• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss jumped. He stared at Isa as he helped him up, very concerned now. Isa??? Needing to swim???

And before he could speak, there was a flash of blue flames and he was wrapped in the freezing cold waters. Hurriedly he loosened his pants as his legs elongated and fused into his silver tail. "Er, so Isa ---- wait!" he flung the rest of his pants away, before chasing after him "Isa!" he yelled worriedly.

He squeezed into the crevice, a dawn of familiarity coming over him as he looked around. "I don't know. This kind of happened before?" he signed to Jesper before finally pushing himself out and catching up to his beu. "Isa, w-what's wrong, love? Is it . . . are you --- are you still Isa?"

Katsuya Katsuya

83EEA6CD-9414-46EF-8140-C294EC9DF8BB.jpeg

- Isa Bianchi -

Jesper made a face that extremely expressed “WHAT.” before Moss swam off to catch up to Isa.

The redhead didn‘t listen, he just kept swimming until Moss went in front of him. Stopping him in his tracks. Isa warmly smiled again as he signed delicately. ‘No. I’m glad you remember me, Prince Lysander. We meet again.‘ He…She swam past him and as she did, Moss can see that same blue vein growing more and more into Atlantian runes, just curling up her neck and spreading on the cheek.

’Follow me. There’s something I must give you once more.’ Isa signed before swimming off without stop this time. Moss can feel her urge to continue.

As they went deeper and deeper down the hallway, finally the trio will see light by the end and an open space filled with colorful fishes. Some they recognize and others….that were supposed to be extinct. Swimming down this time, Isa led them to a more surprising area—-

‘IS THAT A RUIN?’ Jesper signed in a hurry, surprised and shocked to even know that there’s a ruins here. Is this .. .?

’It’s here that I must go and fulfill our family’s purpose.’ Isa signed before swimming by the entrance of the ruins.

DE4632A2-D32E-4704-898D-5F1783FAF41C.jpeg
Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss' eyes widened. "You . . . " he let out a sigh of relief. "Please give a warning next time, I thought something happened to Isa." he followed. "Jesper, erm, how do I explain this . . . Isa is being possessed by his ancestor right now. Before in Leor, somehow our people had lived together. I don't know, maybe it has something to do with our history when the first Atlanteans got wiped out by something? Erm . . . it's how I have legs, she, Isa's great, great, great, very great grandmother gave this gift to me, so that I can be with him."

He swam next to Isa. "I thought it had been fulfilled already? Is there more?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- ??? -

Jesper deadpanned. ‘Why do you look like this is normal? Being possessed is not normal, Lysander.’ He signed back.

As they swam close to the ruins and were by the looming entrance, Isa explained cryptical. ‘I said there are two gifts before. I gave you the first one in my people’s temple.’ He smiled warmly, giggling silently. ‘Now I must gift you the second gift that’s in your people’s temple. In Larimar city.’ None of them noticed a dark shadow undulating around the ruins and behind them.

Inside, the ruins had Grecian pillars, similar to Atlantis’ castle. The walls covered with familiar carvings of elves meeting the merfolk. Jesper was surprised to see that they could transform before, slowing down a bit to observe the pictures. Though it seems like the ruins that Moss had seen didn’t have the entire tale. On these walls, showed how the peace between merfolk and elves were broken by huge monsters. Giants Of all kinds attacked the cities, hopping through ripped portals and causing chaos. Then the crystal heart along with an elf with indigo eyes and a staff worked together to power up some sort of army statues that we’re as big as the giants. One fighting a kraken while another fought a giant. Should Moss peek through the open windows, he’d see the same statues outside—more like just a small part of the head. All twelve, covered in moss and aged over the millions of years from then as their bodies are buried deep into the sands and stones; standing tall. Truly they were huge. Almost half the size of the Hercules gates by the size of this one statue’s head.

As Isa stopped in front of a wall with random runes decorating it, he reached to one rune that says ‘open’. The walls scraped against each other. They can hear an odd movement behind—similar to how the chained gates of Sanctuary would open—- and the wall in front them lifted up with a puff of sand trailing up. Revealing a circular room. The ground covered in colorful tiles. Above high is a see-through glass dome, letting the light come in, and draping light over a large circular bronze egg . . . That’s made of gears and metal, ticking each second that passes by. Covered in moss, seagrass, and barnacles.

