• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss looked up. The only time he had seen him look this gaunt was when he was with his friends. As though he was expecting what will happen to him and Isa will be what happened to him and his friends.

But very slowly, very hesitantly, he nodded, and waited, afraid.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Warm arms wrapped around the merman, pulling him close to a firm chest in hopes to sooth his fear. “I think that ya are a grieving friend who made a deadly mistake.” Isa gingerly squeezed him.

”. . . Thank you for telling me, Moss. This must be hard on ya, to recall, I mean.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -

“Yep.” Isa replied. He squeezed Moss again and gingerly pecked the crown of his head. “I still like you, Moss.”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

"But, aren't you shocked? Don't you think I'm . . . a murderer? Hundreds must have died already the past ten years from the war . . . I don't even know if Tybalt's family is okay . . . or if his eldest daughter Paliliea had been sent to war . . ."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

”Moss, ya still care. That’s what makes the difference. Ya care about it.” Isa replied, sighing at the end. “Yes, I am in shock but I already knew it was bad— I didn’t know the details but still, I knew in a way. I mean, come on. A merman told me that you’d break me if I stayed close to ya the first time we met, yet I stayed anyways.”

”Though I am surprised that no one would tell ya about what’s going on in Atlantis. Is there no one who want or can tell you of what’s going on currently? Not even a check up on Tybalt’s family?” He asked.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"No, the borders are sealed from the other side. The crystal of the kings does that during war times. It's kind of . . . kind of our ancient, though it's not alive the way your realm's ancient's are alive. It's like a living crystal, but it doesn't speak, just protects and gives us long life. It's why I can't get through the pillars, it's curse is on me and my friends, though I do not hate it."

He hugged Isa. He seemed to believe him now. "And no one from Atlantis is allowed to talk to us or show us any kindness, else they be banished too."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Okay, I see now.” Isa squeezed him tight in their hug. “The crystal...it’s the same ones who would speak to your parents about the past, right? I remember...does it usually curse people?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Yes, it gives the ones it chose visions . . . No, it doesn't curse by itself, it curses when it is asked. My sister, the chosen one asked. But she is not evil . . . to be banished here was my punishment." he hugged him tighter.

"But apart from my friends wasting away in their grief, life isn't bad for me here. I like not having the duties of a prince, I like walking my own path, and not the one planned for me. I like being able to cook as much as I want and go wherever I want. It is not a luxurious life, but I am free." he looked at him. "And I met you." he smiled. "I feel like there will be more for me after I've helped my friends back home. I had thought of leaving their lives after that was done since I don't deserve to be a part of it. I thought, 'I have cooking' so I'll still have something, but now hopefully, if you'll let me, I can be part of your life too --- but, it's not your job or duty, or promise or anything to do that or make me happy." he added quickly and earnestly. "You're free, Isa. And we're still figuring out if we're going to be compatible together."

He didn't tell him, but that thought of living together with Isa, it had started a long time ago to make him want to be a better merman. He was right, he did care, and was growing to care. And he didn't think he could live with him knowing a war was going on while he was happy. Maybe it was Isa's kindness getting to him.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“I‘m staying. Since I’m free to do whatever I want, I’m staying besides ya.” Isa said, smiling warm when he saw Moss’ smile again. The redhead squeezed him again, sweet kisses on the crown of his head.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss took a deep breath and sighed in relief into Isa's firm chest, squeezing him back. "Alright." His shoulders relaxed. He looked up. "So . . . yes, I would like to meet your gramps." he smiled.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Feeling that Moss is relaxed within his arms again, Isa leaned back a bit to peck his tan nose and horn tenderly. “Okay, we’ll see my gramps after we finish our goal.”

He’ll admit it: Moss messed up big time. Isa does not blame his family or the Spartan kingdom for feeling they way they do. Death was involved. That’s a serious crime and he can understand where the Spartan kingdom feels, wanting the one who caused it all to be dead. After all, he is chasing after his uncle to kill him for murdering his mother among the other deaths.

However...Moss is not serial killer. He didn‘t want to kill his friends, he was rebelling, and made a grave mistake for doing a stupid act. His uncle...his uncle is not just killing others, he is involving others to kill as well, caused a war, gave diseases to innocent folk, and is even conspiring with a potential demon lady. For years and with no guilt whatsoever, not even for the people he knew for years.

