• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss dipped his head humbly, "I will accept the prank." strands of long silver hair flowed down and he swept them back, as he looked up. "Since you were having a fever and I told Melgar what happened down there." he looked back to that time, remembering why he laid off telling Isa this very important detail of his life. "Sorry . . . I knew you didn't care much for your dad, so I thought I'd tell you later since I thought you'd be more upset while you were still having the fever. I should have told you after, though, when we were still traveling here."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa pondered for a moment, looking up to see Moss‘ expression. Then he grinned a bit, appreciating his reasoning. Okay, at least Moss had a reason for not telling him sooner and it wasn’t as long as he thought it was. Besides, he was right . . . He shouldn’t care and yet he does. His father is alive when his mother needed help . . . He left her to care for their son alone for some reason and he wanted to know why- Isa shook it off.

It’s not important. Moss’ needs come first this time.

“I’ll only forgive ya if ya cook seafood pasta~” Isa teased, gingerly tapping the tip of his small sculptured nose with his gloved finger. He leaned up to tenderly kiss his cheek. “Thank you for caring about me, love.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss smiled. "Alright, seafood pasta for breakfast it is." he blinked, chuckling when Isa tapped his nose, and leaned into his kiss. "You're welcome, thanks for being very sweet to me when we were underwater~" he caressed his cheek, then kissed his lips. "I had never felt my heart flutter from being offered a coconut before~"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Yes~ seafood pasta~” Isa quietly cheered and hummed as he leaned into Moss’ hand with his cheek. Fluttering his eyelids closed as his beau kissed him, smiling.

”Of course~ anytime, love~ anytime~” He purred happily, leaning up to kiss him once more.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss kissed back again, and ended up rolling on top of Isa and kissing him a lot more before they made they way back again to Tybalt's cottage before dinner.

That night, Moss sat cross-legged on the floor and laid the wooden box in front of Tybalt and opened the lid. A plume of midnight rose from the smoky blue marble within. "Here you go." Moss didn't look grumpy anymore. "With your tail back you're going to need someone to help you move around, like Estevan and Titania." he gestured at their two other friends and Okami who barked.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Dazed and walking with wobbly knees, Isa followed Moss to Tybalt’s house. Smiling warmly as if he was hammered in the head with cupid’s arrow while holding his beau’s hand.

That night, as Estavan and Titania catches up with Palilea whom is petting Okami excitedly, Tybalt had started to make dinner. When Moss showed him the orb, the father figure stared at it for a moment and grinned weakly. “Let’s eat first. I need my legs to cook—-not using them for cooking, I mean to walk there- . . . . You know what I mean.” He grumbled at the end, walking fast into the kitchen to hide his pinking face.

Moss can smell the food in the air as the sizzle became loud, seafood. Calamari with marinara and lemoned salmon with rice, to be exact. Isa had pulled a chair for his beau before sitting next to him; he had already helped the three other merfolk to chairs to sit on around the table. He leaned his head on Moss’ shoulder, just listening the old friends talk. Titania is making an effort to talk with Moss, wanting to know more of what he has been through, which caused Palilea to be starstruck at the stories.

“You kicked so much butt, Uncle Lysander!” Then she looked at Isa with the same look. “And it’s sooooo cool that you jump off a huge Goliath! While it exploded!”

”Moss almost pulled my ears off for not telling him beforehand ….I still feel guilty over it.” Isa said, smiling meekly at his beau then he stared at the trio of merfolk. “I’m more interested as to why ya are here though, Palilea.”

”After dinner!” Tybalt barked from the kitchen as he strides out with his dishes in hand. Placing them carefully on the wooden table. “Then we can talk about serious business.”

It seems like Tybalt wanted the air to stay light as much as he could, not wanting to break this one rare moment of peace the friends have together.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss started to look more at ease, smiling, as he watched Tybalt walk off. Isa can see his hope bubbling again, as he put the box away.

Moss too helped carry Estevan to a chair, before thanking Isa for helping his friends, and perked up at the chair pulling. Isa had never done that before, and he gave him a trying-to-hide-swooning-grin. Comfortably, he placed an arm around his shoulders, and absently traced his tattoos as he talked.

