• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Isa Bianchi -

“Hm?” Isa tilted his head back at Moss, cheeks filled with pasta. After swallowing it down, he smiled bashfully, like he was embarrassed about something. “Well...it’s more like I never ate one before.”

The redhead nodded enthusiastically, eyes shining bright. “Okay! Theeeen...pepperoni on my half?” As the day passed with Isa laughing and joking back, splashing in their fun, the skies changing colors, Isa looked up from where he sat. By the fire as usually, meditating. “I think Aunty Wild Flower is there...but she might be letting Sassy cook...oh boy.” He looked at where the smoke was coming from and chuckled. He shook his head with an amused grin.

”We should return in the late afternoon, before the moon appears.” Isa suggested, smiling at the merman. “That way, we can make dinner together— oh! Book!” Feeling lazy, the redhead leaned low to reach out with a gloved hand to grab his bag and brought it close. Rummaging inside.

”Here it is! Mind if ya teach me how to use one?” Isa pulled out a lavender tome, it’s pages almost black-purple in color. He also has lavender ink and a pen to write inside. “I’ve been wanting to write all the spells that I know down, in case I ever forget.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Hot Springs, Southern Border of Sanctuary"

"You have never had pizza?! Isa. I will show you the wonders of pizza." When he mentioned his chosen flavor, Moss nodded, determined to give him the best pepperoni pizza ever and make sure his introduction to the dish was amazing. "Yes, pepperoni. Mine shall be seafood tomato Menagerie style pizza. It has this herby spicy salsa like sauce invented by the Purrsians that is tame, but still has a kick, that surprisingly goes well with prawns and scallops."

When Isa spoke from where he was sitting next to the fire, Moss, who was trying and failing at his first attempt at meditation, looked up sleepily. "Alright," he smiled, " but what about our caravan? Do you want go earlier so that we can pick it up first and then come back and make pizza?"

He perked up at the mention of books. "Sure?" At first he looked confused, wondering why Isa wanted him to teach him how to use a book, when he realized he meant spell book. "O! A spell book! O theé mou!" He laughed. "Of course, I'll be right back Isa." And off he went footsteps slapping wetly on the ice and snow as he made his way back down to the caravan.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

The more Moss described his side of the pizza and how it’d tasted, the more curious Isa became on trying it. So for once, he asked if he could take a bite to try the new flavor. “After making it, of course.” As the merman would know, Isa is a food thief. As in he has stolen bites from Moss‘ food before like when they were recovering from the blizzard ride and just a few minutes ago, when he tried to steal a noodle from his pasta.

Isa looked up and swayed side to side excitedly. Then he raised a brow, confused as to why he needed to come right back when he was already here until he realized what Moss meant. He quickly hopped to his feet and reached out to grab onto the merman’s shirt before he could go too far, holding it between his index fingers and thumb. His grimore flopped to ground from the light shove off his lap.

“Hold on, mi Tesoro. If ya need to get your book then I can wait until later when everything is done. We can pick up our caravan earlier so that we can eat pizza in peace, okay?” He smiled, amused at how eager Moss was to help him. He relaxed his hold on Moss’ shirt.

”When would ya like to pick it up? Right now or wait until the afternoon?” Isa asked. “Or is there something ya would like to do? Need help with it?”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

"Of course you can, you can eat as many of it as you like, Isa, more than half." said Moss readily, smiling. He cupped his face, then began to go down, when he was suddenly stopped. He turned around confused, and chortled like this was nothing.

"I can teach you how to inscribe spells now and we can pick up the caravan before sunset?" He looked like he was trying to gauge what Isa was on about and cupped his cheek again. "The only other thing I thought about doing was maybe some sledding down the mountain together if you'd like to try it, but I'm alright with inscribing together in our warm tent, or getting the caravan right now too. Though I need to send a message to Roger to see if it's ready." he held Isa's hand with his other and leaned closer, concerned. "Why are you worried?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa froze, grinning tensely as Moss leaned in with his worry, resembling a cat that got caught with a fish in his mouth. How did he picked that up? How did he know?? Not like he was trying to hide the worry but still...most wouldn’t catch that trait until later on.

The redhead sighed before clicking his tongue, raising an arm up to rub the back of his head. Ruffling his hair. Cheeks turning pink. “I just wanted to do what ya would like to do...is all. Since ya have been doing the same for me....” Indigo eyes looked down where Moss was holding his hand and intertwined them, weaving their fingers to tenderly squeeze. Becoming more and more shy the more he talked (he is physically hunching his shoulders like a turtle) but still made sure his words didn’t stutter as he wanted to let Moss know.

