• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa chuckled, hearing Vidya move around before summoning a small ball of fire in his hands to alight the room. He tilted his head at the sight of the trio mummies, walking closer to them as he summoned a few more fire balls to float around the living pair. He took a picture the moment the spiderwebbing-like cracks appeared and put the photo away before looking down at the trio. His eyes narrowed.

”Hmmm.....normally a body gets mummified when it’s for around two weeks under hot sun and open air, but since these guys are here...I’d say it’s been more than three months.” He saw the crumbling of the bones and sighed. He wondered if he should ask the dead of what happened to them...

For now, he explored the area, seeing the difference of some of the gears as the older metals had rust while others did not. Then there’s the cigarette on the floor and the moldy bread. He took another photo of the gears, dais, and the large window-like spheres with the red tubing. “Think Malus doesn’t see anything...or that someone was recently here? Because I’m starting to think that a humanoid figure was here.”

The dust. There was disturbed dust, footprints and hands that looked too human to be a kutulu. Isa was guessing that someone attacked someone in here which was very strange and very sad. Because ... that meant that these men, the person who was attacked...no one knew what happened to them or what happened to their bodies.

”Vidya, I’m gonna call for the dead to ask a question.” Isa sighed out, walking back to the corpses, and sat in front of the middle one. Brows furrowed in a bit of worry, he cupped his hands. “I wanna know what happened to them and if they saw anybody afterwards.” Then he muttered a prayer, staring at the hollowed eyes of the skull.

Zer0 Zer0

- Within the Goliath -

"I wonder how they got in." said Vidya distractedly, craning her neck everywhere and looking around eagerly. "This is amazing." She began muttering a spell as Isa explored. "Isa, this entire place is full of magic!" she squinted her eyes, shielding them. "It's like I'm in a cave of stars and a small-big sun." she blinked at the brain.

She closed her eyes and the magenta light in them faded, as she bent over the crystal ball curiously. "Alright, I'm going to see what's beyond that hallway. And, putting down the trauma kit he lent her beside him, she strode off through the edge-melted doorway.

A heavy invisible curtain fell over Isa, and the world became muted, gray-white, swirling silently with arcane winds. There was a crack that echoed in the chamber, as the skull slowly turned towards Isa, sinews snaking down the stiff jaw, then it closed, and the skull coughed, bits of dust and ash spewing out, floating in the trance Isa was in. Its rusty chest plate rose and fell.

The ragged, rattling tired voice of a woman wheezed. "I can't move . . ." the skull creaked to the right. "It's . . . it's not destroyed . . ." she whispered in disbelief, empty sockets gazing at the scorched ceiling.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa’s body relaxed as he felt a heavy familiar veil over him. His vision becoming focused only on the skeleton in front of him. Dazed eyes glowing bright indigo as in his hands was a floating golden halo of flames.

He waited patiently as the woman in front of him coughed before whispering her words. Her very first words to say and it’s of disbelief. ”I’m sorry to say, ma’am, but you’re dead. Along with your companions. My name is Isa and I’m a demon hunter under Ancient Loki’s name.“ Isa gently said. Better to comfort the dead by giving his name. “What is your name, Miss? What were ya doing here? Why are ya surprised that the ceiling is not destroyed?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Within the Goliath -

"I am Captain Maurice Clavell of the forty-third Templar Battalion. I was ordered to destroy Malus after we learned those . . . those traitors tried to take control of him, but it still lives . . . I should have taken Good or Tituba with me, but the commander sent them to Vanar without giving me a chance to question them . . . We packed this place full to the brim with alchemist fire and dynamite . . . But . . . there's not . . . there's not even a dent . . . " the corpse shuddered, the armor rose a final, time, before the skull drooped and rested back in place.

A blink, and Isa was in the real world once more, the skull just as he had first seen it, no new sinews, no new dust and ash, just silence.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa stopped breathing. The Templars....the Templars was going to destroy Malus? That’s odd! Very weird! The redhead knew that the Templars looked at the Goliaths as if they were children of the Ancients. So for Captain Maurice and her two companions to be ordered by the Templars to destroy Malus is strange. Then again, they tried to stop the shield maidens from taking control of...Wait control? These guys were from forty years ago! Good and Tituba were two of the Shield maidens’ names.

