• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Isa and Wild Flower -
“Before the fight . . . “​

Isa stared at Moss with a raised fine brow, amused. “We’re out in the open, Moss . . .” Regardless, the redhead told him everything, replacing the word Vault key with ‘you-know’ and mentioning how she told Therias about how to get to the prisoner by using her name. She didn’t mention what she found out from her research however, believing it’s better that L knows it before anyone else. She huffed at the end, crossing her arms across her chest. Irritated at what just happen and at herself.

“That’s everything. I should’ve known better than to say anything that easily . . . You be careful, Moss.” She piped at the end. Meanwhile, Wild Flower tilted her head and looked up at the pair of humans that saved her. Then she looked at the merman and human woman.

”Maybe I help?” The dirty rabbit piped up, hobbling over to Moss by placing her front paws in front and barely hopped. Then she stood on her back legs. “I-I know we just met and you don’t trust me but it sounds like this is very important to you and to your companion.”

”Ms. Sassy and Sir Max saved my life today, I would like to repay them somehow. I can help with searching for this Therias person . . . I-if you’d allow me, of course. I just want to express my gratitude.” Then Wild Flower stared at Moss with wide eyes that sparkled from the flaming torches nearby as she silently pleaded.

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Last edited:
damian-buzugbe-arena-vk-roundpit-01.jpg
- Savage Pit of Savagery -
"West Lung District, Sanctuary 7:00 p.m."

"Theeeen," Moss looked around their area, " let's talk over there." he pointed at a shadowed alley where a bent wooden stake stood out from a heap of trash.

After listening to Isa, Moss clapped her shoulder. "You too, Isa." Then his serious face, that had his jaw set firmly, relaxed into a smug smile. "Oho, the tough guy is worried about me~" he was well aware of Isa's constant denial of being a cinnamon bun. Something he teased him about in their travels before. Not to discourage him from being good, gentle, and kind, but to make him see that he is all three.

The smug smile then became a genuine grin of thanks, before Moss let go of her shoulder and looked down at the rabbit who hobbled towards them. Moss knelt and bent so that he was at her eye level, "You look like you're hurt, ma'am, I don't think you'll be able to keep up with us." he looked at her legs, then at her wide, sparkling, pleading eyes. He hesitated . . .

How can he resist that?!

"But we do need all the eyes we can get, so, if you don't mind being carried . . ." he turned around and offered a piggy back ride, "your help would be much appreciated, miiiss . . .?"

In the West Lung district, the air was alive and sparking with energy. Piles of hot food steamed on the stalls of hawkers, while the crowd reveled in barrels of ale and excited chatter for the fight tonight. Wild rumors were flying that The Godfather's opponent was a big bad druid from The Thousand cut Badlands, long wild nightshade hair, broke the bones of a couple of carvers and turned them to moss, and fearless for laughing at The Godfather's face. They were calling her "Laughing Bad Jenkins".

Loud music was blaring from The Savage Pit, it's entry way, a mammoth skull flanked by pipes belching magnificent colorful flames. The familiar singing voice of The Gentleman rang, magnified, throughout the pit, as the crowd roared for the side-match combatants duking it out before the main fight tonight.

Hisses, boos, and threats from Carvers followed Sassy, Max, and Isa, while a few scared voices, familiar faces of the scavengers Sassy helped wished her luck and that Uroda be in her favor.

Roy was waiting for them a little ways inside the entryway that opened into a large chamber where crowds were putting up bets. He tip his hat at them all in greeting. Moments later, Saberon, came slithering up to Sassy and the gang, and told them to follow him. He led them through a pair of large wooden doors at the side of the chamber, and underneath the thundering stands above where the crowd cheered. This was where combatants waited for their turn, and where the healer's bay was. All around were small thick barred and wired windows that allowed them to see the arena outside. The current match between a bloodied tauren and a half-giant duking it out with their fists seemed to be ending soon; Saberon told them to wait until they are called, and went to speak to a busy looking man who seemed to be one of the coordinators of the fights.

Outside, The Godfather was on the highest platform in the stands, sitting on a throne of bones, surrounded by Naga, and what looked like a handful of the prominent figures of Sanctuary who were eating, drinking, and cheering with the crowd. The polar bear's food looked untouched, and he seemed to be distracted, as though his mind was else where.

Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Last edited:
- Isa and Wild Flower -

“Did I make your heart a-flutter, Moss~?” Isa purred, pressing her reddening cheek on his hand, and trapping it with her shoulder. She fluttered her thick lashes like a pure love-struck maiden and smiled sweetly; to Moss, she looked like she was trying to hide her embarrassment. “Tryin’ to prep me up by offering a spa day too? You sure know how to treat a woman~.” She still remembers the spa and bath items Moss gave her as thanks.

She waggled her fine eyebrows before snorting and quietly chuckled at whatever expression Moss made before relaxing. Seeing his genuine smile, the redhead smiled back before looking away and ruffled her hair wildly; hiding behind the strands as the rabbit came up to the pair. Isa listened in and snorted again when he saw Moss falling for the rabbit’s sparkly eyes. Of course, he would. That sucker for cute things . . .

Said rabbit perked up at the offer and started to move forward but stopped midway. Then she looked at her disheveled and sticky black-brown fur. “Um . . . I appreciate the offer but I worry that I would offend your nose. I stink.”

”Oh! Where are my manners?! My name is Wild Flower, you can call me either or.” Wild Flower smiled hesitantly. “Your names are...?”

”I’m Isa and this is Seagrass. Pleasure to meet ya.”

”Isa? Isn’t that a boy’s-“

”Shhhhh~ Later, Wild. Good luck, Seagrass.” With that, Wild Flower watched the odd red headed lady walk towards Max and Sassy with a tilt of her head. Then she shrugged her shoulders and hopped closer to Moss. “Off we go then, young Seagrass?”

———————​

“What is your name? You’re friends with Sassy?”

Following Saberon, Isa was half-paying attention to whatever Max and Sassy were saying or whatever the crowd was doing. Pondering on L’s words about The Godfather. How he always keep his words with deals and promises. If that was true, then her chances to convince the polar bear of changing the date of the fight infinitely lowered to zero percent. So she’d have to try something else. Something that will lead them to the vault key without him being a nosy businessman but how-!

The red-head sucked in air and grinned impishly. Now that she thought about it, the carvers were out and about in search for someone. She heard and saw the wanted posters when she was trying to reach Sassy to the fight. Isa is going to assume something happened —- and considering Therias asking her of how to reach the prisoner without trouble —- she will assume that the prisoner escaped as well. If that’s the case, then that means The Godfather is aware about their presence. Probably knew ever since Sassy telling him or even before that. Sooooooooo, if she played her cards right, then she can get the vault key without this polar bear being all nosy.

Clearing her throat and softening her grin into a sweet smile again, Isa lightly tapped the blue naga’s scaly shoulder to grab his attention. “Mind if I can meet up The Godfather before our fight starts? I’m ready to make the deal with him- hm?”

Suddenly, Isa’s illusion wore off with a weak burst of flames. Revealing his thin figure in black and dark purple clothing. “Sorry about that, hot stuff.” He winked at Max teasingly and chuckled with a devilish grin.

"West Lung District, Sanctuary

"Aaaaargh, I've had enough of unwanted flirting today!" yelled Moss, trying to withdraw his trapped hand. When it was free, he shook it wildly to shake all the ickyness off, and for hood measure wiped it against Isa's shoulder so that he can have his icky back.

He watched her go with a deadpan expression, then bent lower to whisper loudly to Wild. "You're right, Ms. Wild, Isa isn't her real name, it's Bianchi Troll." He emphasized the name loudly. Then he held up a hand at the rabbit. "I don't care about your stink, I'm in a hurry, so it's a piggy back rid
e or you're not coming at all, Miss Wild." He turned and offered his back again.

* * * *​

Later in the pit, Saberon was mildly surprised to see Isa, but didn't question his request and nodded. "I will take you to him. Thissss way, Rider Isa."

When they arrived at the highest platform, the naga announced Isa to The Godfather and his esteemed guests. The polar bear gave a lazy wave and his guards parted to let Isa pass.