No, Moss isn’t like his uncle. Not at all.

With a sigh, Isa pulled Moss down on the bed, and pulled him close. Nuzzling his face into white strands. “Would ya like some tea? Or snuggle?” He asked quietly, smiling.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Snuggle." said Moss, relaxing even more. He turned off the lamp, pulled their big blanket over them, and settled comfortably in Isa's warmth.

Amid the homely sounds of their companions moving upstairs, the creak of wood in the living room, and the soft woosh of wind from the heavy snowfall outside, Moss lay in the dark feeling surprised that the way he thought revealing his secret to Isa didn't go the way he wanted it to go, nor was it as bad as he thought it'd be. It was a nice reminder not to be imprisoned by the expectations of your imaginations.

Isa's breathing, his gentle touches, and the sound of his steady heart beat comforted him. It soothed him to sleep, still feeling amazed that this one hurdle he had feared was over, and Isa accepted him.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Caravan -
“The plan begins”​

“Okay.” Isa replied. Once the pair settled into bed, he nuzzled his face onto Moss’ hair, snuggling. He gingerly rubbed his back above the blanket and sweetly tugged his white hair strands as he combed his fingers through. The redhead waited until Moss fell asleep in peace, thinking about the merman’s secret.

Then Isa lightly squeezed Moss’ sleeping body once more. He is going to support Moss’ choices when it comes to his friends, whatever they may be. And so, the redhead slept.

———

The next morning, Isa woke up first. He didn‘t want to get up yet, enjoying the body heat that’s shared between him and his beau. Nuzzling his cheek on Moss’ forehead gently, listening to the muffled thumps of Wild Flower’s hops. Does she always wake up early? Seems like she’s starting breakfast again, he guessed as he can hear a gentle sizzling sound coming from the kitchen.

The redhead didn’t move away. Instead he waited for Moss to wake up, lightly tugging the ends of his hair that’s at the back of his neck, and enjoying the precious weight on his chest. Observing each deep breath lifting his chest up and down in peace.

Once everyone was awake and ate breakfast, they started what they set out to do. Wild Flower and Max went to Sanctuary while Isa stayed at the caravan this time. He had already explained to Max and Wild how the portal works and they will be fine once every person goes through the portal.

The white rabbit was happy that she gets to leave and see Echo, no matter how dim the situation was. And so, she rode on the front of the bike, being small enough to not disturb Max’s driving as they reached Sanctuary.

Zer0 Zer0

apothecary.jpg
- Sanctuary -
" December 21, 600 "
After searching around, Max and Wild spotted Echo through the window of an alchemist's shop called Vaeros' Glugglug Hut in the heart district, where below it was a magical glowing sign that said: "Alchemy, Alcheyou, we have that in stock too!"

She was talking to a purrsian lady mynx garbed in fineries behind the encounter, examining vial after vial. There were boxes full of different colorful potions next to them, and they seem to be testing it on something that Echo had inside another chest.

- Isa's Caravan -

Meanwhile, back at the caravan, Moss was away with Sassy on a hunt.

He had been musing about what to do earlier today while he was giving Okami a bath at the hotsprings after breakfast. One thing he loved about polarbear dogs was that they liked the water, and Moss played with him, hands glowing white with swirling glowing blue runes on his arms as he bended the steaming water over the happy Okami's heavy, soggy fur. It was then that he was reminded of his very light spell components pouch and decided now's a good time to earn some moolah, and what better way to do it than to open a food stall for the day here atop the ridge among the hotsprings?

And so he had excitedly told Isa his plan of using the tree stumps as tables and logs for benches, and asked L for help making a really pretty eye-catching sign post that would draw travelers on the Merchant's Road up the hill and to the hot springs. It was to say:

- Hot Meal by the Hot Springs -
"Today's Special: Hearty Beefalo Soup!"

And L was to draw the most delicious rendition of the pot of beef broth Moss was going to cook beneath it. He did not ask them, Sassy, nor Vidya for any help serving or cooking, but Sassy, who was very bored, offered to go hunting with him, as he did not want to use their own food supplies. She had been wandering around the mountain in her spare time and spotted a herd of beefalo further south. And so the two left, saying they'll be back before lunch time.

