• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa perked up with a happy smile and cooed happily while saying ‘You’re coming with us, Okami! Yesh, ya are~ yes, ya are~’

Poppy could only smile as he held Okami’s items. Standing just outside of the Leviathan’s mouth. He offered the pupper’s toys and blanket back to Moss. “Here ya go. I overheard everything from here.” He peeked over to Okami and Isa whom hadn’t stopped nuzzling and hugging him.

”Stay safe, okay?” Poppy muttered quietly before waving at the trio family. “Bye, guys! Have fun! TAKE PHOTOS OF THE FISHES, ISA!”

That hadn’t crossed his mind, but Isa nodded, waving back. Before going back to hugging Okami. Waiting for Moss to come back.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Naga-Korra-s-polar-bear-dog-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-26292945-756-1280.jpg
"We'll do our best." Moss nodded at Poppy. He looked back. Okami seemed to haven't picked up the change in mood yet, as his begging turned Isa's hair into spiky cow licks from the tongue bath he was giving him. "Bye, Poppy, say bye to Oak and the others for us!"

Moss came back inside, and Okami, seeing his things, perked up. Then he went wild in Isa's arms, bowling him over and barking madly, and pushed his face into his arms. Moss couldn't help but smile and join them and was pounced on too. Their huge fluffer nuzzled them between his bear paws, and gave them both cow lick hairs.

He bounded towards the caravan, and circled it happily, scratching at the closed door and looked at Moss and Isa expectantly.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

“I will!” Poppy yelled back as he backed away from the Leviathan’s mouth. Running back to the crowd that’s surrounding the goliath with caution.

Isa yelped in glee as Okami pushed him down, squirming as a wet tongue licked his face and hair. Laughing loudly as he tried —- ‘tried’ —- to wave Okami away by lightly covering his face with his arms. Oh he didn‘t care about puppy saliva or the barking in his ears; Okami’s happy to stay with them and so, Isa is happy to keep him that way.

”Yes, yes! You’re coming with ~” He chortled, chuckling. He watched with glee in his eyes as Okami ran around the caravan and waited by the door, expecting the couple to follow him. Isa stood up and offered Moss a hand, wanting to help him stand up too. “Yes, yes, we’re coming, you big fluff ball.” With hand in hand, did the couple walk together and opened the door for their pooch before walking along with him. After making plans of what to do—Isa suggested shifting the driving —- did the redhead go to the front where the Diaz is. Wearing his trench coat, scarf, and gloves. The group of merfolk wanted to see, curious of how this looked inside, and Tybalt had to be the one to ask.

”Hey Lysa- . . . Moss, show us around?”

The can feel slight movement, but so far the floor was steady.

As the leviathan went deeper and deeper into the cold waters, taking hours to reach the gates, did Isa turn on the dark vision, and shuddered. Asking Moss to take over. “My fear is getting too much for me. I’ll stay with ya though, if ya want me to. If not, imma play with Okami.” He said to his beau.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss smiled too, as he wiped his face. Okami was like Isa. Coming with them out of love. "It's great to have family." he smiled at Isa, taking his hand.

Okami barked and went in the caravan, wagging his tail, ready for action. Moss agreed to show his friends around, three of them riding Okami and one he princess carried. The goliath's long body was one long gargantuan corridor of carved stone-bone, steadily whirring clockwork gears, pulsing wiry mechanical muscles glowing with blue blood, segmented by chambers of giant half-machine organs, two of which were hearts, a barricaded crews quarters they hadn't explored yet, and empty airship docks and cargo bays, save for their corner near the head where the caravan was parked, and where Isa had docked the remaining air ships they had, and the cool hovering fish-like "bikes" he had taken from within the Chronosphere.

During their past travels, under Isa's guidance, they had fixed and cleaned up a lot of things in here, learning as they went. And now Moss and he knew almost everything about how this goliath worked. Moss was also absolutely in love with the orca "bike" and had said sorry to Smoky because he had a new favorite vehicle now. And had asked Isa to teach him how to maneuver it, fish tail be darned. Needless to say, Moss crashed a few times, though he came out of them laughing and just a little bruised.

He was excited to go back to learning them again, now that he had his legs back.

It took them more than ten minutes to walk back to the head, Moss continuing the tales of his adventure right up to the part where he found Isa alone in Gaius and having defeated Theosebia.