"Rider, you came at a busy hour, it's almost time for my fight. Make your words short." said The Godfather. He looked like he was in a hurry, as though he wanted his business in the arena to be over with and quickly.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Meeting The Godfather “

When they reached the highest platform and Sabaron announcing his presence, Isa grinned. Guess The Godfather has his hands full at the moment and finds this fight as a small annoyance. So the redhead went to his point as he walked over to where the polar bear sat and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

”I will lend you my bike for three weeks and I’m willing to help them understand what’s what to make it easier for them in their studies.” Isa started as he looked down at the whole stadium with curiosity stirring in his eyes. He took out a lollipop and plopped it in his mouth. Geez, that’s a long ways down-!

”Under the condition that I receive all of the mage hunters’ items, including the ones your men are after currently. Like the woman on the poster and the escaped prisoner.“

———————-
- Wild Flower -
“Grumpy mermen are grumpy.”

She stared at Moss, resisting to smile as she can tell that he was agitated at the red headed woman. “I-I see.”

”Oh! Yes, of course.” The rabbit timidly climbed on his back, squirming a bit before staying still as he stood up, and made their way to search. She perked her ears up and still, her eyes widened at the new view of her world. She never have been this tall before-!

So she couldn’t help the tiny squeak of glee and cleared her throat. “So-! What or who are we looking for? Any details I should know about said person or item to keep my eyes open?”

"West Lung District, Sanctuary "

The Godfather hummed in interest, rubbing a claw across his white furry chin. "I will agree to that, but whatever you discover from the items and the prisoner, you must tell me, Rider Isa. I have a dead man who must be avenged." He studied the biker for a moment.

"The woman on the poster is the escaped prisoner." said the polar bear as though he noticed something peculiar that Isa said. "Do you know who helped the prisoner escape? A woman? We were under the impression she escaped by herself, what with her comrades on the run from my Carvers that have been hunting them since yesterday, though it is possible that there may be more of those rats still here. From what that Jenkins said about Templars. . . We think the prisoner came through The Dust. She carried rations made of spike-crested lizard you can only find in the desert, and her boots had traces of sand. Your friend Therias who came to help us interrogate early this afternoon also seemed to think she came from the Menagerie coast just by the make of her sword . . . How did Jenkins know the prisoner was a Templar when she wasn't there when you were attacked, and she never met nor talked to the prisoner? I also recently learned that there was some sort of incident in a caravan maker's shop, something about the workers discovering Liliana again, you, and one of your friends bound and gagged inside chests? Everything that's happening seems to be revolving around you all . . ."

The crowd cheered as the half-giant knocked the tauren down and roared victorious.

"I don't normally pry into the businesses of others, but Templars in my town attacking my men? What is going on Rider Isa? I know whoever gagged you wasn't after Liliana now, or they would have taken her. What are they after in my town?"

* * * *​

Moss chuckled at the cute furry squeaking rabbit on his shoulders, as he climbed on a roof and sprinted towards the direction of Roger's Yass!, leaping over shanty houses and swinging up poles.

"Blue hood with a gold trim, blonde hair, blue eyes, elven woman, three throwing daggers on her person. Has a serious quiet look about yay tall." he emphasized with a hand. "I'll tell you more when we reunite with my friends, Miss Wild."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“. . .”

The polar bear is sharp, but Isa shouldn’t be surprised. The Godfather built Sanctuary and made connections with the highest tier crime lords after all. He’s asking too many questions for his liking though. The redhead motorist sighed quietly, spinning his lollipop between his fingers for a moment as he half-heartily watched the battle in front of them. With a loud and clear ‘pop’, Isa began to talk with his ever present grin.

”You want to know?“ The motorist started playfully, his grin ever growing wider. “I shall tell you what I know and thoughts then. Since your men have saved Liliana and I. My way of saying thank you and sentiments to losing a fine carver.”

”I’m speculating, but I wholeheartedly believe it was Therias that helped the prisoner escape. Earlier today, she asked me how to go to the prison cell and I told her to use my name.” The Godfather can hear Isa’s tone shift into something malicious. A feral growl that’s not possible in human tongue emanated from his throat as he spun around on his heels to face the curious polar bear without fear; showing his pure malevolent ire at the woman in question. His brows deeply furrowed. His grin hardened into a snarl.

His once indigo blue are now glowing in a familiar sickly yellow with veins popping out from the corners of his eyes to the curve of his cheeks. A sign of an unusual poisoning from killing demons, along with the venomous aura that’s seeping out of his lithe figure. The polar bear has vaguely remembered reading about it in an old scroll that belonged to a former worshipper of one of the titans. The more demons one killed without the protection of their chosen Titan, the more that one will become a demon themselves. They can keep their humanity as long as they keep their emotions in check.

”I was a fool to trust her. She was the one who tied up my friends and I, putting us in chests with anti-manna cuffs around our wrists. Gagged and blindfolded us. I. Hate. Therias.” Realizing that he was receiving wary stares from the other guests, Isa pulled up his furred hood and plopped back his lollipop. Taking deep breaths as he closed his eyes.

”. . . Sorry. It’s hard to stay calm after that.” The redhead muttered, taking a few more deep breaths as the tense aura around him simmered down. He apologized to the guests and the guards that were anxiously waiting for The Godfather’s order to pull him out any second. The veins and yellow color in his eyes were gone. For now.

“You’re right. They were after something Liliana had and I don’t know much about it. I just know, for sure, that it’s important to Liliana and I would love to have it back for her . . . and my notes. That’s my family’s heirloom.” The redhead huffed, slightly pouting at his own behavior. He thought he can control his anger better than that. Isa mentally prayed to Loki to help keep his sanity in check.

———

- Wild Flower -
“On the hunt-!”

The rabbit squeaked again, holding onto his head in a tight hug before laughing quietly. Moss bounces in his steps-! “Okay-! I’ll keep my eyes and ears open then!”

Zer0 Zer0

The other guests did get shocked seeing Isa change, whispers of, "Demon hunter" spreading among them. The Godfather remained steady, looking at him thoughtfully. "So this Therias was able to take what Liliana has that you don't know much about, but you have notes about it passed down from your family. She was able to take it before coming to the prison . . . She didn't kill you for some reason, even though that would have been easier, less time wasted. She didn't leave with what she wanted, she took a risk and came to rescue her friend the prisoner . . . Unless there is anything else she wants from this town, her next priority would be to leave Sanctuary . . . So this has nothing to do with The Gentleman or me specifically, just Liliana and you lot. You, Jenkins, that man with the horn, the woman with the crystal arm, that other biker, and I am assuming this Therias person and those mage hunters jenkins said are Templars, all arrived maybe yesterday and today . . . for whatever Liliana had."

The Gentleman was now giving his last commentaries for the fight and congratulating the half-giant as healers rushed into the arena to tend to the tauren.

"What I don't understand is where this fight with me for changes in Sanctuary fits in to all of this . . ." he rubbed his neck, confused. "So, you will be giving me your bike for three weeks and staying in Sanctuary to help my engineers, Rider Isa? If this Therias and the prisoner are no longer here, assuming they passed my Carvers, you will not need your bike to chase them? And when I defeat Jenkins, you will not need your bike to get her, whom I assume is your friend, out of Sanctuary before the penalty of her ban kills her? You will truly stay in Sanctuary for three weeks after today? You will not go anywhere?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa grinned impishly, easing in his calm. Loosening his tense shoulders. “Under the condition that your men catches them and I keep the items I want then yes. I will stay for three weeks regardless of my friends’ situations. A deal is a deal. However~ if your men does not catch them, if they escape, or if my friends catch them first, then no. I will only stay for a week like the plan we originally made. Those are my conditions. Oh!! But I will personally bring ‘em to ya so you can pike their heads all you want should my friends catch them first.”

”It’s fair after all: a life for a life.” Okay, he’ll admit it. That sounded harsh, but it’s a life lesson he learned the hard way. “Do we have a deal then?”

When the polar bear mentioned Sassy’s fight with him, Isa shrugged his shoulders again. Popping his lollipop out of his mouth to twirl between his fingers. “Her fight with you is more of a separate matter, I’m afraid. Don’t be surprised to see me in the fight with her.” If he ever wondered why the redhead wanted to join in the fray that he has seemingly no interest in, the redhead simply said:

”Fighting is fun and I would love to have the rare and humbling experience to fight one of the former Bandit kings. It’s an honor really.” Isa smiled. “I have no doubt that it will be exhilarating.” And he needed to get rid of his anger somehow. This fight will help even if Sassy and Isa loses. It would be better if they won-! Sassy with a head is much more preferable.