Ahh~ the smell of Tybalt's cooking brought him back to yesteryears. Lying around depressed in the shadows of a shack, while Tybalt took care of him and fed him. Estevan and Titania helping him get back on his feet, telling him they were with him all the way, bringing him out of that dark place he was in. Taking care of each other, encouraging each other, until the years of fruitless searching ground them down and hopelessness brought depression and anger. Then the yelling and fights happened. Titania holding them all together, crying. Moss getting fed up and afraid of where they were going had left on a ship. Then he got told off by the ship's captain to go back and do the hard thing because it's the most difficult thing to do, yeah, but it was also the most meaningful thing to Moss.

And now after ten years, no, wait, eleven to be precise now that the new year has already come, here they were. With tails and . . . and actually going home tomorrow. It felt sudden and surreal, but . . . happy. In a cautious way, but Moss felt like they could slowly rebuild.

Moss didn't hold anything back from his friends, as he continued from Windshear, to finding Isa again in Bird Village after being chased for almost two weeks by that Tuilpost. Their adventures, the confession, all the way until the explosion of Malus.

Palilea was a good audience with all her reactions and Moss created illusions for her, showing all that he's seen. It felt so surreal too to see her all grown up and talking normally. She'd been a small babbling guppy when he was banished.

When Isa said that he still felt guilty about not telling Moss about Malus, Moss was surprised, pausing his illusion of the lightning dust storm, and quickly hugged Isa, smothering his vision in white hair. "Hey, I forgive you. And I know you, and I accept that there will be times when there is not a moment to lose with me arguing with you about doing something dangerous. That and I don't want to hold you back from doing the crazy things that you love, so, it's okay, Isa. Just, come back to me safe, or alive, if injuries cannot be helped."

When Tybalt reappeared from the kitchen with food, Moss dipped the calamari in the marinara and took a bite and melted. This was very cheesy, but it tasted like friendship to him. Like he can feel Tybalt's apology. And he kind of unnecessarily offered to get napkins from the caravan (because he has napkins now for his food stall), chill everyone's drinks, and told Tybalt how his seasonings complimented the tomatoes well and didn't overpower them.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

With each caress on his inked skin, Isa would remind Moss of Okami whenever he gets bellyrubs. He’s practically melted on his shoulder with a dazed smile.

Palilea absolutely loved the illusions Moss provided as he told their adventures. Squirming in anxiety in the tense moments and gasping in awe at the cool epic ones. Though she quietened down when Moss started to comfort Isa after admitting his guilt. Her eyes going back and forth between the pair, along with Estavan and Titania as they watch Isa freeze within Moss’ arm—

Is he purring?!

The redhead melted in Moss’ arms with a love-sick smile and snuggled him back. “But I promised to tell ya. I want to fulfill that promise.” He purred happily. “Before anything including injuries.”

As Tybalt served everyone the food, he apprehensively watched Moss eat a calamari then he sighed quietly. Relieved that Moss liked it. He was happy that Moss wanted contribute, understanding his silent apology as Moss complimented his choice of seasoning. He grinned a bit, humbled. “I learned by trail and error.” He decided to share a few ideas with Moss about certain foods with certain seasonings. Finishing his food first, Isa just sat next to his beau and listened to the comfortable conversation.

When everyone is done, did Tybalt start the tail talk. “I still can’t believe this is it . . .” He looked at everyone. The box situated between his legs as he carefully opened it. “How are we going underwater? Better yet, Palilea dear-“ He called out.

”Why are you looking for Lysander?” Palilea frowned.

“ . . . Everyone is against the idea to hand over our crystal heart pieces. The king suspects something is wrong for the Queen to easily agree to that choice. There’s even a rumor that the sirens are controlling her somehow but we don’t know how. So . . . The king sent me here secretly. He believes Uncle Lysander can help convince the Queen to change her mind.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss chuckled, wishing he had not changed into legs, for now he wanted to wrap his tail around leh dazed Isa and just cuddle him. Instead he gently played with his fingers under the table.

The desire to just change into his tail and curl it around Isa became great, but he cannot do it with Palilea and his friends around, and so he just pulled him in really tight. "Alright, alright, luprisca." said Moss, a very unheard of and quite unique term of endearment that his friends knew, but was probably strange for Palilea for someone to call their loved one a horse shoe crab. But Tybalt, Estevan, and Titania knew that it was one of his favorite sea creatures because of how sweet it was towards caring for its babies.