He gave Tybalt leave to use his precious kitchen, and brought out his collection of cheesy romance novels for them to pass the time.

He agreed to take over for Isa when they were near the Pillars and put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, love, I can handle it, you go play with our pupper." he smiled. "I'll call you if something happens."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa froze for a quick second before smiling happily. His indigo eyes peeked at Moss with stars shining brightly. His cheeks turned pink as he squeezed Moss’ hand. “Yeah, it is.” He uttered, breathing deep and slow as it now hit him. They are about to be a family.

Isa still loves Smoky. Nothing can replace her, however he can agreed the orca bikes were awesome! When they were practicing, the redhead had a bunch of crashing moments.

The group of merfolk were impressed with the couple, having to hear their adventures. More so with Isa’s fight against Theosebia. Once they reached the head and decidedly wanted to rest a bit, Palilea wanted to take up their romance collection and fawned over the fictional couples; Estavan wanted to nap; and Tybalt took over the kitchen.

Isa smiled gratefully at Moss, turning around to hug and kiss him on the lips. “Thank ya, Love . . . Okami! Come here, boy! Let’s play!” The redhead ran off, his beau can hear him laughing as Okami barked after him. Leaping out of the caravan with a toy in his mouth. Claws and boots hitting the floor with echoing laughter and howls.

The gates were huge. At first, they seemed thin from far away, but the closer they got, the thicker the pillars were. They were grand to stare at, not even the whole view of the goliath can entirely show how big the pillars are. Just a small hole of the pillars were bigger than the serpentine goliath. There were barely any life nearby. Isa didn’t dare go near the windows, instead he stayed close to Moss. Sitting on the floor while lightly tugging on the thick rope with Okami at the other end. His back touched Moss’ legs. The merman knew why he is sitting: his legs were too shaky.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

When Isa froze, Moss looked back concerned, but when he saw his face his chest swelled and he kissed him no matter the dog spit on the face of the love of his life. He smiled at him tenderly. He made him want to marry him on the spot. "Please marry me soon, Isa, I want to call you my husband already." he kissed him passionately.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Eh?” Isa blinked once, seeing Moss far away—only to see him closing in and-

The redhead froze once more before fluttering his eyes closed and pulling him in more. Wrapping his arms around the merman’s neck. Responding back the passion with yearning and overflowing love. The darkened world around them seemed to lighten up. Isa is getting dizzy in their kissing-

and Okami thought it would be a great idea to join in. Covering their faces even more with his saliva.

Palilea and Titania giggled behind their hands, peeking out from the door.

”Uncle Lysander is kissing Isa~” Palilea sang out before crawling away from the door to hide behind her dad. Estavan snorted awake from that, pushing himself up fro the sofa to look around in a sleepy haze. “Say wha?”

Zer0 Zer0

qweqwe.jpg
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss yearned for him back --- "Okami! I'm having a moment with our luprisca!" He sighed, gave in, and just hugged their dog. "Okay, okay, we'll go inside." he chuckled, scratching behind his ear.

Moss gazed at Isa, still looking pleasantly winded. "Shall we continue later then?"

* * * *​

Later, with Moss now piloting the goliath, he comfortingly combed Isa's hair while smiling, watching them play.

He looked ahead at the familiar tunnel. He'd only seen this from afar, he'd never been able to get this close for the past ten years. They did not feel it, being inside the goliath, but they saw how suddenly it slowed down from the mighty current of the waters flooding from the other side. From his home. He was going to bring his friends home.

With determined teal eyes he pushed the goliath onward. Snaking their way under the archs of the Pillars of Hercules.

Whatever or whoever made this place during a bygone age, they were larger than life, probably as large as Titan, lost in memory or from history. The tunnel was dimly lit an emerald blue with what seemed like a heavier misty sea in the bottom and the same cloud above where a light almost as bright as the sun seemed to follow them, though they could see rock roof the tunnel, or something like rock, but could let light blurrily pass through.

Here and there were little pinpricks of lights twinkling from the sea mist as though from stars. They multiplied and the mist rose and became thicker until they were swimming in an emerald blue galaxy. Moss kept following the pillars, that if Isa looked, he could see carvings on them though they didn't look like they were chiseled or carved in, it was weird, like if you could write with smoke and if smoke could melt through stone, it looked like that.

