• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Isa Bianchi -

“. . .” Why did she have to point him out that catagory? That’s weird! “One: it’s passersby. You’re right on the first go. Two: Moss went an adventure with this guy of stealing his items back and trusts each other. So same thing, different method. Three: How am I especially not a run-of-the-mill Joe?”

”I mean, first of: Vidya. Vidya is fantastic in keeping her spirits up. Takes advantage of her arm before as a crystal, was okay with my crazy ways of jumping off, and is very supportive of others which means she’s good at adapting to things on the fly. Moss has connections that most would dream of, knows how to cook delicious food, and is rather flexible which means he’s good at sneaky jobs and combat abilities that don’t depend on strength. Rather he focuses on precision then uses all his strength to make a good blow. Sassy is crazy and is justified in her ways of crazy, plus her connections to C.U.R.E. Max, same thing only is more of a female magnet and is more logical in his approach and has more strength in his attacks. Wild is crazy strong and rather motherly. Then there’s you. You‘re good at medical things, very caring towards strangers, wants the best for people, and did research on this group of people which means you’re careful.”

”Heck, Vashur is noble and has a good head on his shoulders. That and with his ability to sneak into places with his map of tunnels in his brain, I’d say he’s probably good at making good calls when dangerous things happen. I’m pretty sure Leonid is crazy enough to want to do crazy things and he’s good at convincing others like no one’s business—- I’m just a history nerd.”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Leonid's Exotic Eccentricities -
" Night "

Dwarf-L deadpanned at him. "You destroyed a goliath. Who --- who has done that in centuries??"

Suddenly the door opened and Moss casually came back inside. "They're coming in the tent, hide everything." he said quickly.

Dwarf-L immediately scrambled for the maps and stuffed them in her hair.

"How are you doing that?!" said brown-Vashur finally.

"I'm not a real giiirl." said dwarf-L in the same ominous voice as when she said Isa took pieces of their souls.

The anubis sighed at her, then chuckled. He peered out of the windows, and then just leaned against the wall munching on a donut; elven-man-Vidya bolted upstairs, probably to her mother's side, and dwarf-L resumed just having dinner; Moss looked upstairs, then followed suit, grabbing some food.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

He opened his mouth- “The s-“ on;y to be interrupted by Moss opening the door.

He helped L stuff everything inside her hair, including his camera and photo. “Sorry.” He whispered to L before snorting at Vashur’s words. Then he grabbed a donut, sat on the loveseat with a leg over the other like a lady would. Nibbling on the sweet treat. His light blue eyes followed the merman as he went upstairs with a plate and wondered if he went up to check on Okami and Pluplu.

’I trust Moss.’ Isa thought with a smile, closing his eyes for a moment.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Leonid's Exotic Eccentricities -
" Night "

"It's okay, no safer place than my hair." whispered dwarf-L.

They heard footsteps, Leonid's airy drawl, and new voices. " . . . visitors, an old friend I met in Menagerie who helped me out of a pinch once with some thieving pirates. I've called upon him and his friends to do some muscle for work me, you know, safely bring to me artifacts for my collection, follow up on some rough clients and their late payments, and all that."

Someone knocked on wood, tried to turn a locked handle. "What's inside this small wagon?" A chill creeped up on Isa's neck. That was Manuel's voice.

"I don't know, you can ask them?" said Leonid.

A heavy knock on the caravan door. "Good evening, good people. We are looking for a pair of thieves. There is a reward for any knowledge about their whereabouts, we're here to search your caravan."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

At first, Isa was fine . . . Until he heard Manuel’s voice outside. Shivers went down his neck and spine as dread and anger sprang forth. His hands trembling. Manuel is right at the door . . . He is right there.

This could be his chance to kill him once and for all-! Is what Isa thought, dark temptations coming forward in his mind. This is his chance! This is his chance! This is his-

‘I’m good at hunting for things. I think I can help take Manuel down.’

The disguised redhead froze, midway nibbling the donut as Moss’ voice flittered in his thoughts.

‘You can depend on me.’