The redhead’s mind scrambled, his thoughts racing as he watched the bones lax once more. Someone killed these men and women. He shuffled over to the left and did the same for this person. Wanting answers. He waited until the bones of this person moved within his sights and asked after giving his name. “Your captain told me that you three were ordered to destroy Malus after finding out about the traitors were trying to take control of it. Do you mind telling me who are these traitors and do you know who killed all three of you? How did the Templars find out about the traitors?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Within the Goliath -

Once again in the trance, the voice of a man spoke from the second corpse. " Elizabeth Hubbard, Ester, Sarah Good, Sarah Osborne, and Tituba." he croaked. "I don't remember . . . We came inside after the explosion, but the room wasn't destroyed, except for that spot . . ." the skull rolled from a piece of quivering muscle still attached to the neck towards the glowing cracks. "It sparked, there was a flash of white light, and . . . next thing I know, I see you . . ." it took a deep ragged breath. "Those traitors . . . we heard rumors of excavation in Barad Eithel, and went to investigate. We found nothing, but one day there was an explosion. A white beam of light shot up from the auditorium, lightning branched from it, hitting Malus, Dirge, Barba, and Gaius, scrying windows appeared like a road in the desert . . . and that was the first time goliaths in unison moved together . . . towards Barad Eithel . . . That's when we knew . . . we had been tricked . . . their excavations covered by an enchantment that broke during the explosion . . . we found them, close to death from their wounds in a . . . a bed of flesh, glowing green with hundreds of eyes . . . their engine blade . . . destroyed . . . serves them right . . . serves them right . . ."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa stayed quiet as the bones went relaxed once more. The shield maidens were found almost close to death, not by the Templars but by an explosion. Something’s odd. The redhead couldn’t help himself but remember the thousands of souls swimming around in Theosebia’s form from his nightmare. Glowing green with hundreds of eyes and their engine blade destroyed...very odd.

Who caused that explosion? The shield maidens were hiding themselves well from the Templars...even with the rumors...someone activated that white beam but Ester said that she remembers an explosion. One that wasn‘t caused by the shield maidens. They were eating together...something’s not right!

Taking a deep breath, the redhead shuffled to the right where the last corpse lay. Using the same spell to talk with this spirit. “My name is Isa, a demon hunter under Loki’s veils. If ya don‘t mind me asking, why were the shield maidens considered as Traitors? Weren’t they working for the Templars too? Who gave the order to investigate Barad Eithel and why were ya trying to destroy Malus if ya already caught the shield maidens?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Within the Goliath -

Isa's spell faltered and failed. From experience, this usually happened when someone else had already called the dead before him.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

The moment the spell faltered was the moment that Isa silently panicked. Someone had talked with this person! Someone who knew how to talk with the dead. So that would mean a person who had priest-like abilities does, came here, asked one person, and disturbed dust while somewhat fixing Malus......It’s possibly his uncle....he does know how to use sacred spells since he saw some of the members do that, including his mother.

This. Is. Weird!!

The redhead prayed for the trio, watching their souls go up and rest, before receiving their soul shards. He pocketed them and ran over to the latch door. The one that Vidya went through. He was spooked by the information, he wasn’t going to lie. Some things he knew, others he did not, and it’s knowing Ester’s side that made Isa’s mind thinking fast. There may be someone here and haven’t left yet! The bread! The cigarette! Someone came here and could still be here!

“Vidya! Are ya okay?” He messaged her as he opened the latch and went down. The floating fire orbs followed behind him. He has to stay together with Vidya, make sure she’s okay and leave.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Within the Goliath -

"Hey, Isa, I'm okay, it's rad down here!"

Isa's hair rose, as his stomach seemed to become weightless, as though he was falling, but he was not, as he climbed down the dark hatch. There was oil lamplight shining around a corner when he landed light as a feather at the bottom, as though the smallest foot nudge would send him swimming in the air.