Zer0 Zer0

t98pho5ggva31.jpg

"Deal." said The Godfather, pleased. "I will give you the items of the escaped prisoner and the mage hunters from yesterday if my men catch them. What of the items the escaped prisoner had before she escaped? We still have them, if they interest you, I can give them to you tonight if you give me two weeks instead of one for your bike. Think about it." he stood up, as The Gentleman announced the fight everyone's been waiting for. "And we'll talk more after the battle.

Then he laughed. "The similarities are uncanny, but I am not the Bandit King, my great grandmother was." When the crowd cheered, all looking at The Godfather as The Gentleman said his name, he lifted his hammer and all went wild, chanting his name.

"I will see you below, Rider Isa, may the best bear win!" And he leaped off the platform, landing heavily on the dust of the arena on all fours and ROAAAAARRRED.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“. . .”

”I will think about it.” Isa responded and looked at the gentleman who introduced the Godfather. The he looked back at the polar bear. He perked up at the interesting info about his great grandmother, his grin softening into an awed wide smile. It just grew bigger as The Godfather leaped down and roared.

The redhead was so happy that he kept his hood up at that moment. If anyone could even see past the fur or looked up, he would have been embarrassed. Isa showed his true age while smiling excitedly. Letting out a quiet girly giggle like a fangirl and his eyes shining in admiration.

”I want to be a cool bear now.” He rushed out of the VIP spot, waving at Sabaron, and thanking him for showing the way. He reached at the bottom level where Max and Sassy were with another guy, his mischievous grin plastered on his face. His usual self back on for the fight. “Ready?”

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves

Roy

To think he would be fighting a polar bear...being in C.U.R.E never got boring. His blood pumped with adrenaline as he brushed his silver hair to the side, gleaming like silver coins. Plata.

" Ahora ya no hay abrigo para el invierno y quieres salir a cazar con tu veneno"
he muttered. The Polar Bear seemed like the embodiment of guardian ice. The amalgamation of tundra's fury. It's fur seemed like spikes with its dark aura. It was quite a menacing sight, and though he had done his calculations about their chances of winning, he didn't seem scared.

In a tournament, where battle was glorified, and encouraged by the bloodlust of the crowd, his hands twitched in exhilaration as he tipped his hat down.

"Tus ojos revelan muchas cosas" his friend once told him. His eyes gave everything away, and it would lead to his downfall if he wasn't careful. Thus, his hat shielded his emotions. It made him stoic, unreadable, intimidating, unless he saw the need for emotion. It was why he was the muscle of the group. Who can cook worth his salt.

"Sassy, Max, Isa! Are you all ready? I'll do my best to provide support and fire when needed. Be careful, as clear as it can be seen, the Godfather is not meant to be trifled with!" His voice rang out, a hint of his native tongue accenting his words in different areas.

Vamos que es hora de entrar, cuatro paredes se mueven al son!!

His eyes fused with his demeanor, turning them into beastly intimidating looks. Walking with his team, he moved forward.

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Sassafras Jenkins
and
Maximillian Bonaparte
- Sanctuary, West Lung District -
Savage Pit of Savagery​

The deadpan looks that Wild Flower gave Max weren't lost on him and his hazel eyes widened slightly behind his glasses at the image before he smiled and snorted softly, both in an expression of understanding and amusement before he briefly reached down and ruffled the fur atop her head in a well-meaning gesture.

Sassy glanced at Isa in mild surprise, though despite not thinking that her desire to change the fight was explicitly for her sake, it would make things much easier for her if she did succeed. She snorted, a loud and brief sound that bled into her almost always inappropriate laughter though she kept the source of her amusement to herself. Max turned his gaze between Sassy and Isa for a moment, his brow furrowing as his eyes narrowed slightly in thought but he shook his head before grinning at Isa, "with a face like yours and a body to match, the Godfather'd be blind or dumb if he turned you away... I know I couldn't refuse you!"

Max's sturdy features that generally bore a gentle expression continued to wear the flirtatious grin he had offered and he briefly joined the look with a wink at which Sassy burst into laughter but didn't say anything. Sassy continued to chuckle as Moss spoke of Ralph, and forced herself into a more serious expression as she cleared her throat, "that's what I was gonna' say, prolly the best idea!" She then offered him an approving slap on the back accompanied by an encouraging grin.

Max seemed to take more of an interest in what Isa was saying than Sassy, of course this was likely because he had no idea what was going on and what Sassy was even doing in Sanctuary and knew that unless there was no choice, Sassy wouldn't have said anything when asked or she would just make up something silly in place of the truth. Though despite his interest in an explanation, he was left out of the loop when Moss and Isa stepped into an alley. after moistening his lip, he quickly drew it between his teeth and let out a sharp whistle to call Sassy's attention back. She paused and looked after Moss and Isa as they scurried off to an alley before shrugging and turning back around, continuing on her way.

"Uh... okay?" Max stated as he watched Sassy before looking back at Isa and Moss and waited for a moment before he glanced down at Wild Flower and watched her hobble off towards the other two, he then called after them, "well, see you at the Pit I guess?"

He turned then and quickly caught up with Sassy, looking at her questioningly but not bothering to ask anything because if there were other choices, she typically would just make something up instead of telling the truth. He didn't percolate over it for long as Isa soon rejoined them and he turned his attention on her.

"Oh!" Max very nearly slapped his gauntleted hand against his forehead as he exclaimed but stopped short, "sorry 'bout that dollface! I'm Maximillian Bonaparte, but please call me Max!"

A deep rumbling laughter escaped him at her next question and he nodded his head slightly, "yeah... somethin' like that."

As they neared the Savage Pit and the sounds of the uproarious crowd reached them, the energy in the air was not lost on them. Sassy looked around in a somewhat proud manner, gearing up for the fight, her arms stretched out in front of her as she interlaced her fingers with her palms facing outwards as she stretched. Max's mouth nearly watering over the aroma in the air and the fact that he was definitely going to grab a drink when all was said and done. When the name that had been given her reached them, they exchanged glances before Sassy burst into laughter, and Max just shook his head, running his fingers through his messy platinum blonde locks, his skull helmet for the moment just tucked under one arm.

Not antagonizing hecklers was definitely not one of Sassy's strong suits and as they pelted her with their various jeers, she returned them with an assortment of rude gestures varying between making a pig nosed face at them and sticking out her tongue while her fingers waved in the air or slapping a hand on one of her biceps and making a fist with the other hand. While he hadn't asked her about it yet, he knew at some point he wanted to get the truth out of Sassy so he could understand why the Carvers seemed to have such a huge beef with her. He didn't make any effort to stop her antics that were equal parts her not giving a heck whether or not the Carvers liked her and blaringly displaying the fact, as well as warmly showing her gratitude to those that had showed up in evident support.

As they spied Roy, both of Sassy's hands shot up in the air in a double wave and Max offered a more calm and singular wave of his own though they had hardly reached him when Saberon appeared and they shortly followed. Max lingered back once they were in and surveyed the room silently, retaining his calm before the fight while Sassy took to looking through one of the wired windows and sided with the Tauren that was still fighting, whistling sharply past her upper lip in his favor.

When Isa requested that Saberon take her to the Godfather, Max looked at her curiously and was about to ask if she wanted someone to go with her when her disguise fell and she was suddenly a he! Max blinked a few times in slightly shock before he blushed as Isa taunted him and turned away, not really sure of how to react to the flirtatious gesture he brushed his hand over his head before hurried over to Sassy and ensnared her in a headlock, "hey! Did you know Isa was a dude?!"

"Agh! What? Oh!" Sassy burst into laughter despite her situation, "yeah, yeah I did!"

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Why should I have?!" Sassy had begun to jab him in the stomach while still laughing hilariously.

"Because I was hittin' on a guy!"

"Well that's what you get for flirtin' all the time!"

Max finally released her, though he was still embarrassed, the color evident on his cheeks as he moved away from her to sulk while she continued to laugh over his misfortune. After a while she went back to hollering at the combatants that were still in the arena though eventually she jeered when the half giant fell the combatant she was rooting for and smacked her hand on the wired window before she stepped away from it to actually do something constructive and recheck both her weapons and her right arm to make sure all was well and sturdy before her own match.

Her focus was on the screws and mechanics of her arm when the Godfather jumped down into the arena and roared. She looked up for a minute but otherwise seemed unbothered. Max put his helmet on and swung his arms back and forth the dense muscles of his biceps flexing under his leather coat as he loosened himself up in preparation, his agitation evident.

As Isa returned and asked if they were ready, Sassy turned her arm one last time before she nodded and rose from her seat, "Spud!"

