Nibblet who was now licking her paw and cleaning her face, "and if they have any good snacks that'd be awesome too."

- Isa and Wild Flower -

“ ‘Course, Sugar.” Wild’s voice came from the kitchen, popping her head out to see Sassy about to leave. “Take care! Kick tucus!”

After Sassy left, Wild Flower looked up at Vidya with brows furrowed in worry. “Think they’ll be okay?”

—- Break line ——

Outside, Isa chuckled, waving his gloved hand briefly. “Yea, we know each other too. Small world, huh?“

Then he tilted his head, grinning impishly. “That’s alright. I should apologize to ya really. Didn’t tell ya it was me in disguise. So I don’t blame ya for hitting on girl version of me.” He shrugged his shoulders.

”It wouldn’t be the first time a guy hits on me while I’m undercover.” After Moss mounted Okami, Isa mounted behind him. Wrapping his arms around the waist in precaution. “See ya later, Max!”

Last edited:
franklin-chan-deep-ice-cavern.jpg
"Beneath the Arhcean's Helmet"

The nomads were surprised, but pleasantly so when Max bowed at them, and greeted him respectfully in turn, looking much more at ease with the strangers that arrived from the blizzard.

Inside, Vidya waved at Sassy, "Yeah, we'll take care of her! Don't be surprised if you come back to see Nibs fat and in ribbons, though!" she grinned, eyeing Nibs with a look of oh-the-things-I-will-do-to-you-in-my-boredom~. "Be safe, guys!"

L had volunteered to go as well, saying she'll take care of their wounds, and was all ready to go, no gear, no nothing, just the traveling clothes she was wearing, and an oil lamp strapped to her belt. She barely reached half of Ralph's big leg, as she followed Sassy out into the swirling Blizzard, sinking up to her chest in the snow, and patted the chocobo's leg to get its attention. "Um, can you please lower yourself, Ralph? I can't reach you."

Back to where the guys were, Moss grinned at Max. "Yeah, we know each other." he looked at Isa happily. "He told me about you when you guys met in The Highlands. Said you're a nice guy, and he was so happy to have someone to geek out with about machines." he mounted Okami. "To think we're all after the same thing . . . It is a small world." said Moss in wonder.

He looked back and waved at Sassy and L. "So, we're the pursuit team, huh? Let's ride!" And off sprang the polar bear dog, bounding through the snow pass the arcane pillars. He bowed his head to the raging wind and snow, as the party went down a rocky slope, slippery with ice. There they beheld a colossal helmet of stone half buried at the side of the mountain, and at the bottom the ruins of a crashed flying city of the Age of Arcana, built over by more recent crumbling structures over the past centuries by people who have fought over, lived, and eventually abandon the territory that was now a haunt for monsters and raiders.

Isa guided them well through the pass. They entered through the eye of the helm, and despite the blizzard having buried all traces of passage, found evidence of their quarry. A discarded burned out torch under the ice in the wayside as Ralph and Okami leapt down from ledge to ledge down a chasm, a crack in the ice as though someone had used a pick to climb, the imprint of chocobo talons on the less disturbed snow as they entered the ruins of the fallen city away from the howling blizzard.

It was dark. Liliana and Moss shone their lamps, revealing an icy underground river, flowing, not frozen over. Isa discovered more chocobo tracks and two sets of boot prints that tried to avoid the snow, stepping instead on the hard ice, but still it wasn't enough to escape Isa's sight.

They eventually stopped at the end of the bank, and there Isa discovered, hidden in a nook after a difficult climb clinging to the side of the rocks, the remnants of a recent campfire, not a day old. There were burned bloody bandages in the ashes, slight smell of medicinal salves, and the same two sets of bootprints walking around the camp, and a large dent in the snow where the ice was scratched by giant talons. There were white and brown chocobo feathers here.

And he discovered something else too, a third set of prints entered from the bank that Sassy may recognize, walked around, then went back to the edge. All of the prints went to the edge of the bank.

In this underground river there were three passages, one winded south eastwards towards Sanctuary the other two passages went west and forked. One, the land passage, heading north west towards Three Horns Divide and deeper into the ruins, the other, the underground river, heading north east into the heart of the mountain.

Liliana, who had lived in Sanctuary as far as everyone knew, said that rivers here tend to lead to the main one that boatmen take to bring trade in and out from the north of The Fridge. It was a roundabout route, made safer by The Godfather's men. The land passage was more direct, just more dangerous since nobody passes there much so it was less guarded, the most recent news being that bandits from the Hodunk family were rumored to be holing up there, trying for the umpteenth time to get a foothold in the territory and get Sanctuary back from The Godfather. If only they knew where Therias was running away to, they could cut her off.

Which passage would the group like to take?

Sassafras Jenkins
and
Maximillian Bonaparte
Beneath the Arhcean's Helmet​

A grin crossed Sassy's lips at Wild's response and she gave her a thumbs up which was followed by a brief laughter ending in a snort as Vidya commented on her plans for Nibblet who paused in her cleaning and gave Vidya a wild eyed look before scurrying away to avoid unnecessary pampering. Sassy waved briefly at the group staying behind and commented over her shoulder before she and Ralph exited the caravan with L, "always!"