Even the pillars didn't look like normal rock. Beneath the wear from age, they were too white, like bone, but not, because they had a crystal like sheen. And they seemed to glow a little.

And then they passed an eyebrow. A marble-white eyebrow that arched like a hill from a head as large as a half a mountain partially burried in the mist.

"That's Hercules." Moss whispered to Isa. "Or so our legends say. The story goes that this tunnel was one of the thirteen heroic labors the gods gave him so that he could absolve himself of the guilt of a crime he wasn't responsible for. His mother, Hera, cast a spell on him that caused him to go insane and murder his family, so he went to Apollo, the god of truth and healing and asked for punishment, because he was heart broken."

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Chuckling at their fluffer being a party crasher, Isa dazedly stared at Moss for a moment and smiled amorously. Leaning forward to teasingly nip his ear- “That’s a promise, dear~” he purred quietly before standing up to drive the goliath. His beau would notice the slight sway of his hips, making his trench coat to move a bit more . . . Exaggerated than normal with each step he took.

His ears are red-! And that sprout is swaying too-!

——————-

While playing with Okami, Isa fluttered his eyes closed as familiar fingers combed through his autumn locks. Humming happily as he accepted the subtle comfort Moss is giving. Then he sighed as those same fingers left, lightly tugging his hair. He wasn’t willing to look, yet when Moss started talking about myths, did Isa quickly snap his head around with stars in his eyes.

One: holy moly, the gate is huge. Two: holy Loki, that eyebrow is massive. Three: . . . That story sounds familiar somehow. Indigo eyes peeked at his beau before looking back outside, holding onto the rope that Okami is now just chewing. “That’s sucks. Why did Hera curse her own son?” He asked just as quiet, frowning a bit as he observed the passing eyebrow.

”Loki, this brow is huge . . .” He muttered under his breath.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss chuckled, very much taken.

* * * *​

As they gazed up at the statue, Moss resumed combing his fingers through Isa's hair, rubbing down his neck, and absently massaging his shoulder. "She wanted her other son, Eurystheus to be king instead." The goliath swam past the great head and they saw an elaborately carved head-dress with the same ancient writing that seemed similar to Moss' spell runes, except more geometric, simple, and swirly, as though a similar but not exactly the same language as the one on the pillars.

"I think this is where we got the practice of someone, even if it was an accident or you were used, if you were part of a crime, you still get punished."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa practically purred in joy as Moss continued his comforting touches, reaching up with one hand to hold onto his beau’s. Then he kissed his knuckles, wanting to comfort Moss too. This is touching too close to home for Moss, the redhead felt.

“That’s . . . Fine as long it’s not the same amount as the ones who do it on purpose… I hope?” Isa muttered, questioning. He doesn’t know much about Moss’ birth home. Only that they rely on the crystal heart and how to flirt in their method. It’s definitely a lot more strict compared to the towns and villages in Leor, that’s for sure.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss couldn't help himself and crouched, hugging Isa from behind. He gave him his hand to hold, as he sniffed his cheek, snuggled his neck, then rested his chin on his shoulder.

"It can be the same or worse depending on what you did, and usually involves a transfiguration curse of some kind." Moss touched his own heart. "Mine was placed here. I don't know if you saw it when I transformed after drinking the cure, but it broke." he sighed in relief. "If Atlantis knew about Panacea, the sirens would probably start breaking into Templar temples. It's very strange how in the place where I was banished the cure was there, and the best things in my life happened over there." He squeezed Isa. "My sister could have banished me to another realm, but I even washed up right on the shores of a village where people helped me."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

”Hm?” Isa blinked owlishly as Moss’ hand became more comfortable to hold before chuckling when he felt an arm around his waist and a nose sniffing his cheek. He leaned his head to a side so the his beau can snuggle into his shoulder and neck comfortably. Then he nuzzled his head with his own, listening to Moss’ words as he started to play with his hand; lightly nipping his fingers.

”I remember.” Isa muttered, turning in a slight shuffle to face Moss, smiling warmly. Placing his other hand over his hand that covered his heart. “You were glowing runes and then bright flashes and then fins with scales— all I kept thinking was ‘Wow~’”

Isa pondered for a moment, squeezing Moss’ hand. “Do ya think that . . . Maybe . . . Maybe yur sister knew this realm is decent-ish for ya?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I . . . don't know? She was certainly more educated than me." Moss pondered. He relaxed when Isa placed a hand over his, and held that hand too. He kissed his cheek, smiling. "She . . . Thera . . . was the responsible one. Folk wondered why we were so miles apart in personality even though we are siblings. Did you know she became Pentakosiarch or Commander of Five-Hundred when she was only nineteen? And then Strategos or Army Leader after she took command when she was twenty-two when the other Strategos took too long voting for a strategy to defeat the Ahura, this other rival kingdom that tried to invade us many times last century?"