He affectionately fed Isa calamari as they ate. Another surprising thing that Moss never did in public in Atlantis before as it had embarrassed him. But he was perfectly comfortable with Isa.

He perked up when Tybalt chose to converse with him too and he talked with him, feeling very happy to feel them moving forward.

After dinner he couldn't take it and excused himself for a moment, before returning, floating in the air with his tail and immediately snuggled Isa in a merman nest on the furs on the floor. He listened to Palilea and frowned. "That's very unlike Thera. She would never do that. This all sounds like she's being controlled and that our father is also being controlled. It sounds like we didn't win the war at all . . . I mean . . . my sister hates my guts for, well, starting the war in the first place. How in the world does our father think she'd listen to me of all merfolk?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

True, his friends and Palilea had stared at the couple, surprised of the affection Moss is showing towards Isa, and how much of it he is willing to show in front of them unabashedly. Titania thought they were cute, while Tybalt and Estavan were just surprised on how mushy-feely Moss is. Even feeding Isa who had no problem to just eat the food Moss offered to him. Blushing pink at the action before doing the same.

After dinner, Palilea nodded. Agreeing with him. “Thing is, he has tried to talk with the Queen, but she wouldn’t listen. She would pass him off, saying that everything is fine . . . Uncle, it’s not fine. Something is weird. Your dad thinks maybe you can snap her out of it—whatever that she’s under in. We don’t think she’ll listen, but . . . You’re definitely our last hope. Her friends went missing, so did her supporters in the aristocracy.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss looked alarmed. "She's definitely being manipulated somehow . . . Alright. I'll---we'll," he corrected, looking at Isa, " we'll go see what's going on when we get there." he nodded.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa smiled at Moss when he looked at him, nodding once in confirmation. Palilea brightened at his answer. “Thank you, Uncle! We should go now-“

”No.” Isa said. His brows furrowed. “You and your father is still recovering. It’s better to rest first than to just jump in . . . I know we’re taking the goliath and all, but better to be safe than sorry.” He was thinking of gathering food and logs for the fireplace—- might as well get ready for freezing temperatures.

Palilea nodded, grinning. “No wonder Uncle likes you. You’re kind-“

”You saw how he pulled out a chair for him too?” Titania cooed, causing the daughter to nodded enthusiastically. “And caring! And sweet-“

The more Palilea and Titania cooed over Isa and Moss being sweet to each other, the more bashful Isa became. Somewhat hiding his face in the crook of his beau’s shoulder and neck. Tybalt, seeing his reaction, grinned mischievously before joining in.

”Yes, look at them being all cute and cuddly with nicknames-“

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss grinned, hugging Isa tight. "I call him my cinnamon roll and luprisca~" he gazed down at Isa. "He even showed mercy to our enemies." he looked up at his friends contentedly. "I'm set up for life, guys. I'll be okay with Isa. We're going to bring you home, then I'll be living here in Leor with him as a chef!" he grinned. "He was going to give me his old caravan to be my food stall, but it got destroyed, and now we have a new caravan we designed together and it's got a great kitchen!"

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Completely red as a cherry, Isa leaned in to Moss‘ hug and growled in his embarrassment. Slightly glaring at his beau when he joined in the teasing—- but his glare came out to be more of pleading watery eyes. How he wanted to snap at all of them and say that he isn’t soft—-but but but-! Moss looks so happy-!

So Isa pouted, though he relaxed when he noticed that Moss wasn’t teasing. He was pointing out what they were planning to do in future rather happily and that lulled the redhead’s sense of being cool to a null. He sighed with a soft grin and melted within Moss’ arms.

To Estavan, whom stayed silent all this time, raised a brow and huffed in his quiet amusement. Watching how Moss seemingly tamed and soothed a hissing red cat. Tybalt teased some more, poking Isa only to get bitten by him. Quite literally.

”Ow!”

“ . . . I’m glad to hear your plans, Lysander.” Estavan muttered. “Maybe one day . . . We can come and visit you.”