Around the corner was another colossal tall, but narrow chamber. Vidya was floating in the air, holding on to a gargantuan wall carved with giant runes of a great spell circle Isa had once seen on the floor of his home, drawn by Manuel before the nightmare of that night started. There were two of these next to the other, each with a ginormous hole with a great bowl inside that was made of closed metal plates, with coils of massive chains, each loop the size of a cottage attached to the walls of the hole. One was pure stone-bone, the other one was a mix of katulu steel, with more modern runes that more closely resembled the runes of Manuel. The bowl of this one too had been altered with the steel, the runes changed and the arithmancy lines redrawn to the runes of Loki, the one that helped spirits moved on and leave soul shards, but this one was darkly altered to pull it out with force and contain it.

Opposite these great double arcane stone circles were two identical large holes that opened to giant twin barrel tunnels, the edges of these barrel openings were lined with what looked like a ring of the same jade stone that powered the portal in Sanctuary. One barrel was empty, a great piece of chain from the pure stone-bone arcane circle snaked inside it, dusty and rusting, the end warped and cleanly cut as though one end of the chain had snapped. But in the other barrel, there was a floating black obelisk, the same one as the pillar that went straight through the Ancient Titan's head in Sanctuary, floating, its dusty base attached to the giant chain from the mix of stone-bone and katulu steel arcane circle.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa froze, eyes widened at the sight of the spell circle from his past. Memories flooded his overwhelmed mind. Of being held down by that same spell circle. Of feeling his own soul leaving his body cold. Of his flesh being pulled as Loki’s markings were trying to protect him. Of hellmist drowning him by going through his nostrils and mouth and eyes and ears-

A flash of his dead mother, splayed on the ground like she was nothing with dark bruises on her body, mangled came to mind. Her facial expression of terror and grief haunting him as her face became gaunt and hollow-

Isa screamed, clutching his head tightly and slightly curled his body. Eyes burning in it’s acidy rancid yellow instead of his cooling indigo blues. “That- that!” He cursed. He cursed up a storm, unable to hold back his ever growing anger at the sight of this spell circle. It pissed him off even more that his uncle had the gull to use Loki’s symbol to curse souls-! To turn them into miserable soul stones-!

“That. Thing. Should. Never. Exist!!! How dare he?! How. Dare. He?!

Zer0 Zer0

- Within the Goliath -

"Whoa, whoa, Isa, calm down!" Vidya quickly floated over to him and patted his shoulder. "What is this? Do you know who fixed it?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Fixed it? Fixed it?! More like cursed it!” Isa snapped, sickly yellow eyes stared at her. He knows she didn’t know, most of the group doesn’t know but he just can’t handle this! “My damn sick uncle is the one who did this- this- abomination! This horrible thing inside of Malus- and he used Loki’s symbol for this soul mining death machine!!”

”Ya see this circle?” Isa pointed at the very familiar spell circle in his nightmares. “That Spell circle is specifically for soul mining! My uncle used that very spell to try to kill me and steal my soul and he used the same method to kill my mother! His own friend! The one who known him since they were kids!!“ He growled, heaving in his anger as he couldn’t catch a breath. He is too angry.

“I want to destroy it! That blasted circle! No wonder it’s attracted to cities! That obelisk is the same one that‘s inside of Titan’s skull too-...........” He went deathly quiet, blankly staring at the floating obelisk before growling. Sounding more and more like an animal as his aura started to darken.

“ . . . So . . . Theosebia was the one who killed Titan, is it?” He snarled before staring at Vidya, seemingly forcing himself to calm down when he asked her. “Mind if ya help me change those runes?”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Within the Goliath -

She flinched when he stared at her. "Uh . . . okay, this is a lot to unpack --- erm . . . Yeah, I'll help you, definitely, but I can't do fire magic." She looked at the giant runes. "And, one thing at a time, we still have to make Malus move or else he'll squish Jzargo's goat herd."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Right.” Isa growled, taking a deep breath and breathed out. He needed to leave. Now. “I believe the dais upstairs and the double giant window thingies are Malus’ eyes. So we should be able to move it by using the black orb thingy. I think.”