Moss had a proud smile as he talked about his sister. There was no anger in him at all surprisingly even though it was her who banished him. Just regret that he became a huge pain in the butt to her.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa could only smile as Moss bragged about his sister. Seems like he still adores his sister. If only it could be said in reverse. Does his sister really hate him? The redhead could only wonder. “No, I didn’t know your sister used to be an army leader.“ He replied, before humming.

”Think your sister is okay? Based on what ya said, it sounds less likely that she would give odd demands like giving up the crystal heart pieces.”

The leviathan barely shook as they travelled through the gates, easily finding currents that pushed it to the other side. There were some shakes, but no one could feel them unless they were by the Dais. Even then, just the Dais was barely shaking as they arrived to Atlantis.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
Abzu-screenshot-2_0.jpg
- Moss Adamaris -
" Atlantis "

"She would never give up our heart crystals." Moss was deep in thought again. "That's like asking for an eye. Something important must be being held hostage, or she's not herself. Whoever is doing it, I'm looking forward to seeing their faces when they see we have a goliath."

The trip was smooth and easy save for a few shakes that made Moss ask Isa if the goliath was okay. They floated steadily across the misty starry expanse for a few more hours, just talking or eating after Moss switched with Isa and came back with a hot snack. It was hard to tell time with the ever present light above them, but it must be night time in Leor by now.

Then they noticed that the goliath was starting to speed up though none of them made it swim any faster. "Here we go, we're on the opposite side of the barrier." said Moss. For some reason the current had reversed and in no time at all, they were hurling past pillars and the goliath was not built to swim slower against a current behind it. They dodged, they weaved, Moss immediately surrendered the dais to Isa after he barely avoided smashing into a twisting corner that wound upwards.

And then the tunnel opened to many small openings where shafts of light poured through. They left the starry misty depths behind them, as bright colorful fishes and turtles swam along with them, riding the fast current. Until before them they saw a great stone arch and what must be the light from some kind of ice-white sun, its rays more blue than yellow, until they shot out of it and into a familiar landscape Isa had only seen through illusions. Bright contrasting colors, green-blue rock and long stretches of red algae. At last they had arrived in Atlantis.

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa pondered for a moment. “That is strange . . . We should probably plan on what to do once we arrive in Atlantis. Just in case . . . Oh! Should we take the orca bikes?”

The group of merfolk were getting anxious inside the caravan, wanting to swim already, yet they knew. They knew it’s best to wait until it’s time to go. They are so close to going home. So Moss’ friends started to talk about random things as they decidedly played a random card game. Betting with their snacks as they sip the hot drinks. This might be the last time they’ll have something warm as a drink.

Letting his adrenaline rush take over his fear, Isa took the dais from Moss, and hollered a cheer as he pivoted the goliath just in the last second. Just before it could even crash into another stone pillar. This was gonna be fun for the redhead. Right as they were shot out of the arch, did Isa gasp. “Woooooah~” The goliath curled into a loose ball before Isa steadied it.

He knew its going to be dark for him underwater, but right now, the goliath is helping his vision. He could see what Moss meant with how beautiful his home is. “We’re here . . .” He muttered before smiling wide. Yelling. “We’re here! Guys! We’re here!!”

There’s so many sea creatures!!!

How many different dishes can he come up with?! Which ones will actually taste good?!

Isa could only stare in hunger at the swimming fishes that were passing by the eye lens. Tybalt, Titania, Palilea, and Estavan peeked out of the caravan’s door with disbelieving eyes before they hobble-wiggled their way to the windows to see their home. At long last, they are home.

”Can we go outside to swim?!” Estavan, the usually quiet one, asked in excitement.