The arigami materialized in her hand and she held the weapon it formed at eye level, "remember our talk? Let's do good out there!"

"Let's!" Was the eager responds from the rifle Sassy now lowered from her face with a grin.

Max stepped up to join the group, decisively not laying his glance on Isa and instead turning it to Roy, "let's do this."

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves

- Round 1 -

The gate rose to the deafening cheers and boos of the crowd, as The Gentleman's booming voice heralded "SASSAFRAS JENKIIIIIIINS!". The trampled dirt arena opened before them, lit by towering braziers that smoldered above a sturdy mesh of chains and metal criscrossing the roof of the combat pit.

There was The Godfather in the center, looking pumped up. To his right and left were the four Carvers Sassy had tussled with: the bulldog, the dreadlocks man, the blonde man from the tavern, and his lady partner who had tackled Sassy. All four looked eager for some payback.

On a stage in the eastern stands, The Gentleman waited for the crowd to settle. He raised his hand, then swiftly brought it down --- the battle drums thundered.

The Godfather roared his challenge and the Carver's battle cry echoed his resolve. He charged straight for Sassy; the carvers moved to each side in pairs, crossbows shooting in overlapping lines of fire; he rose to his full height and heavily swung his lightning charged hammer in a wide arc.

Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves
SAVAGE PIT OF SAVAGERY ARENA:

1. The Godfather's Body ---> Fearsome Roar vs Everyone
4 Hp

2. The Godfather's Left Arm ---> Heavy Swing vs Sassy
3 Hp

3. The Godfather's Right Arm ---> Hammer Swing vs Roy
3 Hp

STATS:
1. Manna: 7/8
2. Total Combat Bonus: +12
3. Total Toughness: 18
4. Strength: +5
5. Intelligence: +4
6. Agility: +2
7: Combat Skill: +4
8. Survival Skill: +5

ABILITIES:
1. Fearsome Roar
Make a combat roll to cause fear, afflicting those within a large area with "Frightened". He usually roars at the start of battle. (Cost: 1 Mp)
Resist: Toughness. If afflicted, can use a minor action to make DC18 Survival Intelligence rolls to get rid of fear.
Frightened
Cannot willingly move closer towards the source of fear if you know it's there + Panicked + Unfocused + Shaken. A target that has resisted being frightened, is immune to being frightened by the same thing for the next 24 hours.

Panicked
Friendly fire on for area attacks. Missing an opponent with a single target attack has a chance to hit a random ally within range.
Cure: Ally spends minor action to soothe

Unfocused
-2 Spell DC.

Shaken
-2 Combat
2. Overwhelming
When fighting with heavy, simple, ranged weapons, or attacking an unaware creature, he can use his Minor Action to make two attacks (Cost: 0 Mp. One attack if one arm is down) or make another attack after he defeats a target (Cost: 1 Mp).

3. Great Weapons Master
When the move "Heavy Swing" is made with a heavy weapon, the attack cleaves to another foe that had come within his melee range this round for half damage, but never less than one.

4. Bear's Strength
Melee attacks inflict "Bleed" and "Prone". (Cost: 0 Mp)
Prone
Ranged non-explosive attacks are at a disadvantage against you, but melee attacks have advantage against you. Can't move to a new area. Cure: Spend minor action to stand.

Bleed/Poison/Frostbite
Cannot recover health until this affliction has been cured.
Cure: Trauma Kit, Short rest

6. Glory Kill
When fighting with heavy, simple, or ranged weapons, he has +1 Critical Strike. At a critical hit, heals 1 Hp at the end of his turn. (Cost: 0 Mp)

GEAR:
1. Mjolnir Hammer | +3 to combat masterwork heavy and ranged-explosive weapon. +1 Crit. "Heavy Swing". Once per turn, use a major action to make an attack with +3 to combat, if it hits, it's a critical strike. If it misses, you are left open and any attack made against you is at an advantage until the start of your next turn. Lightning Enchanted.
Thunder Wave
Make a combat roll, enemies that are hit are afflicted with "Don't Move" and "Staggered" on the next round, preventing them from moving to a new area and giving them disadvantage to agility rolls.
• Range: Small Area
• Resist: DC 18 Survival Strength
• Duration: 1 Round
• Cost: 1 Mp

Thunder step
Make a charging melee attack, that leaves a boom of thunder and sparks behind you, as your momentum carries you to a number of areas away = your movement speed or less.

Manna Burn
Make a melee attack, if successful deal 1 damage and burn up 1 manna from your opponent. Can be combined with Thunder Step.
• Resist: Toughness

Chain Lightning
Ranged Explosive Attack made 1-2 areas away. Deals 1 damage to all allies and foes in a small area.
• Cost: 1 Explosive Ammunition

3. Warlord Heavy Armor | +6 Toughness, disadvantage to stealth.
Each character has 1 Minor Action, and 1 Major Action each round. The basic actions to take is use a minor action move to move to your target, and then use a major action to attack.

MINOR ACTIONS:
  1. Move | Travel to 1 adjacent area. Mounted or faster characters can travel farther.
  2. Minor Aid | Lifting up a "Prone" ally, dousing a "Burning" ally, soothing a "Panicked" or "Frightened" ally.
  3. Resist | When afflicted and resisting is possible, make a survival roll to get rid of one affliction. If you have more than one affliction, spend additional +1 Mp for every extra affliction you wish to get rid of.
  4. Take Cover | Ranged non-explosive attacks have -1 combat rolls against you until the start of your next turn.
  5. Hide | Opponents are unaware of you. When opponents don't have a direct line of sight of you, make a Larceny Agility roll to hide. Attacking reveals your location.
  6. Pick up | Take a fallen or disarmed item, or object that's just lying around and pocket it. Taking or handing over an item to a willing creature. Lifting up an unconscious ally.
  7. Find | Make a Survival Intelligence roll to reveal hidden creatures or objects, or attempt to see through illusions.

MAJOR ACTIONS:
  1. Minor Action | You can perform any minor action using a major action.
  2. Attack | Make a combat roll to neutralize a target non-lethally or lethally, or destroy an object.
  3. Goading attack | Make a combat roll with -2 to your roll. The creature you hit has disadvantage to its next attack roll against allies, except you.
  4. Sneak Attack | Make a Larceny roll to silently neutralize an unaware target.
  5. Disarm | No damage. Make a combat roll to send 1 hand-held item flying to a random adjacent area. If you choose to deal damage, make the attack with -2 to combat.
  6. Steal | No damage. Take 1 item you can see and 1d6 Alchemical and 1d6 Metal. If you choose to deal damage, make the attack with -2 to combat.
  7. Grapple | No damage. Make a combat roll to "Restrain" a target. If you choose to deal damage, make the attack with -2 to combat.
  8. Takedown | Can be combined with any attack with a -2 to the roll. You make a target "Prone".
  9. Afflict | Can be combined with any attack. Make your roll with -2 to combat or larceny to afflict a target with a common affliction not mentioned on this list.
  10. Aim | Ranged attack only. Hold your action and aim at a creature you can see for a number of rounds = Combat Skill rank. When you fire, you gain +2 to your combat roll = the number of rounds you aimed. Aim is cancelled when your concentration is broken, are hit, or if you move to a new area.
  11. Guard | Do not attack. Go on the defensive. Add Combat and Weapon Combat bonus to your Toughness OR the Toughness of an ally.
  12. Move Carry | Travel up to 1 adjacent area while carrying 1 willing creature. If unwilling the creature must be restrained or similar first.
  13. Use Item | Using trauma kits, bombs, potions, magical items, etc.
  14. Change Equipment | Changing 1 equipped weapon, shield or accessory items.
  15. Hold Action | You do not perform a major action this turn. Instead you declare what you are holding your action for, on the next round you release the major action using a minor action. This is considered a faster move that occurs before the action of others, so it has a chance of defeating opponents before the opponent hurts your allies.
Common:
  1. Prone
    Ranged non-explosive attacks are at a disadvantage against you, but melee attacks have advantage against you. Can't move to a new area. Cure: Spend minor action to stand.
  2. Bleed/Poison/Frostbite
  3. Burn
    Cannot recover health until this affliction has been cured. At the end of your next turn, if you are still Burning, -1 Hp.
    Cure: Spend minor action to jump into water OR stop, drop and roll, ending up prone OR make a Survival Agility roll.
  4. Don't Move
    Cannot move away from place.
  5. Confused
    Disadvantage to Intelligence rolls.
  6. Weak
    Disadvantage to Strength rolls
  7. Staggered
    Disadvantage to Agilty rolls
  8. Sleep
    Stunned. When woken, is immediately granted a turn if they hadn't had a turn this round.
    Cure: Attacking, making a loud noise, or shaking the sleeping creature.
  9. Panicked
    Friendly fire on for area attacks. Missing an opponent with a single target attack has a chance to hit a random ally within range.
  10. Deafened
    Cannot hear.
  11. Silenced
    Cannot speak.
  12. Blind
    -1 to -6 to combat and sight related rolls. Night gives a -6 penalty.
  13. Dazed
    -2 Toughness.
  14. Unfocused
    -2 Spell DC.
  15. Shaken
    -2 Combat
SPECIAL:
  1. Stun
    Lose a turn.
  2. Slow
    In battle, you can only travel up to 1 area at a time. And have only one action, either Minor or Major, but not both.
  3. Restrained
    Don't Move + Disadvantage to Agility Rolls + Disadvantage to Combat rolls + Opponents have advantage attacking you.
  4. Encumbered
    Slow + Hex speed halved + Move Area speed halved. If your Movement area speed is reduced to less than one, it takes a major action to move 1 area away.
  5. Fracture
    Level 1: Slow
    Level 2: Slow + Dazed
    Level 3: Slow + Dazed + Staggered
    Level 4: Slow + Dazed + Staggered + Weak
  6. Sick
    Maximum Hp and Mp halved.
    Cure: Long rest once a day for 1d4 days.
  7. Exhausted:
    Level 2: Slow, Clumsy
    Level 3: Slow, Clumsy, Weak
    Level 4: Slow, Clumsy, Weak, Confused
    Level 5: Slow, Clumsy, Weak, Confused, Don't Move
    Level 6: Death
    Cure: Levels 1 to 3 can be cured by a short rest. 4 to 5 is cured by a long rest.
  8. Frightened
    Cannot willingly move closer towards the source of fear if you know it's there + Panicked + Unfocused + Shaken. A target that has resisted being frightened, is immune to being frightened by the same thing for the next 24 hours.