“Wanted to do something for ya too, let ya know that you are appreciated among other obvious feelings...wanna see ya happy and what not.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss brightened. He leaned down and kissed his lips. Isa could discern the rush of warmth and affection Moss felt from those words. Thumb rubbing softly across his cheek, his hand squeezing his, Moss expressed how moved he felt. After a few moments, he withdrew just a little, dazed , looking at Isa like he was happily perplexed to be loved by him like this.

"Then . . . let's get the caravan? And then later if you'd like to try it, sled down the mountain? And then make pizza and inscribe spells together while eating it?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“A daze can be bliss and humorous “

Isa looked up when he saw Moss getting closer, his shadow covering his pale face just as warm lips pressed onto his own. Eye lids fluttered slow, half open. Leaning his red cheek into his tan rough hand tenderly cupped, slightly tilting his head to fit their lips like long lost puzzle pieces that finally found each other. His grin softened to a smile in the kiss, picking up Moss’ perplexed joy and affection from his words through his touches. As the merman broke the kiss, the redhead slightly followed, wanting to kiss one more before leaning back slightly. Dazed in their happy bubble that tends to form whenever one of them does something sweet for the other.

”Surmm...sure.” Isa quietly slurred, not realizing he even slurred in the first place. Nodding his ruffled head. The thought he had before erased away for now; that slight nagging that Moss might feel like Isa is neglecting him like his friends did. Ignoring his efforts or not seeing them and giving back the affection. It wasn’t fair on his part to judge them so—-after all, he doesn’t know the whole incident that caused Moss to be a pitiful ire for his friends and for the rest of the merfolk. However, as someone who has seen his current efforts, who has seen what Moss can do and will do for the sake of the few people he cares about right now, Isa isn’t afraid to say that Moss is trying to right a wrong.

So when Moss mentioned about not doing something that he wanted to do for himself, Isa felt like maybe he took a bit of Moss’ beloved freedom of self for asking for a date. He is probably overthinking it, yet he felt the twinge of fear. Now that he knew it’s okay—-that his tesoro does not feel forced or bad about it— the redhead threw that twinge of fear away. Yes, he’ll admit it: it’s a weird fear.

Squeezing Moss’ hand, Isa‘s smile grew warm and said “Flufhfhgjmmm....” Wait what?

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Isa's Caravan, Night time"

Moss smiled and kissed Isa again when he followed. He chuckled hearing him slur. "Then, let's go." he said softly, and gently tugged him back to their tent, where Moss refused to let go of Isa's hand, so they packed up everything one handed.

They retrieved their caravan around mid afternoon, all smelling like newly polished wood, and the large bed was inside leaning against the wall. Moss realized they didn't have bed coverings and asked Isa if he'd like to do a quick shopping of a few bed linings. They met up with Vidya who had gone into Sanctuary earlier that morning with Buddy and Dorian to look for some jobs they could do on the side, and L who had accompanied them and whose visits to The Gentleman had been to acquire information about what's happening in The Highlands.

After a month, news of the large conflict and a spread of some strange disease had finally reached Sanctuary. Spats for territory was a common thing among bandits, but not large deployment of the templar armies. There was talk that a messenger had come from Lady Giantsbane asking for help from The Godfather, and there was a rumor that the great lady bandit lord was sick with the disease. It was causing quite a stir among the other crime lords who depended on that single trade route she controlled between the western half of Leor and the eastern side. People were worrying about food since most of it came from the East, and if they're going to have to cross the Blood Moors or worse, the Thousand Cut Badlands just to bring food over. None of the crime lords wanted The Templars to have sole control of that trade route.

After Vidya bade farewell to the flashy man and the glasses wearing ogre, the four returned to the main caravan before sunset, with Vidya not stopping with the teasing about the bed. L was as cheerful as ever, maybe too cheerful? But she was genuinely friendly. She asked when everyone was together if they could plan for their next move tomorrow. Moss, Vidya, Sassy, and Max were up for it, then everyone went off to relax or do their own thing for the rest of the day.

Unfortunately, it was already growing dark to go snow boarding, but people were excited about pizza, and Moss decided they'd rather start with dinner since it might take long to bake each pizza for their big group.