As they floated their way back, Isa told Vidya of his finding from the two dead Templars. Glaring in front of him as he tried to calm down. Trying. Trying is the right word here because his anger is hard to quell at the moment.

Zer0 Zer0

cliff-schonewill-tyrsvault-mr-18.jpg
- Within the Goliath -

Vidya stayed beside him as they walked back, rapidly rubbing his back. "Alright, I'll handle this one." she said soothingly when they reached the chamber. "Just give me some time because I don't want this thing to think I'm an enemy like these Templars." she looked at their half disintegrated corpses and shuddered. She muttered a spell, her eyes glowed magenta, and she crouched around the dais, scrutinizing intently.

Seconds stretched to a minute. Then with a careless, impatient wave of her arms, she placed her hand on the crystal ball.

For a brief moment, it lit up like a starry galaxy and a white rotating arcane circle, surrounded by a cloud of many stars connected like a constellation, blossomed around the ball about the same size as Vidya's hand. "Whoa!" she withdrew, finger passing through one of the ghostly stars and it magnified, encompassing the chamber in an illusion of a vast room, alight with blue arcane energy from giant rotating rings gliding within an orb of manna. About a hundred blankly staring slaves were passing through carrying metal gear works, hammering, chiseling, pouring molten steel on an old giant clockwork machinery that formed the walls surrounding the rotating rings, gliding katulus with sickly green glowing black staffs floated above them. Vidya gasped looking around, and the illusion moved with her.

And there on a platform that stretched towards the rings was Manuel, older, heavy bags around cold eyes that reminded one of empty tunnels, looking up at something as he held what almost looked like the exact replica of the Cheirokmeta, except Isa could see "I" on its spine instead of the "II" on the copy he had. Manuel was muttering and then waved his hands. A green flaming corrupted spell circle of Loki's runes appeared.

"Now, how does it feel?!" he yelled upwards.

Vidya looked up. The illusion looked up with her and there above was a giant burning lantern hanging down from a golden dome--- her eyes widened in horror. "MAGNI?!" Through the decorative metal gaps of the lantern was a giant yellow crystal sitting inside, made of the same one as her arm, but there was a woman frozen inside. Suddenly something huge moved across the golden dome, casting them in shadow, and Isa beheld the horror in his vision.

A terrible, indescribable thing vaster than a house—a shapeless jumble of wet flesh, faintly self-luminous, with hundreds of temporary eyes forming and un-forming with pustules of greenish light that looked like many angry silently screaming warped things.

"IT IS NOT HOLDING TOGETHER." whispered-screamed dozens of voices.

Vidya was just staring, paralyzed.

"STOP THE RITUAL. IT IS AFFECTING A GOLIATH." hundreds of eyes looked straight at Vidya's direction, but were unfazed.

Manuel looked at her direction too, confused. "That shouldn't be happening . . " he too was unbothered that Vidya and Isa were looking at them. He seemed to be looking at them, but not exactly seeing them.

Vidya rapidly was pressing every star on the cloud. She accidentally brushed the same star earlier and the illusion of the room shrunk back into the star once more. Vidya stared at Isa. "I've . . . I've got to get to Barad Eithel . . ."

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa huffed, pocketing his gloved hands and slightly hunched over. He slightly flinched when Vidya placed her hand on his back as they walked but he didn’t reacted after that. “Right. I’ll watch your back then.”

So the redhead stood next to Vidya, sometimes peeking at what she was doing and reading the runes near the dais. Yeah, they look familiar to read without a reference luckily. She was pressing random stars and not knowing what each one did. From his understanding, the circle cloud is a panel of sorts and the stars are buttons. Upon closer inspection, there were mini stars and he was guessing those were for spells. Why would he guess that? Well...