Last edited:
Roy de los Desiertos
mexicoface-min-5d0c87569c105__700.jpg
Roy looked at Max, the tall blonde comrade of his, nodding as he gave a confident smirk. "We'll show the pendejo who he's messing with." He added in that accented tone of him, his voice rougher and a tad deeper as he spoke before moving as well. His hands searched for that confidence he mustered up to Max. In truth, he was a concerned. He always was when the enemy was stronger than him. Who wouldn't be? The Godfather seemed like it had seen battle for many, many years.

Yet, Roy was also prepared.

"Y te de digo al oído, esta noche somos tú y yo". He muttered as he went to the right and assumed his stance. His muscles twitched, his biceps bulged slightly, veins evident from the fabrics of shirt. As the Godfather roared, with quick reaction, he took out his pistols and moved towards to the side hoping his adrenaline would kick in first. With precision, he took aim and fired on the right arm of the Godfather. The sound and smoke of gunfire resounded in the arena as he kept running, his eyes hidden glanced at Sassafras. The Godfather was clearly aiming for her. He could only delay, hoping to wound the Godfather enough that his pain would delay him.

Sassy, Sassy, no te dejes llevar, no te vayas volando, toma tú el mando! He hoped.

If not, he had to deal with the cronies while the others assisted her.

Sassafras Jenkins
and
Maximillian Bonaparte
Savage Pit of Savagery​

When her name was called, Sassy marched through the gates quite literally like a tin soldier, though as her movement smoothed into a more fluid motion, it was hard to tell whether or not the evident swagger she carried herself with was on account of false confidence or the fact that she actually truly believed she would be the victor in this rumble. She waved to the crowd as though none in the stands booed her and as she came up to where she was an equal amount of space away from the center of the arena, she paused with one hand on her hip in a sort of slightly leaned to the side pose as she offered the people surrounding the Pit a cheesy pose, her other hand giving the "Victory" sign as she winked with a big grin on her face. The whole ordeal made her feel like she was a celebrity and she'd be lying if she said she didn't enjoy it.

Max on the other hand was more passive in his walk to join Sassy in the center, his steps smooth and constant and his demeanor much more inconspicuous. Of course he wasn't the title challenger, he was just here for backup like Isa and Roy were. It made him wonder a little about Isa, he knew why he and Roy where here but why was Isa choosing to back Sassy? What did he have to gain from the fight? He hadn't ever heard about him from Sassy so was pretty certain he was a new acquaintance and he looked over at him a moment before it occurred to him that he had seen Isa before, the revelation caused Max's face to go even redder than it had previously when it had been revealed that Isa was a guy. He quickly looked forward and put his skull helmet on smacking the sides of it to get his head right before the match.

He strode up beside Sassy and drew the shotgun-axe that was holstered on his back, tapping the blade against the round silver shield securely strapped to his right arm. Sassy meanwhile had finished her posing for the crowd and put both hands on her waist as she looked across the way at their opponents before laughing, "well I'll be!" She waved enthusiastically at the Carvers as though they were long lost friends, a big grin on her face, "hey guys! How's it goin'?!"

It was likely hard for any of them to hear her over the roaring crowds in the stands, but it didn't matter because the fight ensued nearly as soon as she had delivered her question, leaving her to say out loud, "here we go boyos!"

Despite the Carvers' combined battle crying being unmoving to her, Sassy had to put in the effort to retain the air of a Honey Badger as the Godfather let loose his own roar alongside theirs and while she mentally braced herself, Max visibly prepared, taking in a sort of horse stance he watched their opponents make their attacks and attempted to protect their flank by deflecting arrows with his shield.

So, maybe Sassy had some delusions of grandeur, but she wasn't entirely a halfwit and taking the full force of a former bandit king, hulking polar bear, boss of Sanctuary was a fool's errand. She knew she couldn't handle the bear in hand-to-hand and had determined the best course of action would be to stay out of reach, of course with the attacker in question charging towards her full force, dodging out of the way was easier said than done, but that didn't mean she wouldn't make the effort.

Sassy's knees bent as she went into a slight crouch before attempting to launch herself back from the swing that the Godfather was aiming to hit her with while at the same time positioning Spud in both hands as she prepared a counterattack on the left arm of the Godfather.

Positioned to Sassy's left, Max was in a prime striking position to come to Sassy's defense and he aimed to bash the Godfather's left arm with his shield in the hopes of knocking it off course so he would miss his intended target and hopefully slam the ground instead.

Health: Fresh | Toughness: 14 | Spell DC: 10 |Manna: 4
Condition:

Weapons: Assault Rifle (Spud), Tactical Knife, Spiked Club (Tonks)
Shield:
Armor: Reinforced leather jacket and leg guards
Accessory I: Goggles - Protection against the elements
Accessory II: Handcuffs - Can’t have FUNction without fun!
Ammo: 20 normal rounds

Health: Fresh | Toughness: 16 +1 with shield | Spell DC: 11 |Manna: 3
Condition:

Weapons: Shotgun Axe (+2 Combat rolls, simple-range hybrid. Weight 2)
Shield: Standard steel, round (+1 Toughness. Weight 1)
Armor: Leather jacket with steel spaulder on the right shoulder (+1 Toughness. Weight 1)
Accessory I: Steel gauntlet on his right arm
Accessory II: Skull helm (+1 Intimidation. Weight 1)

- Isa Bianchi -
“Round 1”

The redhead’s amused snort was not heard over the roaring crowd as Sassy, Roy, and Max made their way in the stadium. He walked right behind them as he put on crude-looking gauntlets from overuse. Though he raised a brow when he caught Max’s glance and chuckled when he looked away. He could’t hear what Sassy was saying from the crowd’s cheer, but he did know that the carvers are looking too ready to get some payback. Yikes.

Isa’s thoughts were broken by The Godfather’s roar, accompanied by the carvers and Sassy’s own roar. His indigo eyes snapped at the tall polar bear Ashe swung both his arms; one of them with a hammer that should be too big for a human to lift.