Later that night, Moss helped Isa move their things into the back of the main caravan, and Smoky and some of their food supplies inside the smaller one. He set up candles, had chilled wine sitting in a bucket, and their share of the pizza on plates on the floor in their new appointed bedroom. He looked around realizing that he and Isa were basically officially living together and wondered if they were moving too fast, or if he should send a letter to Isa's gramps telling him he was courting his grandson and ask permission. Yeah, he should do that. It felt like if he was going to live together with Isa, he should put forth a higher level of commitment, and was writing on a Howler, when he looked up and asked. "Isa, is it alright if you could send a howler from me to your gramps?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi and Wild Flower -

Isa nodded, swooning as they went back to the tent to pack everything up. With one hand each as they didn’t let go of their connected hands the whole time. Honestly, the redhead felt blessed in the small action.

Retrieving their newly built caravan in the afternoon, Isa heard of the news about Bird village; about Minnie possibly being sick from the mysterious illness. He couldn’t stop his frown as guilt panged his chest. It was his fault for opening that portal. If only he didn‘t open it- but it happened. The Templars became interested and despite James’ weariness, something horrible happened. He can’t change the past or the chain of events. Perhaps he can affect the future with his present actions somehow. He is sure that Wild Flower will be pained to hear this news too. With that in mind, Isa decided to ask for help from Loki tonight. Help to find a cure or to help the feud to Lady Giantsbane’s favor somehow. Anything that can help the mistress of Bird village and the accepting guardians who are kind.

Plus...food supplies are imported from Bird village. For the templars to keep Minnie’s land is just...

His thoughts were broken when Moss asked him if he wanted to find some bed linings, now that they realized they didn’t have any and nodded. Roger was nice enough to add a large furred grayish brown rug since they didn’t want a frame for the bed. Isa found some nice dark blue linens and showed them to Moss to see if he liked them. Then he added them to the caravan. That’s when he spotted Vidya and L with Max, waving at them.

Waving a casual ‘goodbye’ to the fancy knight—- he is questioning that claim— and well dressed ogre, Isa pulled the caravan with his bike. Blushing red from Vidya’s teasing but he smiled back at her. Not once, feeling bothered and chuckled as he focused on the road. He was rather confused when L was too cheerful—-if that’s even possible for the gnome to be too cheerful. She’s always cheerful!—- but Isa stayed quiet about it. Wondering if he should ask if she’s okay or not. By the time they reached the caravan and L asked everyone if they can start planning tomorrow, like everyone else, Isa and Wild Flower agreed. Before the tiny gnome left to do her business, the redhead reached out and tapped her shoulder. He grinned. “Here. I figured this will help in your craft than in mine.” He gave L the Phoenix feather; Isa already showed it to Moss when they were returning to the caravan after their date. He couldn’t bring himself to ask L of what’s wrong as he didn’t know what caused her to be a bit...different? He could be overthinking it again, so he left it alone. For now.

Wild Flower must had heard the news about Bird village from Vidya because she was cleaning the whole caravan. Again. Ignoring whatever orders of rest as she could not. Not when people she cares about are in more trouble. She even cleaned the items when Moss and Isa transferred them to the new caravan attachment. Though she did jump in fright when Isa violently burned into ashes as he transferred the bed to their new room. Her ears perked up when an auditable thud can be heard from the other caravan where the tower stood. Slightly swaying. Then she looked around, cleaning the ashes out of the new caravan; she didn’t mind it either as it kept her mind busy.

Isa wasn’t ready for dimension door to burn faster or for the drop to be a slightly higher height. The bed thudded on the furred rug, softening it’s blow and Isa bounced twice before laying still. He coughed ash, blinking owlishly as he processed what just happened. That never happened before. This never happened before. He usually has a good grip in his portal magic, so for it to be so sudden—- the redhead realized that this might be what nagged him before. Of everyone being different a few days ago, having a different wavelength with their magic. Did...Was dimension door part of his semblance or something? If it is, this might be harder to control than he thought. “By all things that is funny, why? Just why me?” He muttered into the linen, grumbling about now he has to train that part of him too before pushing himself off and walk out the new room. Carrying the rest of the items.

Night came. Wild Flower had stayed indoors and helped Moss with the plating while Isa helped with kneading the dough. Following his boyfriend’s directions since he needed the help for the large pizza. Even amplified the flames to bake the entire pie evenly by using his fire spell to slowly spread out.