He lowered his eyes and took a deep breath. Yeah, he can depend on Moss. He promised and he wants to keep that promise. So he will, even if it means that he might miss his chance to end this. So the redhead took another deep breath and stood up, walking over to the door . . . And opened it to see his blasted uncle. Face to face.

”Good evening~” Isa purred in his greeting, smiling wide. “You mean the pair of thieves that’s on the wanted poster, yeah? Come in.” Then he looked at his friends, stepping aside casually. “Guys, this guy is gonna search. I’ll give you a detour of the place.” He said the last part to Manuel.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Unwanted Visitors -

In front of the caravan steps stood an old man, big hooked nose, bushy brown beard, and crow's feet wrinkles beneath chillingly familiar cold orange eyes. He was flanked by two Purrsian ladies decked in leather cuirasses with hanging ornaments of gold and glass beads. Rifles slung behind the Purrsian's backs and they both wielded sawed-off shotgun katars. Isa could see the familiar gear works design on them the same as the spider machines he saw in Windshear and the triangle device on Malus. The old man on the other hand carried no weapon, but a thick familiar spell book hung from a chain on his belt.

This spellbook look different from what Isa remember years ago. It had what were unmistakably soulstones embedded on the cover but they had been cut and refined to match the design on Manuel's spell book and there was a particular auburn red soul stone that horrifyingly look like the warped pained face of his mother.

"That would be helpful." said Manuel. He nodded at his companions, and the Purrsian ladies shouldered in and began searching the caravan.

"I shall leave you to it then." said Leonid. Manuel ignored him, and while their backs were turned, Leonid quickly mouthed to Isa: Tell me if you need help, then walked away.

Manuel kept the door open, as he slowly looked around the colorful interior, his eyes lingering on the bookshelves. Then he took out a piece of quartz and muttered a spell. It disintegrated into emerald green flames that he inhaled, and his orange eyes turned into green slits.

"Quite the staff that is. I myself do some metal and enchanting work, and by the smell of you --- no offense, good lady --- you seem to work the forge as well."

He glanced at the back door and then entered Isa and Moss' bedroom. He stood there for a moment just looking at something Isa couldn't see, before he pulled away his and Moss' blanket to reveal their lump of pillows. With hardly any furniture in their room there was nowhere for a goblin to hide, except for . . .

"Could you open this chest for me?" he lightly kicked Moss' chest where his beu stashed his coral box of tea, preserved spell components from his hunts, and belongings he didn't use often. "And then this one as well?" He lightly kicked Isa's.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Unwanted visitors”

When Manuel and the purrsians went inside, their backs turned and not paying attention to the pair, Isa gave Leonid a sickeningly sweet smile and nodded. Closing the door behind Manuel as the man looked around. “This is our living room where we eat.” He explained with a smile, nodding at his two companions who are currently eating. Taking in what Manuel was wearing and noticed the differences. Of course. Of course, he would decorate his grimore with soul stones, including his own mother’s, that sick f-

“Ah!” He perked up, pulling out his staff that’s hanging on his side by his loose belt. “I’m learning how to forge enchanted items as to sell what I make. Other than helping Sir Leonid in his business, of course. This is my first attempt but it doesn’t look good.” Isa giggled humbly. Wishing death on his uncle is easy, hiding it is easy. Holding back his anger is easy, is what the disguised redhead kept thinking over and over and over again. Wanting to believe it.

They have a plan. They can’t ruin it nor give Manuel and Theosebia a heads up or they might run away.

”No harm taken. I did just come back from training in the public forges. Though I do feel weirded out that you smelled me.” Oh how he would love to beat him to death right now . . . Still, Isa held it in and thought of Moss. That should help calm his rather explosive anger at the moment.

He can‘t ruin their progress and alarm Manuel right now.

Still that stone is ominous. Isa could only guess the stone his uncle just sniffed was related to Theosebia seeing this place too. Yet somehow he didn’t know that L is right there in the living room. So . . . They didn’t know nor catch their magic traces yet. The pair went to Moss and his bedroom, being sparse shouldn’t be a problem. Yet Manuel pulled the bedsheets, revealing pillows underneath.