Vidya pressed one of the smaller stars, turning on the scrying mirror in front of them. Isa slowly turned around, reaching out to press that button again, but he froze when they saw the many slaves walking by mindlessly with kutulus floating by above. His lips pinched tightly, revealing his pointy teeth in a snarl at the sight of his uncle. His hands curled in to tight fists, shoulders shaking in his simmering anger as Vidya cried out for Magni. The woman inside the crystal. Then his nightmare of Theosebia came into the forefront, her voice sounded like misery after misery. It made his skin crawl; goose pimples appeared on his arms and the back of his neck. “That’s Theosebia...” He growled.

The sickly yellow veins in his eyes started to spread over the roundness of his cheeks and outside of his eyes. He noticed t\how the pair didn‘t see them despite looking at them and a thought popped in his overcrowd brain. “They can’t see us. I think they are looking through Malus’ eyes.” He whispered harshly.

Once Vidya hit that star again, Isa started back at the dark elf and nodded sharply. “Let’s stop Malus for now and plan to go in Barad Eithel.” He ... suspiciously and quietly replied. She can tell that he was beyond angry at the moment yet he was careful to not snap at her. He reached to the panel and pressed several stars. One showed an illusion of the map of Leor, yet they both knew it was old. There was no badlands here. He pressed another and noticed that there was a mute option, so he made sure that they were on mute; so that Theosebia and Manuel wouldn’t hear them talk. Another star had Malus’ eyes open and the pair can see what’s in front of them, sort of. Isa can barely see the tiny figures from below. He pressed another button and hear the gears behind him move, so he looked over his shoulder and saw that something move on the brain, but nothing else happened.

That’s when he quickly realized that the handles should move before the orb illusion does. So he held them tightly and yanked-! Yet the room barely shook and Malus was moving in the same direction...

“Oh for- “ Isa took a deep breath and sighed noisily. Looking around and spotted another handle near the brain’s clockwork. “Vidya, see that handle?” He gestured to the handle on the clockwork. “Mind if ya pulled that? We’re gonna crash Malus into the cliffs and get ‘em stuck.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Within the Goliath -

The huge eye windows spiraled open, and the bright afternoon light flooded through a sandy, dusty wall of glass, illuminating swirling dustmotes around the chamber. Arcane circles flickered in and out upon its surface following the hurrying herd of panicked goats that were a few steps away from being squished.

Behind Isa, Vidya, who was taking deep breaths, nodded at him, then quickly held the handles. "I can't pull them, they rotate. Left or right?"

Working together, they turned the gears left, and suddenly Malus rammed into the cliffside. The floor remained steady, as dust and rocks exploded into the air. The great goliath groaned in pain, and bulldozed straight through the rocks. They rose into the sky, over the clouds and beheld the sun, as Malus climbed over the cliffs, then their view stumbled back down in a thunderous earthquake that shadowed the chamber with a cloud of sand and dust outside.

The goats were safe.

The goliath rumbled, and got up, their view shaking from side to side, yet the floor still retained its steady gravity. The orb in Isa's hand turned on its own, as the goliath seemed to fight Isa's control.

Suddenly Moss' panicked voice yelled in his head. "Isa! Isa! Are you alright?! Malus, Malus passed us! Where are you, we can't see you?!"

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

“Left.” Isa replied, sounding guttural. So the pair worked together to move Malus’ path. To the redhead’s surprise, they were okay inside as the bull-like Goliath was forced to- it’s climbing up the cliffs?! And it went over the cliffs, somewhat shaking around but the pair inside was barely moving. Or even affected by the sense of gravity-

Then again, they floated in the last room, so anything is possible inside Goliaths, it seems.

Acid colored eyes stared at the handles, feeling them jolt as if Malus was fighting back. That’s when he jolted from Moss’ panicked voice within his head, blinking owlishly. Oh. Right. They can’t see them inside the bull. Vidya can see that his tense figure relaxed a bit as he talked out loud; letting her know that someone contacted him.

It’s nice to hear Moss’ voice right now...it’ll be better to hug him once they meet again.

“We’re okay. Vidya and I are inside of Malus - don’t say it out loud, Moss.” Isa cleared his throat, realizing that he just growled. “We got a lot to talk about later. So hold on.” Then he looked at the dark elf.