‘This is your second gift. Our weapon against the giants.’ Isa signed at Moss with a smile. ’A leviathan. Just give me the word and I will unleash it’s confinements.‘

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

'A lot of things about Isa isn't normal. You get used to it, both in the things he does and . . . things that are just a part of himself. Like how he accidentally ended up in this . . . realm between realms of shadow and chaos called The Void, but he was alright because he met his god there who brought him back to Leor after stepping into my dream.' he signed nonchalantly.

Swimming close to the ruins, Moss went. 'O!' and silently chuckled. 'I had forgotten. I didn't think we would get the second gift. It's almost as if we were meant to be here even though I came here for my friends and my sister.'

He stared at the murals, wondering if reality got fractured and a ruin was brought here from Leor, or if a veil between his world and Isa's had existed here before the Gates of Hercules were wrought. They were definitely made by the old Atlanteans. It suddenly came to his mind if the war with the Ancients also reached here, maybe that's why no one really knows what happened.

When Isa's ancestor opened a wall, Moss was surprised to see a machine.

'Wait, we don't need a leviathan. We're not at war with giants or any other large things right now, nor do we have plans to.' He looked at Jesper. And then he got an idea. 'Er, can I have Isa back? I want to decide together with him and also Jesper.'

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Jesper deadpanned. ‘What?’ He signed.

The redhead, still smiling, nodded before closing his eyes—

Isa gasped, looking around quickly as he realized where they were——“IS THIS A RUINS?” He exclaimed—- and swam closer to Moss. Holding onto his hand as he started to shiver.

”Why does this always happen to me?!” Isa muttered, exasperated.

’You‘re an adventure and a half, aren’t you?’ Jesper signed sarcastically.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss held Isa's hand, hovering close ready to wrap him comfortingly should he need it. "Yes, your ancestor possessed you again." his webbed thumb rubbed gentle circles. He waited for him to relax, before continuing. "So, she is giving us a second gift! A leviathan machine? Do you want it?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Incredulous, Isa swam closer to Moss to have warmth as he peeked over his shoulder to see the large machine egg. Blinking owlishly. ‘ . . . Wouldn’t it be bad if the sirens get this?’ He signed.

‘I’m fine not having it.’ Jesper pointed it out. ‘With your capellini and the crystal heart, we should be fine, I think.’

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

'Oh right. Yeah, we can't leave this here.' he hugged Isa modestly, putting an arm over his shoulders. He looked at Jesper. 'Are you sure, Jesper? I mean, we don't need it. And when we're gone, the sirens might come back, so you wouldn't have Capellini. And also, I have a feeling, this one is going to be a real weapon, not unlike our serpent that's basically a cargo holder, not a fighting machine.' then he frowned as he suddenly had a thought. If this leviathan was like Capellini, won't the merfolk not be able to use it since they'd need legs? 'Er, do you all want to see what it is before we make a decision?'

Katsuya Katsuya

- Jesper -

The Spartan king paused for a moment as he contemplated on Moss’ words. He nodded. ‘Alright. Let’s see it first then.’

Isa had tucked his face into the nook of Moss’ shoulder and neck. Taking this moment to calm down his anxieties as he ‘listened’ in too. Peeking an eye from his comfort zone before sighing out, signing. ‘In that case, we should find the way to activate it and quick. We don’t know how long Serius and the rebellion can hold out.’

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss nodded. And then he realized he forgot the ancestor's name. "Er . . . Ancestor? Will you please open the egg?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

‘Very well, son of Triton.’ Isa leaned away from Moss, red fringes covering his eyes for a moment as he swam towards the huge mech egg. Going around to the right and up to reach one of the smaller gears. Then he gingerly placed his hand on the middle of said gear, which was this circular shield-like piece with etched runes. Brass hitting brass as the middle circular piece pushed up a bit before it spun and sunk inside. Revealing a short tunnel to a metal wheel attached to the door.

’Just enter through here and find the Dias.’ Melfina signed with a smile before letting Isa go. He blinked owlishly and Jesper deadpanned. ‘I still ca’t believe this is not the first time you got possessed.’

Once the trio went inside, first thing they noticed is there’s water inside too. The second thing they noticed is the inside is huge. They can fit a castle inside with how tall the ceiling to the floor are and how oddly close the walls were. It would be a tight fit for them to swim next to each other. It was bright inside as well, coming from the glowing crystals that’s jutting up from underneath them. They can see the five tunnels they might need to take and on the wall next to them is a sign that says:

’Follow the light that trails above.’