Meanwhile Vidya was having her turn with the Vault Key, while L was having fun and getting carried away with the signs. She had easily made the sign Moss wanted, but while she waited for his return for the drawing of the beef pot, she went and made more signs. There were:

"Buy one meal for the price of two and receive a second meal absolutely free!"

"If you were looking for a sign. This is it."

"Cold? We have beef broth hotter than The Godfather's wrath!"

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Wild Flower -

Wild Flower couldn’t believe it when Max pointed at the window by the Alchemy shop, so she had to take a peek inside, and when she did, she couldn’t hold back the wide smile. Her cotton tail wiggling in her excitement of seeing an old friend. The rabbit lightly patted the glass, catching the attention of the fawn and shopkeeper inside.

They can see Echo’s guarded expression lighting up at the sight of Wild, waving her to come inside before saying something to the purrsian lady. Wild flower hopped down from the window sill and quickly made her way inside; courtesy of Max who held the door open. The bells chimed as a melodic voice smoothly greeted them.

”Miss Wild Flower! It’s good to see you, friend!” Echo held her arms wide open just as Wild hopped up to hug her tight—-as tight as she could with this strong satyr fawn. She felt her small figure being squished but she didn‘t mind, knowing that Echo is actually keeping her strength down to a minimum at the moment as she hugged back gently.

“It’s good to see you too, young Echo! I see that you haven‘t changed a bit since we last seen each other.”

”I try, Miss and your friend is-?” The fawn looked up, releasing the white rabbit who hopped besides Max’s leg. She was so small compared to the tall man, barely halfway to reach his knees.

“This is Max. He saved me from being eaten.” Echo seemed surprised at the news as she came closer to the blonde man. Her dark hooves heavily clopped on the wooden floorboards, bands of dark leather held onto her ankles and slightly hidden from her apple red fur that looked soft to touch. She wore a light green tunic that reached down to her hooves, the edges ripped and has holes, with slits on both sides of her hips down; revealing a dark brown shorts that’s slightly puffed at the banded end, just under her reindeer knees. Around her waist and up to her chest is a warm brown leather bodice with decorative carvings of thread intertwining and leaves. Slightly covering the bottom of that bodice is a grayish fur skirt, made of Wendigo. She didn’t have sleeves, showing off the lean muscles and braided colorfully dye bands that’s around her flexing biceps. She had a heavy looking wolf fur cloak around her shoulders and it pooled around her form, ash white. It just added to her already imposing height. Her antlers were pointy and sturdy looking, holding up pots and containers with plants that seemed to curl around the bony appendages. What’s really striking is her vibrant doe-like green eyes, framed with her saturated red curly thick hair; braided and held up in a half ponytail with intricate beads. There was some kohl eyeliner along her lash line too, her gaze seemingly deep and focused. Intense even as if there was something hidden about her and she wasn’t afraid to show it when need be.

She truly looked like a Viking princess , if that’s possible to describe anyone and if Vikings had princesses...that wore druids’ clothing.

“Nice to meet you, Max and thank you for saving my friend.” Echo said, offering a warm tanned and rough looking hand to handshake. She smiled cordially. Once he held her hand, she squeezed his. Rather firmly as if he was shaking a hand of a muscular man.

”So were you two looking for me? It can‘t be a coincidence that you happen to stumble along while I’m visiting.” Echo asked curiously, calm despite the chaos that‘s among them outside of the store.

————-

“Hot meal by the spring!”

Isa had kept Moss company and helped him clean Okami when the merman had a great plan. To start his dream: to cook while traveling! The redhead smiled brightly and nodded. “That sounds like a great plan, Moss!—— Ack! Okami!! Come back here!!! Hey!” He chased after the playful polar bear dog, not caring about being wet anymore as the dog had splashed him. So he is soaked to the bone. After trying and failing to tackle the large puppers—- ending up being laid on instead on the shallow parts of the springs—- Isa started to dry leh doggy with fire and wind spells. It was hard! He has to focus twice over from the spells but he managed to get Okami semi dry. Then he left to have the stumps and logs ready, clothes dried from Moss’ bag.

As Moss went with Sassy to hunt, Isa decided to spruce up the area after checking that no one was around the caravan. He moved their mobile home slightly closer to the springs to keep an eye on it. He pulled and pushed the logs closer to the stumps, using his spells or his bike to move them. As he passed by the gnome, Isa peeked over her head and snorted, leaning away. An impish grin smacked his pale face.