Zer0 Zer0

131.JPG
- Moss Adamaris -

"If they work underwater?" nodded Moss, imagining his merman self laying flat on his stomach and driving it. He would instantly be the center of attention and his stomach squirmed. Then he imagined Isa riding it in his black teal-streaked suit . . . underwater . . . red hair whipping behind him with his corner-fang grin. It was exactly like his demon hunter Isa on Smoky except under water. And then what if he was brandishing blue flames? Moss stared off, aflutter.

Which was broken abruptly when the goliath started speeding up. Despite his pounding heart beat, as he protectively hugged Okami, Moss grinned looking at his hollering beau, and whooped in triumph when they shot out. And here it was. It has been ten long years . . . He almost forgot how bright it was down here, and the sight of the twisting currents and the migrating creatures that travel through it. All of a sudden he felt a rush. A need to go outside and feel the waters of his home again.

His friends were feeling the same thing.

"Of course! Come Okami!" Moss quickly helped his friends on to their big barking puppy. He seemed to feel the excitement in the air as well and was wiggling energetically.

"Isa, will you please follow the Gate Current until you see a trench and then head left to a ceramiales forest?" Moss switched to sing-song Nazja. "They're like ghostly glowing reefs all white, blue, and purple at the tips."

Above the goliath, the twisting current stream snaked its way into the deep blue, carrying creatures familiar to him and others he's never seen before that looked smooth and serpent like with turtle fins, or fishes that looked like flowers with their four fins open like petals. The surface of the water above undulated greatly, as though massive waves were traveling across it, casting rolls of scattered shadows and sun streaked chain lights on the surface of the pale sand and red algae plains. Isa could only see less than a hundred feet in either direction before the calm blue haze of the ocean obscured it.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa never got his answer, just silently accepting the silence as Moss thinking hard . . . A little too hard. The redhead can feel the heat of his cheeks pooling as he peeked over his shoulders to see his beau staring off into the distance . . . At him. Isa gulped and focused on driving.

After being shot out of the arches and hearing the merfolk wishing to swim, Isa sighed and smiled. “Alright, Love.” So he followed the currents that Moss mentioned, moving the goliath upwards to swim in the current. Letting it take in control as they swam and flowed with it’s swirls and turns and twirls until finally he spotted a trench and took a left. Leaving the current and heading straight to the hazy waters where the redhead can already see the slight fuzzy glow . . .

Isa didn’t know why, but he is excited. Wasn’t this space the same one that Moss had shown him through illusions? His favorite spot?

”Are we there yet?” Tybalt sang miserably, wanting to go already as he waited over Okami. Oh! Whoops! Right, they were close by to see their home . . .

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss was a flurry of activity. He had prepared things for this trip, and floated out of the caravan in his merman form wearing his leather chest holsters where his daggers, spell pouch and spell book were tightly strapped to him. His long silver hair split in the middle in a bunch of leather braids that curved around his neck, held together by ornamental straps that formed his hair into a pocket hoodie.

He doesn't wear necklaces, but there was one right now, a little tear shaped vial that he was carefully covering with cloth, and pressing against his cheek as though to test something. He had shown Isa this happily when they were making preparations on the way here from Montagna. It had a simple enchantment that kept the temperature of whatever was inside constant for a long time, so he planned to use this as a little hot water bottle for his octo-beau to hug for warmth. The leather straps around his neck also made it easy for tentacles to cling on to, and there was even a small actual leather pouch that hung at the base of his nape from his leather holsters for Isa's coconut.

Moss was carrying a smaller backpack too that he could strap to his leather holsters so that nothing hung like a sack of dead weight and everything he was carrying barely moved when he swam. This was odd for Estevan, Titania, Tybalt, and Palilea. Merfolk didn't normally carry bags, nor wear armor, nor have spell books. They had shapeshifting magic to help with all of that, and it was kind of amusing to see how their friend who never studied or bothered to learn this basic magic, is now having to make do with land-stuff and land magic to survive. He was definitely going to attract attention.

And when Moss' friends asked why in the world he was stuffing his cooking utensils inside his bag and some seafood pasta, meat and other ingredients preserved in ice, not to mention a portable obsidian stove with heat runes that merfolk used in Cascatta's floating sea market to cook, when merfolk ate their food raw, he said that this was for Isa in case he wanted hot meals. He also had a water skin enchanted with the same charm as the little vial for his actual-sized Isa to hug for warmth.

As Isa came close, it indeed was Moss' favorite spot. It was a dip in the red sea grass plains, and with the trench and ceramiales, the goliath could hide unless someone swam directly above it.