Isa let’s go of Tybalt’s finger to stare at the orange merman as Titania and Palilea giggled and worried over Tybalt’s finger. He grinned.

”We’ll be sure to send ya a letter of where we live.”

———

Isa had parked the caravan near Tybalt’s house as the group of merfolk talked more. It was hesitant and awkward at times, but overall, it was relaxing. Not like before when it was tensed and filled with agony. The redhead had figured he would like to spend more time with his friends as he did so.

When it was time to leave for everyone to rest for tomorros’s journey, did Isa pick Moss up again and waved goodbye to everyone. Walking to the caravan’s door with Okami in tow.

”How are ya feeling, Love?” Isa asked, gently nuzzling Moss’ hair.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss laughed when Tybalt got bitten. That was a first. "Honestly, Isa isn't that comfortable with touches, even though we're very lovey-dovey. You have to ask permission, Tybalt~"

He perked up very happily at Estevan's words. "I . . . yes --- that would be --- that would be perfect, Estevan." he said humbly, containing his joy.

* * * *​

After the nice dinner, Moss felt like he was floating on a cloud. "I've never felt so light in years." he flung his arms up, tail swish-swashing. He looked back over at the warm firelight glowing out of the windows of Tybalt's hut and sighed contentedly. "I feel like I got my old family back." He smiled up at Isa, bright, with no worries at all. "Life is good, Isa~"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“To Atlantis”

“Noted.” Tybalt grunted shortly, narrowing his eyes at Isa who smirk with his choppers showing.

“I’m relieved to hear that, love~” He purred, nuzzling the merman’s smiling face with his own cheek. As the redhead opened the door and went inside their home, Isa had carefully placed Moss on their bed. Happy to see him this excited about rekindling the dying friendship. It’s a small step, but at least it’s a tiny step forward.

Or so it seems, seeing Moss this giddy about his friends.

While they went to bed, Isa had curled around Moss. Nuzzling his face into creamy white hair as he lightly tugged it’s strands, trying to lull his beau to sleep.

———

That morning, Moss would smell pancakes wafting the cooling air. The bed seemingly empty on a certain side. The blanket neatly tucked him and Okami into a burrito. Today, they were to leave to Atlantis with the goliath and Isa wanted to get ready. In case he gets too cold, he made sure to buy logs and flints and oil. Same for the kitchen. He filled it up with food— perhaps he was too nervous.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss sighed contentedly. "Estevan wants to visit us, and Tybalt talked to me, and Titania too, and they accept you!" he melted in Isa's arms, tail making long lazy sweeps. "Palilea also thinks you're cool~" he grinned. "Uncle Isa~"

He continued to chatter away as they made their way into the caravan. "Can't believe you bit Tybalt! Hahaha!"; "I'm feeling so hopeful, I think earning my sister's forgiveness isn't that far off either." ; and, "They couldn't help but swoon at your charms. Oh, if they had any idea how much of a luprisca you are, I may have to hide you away from them~"

After Isa gently placed him on the bed where his tail shrunk and parted into legs, Moss watched him change on his belly, legs waving in the air, still all melted with a faraway look just recalling the day.

As he remembered talking about their adventures, it suddenly struck him how Isa had been there through thick and thin. If Isa looked back at him, Moss was gazing at him in tender adoration.

When he got back into bed with him, Moss reached out and kissed Isa's hand. "Thank you for helping me get Panacea, Isa, and finding this goliath, and helping me get Tybalt, and for choosing me and flirting with me during daytime." he smiled, and kissed his hands again.

Isa curled around him and Moss snuggled warmly into his embrace.

"When we're done here, let's go wherever you want to go, do whatever you want to do~ I want to make you as happy as I am happy right now, Isa~"

* * * *​

The next day, Moss, all sleepy with tousled hair, entered the kitchen going, "Whoaaa . . .you really prepared." he chuckled, hugging Isa around the waist and kissing his cheek.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa chatted away with him in their short walk to the caravan. “He got his first warning, now he got his second.”, “I hope so. I really do, Love~”, and “Hahah! They can try, but my eyes are only on ya.” He purred that last part, smiling.

It’s nice to see him this happy.