”Malus moved and it feels like he is trying to fight for control here. Do ya feel it too?” He asked before glaring at the door latch. “Ya said ya don’t fire magic, but I do. What was your plan?”

He stared at the control panel again, trying to see if there was a button that will help them somehow or maybe reprogram Malus to avoid cities or put a new map inside it’s memory...

Zer0 Zer0

- Within the Goliath -

"Alright, we're about a mile away north west of you. I'm on top of the cliffs shining a mirror. We'll send messages every five minutes." If Isa looked towards that direction, indeed there was a shiny dot twinkling above the cliffs.

"This thing is like a walking battering ram." said Vidya in wonder. "I feel it." She looked back at the hatch. "I was thinking the normal looking metal, maybe it can be melted to smudge the runes?"

The goliath stopped shaking its head and strode forward. The illusion orb stopped fighting against Isa, as the great giant came to a halt in a wide open space, sending heavy plumes of sand forward with each deep breath.

Looking at the dais, much can be found out by spending time tinkering with it and figuring out how the rest of it works, it will take time, but with Isa's understanding of the machine, it was possible. For now Malus was just standing in place, waiting.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa looked towards the direction as he listened to Moss. His frown softened to a flat-line as he spotted the shining light, sighing quietly. “I see ya. Okay, thank ya, mi tesoro.”

He looked back at Vidya and nodded. A little calmer but his eyes were still sickly yellow. Then he felt the handles slacked as Malus moved forward a little and stopped in the middle of an open space. So he lets the handle go, testing if Malus will go wild or not. Once it was confirmed that he was waiting for an order—Isa is guessing— the redhead hummed. Her idea was a good one. “Okay, let’s do that then.“ He’ll explore Malus’ controls later, he just wants to sabotage the runes and have the spell circle to disappear of the bull’s insides.

So the motorist went down the stairs once more with Vidya and followed her directions of where to breath fire on. On what surface and on which material. Though he did have to wonder: what was that change from the Brain? He still remembers that odd noise when he pressed on of the stars on the Dais.

”Vidya, did ya notice the human-like scratch marks in Malus’ neck and the broken horns? Think Theosebia did that to hold onto Malus while my uncl- . . . While Manuel carved him in here? How is your arm?!” Isa suddenly remembered of her burns, guilt squeezing his chest tightly as he fussed over her. Why did he forget?? Was he that angry?? Ugh.

“Did the bandages help? I should let Moss know of your injury- ugh.” Isa called Moss, letting him know about Vidya’s injury and asking him to let L know too. “There. At least by the time we leave here, L is ready to heal ya.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Within the Goliath -

"Scratch marks?" Vidya looked out, thoughtfully. "I don't know, but that horn has been broken since before even my granny's time." She grinned, quickly hiding her bandaged arm. "It's okay, what matters is that Jzargo's goats are alright." She nodded at him. There were little growing spots of blood on the bandaged palms. "Thanks for telling them."

Now in the chamber with the spell circle, Isa discovered that he was going to need hotter continuous flames to melt the iron-forged metal. Either that, or a bomb. With her magenta eyes glowing, Vidya floated around, investigating more of the room, but it truly seems that she wasn't as knowledgeable about ancient machines as Isa. She did not know which of the metal runes to melt away, but she did find what looked like another hatch on the opposite side of where she and Isa had entered from the head of the goliath. But this one wouldn't budge. It seemed to be stuck on the other side.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa deadpanned when Vidya hid her arm. “ . . . Very well. Please let me know when ya need a break or feel pain. I rather ya be okay than be in pain for this sort of thing.” She did come with him when he asked, he wants to at least make sure she is okay.​

The redhead floated around the room, observing and concluding that it will take too long to take those runes apart or fix them. The group is in a time crunch, especially since Vidya’s love one is in major trouble. So the redhead concluded that it’s best to turn off Malus. Permanently. Plus Isa‘s blood pressure would stop raising once the pair leaves early and not see this damned spell circle.