”That’s funny.“ He chuckled. “Looking for a sign? This is it. Hahah.”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Sanctuary -
" December 21, 600 "

It was always awesome to see a strong woman with muscles. "Hey, Miss Echo!" he flexed a greeting to her, then shook her hand firmly. "I've seen you around Bird Village, I live nearby myself, in the Sunken Temple when I'm in The Highlands." he grinned.

The Purrsian mynx lady Vaeros smiled at Wild and Max, and put away the medicines they were testing on an infected mouse Echo had brought in a box from home. She closed the box and put it safely away from potential customers.

"We're here to talk about the cure. Maybe, er, maybe somewhere private?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Wild Flower -
“Meeting with an old friend“​

Echo‘s ears twitched. Her smile became casual and relaxed at the mention of Bird Village and Sunken temple.

“Ohh. You must be part of C.U.R.E that lady Giantsbane decided to work with.” The fawn said, letting his hand go. “Your friends over there are a huge help. We appreciate the services your group provides.” Then her smile was wiped off, her curiosity turned into expected dread.

”So the news have reached even to the public.“She muttered to herself, piecing things together, looking at the floor boards. Then her green eyes gazed at Max and Wild Flower, stern. “A cure, you say?”

”To Bird village.“ Wild replied quietly. ”We believe we can help, but we need privacy.”

Echo stared at the two, pondering before making her decision. Eyes closed. She must be desperate to actually take Wild and Max’s word like this. “Very well. I shall listen to you both. Madam Vaeros, mind if I take the box with me? I shall come back to try your potions once more on a later date.” Once she got the box in a safer way to carry it and paid the purrsian with alchemicals, the satyr told the pair to follow her. She carried herself like any other bandit in the crowd, but more careful as she fluidly passed by each one, giving them just enough space to walk without them noticing her. Which was weird considering her antlers and fur cloak. They reached the Savage gym of Savagery, letting the carvers know it’s one of Giantsbane’s guardians that’s coming through, and reached her room. A free space The Godfather had given to her to stay while they planned out a plan to help Bird Village.

“Please, take a sit.” Echo invited the two, hanging her fur cloak on a hook that’s by the wall. Then she started to rummage into one of her bags. Wild Flower hopped over the furs that were piled into a bed of sorts, almost blending in among the whites and grays and rich browns. “Here it is.” The fawn muttered, pulling out an incense smoker and a few small and odd cones. Then she lit it up with the fire from the fire pit that’s in the middle of the room. The pastel yellow smoke started to spread quickly, pouring over the table that’s close to the furs. Then it spreads on the floor and..climbed up the walls until it made a dome of smoke. Wild flower sniffed and hummed.

”...Pineapple?”

Echo chuckled. “Renee’s concoction. It always smells like fruits. This should help muffle our voices some more.” The rabbit nodded as the redhead satyr leaned on the table‘s edges. Her arms crossed as she gazed at the two. Her stern frown came back.

”Alright. What’s this about a cure?” They obviously peaked Echo’s interest.

Zer0 Zer0

- Savage Gym of Savagery -
" West Lung District, Sanctuary "

"Yeah, I'm with Muskrat's group." grinned Max. "Hey, no problem, Miss Echo, we're happy to help Lady Giantsbane build a place where anyone is welcome, just like how she welcomed us."

When they were safe in her private quarters, Max took a seat, sniffing the pineapple smoke. He straightened when Echo addressed them seriously. "So, we think the cure is with that wanted man whose poster got set up in Bird Village a month ago, the one named Lorenzo a.ka. Manuel the soul stealing murderer. He's in Barad Eithel. And we think he and his allies are controlling Giovanni, we don't know how, but we think he's controlling him to guard the portals in Windshear and The Sunken Temple. There's also another portal that's working." his voice dropped to a whisper. "The one under Sanctuary, in Fel Thalas. We fixed it so that The Godfather's army can use it to bypass the Templar army, but we also rigged it to blow up, because we don't want him having that kind of power over the portals. And, well, I trust you, Wild trusts you, our group trusts you, and so, we were wondering if you could tell The Godfather about the portal, that someone else fixed it, not us, because he might force us to work for him. And . . . Me, Wild, and my friend Sassy, we also want to go with you back to The Sunken Temple, and get it back because it's our home."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Wild Flower -
“Talking with an old friend”​

After listening to their side, Echo quietly pondered. Questions abound within her emerald eyes, wanting to know who was it that fixed the portal, but hadn’t asked. Best to avoid information being repeated. There was a reason why these two wished to talk with her and she sees the why. ‘They want to avoid a power grab.’ And for that, she is grateful for.