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I guess this is the way?" said Moss looking at the sign. As he led the trio, he mused something. "Do you think the people who made this also made the goliaths?" he asked Isa.

Katsuya Katsuya

- ??? -

There’s a light tugging that Moss felt and it’s tell him to take the middle tunnel. It felt familiar, somehow. Similar to having the Crystal Heart guiding him.

Isa began to sign as he looked around, becoming starry eyed. ‘Chances are, the people who created this might have the skeletal blueprints for the Arcana era to create the Goliaths. Ya know? Like the Goliaths are 2.0 while this thing might be one of the first mechanical ships.’

Jesper and Isa had followed Moss’ choice. As they swam, with Isa signing about the potential history behind the Goliaths, the tunnels became darker. Eventually, they would notice the bioluminescence above them. Glowing up as Moss swims pass them. Not Isa nor Jesper— they’ve tried by swimming ahead of Moss, only for Isa to immediately swim back to his beau, and cling on back like a baby sea otter while Jesper waited until Moss reached him. Arms crossed and pouting.

‘Moss, your scales are glowing.’ Isa signed, unable to look away as he noticed the slight light coming from underneath him. His scales were glowing, warm teals with cold whites dotted around his tail and trailed up his back.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

'That would be amazing if this was one of the first. I'm almost tempted to keep it just for your sake, so that you can explore every inch of it.' Moss smiled as he chatted with Isa. He missed this. Just a normal day with his happy beau talking about antiquities that he loved.

He marveled at the glowing algae, which was a new kind he had never seen before. And seemed to react to him? 'What is this?' he touched them, and watched Isa swim forward, only to chuckle as he came quickly back. Moss nuzzled his jaw. 'You got this, love~ I know when it comes down to it, not even the waters will stop you from doing what you want~'

He looked at his tail when Isa mentioned his scales. 'What is this? It doesn't feel bad but I'm not doing this?' he looked up at the glowing plants and felt a sense of foreboding as they continued to follow the tunnel.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

When Moss touched the algae, he’d feel like they were regular algae, and it stuck on his fingers too. Glowing ever so brightly.

Isa brightened at the idea, but he shook his head. Bashful. ‘As much as I would love to, I think it’s best to have it stay a mystery. Just this once.’

He nuzzled back, though he kept his eyes in front of them in case of anything happening. Cringing at the thought. ‘Yeah, but … it’s so dark. So now I have an excuse to stay here.’ He nuzzled Moss some more, the little sprout on his head wiggled. As the trio swam and following the glowing trail, it was quiet. Sometimes, they would hear the currents changing underwater and an odd groaning that gave the walls a slight tremor. They eventually found the ‘head’ or where the eye windows would be. The floor has a serpent design, plated down with groves in between each plate. Red eyes glaring at any that enter. This space would be where the Dias is.

Would be.

It was empty with a hatch that led them to another chamber where it held the engines that works with water and steam. They can hear that groaning more loudly as if they were close to it’s source. Back to the head chamber, Isa started searching for something—anything—-to activate the room somehow.

They just need to find it.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss nodded. 'Alright then.'

He chuckled when Isa said he had an excuse to stay near him and, when Jesper had turned his back on them, Moss swiftly hugged Isa and nuzzled-kissed his cheek with a popping, mwa! 'You can stay here as much as you like.' he smiled.

As they swam forward, Moss holding Isa's hand fondly, he was a little creeped out by the groaning but attributed it to old architecture. But when they reached the head he was taken aback by a realization. 'We are inside the leviathan?! I thought we were heading towards it!' he gaped. 'The tunnel was so long and it didn't look like Capellini's insides . . . and it branched . . . Is this thing a hydra?'

When Isa started to look for a way to activate it, Moss looked around again at the groaning. He was starting to think it was from something alive than old creaking metal. But Isa's ancestor wouldn't lead them to something that would hurt them, would she? He swiveled around in the spot, not sure about what he wanted with this giant and wondering if he was risking Isa and Jesper being hurt by being here. He looked at Isa who was searching. If he thought it was safe to proceed then, Moss will proceed as well. Reluctantly he looked towards the direction of the groaning, then at the serpent design. He'll check the groaning later. He swam slowly towards the serpent's red glaring eyes, and the glowing teal runes on his arms swirled as he cast a spell to detect magic, running his webbed hands along its head.