———-​

Later that night, Isa and Moss carried the rest of the items in the smaller caravan with the bikes. The redhead opt to drag them inside instead of using his dimension door since he didn’t want to risk a dent or worse. Now they were spending their time together in their new appointed room, sitting on the rug and floor as they ate; there’s even a bone for Okami to chew on lazily whenever he felt like it. The redhead looked dazed as he ate the pizza, enjoying the mix of rustic tomato sauce and spices within it that harmonizes with the pepperoni. The crunch of bread too...it was amazing for the motorist.

“Hm?” Isa hummed, taking another methodically bite in the middle of the slice as he thought. Then he grinned impishly. “Sure~ I would love to.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Smiling, he folded his howler into a paper plane, opened the large back door, and then sat beside him, handing over the howler plane folded in such a way that Isa couldn't read what's inside. "I'm asking your gramps if it's alright to court you, Isa." he said somberly and nervously, as though he was worried about what his gramps would think. "If you're okay with me asking him?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“A letter to Gramps”​

The redhead blinked before smiling. Reaching out to hold the paper plane delicately in his bare hands. “My, my, Moss. Ya really treating me like a pure maiden.” He lightly teased, indigo eyes gazing into familiar teals as he chuckled. “But yes, I am okay with ya asking.”

So Isa looked at the opened back door and stood up. Walking towards the entrance and stopped by the frame. “To Grandpa Ryn.” He muttered with a prayer that this howler actually howls to his grandfather’s face, the redhead gently pulled his arm back and let the paper airplane fly in the crisp air. Watching it soar up and-

“Oh wow. It really does go fast!” Isa exclaimed, leaning his head out to try and spot the paper airplane before closing the door. Then he sat back down, besides Moss, and kissed him deeply. Despite the light teasing, the merman can tell that Isa is happy with his purpose of the letter; feeling he is taking this relationship seriously.

“You’re sweet, Moss~” Isa purred, cupping his cheeks and rub them with his thumbs. Slightly leaning back to talk. “What made ya want to ask gramps, I wonder?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss chuckled shyly. " Well . . ." He was struggling to overcome his embarrassment and find the words. " I want to --- mmf." Pleasantly surprised, he cupped Isa's cheek and kissed him deeply back.

With Isa taking this well, he was emboldened. Moss took a deep breath. "The thought of living together . . . it made me think about where our relationship is going. More than kissing and making out, I want to --- how do you say . . . déste ton kómpo pio sfichtá --- tie the knot tighter. It feels kind of scary." Moss held Isa's hand, looking at the floor, thinking. "Is this too fast?" he looked up. "Do you feel that having our own room feels like --- or living together feels . . . " He looked for the words. He touched his own heart. "Do you feel what I feel? That this feels like we're going deeper? Because that's also the reason why I wanted to ask your gramps, Isa. I want to give more of the important things if having our own room means we're going deeper."

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa listened, squeezing Moss’ hand, taking deep breaths as he pondered. Indigo eyes looked up to see the merman’s teals when he asked ‘Are we going too fast?’. That is a good question. Are they going to fast? The redhead hummed and nodded. “Yeah, I feel like we’re going deeper too...actually no, it’s more like...”

It took a quiet and comfortable moment. Isa smiled warmly and rubbed Moss’ hand with his thumb. Tender and soft, relaxed with the conversation. “I feel like we’re finally acknowledging that we are in deeper currents. I’m used to sharing spaces with you, felt comfortable sleeping next to you. I enjoy having a space to ourselves because then we can focus on each other in our time and away from prying eyes.” He chuckled shyly, tucking a strand of autumn hair behind his pointed ear.

”I don’t know, maybe we feel that way because we finally gave our relationship a name and admitted to each other. We’re taking it more seriously and have no more excuses to hold back like two months ago. We’re officially boyfriends and we’re starting to live together. It’s really happening and I feel like it’s natural to want to snuggle and sleep in the same space. I feel like this is natural and it’s probably because I’m used to sleeping next to you. I enjoy waking up and smelling the delicious air of food, it reminds me that I’m not alone. I enjoy waking up and sometimes finding ya in a funny poses while sleeping and dreaming about mustache drinks in a cabin. It’s endearing and I wanna see more. This-“ Isa sweeps an arm to gesture the room.

”This is just another confirmation of how I’m agreeing to our relationship. If I wasn’t okay and felt like it’s too much, I would’ve said no and never suggested sleeping in the same bed. However if ya feel this is too fast, then I don‘t mind sleeping in a different room because I want ya to feel comfortable around me. I want ya to have confidence in me on not breaking your boundaries. I want to know more about you, your wants, feelings, boundaries, contract breakers, fears, hopes—- everything and I wanna share ya with mine too when you’re willing. Just let me know and I’ll listen and share.” The redhead finished. Now waiting for Moss response as he grabbed his other hand to also rub comfortingly. The only times Isa ever takes his gloves off is around Moss like he wants to give back the warmth Moss was willing to share with him.