She shifted her weight on her right hoof, the left lightly tapping on the floor with the tip. There was something she noticed however, that murderer. Once again, she heard of this murderer’s name and the information came from a certain red headed man that also used a portal to reach Bird Village ... Still she kept her mouth shut. They want to keep this person’s name a secret.

Instead she went with— “Very well. However, I would like to know how you received such information about the cure. How do you know it’s real?” Echo refused to believe in the word of mouth like this, it can and will bring issues should she not be careful. Wild Flower decided to cut in, her brows furrowed.

”A friend of ours had a vivid dream...vision...thingy that told them. They got the information from their Ancient and we know it’s real because they had bruises upon waking up. Bruises from these demon worms.” Echo’s ears stood straight up, the only indicator of her surprise. This was new. You’d think she would be used to the odd and strange phenomenons, thanks to her shamanistic best friend, but the world is still full of surprises. Wild continued.

“And if you’re worried about the information being a dud, then you’d have no worries about wasting troops to Barad Eithel. Half of our group is going there to retrieve the cure hopefully. They can let us know if they got it or not.” The satyr pondered once more before nodding.

”Alright, I’ll convince The Godfather about the portal, but are you sure you want to come with me? It’s practically a battle field over there.” She asked gently, sounding worried like a soft spoken mother who’d coddle her kids.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:

Max looked at Wild, then back at Echo and nodded. "Yes, I cannot abandon Muskrat and the others." After their conversation, he then offered to take Echo to the portal and show her how it works. They had not tested it yet, it still showed the same bright window the mountain full of Wisteria trees, only this time it was different, they can actually smell it and feel the small breeze blowing from the other side of the portal.

When Isa fixed it, he had told Max that this portal had three circular sliding stone plates that rose from the floor when the portal was closed, one was an inch lower and deeper than the other forming a step-like groove outline of the portal frame. The sliding circular stone plates each had different lines of ancient poetry decorated with animals and could be turned to form the complete words. If the specific poem was right, the stone plates will descend and the portal will open to a specific destination. Max had been told by Isa that if you line up the correct poetry, you can step out of the right portal, and Max who had lived in the Sunken Temple knew the poetry on the portal there, though not the language of Fel Thalas, but he recognized the symbol of the bear that was a common motif of the Sunken Temple, and told Echo that if she lined up the plates to have the bear symbols in the center then in theory it will open to The Sunken Temple.

Him and Isa had not tested it out yet, for fear that if someone in the Sunken Temple was nearby guarding the portal, they would see it get activated and warn the Templars.

He also showed her where they secretly rigged the bomb. For now, Max was the one holding the trigger.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Muffin Top Springs -
" Outside the Southern Border of Sanctuary "

Meanwhile back in the hot springs, Liliana laughed with Isa. "Something Moss needs to know about Sanctuarians, if you want them to buy something from you, use humor. Because if they like you, they're going to buy your stuff even if they don't need it."

Vidya came out when Isa was half-way done with the venue arrangements and was surprised to see them transforming the place, and then asked what they were doing. She did not know Moss had an enthusiasm for cooking that was more than just a hobby. She had thought his trade was being a hunter. She immediately wanted to help when she understood how important this was to him, and mounted her mocha Chocobo that she acquired from Trosdan's hidden village to travel quickly to Sanctuary and buy some more booze. Moss had only bought a few week's worth enough for one person and that was not enough for a lot of customers. "Rough types always want booze! I'll be back before afternoon too!" and off she went.

Two hours before lunch time, something unexpected greeted Isa and Liliana when Sassy and Moss returned. Isa could see in the distance a shiny head, a lot of laughing and Sassy dismounted from Ralph, then seemed to be racing past Moss. As she came closer, there was a loud deep epic voice with her though she was alone.