He nor Theosebia would be able to see residue from the demon worms, considering he did clean the bed and the sheets with holy water weeks ago. So chances are that she can only see what he sees, but nothing magical. It seems anyways. “This is my fiancé’s bedroom—- or well now my bedroom too. I’m still getting used to saying that.” Then he blushed red when Manuel asked him to open the chests, covering his face with his hands like a bashful maiden.

“I-I’m sorry. It’s just our clothes and personal items in these chests. Hold on. Let me- um.” Isa fanned his red face as if to calm himself down. “I-I’m shy about showing our undergarments to strangers. So pardon me.” Once he got himself to calm down— enough to not outright strike his uncle with his staff—- Isa went over to Moss’ chest first, opening to reveal inside, and moving the items around so Manuel can see the bottom.

Then he went to open his own chest. Other than clothes and a regular toolbox, nothing else was inside. Then he shut the chests closed before standing up. Patting the dust off his skirt. “Would you like to see the kitchen too? We have cabinets there.”

Think of Moss. Think of keeping promises. He is not alone here. The others are here. Just wait. Just wait. JUST. WAIT. UNTIL HE LEAVES-

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Unwanted Visitors -

"My companions will take care of the kitchen." said Manuel, without looking at Isa. "Let's go to the second floor."

He looked at the shared men's room, looking under the bed, and then asking for the spare chests there to be opened; the Purrsians passed them on the way to the garden tower. He was surprised at the ice room, where Okami growled and barked at him. And in the ladies' room were Moss and Vidya seemed to be keeping vigil over her mother, a dark skinned elf, half covered in a blanket, with short silver grey hair and actual saggy wrinkly cheeks that suggested she was very, very old for the ever-fair elven folk, his eyes lingered on Vidya, who looked confused and uncertain.

"Yes?" she said in a bland breathy voice.

"I have some questions for you. You, leave." he added to Moss, who looked a little annoyed, but left without question. "Khalista, if you're done, search the smaller wagon, Rahel come with me." he added loudly to the Purrsians.

"En, Hain." called one of them from up in the tower.

"Will you keep it down, my mother is sleeping. We can talk downstairs." said Vidya, offended.

"Very well." said Manuel. "You, first." And the two went dowstairs.

Moss glanced at Isa, and held his hand. He squeezed reassuringly. He didn't say anything, but Isa can tell he had sensed something was wrong. One Purrsian followed after Manuel and Vidya, while the other one, beige furred with brown markings, came up to Isa. "Will one of you open the smallish wagon for Khalista?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Very well.” Isa replied.

He opened the other chests in the room, revealing that there’s nothing inside. In the garden tower is just that, a small garden that has a healthy lush orange tree with baby oranges starting to grow from white flowers . There’s pink, purple, and blue morning star flowers and Ivy climbing on the walls, making the room rather peaceful to be inOn the second floor, Isa opened the cold room. Not stopping Okami from barking and growling at Manuel before closing the door. “Guard dog.” Said guard dog will be getting a treat from Isa for sensing Manuel’s dangerous aura. Then they went to the ladies room where Moss and Vidya had stayed next to an old dark elf. That must be Vidya’s mom.

The disguised redhead quietly sighed at the sight of mother and daughter.

He moved away from Manuel when he stepped out of the room with Vidya behind him, standing next to Moss.Feeling a familiar hand holding onto his own, Isa squeezed back tightly. Again, sighing as he glanced at the merman with a smile; a smile that looks drained to the merman. Moss can feel how shaky Isa’s hand is and how cold it became. That doesn’t usually happen unless it’s related to his anger as Moss picked up from the few times he calmed Isa’s anger before.

Isa hummed when the purrsian came up to him and nodded. “Of course. Wanna come with?” He asked Moss with that same smile. Whatever his answer may be, the disguised redhead lead Khalista down to the first floor where he can see Vidya talking with Manuel and opened the door to reach the back; where the small caravan stood.