”Sorry, I talk too much. Heheh...heh..ehh..” Isa chuckled nervously before clearing his throat, looking down at their hands. “Gramps did say I need to condense my speeches. I’m not good at that yet.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"No, this is good." said Moss encouragingly. He squeezed both of Isa's hands. "Talking a lot is good." he smiled, looking shy after listening to Isa. His words had helped him understand his own feelings more. "We have been caring for each other and were closer than friends way before we admitted what we have out loud." he agreed. "I guess . . . I guess I just feel guilty because I haven't matched up my commitment to start living with you. I haven't told you everything about me. Also, I make weird poses when I sleep?" he chuckled, surprised.

He squeezed his hands again. "I want to sleep in the same room." he said seriously. " I don't want to leave you alone. I like seeing you happy because we're close, I like feeding you food you like, and I am comfortable with you. Very, very much so. I want to share the deep things, I'm just scared, but I do want to know and listen to all of yours. Is that okay?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Yes. Yes, ya do and it’s adorable.” He confirmed, a corner of his lips quirked.

Isa brightened up at Moss’ encouragement and squeezes his hands back. “That’s okay. We have time to know each other. No need for rush when it comes to history.” It’s rather funny that Isa, of all people, would say that, considering his love to research ancient histories and cultures through ruins. The redhead leaned in to gently bump forehead and lightly nuzzled. Enamored indigo blues gazing into teal greens. “It’s more than okay. I’ll wait for when ya do share your deep things and I’ll share ya with mine in the meanwhile.“

”I wanna stay besides ya through thick and thin.” He muttered in a whisper before closing the gap and give Moss pecks all over his face until finally on the lips. Showing his support towards the merman.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss hugged Isa immediately and kissed him in warm gratefulness. Then, with a playful smile, he lifted him up by the waist and they both tumbled to the bed where Moss covered him in sweet affection.

"Thank you." he whispered. "I want to take care of you too."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Eh?” Isa blinked owlishly as Moss picked him up by the waist. He placed his hands on the merman’s shoulders as if bracing himself after seeing his playful smile. “Moss? Moss?? MOOSS- omf!” And tumbled into the bed. Bouncing a bit before settling down. He laughed, squirming happily from the merman’s sweet affection and returned the favor. Sometimes nipping playfully and wrapping his arms around the merman’s shoulders to squeeze him.

“Hmm~ th-then I welcome your care with open arms.” Isa huffed out, breathless from laughing. Hair ruffled and sprawled on the dark linens. Shirt crinkled, hinting a bit of skin from his belly. Posture is relaxed and body felt warm. The purple trench coat is hanging on a corner of the shelves with his gloves on top of it. Several small books Isa owned, one that had poetry and another, surprisingly, a romance. The staff was resting close to the bed and hidden from view.

The redhead brushed his lips tenderly with his own, fluttering his lids closed. Barely moving away, he asked quietly. “Would ya like to see the Southern lights again?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss brightened again. "Yes, please~"

And so the warm night passed in snuggling --- sometimes Okami who came over for pets and rubs, hot delicious pizza, chinks of wine mugs, and bumping shoulders playfully as Moss taught Isa how to inscribe spells under the southern lights.

He asked him which language of arcane runes was he most comfortable with and taught him the basic arithmetic shapes that directed the flow of magic on the vellum paper and crafted its essence to what you want it to manifest as. What he couldn't teach him though was how to assemble those shapes, since that depends on how one understood the spell. Everyone assembled theirs differently, hence why his and L's spell books were different, though the scrolls that Isa bought from Sanctuary were what Moss said the most common and easiest way to understand how to make those spells manifest. That's why everyone can use scrolls if they have the cleverness to understand them, though being generic, the spells that manifest from the scrolls lack a personal touch.

Moss was very interested to see Isa's style, and encouraged him not to rush and be true to his personal magic. He went and tore up some pages from his foodie journal and gave them to Isa to practice and asked L if he could use some of her paints before Isa actually used the real and more expensive enchanter's ink.