Moss was already at the mouth of the goliath, arms glowing white and ready to hold back the water when Isa opened the great jaws. "Ready, Isa!"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

All Isa could hear is excited murmurs and footsteps going back and forth behind him as his eyes widened. Seeing the beautiful glowing pillars of coral and sea flowers waving gently in the water. The leviathan swam down the pit, hovering close to the seafloor as the red sea grass brushed the underbelly and sides. Then it planted itself snug within the confines of the trench and ceramiales. Hidden from plain view.

The redhead took a deep breath and sighed. Time to face his fear . . .

Isa gulped before he turned around, happy that he wore his wet suit since earlier . . .

He turned around to see the group of merfolk smiling and raised eyebrows as they watched Moss fussing over a few things. Asking him why is he bringing certain things and Isa overheard. Why is Moss so considerate of him? Isa couldn’t help but melt at how sweet he is. Perhaps he should help. Once they are underwater, he could cast an invisibility spell once they were out and about. After making sure Okami is ready as well, transformed into a sea creature, did Isa stopped stalling.

Once Moss is ready, Isa took a deep breath and opened the mouth of the goliath. Watching the waves of water about to rush inside-

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

After trying and maybe succeeding? to explain to Okami that he will still be Okami only smaller, and not to move far away from him or the octopus (he showed a limp baby octopi from the pantry) who will be Isa, and --- no, no, he can't eat the octopus --- Moss turned Okami into a shaggy sea bunny that he tucked in the pouch under his nape. The white sea slug poked its head out slowly and started absently bobbing up and down.

When the jaws opened, the water flooded in, only to curl back in on itself as Moss pushed the water back. "Alright, guys, go on! Me and Isa will catch up!" He said excitedly in Nazja. He gazed out into the colorful expanse like he was about to step into wonderland, and watched as one by one his friends swam out and free. Fulfilling his promise to them never hit him like this. He felt like he actually did good.

When Isa joined him, he offered a hand. "Ready, love?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa almost wanted to reached in and snuggle Sea-Okami when he spotted his white little fuzzy head, bobbing up and down.

Moss did‘the need to tell them twice. Tybaly, Palilea, Titania, and Estavan all flopped towards the crashing waters and dived in the long missed and familiar feeling of freezing cold waters. Yelling in their glee and excitement as they finally swam in water. Without fear of drowning! In their home!

Back inside the goliath, Isa gulped and shakily nodded, reaching out to hold Moss’ hand. He didn’t want to change yet, he wanted to jump in as human first. So as the water washed over them while they leaped outside, the first thing Isa did is hold onto Moss’ hand tightly and closed his eyes shut.

It’s definitely cold-!

Isa shivered, but it’s similar to being in the mountains of Windshear without his coat. Must be the strider suit that’s keeping him kind of warm in the depths. The redhead peeked through his lashes and let’s go of Moss’ hand, not wanting to hold him back as he can see happy shadowy figures of the merfolk swimming around in their joy.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss was surprised Isa didn't change and just nodded admiringly and encouragingly. He held on tightly back, as together they leapt into the waters of Moss' home.

It felt like Leor!

The depth strider allowed Isa to breathe underwater and, though scary and it felt like going against instinct to let drowning water into his nose, it felt like breathing cold heavy air. He found that his voice came out normally too instead of muffled.

Meanwhile, Moss floated still beside him, eyes closed, arms and fins wide, just feeling everything. Then he gazed at all the ocean before him happily, and then grinned at Isa. "Welcome to my home." he signed, and swooshed his tail, zooming forward.

But then Isa let go of his hand.

Moss looked back surprised and faltered to a stop. He swam back immediately. "Sorry, Isa, I shouldn't have gone so fast." he held his hand again gently.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Shocked at Moss’ words, Isa blinked owlishly. Then he smiled warmly at the tenderness the merman showed as he came back. What did he do to deserve this sweetness? As the redhead held onto his hand, he signed with the other. Wanting to copy everyone with Nazja.

”It’s not your fault, love. I was scared-“ but Moss is here with him, so he shouldn’t be afraid. He didn’t want to drag him down in his element and yet he came back thinking it was something else. So he wrapped his arms around his beau’s tightly, smiling bravely—-shaking but bright. Then he signed. “But I’m okay now! Let’s go!” Ready to take the speed.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back