“Here we are.” Isa muttered, taking the locks off before opening the doors to reveal-

Nothing. There was nothing inside other than an empty nest for a large chocobo, ropes, and a few ghillie suits hanging on the pegs. The two people tents were leaning on a corner. “We use this small caravan to carry the heavy stuff for Leonid and store our old stuff. It’s a good way to make sure no peeping thieves try to steal.” Isa said the purrsian, smiling wide.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Unwanted Visitors -

"Of course ---" started Moss.

"No, only one person." said Khalista pleasantly, her eyes steeling over. Moss nodded placatingly, and watched as Isa and the Purrsian went downstairs.

In the small caravan, Khalista searched every nook and cranny, then asked Isa to open the chests. Satisfied, she went out and back into the kitchen where Manuel seemed to be finishing up questioning Vidya too. ". . . thank you all for your time, as I said, if you hear or see those thieves or anything suspicious around Barad Eithel, it will be highly appreciated." he nodded at the Purrsians, and they followed him out the door, and out of the tent.

They heard whistling outside, Manuel calling the others and talking about what they found in the other tents, until their voices faded away further down the street.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa stared at the purrsian before sighing, squeezing Moss’ hand one more time before leading Khalista to the smaller caravan.

He watched Khalista check every nook and cranny before she left the caravan; he resisted to roll his eyes. Then he closed the caravan before looking up to check on the random four person tent being flat against the small roof of the watchtower; where he made a hole inside the roof and teleported his bike inside. Making it fit snuggly tight before covering the hole with the tent. Nailing the corners to keep it on the roof. The redhead was inspired by Malus and during their wait for the sand storm to finish, he had cut a hole, burrowing one of the traveling purrsian’s saw; and added a more sturdy ceiling with their help so the bike wouldn’t fall through. Whenever the caravan moved, that roof would creak from the weight, but considering the caravan was standing still, it wouldn’t make a sound.

He won’t lie. It was a pain in the butt when they showed his bike to Leonid. Having to rig a pulley system just to bring the tiefling up and let him hang on the roof to observe his bike . . . It was also kind of funny to see the tiefling hang on the side of the roof with the rope wrapped around his waist and thighs.

Satisfied, Isa walked into the moving home to see Vidya finished answering Manuel’s questions. He nodded as he crossed his arms, giving the trio a faint wave as they left the caravan and tent. Just as the group didn’t hear their voices, he lets out his animalistic growl. Clenching his shaking fists together before punching the wall. His eyes turning into fully sickly yellow colored; making it obvious that he was wearing light blue contacts.

”That. Was Manuel.” Isa announced quietly.

-1 rp point

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -​

"I know!" Vashur whisper-snarled. "We should have killed him!" He looked out at the direction where they left.

Everyone else's jaws hung stupefied. L's knees wobbled and she sat down, staring at the floor.

"That was close, too close ." said Vidya.

Moss had his fist clenched, looking mad. The one who hurt Isa got away. He then looked at his boyfriend confused, but softened at the sight of how angry Isa was. He walked over and comfortingly rubbed his back.

"I'm here to do whatever you want." said Moss. "Do you want us to go after him?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Arched back and having the temptation to rip a few boards off the walls, the disguised redhead wanted to calm down. He needed to calm down to think clearly on what they should do. There’s so many thoughts going through his head and most of them involves chasing after Manuel just to stab him in front of the public. Which is not good for several reasons. So he continued to glare out at the door until he could think less murder friendly.

Taking a few breathes—-he looked like he was heaving heavily— Isa tensed at the sudden touch of his back. He didn’t move, not even breath as he felt a hand rubbing his back soothingly. He knew who that hand belonged to and accepted the comfort. Focusing on the building warmth from the merman as he listened. Finally, he slowly stood straight and took a deep breath.