The next day, there on their new large bed with Okami curled up at their feet, almost kind of like a warm cushion there where they could tuck their feet inside, Moss lay shirtless with Isa tucked in his chest, dotingly hugging him. Isa had new kiss marks across his neck, chest and belly. Their legs were tangled together, a remembrance of a new sensation Moss tried last night. He had been curious why Isa liked sitting on his lap so much and tried it on him and just watched his face, as he started to shower him with affection.

Moss liked it.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

As soon Moss said ‘Yes, please.’, Isa‘s smile turned playful and stood up on the bed, giving him a flamboyant bow. “Your wish is my command~” And he swung his arms up high as he breathed out. The room became warmer as his purple-blue flames glided up on the walls, illusions covering the wood interior and creating the night sky. The southern lights lighting up the room ever brightly, melding and changing into different colors peacefully; illuminating the snowy peaks and fields within their room.

The redhead enjoyed snuggling—-being playful as Moss taught him how to use his spell book. This was a lot more intricate than he anticipated and he is enjoying it immensely. The freedom this book gives him while creating and writing down spells is overwhelming since he could have an accident. So much so that Moss had to ask for paint from L and rip his own food notebook pages to practice speaks volume to the redhead.

“The ancient language of Mier since I say them already for divinations- oh and a bit of black speech.” Isa replied, grinning excitedly. So he started to practice and what Moss can see, Isa went out of the box compared to the usual spell circles. His movements were quick yet precise, wild even as he took in the consideration of a spell circle should even be. No one said that it had to be a huge circle with designs inside—- the redhead just drew many antlers with an eye staring back, emphasized by the mix of thick and thin lines. Less like a circle and more like a ... an old rune?

“Would this work as a spell circle?” He asked, pulling up the page to show it to Moss.

The next day, the redhead snuggled his head under Moss’ chin and on his tanned red dotted chest, shirtless. Legs tangled and bare feet warmed by Okami’s hot fur. The illusion disappeared during the light as they slept. He wasn’t expecting the merman to sit on his lap. Freezing up in surprise and turning fully red as he looked up, gaping like a fish with wide eyes as he was showered by affection. He responded back by tackling Moss to bed, pillows flying as he showed back the affection.

Obviously, Isa liked it too.

Just before he slept, Isa had muttered a prayer, asking Loki for help when it came to Bird village‘s illness or with the Templars that are trying to take it for their own. Something to take advantage of and bring the knights down to their level somehow...

He grunted as a whistle from the kitchen was ringing. The room slightly smelled like ... cinnamon? Fluttering his squinty eyes open, Isa sighed and snuggled more into the warmth that is Moss. Not exactly ready to say hi to the morning sky yet.

Meanwhile, Wild Flower was starting up breakfast in the early morning. Starting with the tea. She wasn’t much for rest anyways, her skin did itch like no tomorrow and she wanted to scratch them. Badly. So she instead took it upon herself to start making breakfast for everyone. Her red eyes peeked at the orange skies through the window and sighed, silently praying that everyone in Bird village is well.

2BF2BA0F-A14C-4775-A6F7-8232291AF4A2.jpeg

Zer0 Zer0

b99986340f713a049e3fbe0bd21f9062.jpg
- Dream -
" Last Night "

Moss checked out Isa's circle and smiled. It reminded him of that time he woke up in the Ciros ruins with Isa standing guard over him, grinning dangerously in the dark at whatever would dare try to hurt them. "I don't know, we'll find out when you cast the spell from the book, but your lines are very clean."

Later that night, after the prayer, as he was lulled by Moss' caresses, Isa was pulled down into a strange dream.

It was night, and he walked in a familiar village that was cast in shadow and a pale bright moon that felt like it was watching over Isa. Blue fires moved in the dark, flaming eyes beneath them, and a crown of antlers. Strange shadow stags sauntered around the village, wherever their light passed by, something shadowy and invisible was illuminated: sick villagers, lying in bed and flailing as though gripped by hallucinations, running crazily down the streets as though they were being chased but there was nothing behind them, eyes open but not being able to see their loved ones as though their minds weren't present, closed doors, and everywhere, everywhere there was silence.

One of the fiery stags approached Isa, huffing a breath of blue flames and reached out to nuzzle his hand. It looked at him, waiting.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“A midsummer’s dream”​

Once he was pulled into sleep by Moss’ relaxing caresses, Isa closed his eyes...