Health: 3 | Toughness: 11 | Spell DC: 12+3 = 15| Manna: 0
Condition: Fresh

Weapon: Crude gauntlets (+1 combat)
Shield:
Armor: Light armor (+1 armor, waist-long leather coat, light arm guards, and steel-tipped boots)
Accessory I: Pocket watch
Accessory II: Fingerless gloves

Minor action: getting close to go under the right arm
Major action: punching the elbow

Zer0 Zer0 CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Last edited by a moderator:
- Round 2 -

Gauntlet jabs, magnum and rifle bullets pinged off the bear's armor in sparks, red spray and white fur flying, as one found its mark, and a shotgun blast blew a chunk off his paw. But it wasn't enough to slow The Godfather down. The wide swing of his great hammer collided with a metallic bang against Max's shield and the sickening crunches of Roy's and Isa's breaking ribs, sending the three flying over Sassy's head to the opposite wall with a crash, the wind knocked out of them.

There was grudging anger in that blow that was meant for Sassy. In the polar bear's feral eyes there was only the savage displeasure that he missed the one who insulted him and his men. He made swift paw signals and the Carvers spread out wide on either side of the polar bear in arrow formation, drawing spike clubs. Together they advanced, using The Godfather's bulk as a shield.

His paw closed to a fist, then he made a swift cutting motion towards Max. The Carvers charged at him, as The Godfather broke off from them and bounded for the downed Roy. He heavily swung his hammer at him, then turned, dragging his weapon to an upward swipe to bat Sassy into the air.

1. The Godfather's Body ---> Order Carvers to Attack Max
4 Hp

2. The Godfather's Left Arm ---> "Heavy Swing" Roy
2/3 Hp

3. The Godfather's Right Arm ---> Hammer attack on Sassy
2/3 Hp

* * * *​
Max
-2 Hp
Frightened
Cure: DC 18 Survival Intelligence Roll.
  1. Panicked
  2. Unfocused
    -2 Spell DC.
  3. Shaken
    -2 Combat

Prone
Ranged non-explosive attacks are at a disadvantage against you, but melee attacks have advantage against you. Can't move to a new area.
Cure: Spend minor action to stand.

Bleed
Roy -1 Hp
Frightened
Cure: DC 18 Survival Intelligence Roll
  1. Panicked
  2. Unfocused
    -2 Spell DC.
  3. Shaken
    -2 Combat

Prone
Ranged non-explosive attacks are at a disadvantage against you, but melee attacks have advantage against you. Can't move to a new area.

Bleed
Sassy
Frightened
  1. Panicked
  2. Unfocused
    -2 Spell DC.
  3. Shaken
    -2 Combat
Isa
-1 Hp
Frightened
  1. Panicked
  2. Unfocused
    -2 Spell DC.
  3. Shaken
    -2 Combat
Prone

Bleed

STATS:
1. Manna: 7/8
2. Total Combat Bonus: +12

ABILITIES:
1. Fearsome Roar
Make a combat roll to cause fear, afflicting those within a large area with "Frightened". He usually roars at the start of battle. (Cost: 1 Mp)
Resist: Toughness. If afflicted, can use a minor action to make DC18 Survival Intelligence rolls to get rid of fear.
Frightened

Panicked

Unfocused
-2 Spell DC.

Shaken
-2 Combat
2. Overwhelming
When fighting with heavy, simple, ranged weapons, or attacking an unaware creature, he can use his Minor Action to make two attacks (Cost: 0 Mp. One attack if one arm is down) or make another attack after he defeats a target (Cost: 1 Mp).

3. Great Weapons Master
When the move "Heavy Swing" is made with a heavy weapon, the attack cleaves to another foe that had come within his melee range this round for half damage, but never less than one.

4. Bear's Strength
Prone

Bleed/Poison/Frostbite

6. Glory Kill
When fighting with heavy, simple, or ranged weapons, he has +1 Critical Strike. At a critical hit, heals 1 Hp at the end of his turn. (Cost: 0 Mp)

GEAR:
1. Mjolnir Hammer | +3 to combat masterwork heavy and ranged-explosive weapon. +1 Crit. "Heavy Swing". Once per turn, use a major action to make an attack with -3 to combat, if it hits, it's a critical strike. If it misses, you are left open and any attack made against you is at an advantage until the start of your next turn. Lightning Enchanted.
Thunder Wave
Make a combat roll, enemies that are hit are afflicted with "Don't Move" and "Staggered" on the next round, preventing them from moving to a new area and giving them disadvantage to agility rolls.

Thunder step
Make a charging melee attack, that leaves a boom of thunder and sparks behind you, as your momentum carries you to a number of areas away = your movement speed or less.

Manna Burn
Make a melee attack, if successful deal 1 damage and burn up 1 manna from your opponent. Can be combined with Thunder Step.

Chain Lightning
Ranged Explosive Attack made 1-2 areas away. Deals 1 damage to all allies and foes in a small area.

Each character has 1 Minor Action, and 1 Major Action each round. The basic actions to take is use a minor action move to move to your target, and then use a major action to attack.

MINOR ACTIONS:
  1. Move | Travel to 1 adjacent area. Mounted or faster characters can travel farther.
  2. Minor Aid | Lifting up a "Prone" ally, dousing a "Burning" ally, soothing a "Panicked" or "Frightened" ally.
  3. Resist | When afflicted and resisting is possible, make a survival roll to get rid of one affliction. If you have more than one affliction, spend additional +1 Mp for every extra affliction you wish to get rid of.
  4. Take Cover | Ranged non-explosive attacks have -1 combat rolls against you until the start of your next turn.
  5. Hide | Opponents are unaware of you. When opponents don't have a direct line of sight of you, make a Larceny Agility roll to hide. Attacking reveals your location.
  6. Pick up | Take a fallen or disarmed item, or object that's just lying around and pocket it. Taking or handing over an item to a willing creature. Lifting up an unconscious ally.
  7. Find | Make a Survival Intelligence roll to reveal hidden creatures or objects, or attempt to see through illusions.

MAJOR ACTIONS:
  2. Attack | Make a combat roll to neutralize a target non-lethally or lethally, or destroy an object.
  3. Goading attack | Make a combat roll with -2 to your roll. The creature you hit has disadvantage to its next attack roll against allies, except you.
  5. Disarm | No damage. Make a combat roll to send 1 hand-held item flying to a random adjacent area. If you choose to deal damage, make the attack with -2 to combat.
  6. Steal | No damage. Take 1 item you can see and 1d6 Alchemical and 1d6 Metal. If you choose to deal damage, make the attack with -2 to combat. cannot steal equipped armor.
  7. Grapple | No damage. Make a combat roll to "Restrain" a target. If you choose to deal damage, make the attack with -2 to combat.
  8. Takedown | Can be combined with any attack with a -2 to the roll. You make a target "Prone".
  9. Afflict | Can be combined with any attack. Make your roll with -2 to combat or larceny to afflict a target with a common affliction not mentioned on this list.
  10. Aim | Ranged attack only. Hold your action and aim at a creature you can see for a number of rounds = Combat Skill rank. When you fire, you gain +2 to your combat roll = the number of rounds you aimed. Aim is cancelled when your concentration is broken, are hit, or if you move to a new area.
  11. Guard | Do not attack. Go on the defensive. Add Combat and Weapon Combat bonus to your Toughness OR the Toughness of an ally.
  12. Move Carry | Travel up to 1 adjacent area while carrying 1 willing creature. If unwilling the creature must be restrained or similar first.
  15. Aid| Give one ally advantage to their next roll. They roll 2d20 and pick the best result.
  16. Hold Action | You do not perform a major action this turn. Instead you declare what you are holding your action for, on the next round you release the major action using a minor action. This is considered a faster move that occurs before the action of others, so it has a chance of defeating opponents before the opponent hurts your allies.
Common:
  1. Prone
  3. Burn
    Cannot recover health until this affliction has been cured. At the end of your next turn, if you are still Burning, -1 Hp.
    Cure: Spend minor action to jump into water OR stop, drop and roll, ending up prone OR make a Survival Agility roll.
  4. Don't Move
  5. Confused
  6. Weak
  7. Staggered
  8. Sleep
    Stunned. When woken, is immediately granted a turn if they hadn't had a turn this round.
  9. Panicked
  10. Deafened
    Cannot hear.
  11. Silenced
    Cannot speak.
  12. Blind
  13. Dazed
    -2 Toughness.
  14. Unfocused
    -2 Spell DC.
  15. Shaken
    -2 Combat
SPECIAL:
  1. Stun
    Lose a turn.
  2. Slow
    In battle, you can only travel up to 1 area at a time. And have only one action, either Minor or Major, but not both.
  3. Restrained
    Don't Move + Disadvantage to Agility Rolls + Disadvantage to Combat rolls + Opponents have advantage attacking you.
  4. Encumbered
    Slow + Hex speed halved + Move Area speed halved. If your Movement area speed is reduced to less than one, it takes a major action to move 1 area away.
  5. Fracture
  6. Sick
  7. Exhausted:
    Cure: Levels 1 to 3 can be cured by a short rest. 4 to 5 is cured by a long rest.
  8. Frightened

Last edited:
Sassafras Jenkins
and
Maximillian Bonaparte
Savage Pit of Savagery​

Well she may have not been hit, but Sassy's lunge backwards only succeeded in causing her to lose balance and fall on her behind, haphazardly firing her rifle without aim and only glancing bullets off the Godfather's armor. She drew breath in through her teeth in a hiss as her left hand rubbed her backside while she clumsily began to rise to her feet only to freeze in place at the Godfather's roar, only reacting when Roy and Isa went flying back behind her by covering her head and lowering it slightly.