As he pulled his shirt off, wanting to sleep, Isa felt a familiar stare and peeked over his shoulder. His ears turned red as he turned back around, now timid as he put his sleep shirt on. Then he settled in bed, ready to snuggle Moss only to have his hands held. His face turned red again. Wha-what’s with the smooshy mushy feelings?! It’s making him feel giddy— is he about to kiss his hand- he is!! AHHHHH.

Isa froze before melting with a melty warm smile, absolutely swooned. “Ya will never let that down, will ya?” He muttered, not at all bothered. So he kissed the merman several times before wildly snuggling him, sighing noisily with a smile.

Then he heard his beau’s words. Causing him to flutter his eyelids closed. “Let’s search for our land home in the Highlands…by Bird village . . .” He dazed off to sleep.

——-

Isa flipped a flapjack, barely catching it with the sizzling pan as arms wrapped around him. Then he grinned nervously. His body is trembling, relaxing the moment he had contact with Moss’ heat around him. Indigo eyes peeked by the small mountain of logs he hid away behind the sofa, hoping Moss wouldn’t notice yet.

“I just want to make sure everything will be okay . . .” He muttered, happy that his tone is steady this time. All they needed to do now is wait for the others to join the couple and off they go . . . Into the sea. . . And towards a realm that’s filled with cold . . . Water . . .

Isa gulped nervously.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

"Never~" Moss grinned, accepting the wild snuggles and enthusiastically made out with Isa.

At his answer, he turned his head around for a moment and kissed his forehead. He entwined their hands together and squeezed. "Alright, love~" He snuggled into him.

In the dark, lit by the dim glow of moonlight that pooled through the curtains, Moss stared at their hands, pleasantly enjoying the warmth, and listened to the soft breathing of the one he was going to spend the rest of his life with. It felt like happiness and upon happiness was stacked on his heart today, something that he wasn't used to that he felt that his heart was bursting and he didn't know what to do with it. He didn't feel sleepy at all. He sighed, just simmering in the thoughts of what their home is going to be like. He still wanted to ask Isa if he'd like to live in Bird Village instead, but that's for another time. He listened to his love's breathing, the familiarity lulling him to sleepiness. He gently squeezed Isa's hand again, not enough to wake him. And just spent the next couple of minutes gazing out the stained glass window contentedly thinking about the home they are going to build there, before he too fell asleep.

* * * *​

The next day, Moss quickly cupped Isa's cheek. "Isa?" he was nervous, but Moss knew he wanted to go anyway. He smiled encouragingly. "We got this. I'll help. What else needs doing?" he looked around the caravan and noticed the mountain of logs and stared up at it.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Warm hands cupped his cheeks, slightly turning his head. Indigo eyes stared into teal ones, his breath held as he could hear Moss’ next words; ‘Maybe you shouldn’t go-‘ He swears if Moss says that-

Yet his beau surprised him, supportive in his actions despite knowing of his anxiety. Isa blinked owlishly, his lips stretched into a weak but grateful smile. The merman can see the trembling sprout waving it’s leaves.

“Have something for Okami to play while underwater or we could leave him to Poppy to look after?”

Once the merfolk came inside the caravan, did Isa move the caravan closer to the foggy beach shore, waiting for Moss to come up with the leviathan. He had to hold back his laugh; the mer-friends were in awe at the sight of the goliath. More so that Moss had driven it.

”Ya haven’t seen anything yet.” Isa purred at them, moving the caravan inside their large ride before parking it in the middle.

Zer0 Zer0

7501c1f82e44daf18e9b2c181b3831d5.jpg
- Moss Adamaris -

"I'd rather leave him up here with Poppy." said Moss. He looked sadly over to their bedroom where their doggy was still sleeping. "I'm going to miss the fluffer, but it's safer up here."

Moss took half an hour to say good-bye to Okami, handing over the polar bear dog's two half-barrel bowls to him, mixing jar for leftovers and mush, his grooming kit, and an old shirt (he also asked Isa if he had an extra shirt he won't be using anymore) for Okami to sniff in case he misses them, to Poppy, and telling him that he eats enough for ten people, though he eats anything.