Isa snapped his head up to where Vidya was; standing near a hatch on the other side of where Malus’ brain was. He walked over to where she stood and stared at the hatch. His eyes narrowed until he got an idea. Snapping his fingers.

“I know~ do ya have a blade or something pointy? I can bless it with firebrand~” Isa suggested. Should Vidya have a sword, the redhead took out his staff and muttered the spell. A swirl of orange flames bursts from the base of the blade and danced around it. She struck it into the gaps and after ten minutes of the both of them melting off the hinges and parts of the hatch, they managed to get it out. Then hoped inside and walked into the first hallway that lead them to the biggest chamber they have ever seen.

It held half meaty and half metal organs. It made Isa shudder by the odd squishy sounds as the ‘heart’ pumped. There were other hallways and passages to explore but the redhead peeked at the elf next to him. She needs help for her arm. Just because she is lying about it, doesn’t mean that it will stop him to get her help soon. So the redhead took a picture of the chest chamber and went back to the brain chamber to study the Dias more. After an hour, he realized that a star button was to fire the cannon...and the obelisk is inside one of them. His lips stretched into an evil smirk.

That’s perfect.

He let Vidya know the plan and winced when she gaped. Why is this man so crazy?! “Yeah. There might be an explosion but at least Malus will stop~”Well he tried to comfort her. So he took a deep breath, made sure Vidya was near him as he pressed the canon button-

They heard a loud rumbling sound before an explosion shook the chamber slightly. The dark tall obelisk shoot out and Isa quickly muttered his spell. A sudden dark hole appeared with indigo fire around the edges, swallowing the obelisk inside.

Suddenly they heard a loud crash in the chest chamber-!
Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
cfa2db1e46c3770c0f08bfcbe8a47893.png
- BOOOOOOM! -

For the first time, the floor shuddered; Vidya grabbed Isa, as wrenching ear-splitting metal screeched behind them with the roar of lightning thunder.

Flash of blue fire --- Vidya desperately cutting the rope tied to the bike, as they were thrust upwards in a powerful gust of scorching hot wind, giant lightning sparks beneath them, vision going white, thrilling tumbling into the air --- just holding on to her friend, who pulled her. She couldn't hear anything, only the silent fear that this could be it.

Then her butt bounced on the seat, slamming against Isa's back as he was suddenly revving through a furious dust storm, the deafening, metal screeches behind them. Lightning struck the sands, and shards of glass exploded past them. There was a terrible booming groan of pain, and then a second almighty earthquake rocked the earth, buffeting their back with wind.

+1
Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

As soon as Vidya and him got his bike free, Isa yanked Vidya as he sat on his bike and revved the engines, feeling her slam onto his back. Barely hearing Smoky’s roar as the explosion behind them screamed to the high heavens. Everything went white in their visions-

They were launched by the explosion’s force, dust and glass scratching them as their ears popped from the ring-inducing noises around them. They were practically flying in the air, feeling sudden cold air hit their very hot skin, mixing with the steaming gusts. They can see the orange-grey skies and red cliffs again. Isa couldn’t hold himself back. A devilish smile stretched across his face, stretching his legs out and off the foot pedals. He felt himself slightly floating off the seat- the rush came back~

“WOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!” He howled, slightly leaning back his head as lightning struck close on their left. Hair and clothes billowing wildly as their flight became a fall. Still the redhead relaxed, excited to cause this massive bit of chaos, and he laughed. “Isn’t this great, Vidya?!”

Once they fell a great deal closer to the ground, Isa pulled out his staff and muttered his spell. They turned into ashes. Appearing once more with a bounce and rode off as the grounds shook beneath them. The redhead howled again as he sharply turned the handles; dodging the red cliffs and rode towards where Moss had last shone his mirror.

FLASH

BANG

They barely dodged another lightning bolt as Isa entered another trail in between the rocky cliffs and arches. “Vidya, let Moss and L know that we’re okay and hungry, please?” He yelled, peeking over his shoulder with his sickly yellow eye. With his devilish smirk, Isa truly looked like he was an evil mastermind or an evil prankster.

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back