On the other hand, Max was bracing himself against the Godfather's swing, his teeth clenched as his unsteady nerves caused his pulse to increase rapidly. His tall, but nowhere near as tall as the foe he was facing off against, form shrunk slightly as he was pressed down from the force of the blow he just took and he put all his weight into pushing his shield into the Godfather's weapon to press him off so he could move away.

He stepped backwards to Sassy, his gaze remaining on the Godfather as he Used his shield hand to grab Sassy under her arm and pull her to her feet, "get it together, Sassy-pants," Max attempted to calm with mild humor her despite his own anxiety caused by the Godfather's roar. He reached into one of the pockets of his coat and pulled out a small drawstring bag which he opened and dumped the alchemicals inside into his hand before tightly closing it into a fist and crushing up the contents from the pouch, whispering into his hand, "Natsuwa!" before he let the reagents loose into the air to soothe himself and his comrades.

Now steadied on her feet by Max, Sassy blinked her wide, blue gray eyes before shaking her head, the messy bun near her crown bobbing slightly before she shouted at the Godfather, "son of a --- you big old fart!" Sassy crouched back to the ground, it wasn't necessity to do so in order to reclaim Spud, whom she had left on the ground when she fell, but it was necessity in order for her to send a charge of magic in hopes of giving the Godfather a serious case of hot foot. She didn't wait to see if the attack worked, immediately standing back up and firing off several rounds at the Godfather's right arm.

Max glanced over his shoulder to see what Sassy was doing during a pause in her activity only to see her returning to her feet and aiming an attack at the Godfather while he still stood behind his shield, now the target of an attack delivered by the full force of the Carvers, "aw come on!" He couldn't help but blurt out as he braced himself behind his shield once again, though this time in hopes of avoiding the attack from the Godfather's subordinates.

Health: Fresh | Toughness: 14 | Spell DC: 10 |Manna: 4
Condition: Frightened

Total Combat: +5

Weapons: Assault Rifle (Spud), Tactical Knife, Spiked Club (Tonks)
Shield:
Armor:
Reinforced leather jacket and leg guards
Accessory I: Goggles - Protection against the elements
Accessory II: Handcuffs - Can’t have FUNction without fun!
Ammo: 16 normal rounds

Health: Bloody | Toughness: 17 +1 R.E. | Spell DC: 11 |Manna: 3
Condition: Frightened

-1 alchemical

Total Combat: +9

Weapons: Shotgun Axe (+2 Combat rolls, simple-range hybrid. Weight 2)
Shield: Standard steel, round (+2 Toughness. Weight 2)
Armor: Leather jacket with steel spaulder on the right shoulder (+1 Toughness. Weight 1)
Accessory I: Steel gauntlet on his right arm
Accessory II: Skull helm (+1 Intimidation. Weight 1)

Last edited:
Roy
Health: Bruised| Toughness: 13| Spell DC: 9|Manna: 1 | Condition: 3

Weapon: Twin Magnums | +1 Combat, Range: 1, Dual-Wield. Once per round, you may attack twice with -2 combat for both attacks.
Shield:
Armor: Ruin Delver's Armor | +1 Toughness
x20 Ammunition
Accessory I: Cowboy Hat
Accessory II:

"Merde! Pendejo! Chingado!" Roy cursed as he felt the pain slam into him. The might heave of the Godfather seemed to come from a meteor rather than, say, a normal beast! Still, with a meteor, he'd have been dead. Thus, it is a small blessing that meant they can still hurt this and win this fight. As his hands lay on the ground, he looked towards his teammates, relieved Sassafras was unharmed, though his other friends were not. He could see the pain in their eyes, the shakiness in their stance, no better off than he was!

What if they can't win?

The thought struck him, and with that thought, it was as if the adrenaline had vanished into thin air, replaced with dread. His eyes shook as his fingers seemed to lock. Air left his body and with the passing of a few seconds, he struggled for air, breath, courage, manna. All sealed from him with the figure of the advancing formation of the Godfather. He willed himself, to move, to save his friends. But all he could do was stare at the advancing figure.

"Natsuwa!"

And with those words, as if carried by wind through to his ears, he suddenly felt courage. No, not courage. Calm. Serenity. A feeling of utter peace and relaxation utterly unbefitting of the atmosphere the boss seemed to have created with his shout. But it was what he needed.

"Vencermos, mi amigos! The fight is far from over!" He rallied to his comrades.

The hammer. He needed to get rid of the hammer. Turning around, he looked towards the crowd and tipped his hat. The music of his heart erupted with a symphony of maracas, acoustic guitars, drums. Tapping his foot, he took a few beats and then began to move. Running to the wall, he ran up against it and to the edge, then jumped in mid air as he fired both his pistols at the Godfather.

- Isa Bianchi -
“Round 2”

A groan left his lips as he slid down the wall, landing on his behind. Isa weakly parted his lids and watched Roy waking up and Max guard Sassy. Though he can see that Max is shaking from the polar bear’s strength or from fear- He immediately clapped his own shaking hand over his mouth, trying to hold back the climbing bile in his throat. Dread filled him like an icy shower as he stared at The Godfather, wanting to stand on his own, wanting to fight. Only to barely move his trembling legs and stay still in his spot. Like a horrified puppy.

Memories flashed through his sight, replacing what’s in front of him with things of the past. His breathe hitched, yellow eyes dilated as his lungs begged for air. His teeth chattered like he was actually outside in the freezing cold again. Not again, he thought, knowing well that he is not back in his old home, alone, and lost; but he can’t help feeling pathetic without his magic. Laughter echoed within his ear canals and he scrunched his eyes closed.

He let out a shuddering breathe after Max soothed them over with a single word. The redhead felt dizzy, but the crawling cold disappeared. So did the flashbacks, melting away to reveal The Godfather swinging down, Sassy shooting, and Roy giving encouragements. Isa grinned wide.

“Alright, amico. I can, at least, give ya a hand.” Isa told Roy, finally standing up and shaking away the left over fear from The Godfather’s roar. As long he gets to have a little bit of satisfaction of payback, he’ll follow whatever plan Roy has.

Health: 1| Toughness: 11 | Spell DC: 12+3 = 15| Manna: 0
Condition: Fresh

Weapon: Crude gauntlets (+1 combat)
Shield:
Armor: Light armor (+1 armor, waist-long leather coat, light arm guards, and steel-tipped boots)
Accessory I: Pocket watch
Accessory II: Fingerless gloves

Minor action: tried shaking the roar off.
Major action: giving his major turn to help Roy.

Zer0 Zer0 CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

- Round 3 -

One of Sassy's bullets ricocheted and struck Isa on the foot. The air was filled with The Godfather's roar of pain, as flames burst and engulfed his arm. Many things happened at once, his hammer caught Sassy and sent her flying into the air, slamming on the chain netting that roofed the pit, just as Roy's magnum shots struck the polar bear's paw in top swing --- he lost the grip on the hammer and it was sent flying to the wooden walls of the pit with such force that it crashed through it and left a gaping hole. It was completely out of the arena.

The Godfather was stunned, as he rolled on the ground to put off the flames ; the crowd oooh'd and awwwe'd at the cowboy's move going wild. No one has ever done that before. No one's ever made The Godfather roll around like that --- it was kind of embarrassing for him, some laughed at the sight of a big bear rolling in the dust like a big pork bun. He snarled at Sassy and Roy, then leaped, catching not Sassy, but Roy in his jaws in a snap. He shook him like a bloody rag doll then tossed him aside, unmoving. The crowd boo'd, chanting "Let them live! Let them live!"; The Godfather ignored them and surveyed the battle scene, blood dripping from his maw, burned patches smoking from his arm: Sassy had fallen on the ground; two of his carvers emerged triumphant in their bout with Max who had fallen as well. Now there was just Rider and that insufferable Jenkins.