“We couldn’t kill him here, else Vidya’s mother would be in danger too. Plus the citizens here will see that this tent was the last place Manuel visited. It’ll alarm Theosebia and she might run away through the portal.“ Isa replied to the Anubis in a softer growl. Understanding where he comes from. So-

”We should kill him under the covers of night’s shadows. Less witnesses, the better for us.“ With Manuel gone, Theosebia might be stalled. Isa can get Manuel’s book! “Yeah, let’s chase after him and kill him in a dark area. Who’s good at silent attacks?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I am." said Moss solemnly.

Looking out to see where Manuel is, those on the attack would see that the searching bandits where just right next to Leonid's tent, searching the next couple of homes. Manuel wasn't out in the open, likely inside one of the homes searching with those two Purrsian ladies.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Moss has to do it?!

Isa looked at the merman, biting his bottom lip as he pondered. Hesitant. He did promise to hunt Manuel in the plan and depend on him too, but this is something the merman hasn’t done before. Has never been willing to kill someone before . . .

“Ya can knock him out and put the hand cuffs on him?” He asked quietly. “I can do the rest . . . If ya need help with the purrsian ladies, I can do a distraction of sorts to help ya out?“

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Oh, me and Helga can help with the distraction." said Vidya. "We can change back into our old disguises."

"I can help with the killing." growled Vashur.

Meanwhile Moss had noticed Isa's hesitancy and was raising an eyebrow at him. "Do you want me to do it?" he said slowly, unsure now.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

He didn’t mean to, but Isa sighed out quietly. Relief that the others would help too. “That would be a good idea, to use our old disguises. Maybe use the least dangerous bomb to grab those girls’ attention and lure Manuel out.”

Light blue contacts stared at Moss’ teals for a moment. “It’s more like I remember ya saying that ya don‘t wanna kill. Not gonna force ya to do that when ya don‘t want to.” Isa smiled. “I’m happy for the sneaky knock out.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I'll do it to keep you safe." said Moss, holding his hand. "Knockout or kill, you decide."

"Won't a bomb alert everyone in Barad Eithel? What bombs do we have?" said Vidya.

"We have dynamite from the mines." said Vashur. "There is also Leonid, maybe he has some? We can also break into the shops next door."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

”. . .” Isa stared at Moss, surprised from his words. He wanted to tease him so much right now. His words sounded similar to the ninja in Ninja Love- Later, he thought, later. The redhead squeezed the merman’s hands, smiling. “A knockout is enough for me.”

Is it bad that he kind of likes the idea that Moss knocked out Manuel? Meh.

“If bombs won’t work, then best something that doesn’t involve magic. Like toss a pebble to the alleyway to distract them.” Isa replied to the group. “Theosebia is gonna sense your magic and it might trail to ya. We can ask Leonid if he has a firework or a small bomb that won’t hurt the people here. If he doesn’t have any, then we can always use the ol‘ pebble trick.”

The redhead told the group what to look out for. Manuel being the same type of person Isa is: a trickster. Great at magic but awful physical defense. “There’s a chance that he has good armor, probably has soul stones to power himself up too. So watch out for that.”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
235681.jpg
- Moss Adamaris -
"Night"

The group nodded, and then agreed to this plan. They quickly got ready, and when they started to sneakily move out, there was a whistle, and they saw that the searching bandits had gathered around Manuel, talking. There was a dozen of them, not counting the sparse night watch guards scattered around Barad Eithel.

Manuel and his party mounted their giant coyotes and moved on to the next group of tents and sand stone homes closer to the city entrance. Isa and gang saw them disperse to search. Manuel, Khalista and the other Purrsian lady left ther mounts on the streets, and prowled through a tall pillared archway into a narrow alley with closed shops, lit up by a few pretty oil lanterns patterned like flowers, and half deserted with just a one old Purrsian lounging outside enjoying a smoke, and looking at the search party in bored interest. They went up some stairs and knocked and entered a shop with tall narrow arching stained glass windows, lots of pinwheels, and a symbol of clothes above the wooden door. The group could see through the windows, the owner, a Purrsian man with thick droopy whiskers show them around.

There seemed to be three entry ways into this shop: the front door, an open window on the second floor roof with children's toys sitting on the sill, and a back alley door. Manuel's eyes were still green slits, and he talked with the owner, while the Purrsian ladies began searching the first floor.