"Sassafras Jenkins thought the hot springs looked amazing, who would have thought Isa could move all that with his gorgeous skinny body. She now regrets not staying behind because now her friends can hear her thoughts and she doesn't mean to be rude, she just can't help it. She wishes it to stop --"

"AHHHHHH, LALALALA! I'm going to find a way to control this! Don't listen to the voice right now!" and she rushed past them giggling like mad, as the ghost voice followed her, narrating everything she was doing epic-ly.

"L's cute messy hair needs a combing, she thought in passing as she tried to sing in her head. She vigorously slammed the door ----"

And the voice was muffled as she disappeared into the caravan. L was just staring dumbfounded.

It was Moss who had been laughing. And as he came up the mountain path walking behind Okami and Ralph, who were dragging a large beefalos that seem to be gliding across the snow with the aid of Moss' chill spell, Isa could see he was bald. And it just made his fleshy horn more prominent and weird.

He sobered up immediately when he saw Isa and looked kinda worried. "I hope you still think I'm attractive?" he smiled trying and failing to hide gopher buck teeth.

L immediately looked away coughing too loudly.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Wild Flower -

The white rabbit nodded firmly. “And Bird Village is my home! I can‘t just sit by here and do nothing.”

Echo sighed, her ears folding back, humbled by their resolve. “Very well. Let’s see this portal then.” She was satisfied with the explanation. For now.

Echo was interested to see how the portal works, and so, had followed Max and Wild Flower to Fel Thalas. Her eyebrows raised as a familiar scent came through right before coming to see the portal, the scent of Wisteria. She listened to Max’s explanations, saw the plates, and stared at the trigger that’s within Max‘s hand. Then she nodded.

”Okay, so I am assuming you will be the last one to go in the portal then?” She asked Max. Wild Flower was looking at the large portal, craning her neck to see the whole thing.

———-—
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa was in the middle of building a snowman when he saw something shiny in the distance, but payed no heed. After all, it’s probably the sun- but then...he realized the sun wasn’t really up. There were clouds rolling in and the skies were pure white. A sign for snow to come. So he stood up straight with a bit of snow in his gloved hand, blinking owlishly at the shiny surface that’s coming closer. Then he heard an ...epic voice????

He flinched back as Sassy ran towards the caravan with the deep epic voice narrating everything. A fine red brow raised high in his disbelief, he slightly pulled his coat closer with a single hand. Feeling exposed at the moment. He knows that he is thin, the gorgeous part was what took him off guard. The his indigo eyes went straight towards where he heard Moss’ laugh and—

The redhead bit his inner bottom lip. Oh sweet mother of Nature.

Hearing L coughing snapped him out of his surprised stupor and ceremoniously dropped the bit of snow on her head. He didn’t mean to. He obviously didn‘t notice that he dropped snow on her at all as he was focusing on Moss at the moment.

Was that trick question??? Because it sounded like it was!

He should be honest...considering that Moss was honest with him when he had his scars before. Taking a deep breath, Isa walked over to Moss and reached out to hold his hand. “To be frank, I’m more surprised than feeling attraction at the moment. I love you though. What happened to ya and Sassy?”

Zer0 Zer0

"Maybe? If that doesn't look too suspicious?" said Max. "I have a feeling that we may have a fight in our hands the moment we go through, it may turn chaotic, but I will make sure to close the portal when The Godfather's men are through." said Max with resolve.

- Muffin Top Springs -
" Outside the Southern Border of Sanctuary "

L looked at Isa like what was that for? But said nothing, and busied herself with the signs, as she tried to keep a straight face, changed her mind, and got up saying, "I'll see if I can help Sassy with whatever's going on." and went in the caravan trying very hard not to laugh.

"Sassy thought that was very swish of Isa, tactful reply ---"

The door closed and the narrator voice was muffled once more.

"So, we stumbled upon a shrine of Loki." said bald gopher Moss conversationally. "We were passing by some ruins, and we saw these gifts --- and they were odd gifts ---beneath this shrine with three eyes? Things like funny masks, some toys and there was just this open box of treasures and there was a sign that said, 'Take one, and may Loki's eyes reveal all things as they truly are to you, fellow traveler'. So we took one, and then this happened, we heard some laughing in the distance, aaaand, we basically got pranked."

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back