Katsuya Katsuya

- ??? -

Isa barely held back his surprised giggle when Moss hugged him, nuzzling back before pressing his reddening cheek in the merman’s kiss. Smiling brightly when his beau confirmed his desire to stay. So the redhead hugged Moss back, nuzzling under his chin. ‘Okay. Then I’ll stay here.’ If he could purr, he would with that saucy gaze, and charming smile.

At Moss’ surprise, Isa and Jesper couldn’t help but agree. They thought they were going to the leviathan, not be inside it. ‘If it is a hydra, then it’s a good thing you’re here, dear. We’ve might have gotten lost.’ The redhead replied before he searched. Jesper, hesitant, went to look through the hatch in case they missed something.

As Moss’ hand touched the serpent’s cold head, he’d notice that the serpent is made of metal and haven’t rusted. Second, he’d feel raw ancient magic, pulsating underneath his fingertips. It felt similar to the crystal heart, but wild. No consciousness. The red eyes twinkled as if it recognized Moss’ presence.

With a loud hiss and bursts of bubbles, the serpent lifted it’s mouth up, revealing it’s fangs, and a handle where the tongue should be. There were runes around the handle, saying ‘Twist and pull, awake my wrath.‘

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss startled backwards. "Isa!" he used his voice, and his eyes searched Jesper's too, pointing at the serpent. 'I touched this and it opened.' he read the runes. 'So . . . Isa, Jesper . . . I think we need to make the decision now. We can't leave this for the sirens, yet me and Isa don't really need this. Jesper, do you want it? It's okay if you don't, we could probably just take this back to our world and . . . well, we do know of a really hard to reach place to hide it, either that or we just take it apart so that no one could ever use it . . . we do know some people good with machines.'

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Alarmed, Isa snapped around and immediately swam over to Moss, checking on him in case there were any harm, but found nothing. So he sighed in quiet relief as Jesper popped his head out from the hatch and swam over as well.

The pair read Moss’ signs and pondered. Jesper piped up, signing back. ‘I can take it. I think it’s best to keep it if the sirens repeat this offense.’ He grinned. ‘Perhaps with this, we could even scare them off too and have peace.’

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss nodded. 'Then, I think you should be the one to awake it's wrath.' he gestured at the handle, then swam back a little with Isa.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Leviathan? Hydra? -

Jesper stared at Moss before his eyes moved down to the handle, swimming towards it as Moss moved away. With determination of ending this whole thing, the merman gulped and held the switch, twisting it to the left and pulled up. They can hear a sharp zipping sound within the groans that’s growing louder. Gears were turning as they heard some sort of pressure being released——it sounded similar to gases being pushed into water and it’s sizzling hot.

The metal plates over the windows opened as bubbles bursts outside. The serpent’s eyes glowed red as the floor moved around, making it seem like the serpent is slithering with each creaking metals. Opening the floors for the Dias to appear in front of them—though this one looks different from the goliath’s. Spinning around is several rusted wheels with a board attached to the side, moving it to the side so the user can sit on the … Isa supposed it’s a chair. Jesper looked unsure, however he sat on it, tucking his tail in as he didn’t trust this machine to not pinch his fins.

Then the board moved back in it’s place as the wheels started to orbit around him. Spinning him back in place as the chair tilted back and see-through panels suddenly appeared in front of him. ’This is weird!’ Jesper signed in a hurry before he tried it out.

After testing some buttons—-stars on the panel— Jesper pressed the ‘on’ button and the leviathan unraveled itself. The trio can see that it really did have more than one head. Isa had to wonder what would happen if they got the wrong head.

After making a plan, the trio went off to Atlantis. Ready to scare the sirens away.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Whoaa."
Moss blew out bubbles, putting an arm around Isa protectively as he heard the sizzle of hot water around them.

He stared as the seat came up. He actually preferred that to the standing illusions and orb in a bowl. 'You're telling me! This is different from Capellini or the other goliaths in Leor!' he signed back, and looked down at Isa, grinning at his expression.

"Er." he began, swimming forward when Jesper started randomly pressing stars, but then whatever he pressed made the world outside move as the leviathan unraveled itself. "Wowwwwww." Moss marveled again, staring out at the many heads looking back at him from the giant windows. 'This . . . this really puts Capellini to shame --- thank you, Isa's ancestor.'

And with new confidence in this weapon, the three made their way back to the city of Atlantis.