What would you like to do?

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Plan in motion”​

With that plan, the group prepared quickly. Isa went to Leonid to ask for fireworks if he got any, saying he’ll pay for them. “No worries~”

Returning to the caravan, the redhead yanked out the extensions and wrapped his head with a common black cloth that they had took from Penny and Foxx long before. Making sure to cover his face except for his eyes with the same light blue contacts. Wore all black clothing, usual black gloves, and kept his belt on. Hanging on his sides is his staff and a side bag; as much as he would love to hook his grimore, he can‘t use it.

Once he saw that everyone was ready, they moved out. Watching from a distance to see Manuel’s actions along with the search party he controlled. Isa hoped this plan works because he did warn everyone that Manuel has the same teleportation ability as him, albeit a more simple version but none the less, annoying.

”It’s best to take his magic away first so he may not teleport. Ya can use the handcuffs or the obelisk knife I gave ya three in order to seal that magic away from him.” He said in their brief briefing back at the caravan.

Peeking through the window, they can see three ways on entry. If part of the group can get the purrsian ladies out of the first floor with the fireworks and spook Manuel enough for him to run at the back door alleyway, it’ll be perfect. Just perfect enough to the other team to do the deed. The second plan is to drag Manuel to the back while the purrsian ladies see what’s going on at the front of the building.

Zer0 Zer0

- Plan in Motion -
"Night"

Hidden among jars together wish Isa at the back alley, the night went off with a bang, as they heard an explosion of fireworks at the front of the shop.

Manuel's loud whistle rang through the night, and the two heard the front door burst open. All darkened homes started lighting up, as the sleeping folks woke up complaining to the racket.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

As soon they heard the loud bangs from the fireworks, seeing the sparks fly in the night sky, the redhead crawled out from his hiding spot and careful planted his version of the fireworks. Right above the door frame, the closet to the head and the sides of the door frame. Then he tied the string to the door knob before crawling back to his hiding spot and held his breath. Gulping.

He hopes this will work.

Looking at Moss and L who were hidden with him, Isa took a moment to clear his throat and spoke loudly in a soothing yet playful woman’s voice. A voice Manuel definitely remembers as he has heard this voice many times before in his past. From Isa’s own dead mother.

”Manuel~ Manuel~ or should I call you Lorenzo now? Manuel, you silly goose!”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Plan in Motion -
"Night"

They glimpsed the trio's mounts run by, followed by six other coyote riders. "You, take six, go after them, the rest of you follow me. " said Manuel's voice, and they heard something heavy leap up on to the roof.

Three other Purrsian bandits, not Khalista nor the other lady purrsian appeared crouching around the corner into the back alley, shotgun katars out and at the ready. Manuel was behind them. They looked around. Two coyote riders loomed from the rooftops, searching.

"In the shop?" whispered one bandit.

"Open the door for me." said another bandit. One of the three on the ground went to the side of the door, then pulled.

There was a chink --- Boom! --- Blinding conflagration of flashing lights, as the bandits yelled, covering their eyes. Peering out from their hiding spot. Isa can see Manuel wordlessly crouching, covering his eyes.

Moss popped out from behind the jars, flintlock pistol out --- Bang! --- The bullet shot through the illusion of Manuel.

Health: Fresh | Toughness: 19 | Spell Power: 15 |Manna: 5/5
Condition: ?​

Main Hand: Golden Kunai
+1 crit | +1 combat | Sealing Obsidian | Light, "Dual-wield"
Attachment: Retractable Chain

Off-Hand: "Diplomacy"
Your afflictions penalize targets by an additional -1 and last 1 round longer. Flintlock pistol engraved with Nordic knots and wolves.
Attack range: 3 | Spell Casting Range: +2 | One-handed

Armor: Oriental Armor
+3 Toughness | Light
Attachment I: Ghillie Suit, Desert
+6 to Stealth in Desert