He growled. He raised his other arm in a signal. There was the loud clanking of giant chains, and one of the pit gates on the other side raised. Heavily armed Carvers came out pushing a cage, where inside was a thrashing Ralph, his beak was muzzled, his one leg chained to the cage. He spotted Sassy and gave a muffled trill, fighting even harder.

"I had planned to make you watch as I eat your bird." The Godfather said to Sassy, as he prowled around her and Isa. "But now I'll make you watch as I eat your friend too." he glared at the unmoving Roy. "But first . . ." in a sudden lunge he caught Isa in his claws, and swiftly headbutted him.

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Katsuya Katsuya CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves

Mjolnir Permanently Disarmed!

1. The Godfather's Body
4 Hp

2. The Godfather's Left Arm ---> Paw Swing Isa with advantage.
2/3 Hp

3. The Godfather's Right Arm (burning) ---> Survival Agilty roll vs Sassy's Spell DC to get rid of Burn
0/3 Hp

* * * *​
Max
Roy

Sassy
-1 Hp. She is Bruised.
Prone

Bleed
Isa
-1 Hp. He is Bloody. After this round he will be knocked out if nothing changes.
Prone

Bleed

STATS:
1. Manna: 6/8
2. Total Combat Bonus: +9 . Mjolnir Permanently Disarmed!

ABILITIES:
1. Fearsome Roar
Frightened

Panicked

Unfocused
-2 Spell DC.

Shaken
-2 Combat
2. Overwhelming

3. Great Weapons Master

4. Bear's Strength
Prone

Bleed/Poison/Frostbite

6. Glory Kill

GEAR:
1. Mjolnir Hammer | +3 to combat masterwork heavy and ranged-explosive weapon. +1 Crit. "Heavy Swing". Once per turn, use a major action to make an attack with -3 to combat, if it hits, it's a critical strike. If it misses, you are left open and any attack made against you is at an advantage until the start of your next turn. Lightning Enchanted.
Thunder Wave

Thunder step

Manna Burn

Chain Lightning

MINOR ACTIONS:

MAJOR ACTIONS:
  6. Steal | No damage. Take 1 item you can see and 1d6 Alchemical and 1d6 Metal. If you choose to deal damage, make the attack with -2 to combat. cannot steal equipped armor.
  15. Aid| Give one ally advantage to their next roll. They roll 2d20 and pick the best result.
  16. Hold Action | You do not perform a major action this turn. Instead you declare what you are holding your action for, on the next round you release the major action using a minor action. This is considered a faster move that occurs before the action of others, so it has a chance of defeating opponents before the opponent hurts your allies.
Common:
  1. Prone
  3. Burn
  4. Don't Move
  5. Confused
  6. Weak
  7. Staggered
  8. Sleep
  9. Panicked
  10. Deafened
    Cannot hear.
  11. Silenced
    Cannot speak.
  12. Blind
  13. Dazed
    -2 Toughness.
  14. Unfocused
    -2 Spell DC.
  15. Shaken
    -2 Combat
SPECIAL:
  1. Stun
    Lose a turn.
  2. Slow
  3. Restrained
  4. Encumbered
  5. Fracture
  6. Sick
  7. Exhausted:
  8. Frightened

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -
“Knocked out”

Just as he stood up and leaned on the wall, Isa hissed. Gritting his teeth and bending over a bit as the burning sensation of a bullet dug through his shoe and foot. He didn’t dare move, not when he knew he wouldn’t get up again if he dared to go down to hold his foot. He peered through his red hair fringes to see a massive bear rolling around, putting out the fire and his grin grew. Oh yea, he’s amused, but he’s not silly enough to laugh at his face.

Though when The Godfather signaled for a cage to come out with a frantic chocobo inside and mentioned how he’d eat one of Sassy’s friends, Isa‘s grin was wiped away. Once again, L’s voice ringed in his head and he took a deep breathe before pushing himself off the wall. Hobbling his way to the Godfather.

“Eating Roy wasn’t part of your deal with Sassy.” Isa started with his ever present grin, making sure everyone in the arena can hear him loud and clear. “Plus I think the stress with the escapee, fighting, eating a chocobo and Roy will only upset your stomach. Too much tenss-ssiooon-!”

He didn’t expect the grab or getting pulled close- ugh! Polar bear breathe with burnt fur is a rancid combo-!

There was a loud cracking sound as one big skull hit a smaller one. Isa slumped within The Godfather’s paws, his head bleeding from impact.

Hello, Darkness, my old friend, was Isa’s last thought.

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves

Roy
-Ay!-​

As soon as the Godfather charged at him and his jaws snapped, he almost regretted shooting away the hammer. Almost. He tried to run, his body jerking, but the bear's action were so swift, despite his size and bulk, that he had scant time to react.

Bursting pain was the first thing he felt, before his body felt light, his vision dark. He cursed his weakness as he was thrown to the ground, his body limp like a ragdoll. Death was coming, he could feel it. The aura of the Godfather was murderous and menacing, reserving his rage for him.

Mi amigos...lo siento...

Yet, he was saved by the words of his friend. How cruel! For their time to end so soon! He looked at the crowd, his eyes dazed yet brimming with passion.

"Mi Gente!" he called out, his shirts soiled with blood, his hands instinctively reaching for the buttons as he took them off. "This madness! This does not speak to us as people! We shouldn't die in battle! Yet live another day to enjoy the skills we have honed! Cry out with me to persuade this man! For mercy! Mercy!" He said as his dirtied yet well-defined abs shone in full view, and his voice a smoldering sexy tone from his tiredness, rang with his words.

With a final breath, he shouted strongly, "MERCY!!!" before passing out.

- Defeat -
"Savage Pit of Savagery, West Lung District, Sanctuary "

Perhaps it was the sight of Ralph desperately trying to fight his muzzle and chains to get to Sassy that spurred her on. After The Godfather made a slashing motion with his paw towards Sassy, his last two carvers charging in unison to finish her off, he carefully placed the unconscious Isa at the side of the pit safely away from danger, then was surprised to find Sassy right under her, a spiked club in her hand out of nowhere, the two carvers fallen behind her, and then Crunch! --- the sick cracking of bones, and The Godfather roared in pain as his elbow was shattered by Sassy's swing. A paw swipe sent her hurtling, crashing against the opposite wall, and before she passed out, she summoned Spud from her shadow, aimed at the lumbering polar bear hulking towards her, then fired just as his jaws came crashing down to snap her --- a spurt of blood, another roar, and The Godfather fell back clutching his snout, bleeding, coughing blood. Sassy lay on the ground, unconscious, but with a smile on her face.

Sassy's memories were hazy. Slipping in and out of consciousness. She remembered the appearance of a black horned man, with golden trinkets decorating his horns, a pale face under a hood that shadowed his gold eyes, waiting for The Godfather's command. Of being lifted up by the hair by the paw of The Godfather and made to choose. The Grotto . . . being labeled a traitor . . . One-Eyed Foxx . . . Four months to get it done . . . To travel to the Menagerie Coast and meet a contact name Bomani in The Grotto four weeks from now . . . The black horned man murmuring a spell, her blood rising as though it was alive, arching in the air and into a crystal vial the black horned man then corked and pocketed. And then Sassy was falling into darkness.

When Isa, Roy, Max and Sassy came to, they were all lying on cots on the floor, bloodied but alive in the healer's wing beneath the stands of the arena. Surrounding them were Lilith who was talking in hushed tones to Soren, and L who was looking anxiously at Isa.

Apart from them, there were only two other people in the healer's wing. An older lady gnome who smelled of herbs, who was bandaging the very beaten and bloodied tauren from the fight earlier, as she told him to stop whining like a calf and drink his medicine that'll help with the pain.

In fact, Isa, Roy, Max, and Sassy were bandaged too, their wounds smelling of herbs and oils. There were four neon green bottles of what must be medicine beside each of their cots, and they smelled like they were good for them, but probably tasted foul. Outside, The Gentleman's voice was no longer commentating, just singing with his band, as the crowd partied and celebrated another interesting fight night where for the first time in a long time, The Godfather came soooo close to losing.

Everyone recovers 1 Mp, and 1 Hp. Your health is no longer "Incapacitated", but "Bloodied".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back