Okami was pretty absent-minded when Moss told him he had to stay and was smooshing his cheeks and squeezing them affectionately--- while ignoring all the stares from the village who just saw a goliath come out of the water and what's more have Moss come out of its mouth like it's the most normal thing to do --- but when Moss said "Stay with Poppy." and the caravan started going inside without him, he barked, restlessly padding the sand.

"Stay!" Moss came out of the goliath, looking very sad.

Okami whined and disobeyed, bounding over to them to go in the caravan, but Moss stopped him with a hand sign and the polar bear dog rolled over showing his belly and started licking and whining worriedly.

"Isa I think he thinks we're leaving him! --- No, we're not leaving you," he hugged their dog, petting his cheeks and squeezing, it's only for a while, Okami --- wait, what am I doing?" said Moss, realizing something. He pulled out a piece of bird beak from his component pouch and crushed it into snow, as teal Atlantean runes swirled up his arms. 'We aren't leaving you, Okami, we are just going underwater for some time, we'll come back. I just don't want to coop you up in the goliath.'

And for the first time, he understood his dog. 'But Okami love you! Okami coming.' he slowly mournfully woofed. Moss became teary-eyed.

'I know, buddy, but what if the goliath ---'

'What go-layat?'

'The . . . this big snake!'
Moss gestured at the entrance. 'What if the sea comes inside? You won't have a place to go, you might drown, and we'll be leaving the goliath under the water for a while, so you'll be alone.'

'Okami alone many times, but you come back always to Okami.'
he continued to look at Moss with mournful eyes.

Moss looked at Isa hesitantly, then back at Okami. 'We . . . we might be gone for days. I'm sorry, buddy, but we'll come back so you can stay here and wait for us here, okay?'

It took another half hour, but eventually, after much rubs and promising many times that they are not abandoning him, Moss had to actually ask Isa to use his shadow claw to gently bring Okami back to Poppy because the polar bear dog didn't want to get up from the floor of the goliath's mouth. Moss hugged their doggy again, who finally said, 'Okay . . . Okami will stay with Puppy. . .'

'Alright, thank you, Okami. Be good to --- er, Poppy, okay? Not Puppy.'

Okami tilted his head in confusion.

'Never mind.'
he patted his head. 'We'll come back. Promise.' he smiled, and waited for Isa to say his last good-bye's before clapping Poppy on the shoulder. "Please take very good care of him. I don't know if you have another polar bear dog or chocobo, but the company of another pet has always made him happy."

And off he went into the goliath, that descended down the depths and headed for The Pillars of Hercules.

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa felt his heart break little by little the more he heard Okami’s sad noises as he hopped out of the caravan to walk towards the mouth of the goliath. Where Moss and their big fluffy pupper is. Only to feel his heart cracking some more when he heard Moss’ conclusion. Yeah, he knows. It was his idea to leave Okami with Poppy and Poppy loves animals. He has a whole spot just for his pets and plays with them everyday. Okami will be happy to be with Poppy while they were out—but he looks so sad right now—

Oh Ancient Loki, this is hard. However they couldn’t take Okami. It might get dangerous and he needs air to breathe- however as Isa watched Okami wanting comfort, whining and revealing his belly in confusing—- ahhhh, gosh. He felt like he was about to abandon their family in a horrible area that’s filled with demons! Maybe there is a way for Okami to stay with them? His brain started racking.

Just as he was about to use Shadow claw to lift Okami, Isa paused as he stared at Okami and his lip quivered. “I caaaaaaaaan’t.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss looked at Isa like he knows, but then . . . he looked at Okami who rolled away from the shadow claw and submissively crawled over to Isa and licked his hands, revealing his belly to him.

"He thinks we're leaving him because he did something bad." said Moss, listening to Okami. "He loves us so he wants to come with us. He doesn't believe me when I say we're coming back because he always stays in the caravan. But now we're taking the caravan but he's not in it."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Oh gosh, his heart broke.

Letting shadow claw haze away, Isa gathered Okami’s head on his lap as he sat down. Then hugged him and snuggled him with his face-

“Can’t we take him? Maybe change his form so he can come with us?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I can, like how I turned you." said Moss, still weighing the risks. He looked at Okami. "DARN IT OKAY, LET'S BRING HIM! POPPY! I NEED OKAMI'S STUFF BACK!" he went over to the man.

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back