Attachment II: Hiking Gear
+2 to climbing, traveling safely across the wilderness, and surviving noxious gases. Comes with a pair of crampons, pitons, hooks, ice axe, a hooded winter coat that's waterproof, and a firestorm shroud.
Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -
“Plan in motion”​

Well that trick worked, but the redhead couldn’t be sure. Manuel is a tricky guy. Isa listened and mentally counted of how many they saw in that search party, and did the math. Six left with someone leading the way, he’ll assume seven. That leaves five left of the search party plus Manuel being here. He snapped his head up as soon a heavy ‘thud’ was heard, remembering that there were three large coyotes with this group. Then his eyes snapped back to ground level when he heard three different voices around the corner.

Then the redhead looked away just as one of them opened the door, flashes of white and bright lights blinded the three on the ground. Isa looked up again to see the familiar forms of Khalista and the other purrsian lady blinded too, the coyotes were stunned-

Moss shot at the illusion of Manuel, confirming Isa’s idea that his uncle is nearby. When L checked around the corner, not going near the three bandits to check for anything, and claims to not see anything peculiar; the redhead huffed and looked up again. He has to see in order to create that illusion and the best place to watch everything without putting himself in harm’s way is-

“Let’s climb to the roof. Ninja style.” Isa whispered to Moss before signing L with a simple gesture of pointing up with his index finger. If she couldn’t climb, he offered to get on his back before he took a couple of steps back to run up the toy shop’s wall. Hopped after his last step, feeling his foot slip as he reached for the window sill with two hands and pulled himself up. Then he leaped once more to grab onto the stone-like bricks above the window, placing a foot on the window’s frame to push himself up steadily. Once a gloved hand reached the top brick that lines the roof, the redhead searched in his belt’s pocket and pulled out the manacles Liliana has given the group long ago.

”He might attack us, so careful when ya come up.” Isa warned Moss and L before he pulled himself up. Being the first to reach the roof in case Manuel really was up there. Making sure they weren’t as near to the confused blinded coyotes.

Looking around, expecting to see the third coyote the roof, only to not see the third. So he peeked over the edge to see the third coyote still at the front door with a crowd. Hearing their mutterings, confused as to what’s going on. Did he overthink this? Isa turned back around, guarded in case his uncle was on the roof.

Health: Fresh | Toughness: 12 | Spell Power: 21 |Manna: 9/9
Condition: ?​

Main Hand: Crude gauntlets (+1 Combat) *sidenote: I need to update his gauntlets! XD*
+1 hit | One-handed | Weight 1
Can be "Dual-wielded" when you equip a second light weapon in your off-hand, allowing you to make an extra attack, giving all your attacks -1 hit. No penalty when making only one attack.

Shield: Barneclaw scaled shield |+1 Toughness. Wt. 1. Made of a giant fish’s scales and dented metal.

Off-hand: Raven staff |+1 Combat |+2 Spell Power | Attack range: 2 | Spell Casting Range: +2 | One-handed | Weight 1
Your afflictions penalize targets by an additional -1 and last 1 round longer. Mage staff. Enhanced by metal braces to not break easily unless hit by a strong or heavy weapon.
Engraved Runes: Control Weather
x1 charge | (Requires Knowledge 5)
You take control of the weather within 5 miles of you for a number of hours = Knowledge. You must be outdoors to cast this spell. Moving to a place where you don't have a clear path to the sky ends the spell early.
Recharge: 1 ragnite crystal for 1 day

Armor: Leather armor (+2 Toughness.) *Sidenote #2: and update his armor!*
Moss’ gift to Isa.

Accessory I: Sash of Uncontrollable Dance
Make a Knowledge roll against the spell Power of 1 creature that you can see within 2 areas. The target begins a comic dance in place: shuffling, tapping its feet, and capering , afflicting it with "Don't Move" for 2 rounds.
You can cast Uncontrollable Dance" for free a number of times a day = Knowledge after every long rest.

Accessory II: Manacles, Sealing
DC 16 lockpick. Toughness 18. Prevents shackled target from casting spells, and constantly reduces their manna to 0. Liliana has given these to the group before.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back