Only to snapped them back open, his view of the world around him expanded. He was walking through Bird village, recognizing the buildings and cobbled streets. He felt safe from what was going around him, peeking up at the moon that’s smiling upon his form before snapping back to the haunted screams around him. It was like hearing an echo or a faint cry for help as shadowed forms ran down the once empty streets; twisted figures illuminated by the fiery stags that seemed to guide him. Showing what is going on in the village.

Inside the houses, sick villagers flailing even when their loved one cried out, in hopes to comfort them but to no avail. They continue to scream until the stags move away. It’s the eyes that Isa focused more. The villagers’ eyes, so wide and seeing yet not seeing. Doomed to be fearful and never finding peace.

Isa swallowed noisily as the sudden silence overwhelmed his senses. His own eyes watering at the torment he just witnessed and that was a hint of what’s to come should he chooses to follow this path. A hint from Loki. The deity can sense his youngest follower‘s strained heart breaking yet still he stood there. Not willing to look away from the hidden and dark truth of this village. Good.

The redhead took a deep breath as he stopped in place. Listening to subtle clops coming closer. So he looked up, now prepared as he faces a single stag that walked out of it’s herd. Isa smiled, knowing who it was. He reached out to gently hug the stag around the neck as a greeting before leaning back. Knowing that expected gaze.

”Three questions. I know.” Isa finally spoke out in his dream. His voice echoed as if he talked loudly yet he hadn’t. He whispered. “First question: The cure for this disease—the one that’s plaguing Bird village and Vergilix’s village—- is the cure in Vanar?” He took another deep breath.

”Second question: Is there a Templar’s army waiting at the borders, waiting to block whoever is coming to help Giantsbane?“

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Dream -
" Last Night "

The stag playfully bopped Isa with its nose. It listened to his first question, then looked towards the north east where for some reason even though they were this far from Vanar, they could see the pale silhouette of the Lion's gate that guarded the merchant's road that entered into that land. It closed its eyes, then looked away.

At Isa's second question, the stag turned south and trotted forward, then looked back at him meaningfully. It looked away and continued walking.

Time seemed to pass so quickly even though the stag was casually leading him through the familiar giant gnarly jungle of the Highlands southwards. The sky turned back and forth from night to day like a pendulum, the shadows changing at Isa's feet from dawn to dusk to night in a few steps. They passed Cliffdrift village and turned south towards the merchant's road, and when they came out over the northern borders of Three Horns divide it was once more night time, and fiery crowned stags were roaming a hill in the middle of the borders, illuminating a ghost of an army wherever their lights shone.

The stag looked at him again, and waited, sitting in front of him and looking at him as though it missed him.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa followed the stag’s sight, being able to see the Lion’s gate somehow...and nodded once. The cure...might not be in Vanar after all...Since Loki wasn’t as detailed this time and looked away.

Then he looked back at the stag as it trod away only to look back at him. So the redhead followed behind him. The sun and moon switched constantly as if time passed. Just as they reached in the middle of the borders, he saw the shadows of an army, thanks to the fire from the stags behind them. It’s rather eerie how the army is ready as if they expected the help from the other bandit lords. Isa huffed, already seeing the implications, and what he might need to do....but...he swore to not fix the portals again.

There’s so much one can do, but all of them are not the easiest choices. He’s going to have to talk with everyone about this.

Isa chuckled when the stag sat in front of him. He sat down, wrapped his arms around his neck, and lightly squeezed. “I missed ya too, Loki...” He leaned back as he pondered what to ask...

“Does my uncle have the cure for this mysterious illness?” sa asked lastly.

Zer0 Zer0

63962d4ae7ec332f978a21719d94ea47.jpg
- Dream -
" Last Night "

The stag playfully bopped Isa with its nose again. Then it stood up, walked towards the east, looked at him meaningfully again, then continued walking. They passed through Sanctuary this time, and the land turned from snowy, to cold steppe, then desert grasslands, and finally hot and dry sands. They followed the merchant's road and Isa saw shimmering in the hot haze of the desert the silhouette of the fallen flying city of Barad Eithel.

And then something went wrong. The silhouette distorted, reality cracked and blinked back into place, cracked again, and through the gaps of these cracks Isa saw a different silhouette, one of familiar heavy purple clouds; the stag stopped. Then it suddenly turned around and scooped up Isa in its fiery antlers and dashed away, as the air behind them started to grow thick with rolling dark purple smoke, heavy and flashing with violet flames. A familiar very old entity, dark, hideous, and ugly in its heart, flashed in astonished recognition from that smoke and gave chase.