In truth, Sassy would have preferred L stay with the caravan, but she supposed that her sometime penpal would be safer with herself and Isa, perhaps more so the latter rather than the former, so she made no effort to argue with the choice. L didn't have to struggle along through the snow for long, she was about midway through asking Ralph for an assist when she received one from Sassy, "alley-oop!" was the only warning L got as Sassy lifted her onto Ralph before mounting behind her rather than in front of her, "I gotchoo' bud!" Ralph tilted his head, looking back at L through his goggles and gave her a little coo.

Meanwhile, Max cleared his throat and avoided eye contact with Isa, "yeah.. well sorry anyway," he then looked to Moss and smiled proudly, "that's awesome... yeah, I'm always happy to meet a fellow motorcycle enthusiast, we are a rare breed!"

Sassy stuck her tongue out to the side as she gave Moss a big goofy grin in response to his wave as she and L rode up on Ralph, "that's right pardner!" Sassy spoke in a thickly western accent, "the posse's all here!" Ralph began to briskly dash after Okami at Sassy's beckoning and Sassy lost her accent as she hollered back over her shoulder, "oi! Maxi! Take care of the others, aye?!"

"Aye!" was Max's response as he moved away from his motorcycle to go and make sure if the others wanted to make any purchases before they headed off followed the pursuit party.

As they came upon the evidence of their quarry, Sassy carefully surveyed the site along with the others, hoping off of Ralph and at times doing an awkward crouching crab walk along the ground so she could get a better look at the tracks as she peered at the ground through her goggles. At the third set of prints, she paused and tapped her lower lip thoughtfully with one gloved finger, "hmmm..." she then rose and went back to L, "hey... you know those dudes that attacked you in the ruins? The one with the eyepatch... was he like... tall -- like taller than me, and an old dude with like... white hair and a beard and pretty fit?"

She was leaning against Ralph and gesticulating with on of her hands, her face unreadable as half of it was under her goggles and as for what could be seen, she managed to keep a poker face. She didn't offer any elaboration after she received her answer and instead just nodded before remounting Ralph, "how ya'll feel 'bout the short cut? If we're slippery 'nuff, maybe we can head 'em off?"

"Beneath the Archean's Helmet"

"Yes, he was." said L, surprised. She frowned, suspicious. "How do you know that?" When Sassy didn't elaborate, L became tense around her, like a rabbit caught right under a wolf's jaws, and immediately hopped off Ralph and dashed to Isa and Moss.

Moss, who was also surprised at this, shared a concerned look with Isa.

"Therias was like this." said the little gnome to Sassy from far away. "She pretended to be friends, then when there was only a few of us like right now, she betrayed us. We all have secrets, but if you know something about the people that took the you-know-what and tried to kidnap me and kill Isa, you have to tell us, Sassy. You've been just doing things on your own, not telling us anything."

Moss suddenly looked like he remembered something, then shared a guilty look with Isa. There were things they hadn't told the group either. Things Moss dumbly forgot, so down in the dumps after his parting with Isa, and then soaring high in the sky at unexpectedly seeing him again so soon, that Therias, the book, Lorenzo, Penny, and everything had flown away from his mind until right now.

"We don't have time to argue either. The more we delay, the more Therias gets away. You have to prove you're trustworthy now, Sassy, or I just can't travel with you." said L. "For all I know, when we meet these people that you know, you'll stab our backs."

- Isa Bianchi -

At the sight of their options, Isa huffed, sitting upright as he stared into the darkness. Pondering what they could do only for his thoughts to be cut short as Sassy asked a question. He nodded slightly, smirking at the memory of the old man’s surprised face as L and himself disappeared into ash. Then he stared at Sassy with a questioning frown. How did she know that? Doesn’t help that she didn‘t explain.

He shared a look with the concerned Moss; a deadpan. Then he listened to L’s words and shared a guilty look of his own. Lips pinched. Right. The redhead completely forgot about what happened at Bird village, being depressed as he was from separating from Moss, only to be elated on seeing him again. Angry about being betrayed, having a deal, and fighting The Godfather with Sassy- ...it was a busy day......

“I don’t think she will betray, but I am curious as to how ya know the ol‘ patchy man, Sassy.” Isa said, staying in place.

Sassafras Jenkins
Beneath the Arhcean's Helmet​

If it were possible to be seen, when L hurriedly hopped off Ralph, A slew of question marks would have been seen popping up around her head while Ralph's questioning response to the Gnome's sudden departure was much more vocal. The duo both watched her as she dashed away before Sassy leaned forward against Ralph and adjusted his hood to make sure it wouldn't fall off and leave the bird's feathered head exposed to the elements, "are you really comparing me to Therias? REALLY?" Sassy half scoffed and half laughed at the comparison considering how different the two actually were, "I wouldn't have exactly called her 'friendly'." Sassy emphasized the final word by making air quotes with her fingers.

Lifted her goggles from her eyes, those gray orbs bedecked by black eyeliner and yellow eyelashes focused intently on L, "listen... I don't tell nothin' because the less anyone knows the safer they are... and I don't like people gettin' mixed up in my stuff... ya' know?" She then laughed in her typical relaxed fashion despite the tenseness of the current situation, "and I'll tell ya somethin' else... there's no love lost between me an' that ol' man, I'd sooner shoot 'im again than make nice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back