They had opted to have the hydra carry The Heart back --- though, the magnificent sight of this beast carrying the glowing blue crystal like a trophy was cut short when it slammed headfirst into a black rock pillar, backed up, and then smashed apart a steaming geyser that bubbled out lava, before rolling up on its belly, wriggling and trying to right itself up. Moss was agape, staring from beyond the giant eyes of Capellini, as though Capellini was an old serpent shaking its head at this impressive but clumsy youngster hydra. "I think Jesper needs help driving, I'll go help him, love." he had told Isa.

And so, they made their way back to the red sea weed fields near the outskirts of Atlantis, and decided to leave Capellini in its old hiding place in the northern trenches. Moss had sent a message to Seirus, saying that they had The Heart and were coming back, but were dismayed to find out that the merfolk were losing and that the sirens had gained control of most of the city.

"Tell us where you need us the most, Seirus, we have a giant friend that could help." said Moss, grinning.

And in the midst of the battle in the city, a colossal shadow grew in the murky horizon, it's monstrous form looming fast.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

The redhead stared through Capellini’s window with an impish grin. Trying to hold back his laughter as the hydra slammed it’s head into the pillars again. “Ya might want to message him to stop moving around before ya go, Mi amor.“ Isa suggested lightly as they heard another crash from outside.

The hydra is not impressive when it’s not driven correctly. Plus, his nerdy side is crying in despair the more times Jesper drives it.

“Ah before ya go-“ After he did message Jesper and transform into a merman, Isa piped up and pulled Moss into a deep kiss before smirking devilishly. “Thank you for protecting me before~” Then he teleported Moss outside.

As he hidden Capellini within the red seagrass, Isa signed and looked out of the window with a grimace. Then determination sets in as he remembered something. His indigo eyes looked at the orca bike and smiled. “Mi Tesoro ~ I’m bringing the bike too.” Then flames engulfed him and the orca bike as he placed a hand on it’s head. Leaving ashes behind.

——-

The trio can hear the screams of frustration and pain vibrating through with currents as lances and swords clanged against each other. Through the hydra’s eyes, they can see that the sirens were winning. Atlantians taking cover close to the bordering gates of their city, holding up their defense while the sirens tried to kill every last one of them. They can see their fallen being pushed aside as they floated. Blood staining the murky waters further.

The city is becoming into ruins. It’s beauty crumpling down with each passing second of this war.

‘Have your friend distract the sirens while you go put the crystal heart back in it’s place.’ Seirus replied, sounding as if he is currently fighting. ‘HURRY.’

——

Those who were close to the edges of the city looked up as they noticed the looming shadow above. Even the sirens have stopped to take a peek at the massive body that’s hovering over them.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss paused. "Right. He might accidentally chomp me." he looked out of the windowed eyes. He had been so used to Isa's expertise, it was quite eye opening to remember not everyone in a goliath was like him.

After he had messaged Jesper and the hydra went flop on the lava, Moss was leaning against the dais, flipping his pants off his tail when Isa suddenly pulled him into a deep kiss. Immediately all the moments Isa made him want to jump him came rushing back. He clutched his clothes and then pulled him down.

Isa. can feel. his desperation. Let loose for a moment in a passionate whirlwind of kisses, before Moss, feeling sated, slowly winded down to nuzzles and long sweet presses on Isa's lips. Teal eyes gazed at him. "You're welcome~You tempt me so bad, Isa." Moss smiled, cupping his cheek.

He sighed, glancing at the hydra slowly sinking into the lava that was starting to overflow. He looked back at him and then wrapped him in a hug. Like he preferred to stay here longer instead of going out there. "No matter what the outcome, can we take a break after the fight?"

* * *​

Later, after Isa had hidden Capellini, Moss was wiggling comfortably on the hydra chair when he got Isa's message and went. "Oooooo!" when his beau appeared in a flash of blue flames with the orca bike. "You can be fast with that! And . . . you . . . also look very dashing." Moss replied bashfully as the hydra turned all its heads to look at Isa. If one could imagine, the hydra's giant eyes all could be hearts right now.

* * *​

In the midst of battle, the great hydra gave a wave shattering roar. Though unbeknownst to anyone, Moss had placed Okami's head near the star rune for speech.

"Alright, let's head straight for the top of the city." Moss got off the chair. "It's your time to shine, Jesper, the soldiers will rally at your speech . . . my king." Moss bowed his head humbly. He had told them of Seirus' instructions earlier. Jesper was to distract, while he and Isa on the orca bike will place the heart back where it belongs. He turned to his beau where they already had the heart chained to the bike. "Ready to appear wherever you see fit, love." he wrapped an arm around his waist and drew his spear out.

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back