Wisps forming and un-forming into dark hands of people Isa knew, Moss, L's , gramps, his mother, reached out for him; the stag's blue fire flared protectively, harmlessly around Isa, but burned the wisps into nothing --- all this happening in the silence of the dream. The stag turned south, away from Sanctuary; the dark wall of purple cloud turned with them, encircling them, the stag couldn't outrun it. Isa could feel himself slipping, but not waking, it felt as though something was trying to unmake him and put something else in his place. The stag abruptly turned back towards the ruins and charged, a dark blue fiery meteorite in the silence that blazed a scorching path through the cloud.

Dark hands grabbed at Isa, trying to pull him down, the cloud covered him like a heavy, heavy blanket until it was like he was trying to hold on to the stag underwater. And then they broke through the cloud, and the fiery stag leapt across an endless blackness shattering reality, everything around them suddenly a blazing purple conflagration and angry blue fire. And the stag crashed into a terrible, indescribable thing vaster than a house—a shapeless jumble of wet flesh, faintly self-luminous, with hundreds of temporary eyes forming and un-forming with pustules of greenish light that looked like many angry silently screaming warped things ---- and then they were once more in Bird Village, as though they had never left, and the stag was sitting in front of Isa.

It's flames had died down considerably and it looked very tired. It bopped Isa on the forehead apologetically, soothingly. He was safe.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Dreams, premonitions, and nightmares”

Isa chuckled, lightly rubbing the sturdy neck before standing back up. Seeing that he hit the nail right on his mark. His uncle does have the cure. He huffed as he took a step forward to follow Loki. He raised a curious brow as they walked passed Sanctuary, snow melting into savanna of sorts, then the tall yellow grass fields shrunk into sands. “The desert? Merchant’s road...he has access to the merchant’s road.” The redhead muttered, taking notes of the hints Loki is giving him.

Seems like Foxx was telling the truth, his uncle has a connection with that Giovanni; the templar that’s obsessed with taking him in.

He looked up and saw the silhouette of a fallen floating city, Barad Eithel. Crumbling away...Isa flinched back when the silhouette distorted, eyes widening in surprise as the veils that surrounded the pair were being ripped apart and back again to whole only to crack once more. Within those cracks, the redhead saw a familiar purple cloud. His heart started to race as dread filled him. Loki even stopped before running back at him and picked him up in his antlers. There was no time to be comfortable-! No time to situate himself as he can only tightly hold onto Loki’s antlers. Never looking back. Never let a sound out of his clenched mouth.

The silence was choking. No, the silence wasn’t choking him, it was the purple clouds behind them that was choking him. It’s presence was just that dense. The hate. The anger. It’s all piled up into an ugly state of mind and heart consumed with darkness—- he couldn’t even say if it had a heart anymore. Not with that dark of clouds-! He can only sense it as it gave chase. It’s frightening-! Terrorizing! It recognized him and it’s chasing them down-!

Isa peeked over his shoulder with a wide eye, letting out a quiet gasp as he saw all of the different pairs of hands that he recognizes easily. Suddenly blue flames burned the hands away, burning them to a crisp. Loki went south, Isa noticed half-heartedly. The purple clouds turned with them, encircling them. That is when he started to fall, frightened and pushed back-! He is staying with Loki, dang it-! Nothing is going to replace him! He silently mouthed a spell and his own flames bursts out to burn whatever is trying to replace him, knowing it might be useless, yet still he tried.

Suddenly, the stag went back to the ruins and charged like a ball of blue flames that’s coming from the sky. Wanting to help somehow, Isa muttered the same spell. Wanting to amplify Loki even if it’s insignificant. The redhead stuttered silently, breathing heavily—-fear sets in. Water. There’s—-it felt like they were underwater—- but that can’t be.

Taking a brave deep breathe—-it felt like there’s water choking his lungs-!—- Isa held onto Loki’s antlers and believed. He believes he’ll be okay once they go through the clouds. He’ll be out of the water soon- and they did. The stag leaped over an endless void of darkness. Only to crash into something fleshy. Wrong, a big flesh horror with eyes that go in and out of existence like it didn’t know what to do with itself. With pulsating green.....

Are those souls?!

Suddenly, the stag and human found themselves back in Bird village. Sitting in front of each other like none of that ever happened. Isa was shaken, blinking his wide eyes and looked up after Loki bopped him apologetically. He silently took in the smaller flames and reached up to hug the ancient again. Only this time, more meaningful. ”A-are ya okay, Loki?” He croaked, breaking the silence.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back