• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Isa Bianchi -

At Moss’ offer, Isa placed each ragnite onto his arms before diving again. Wanting a shell fossil to add on their bookshelf or kitchen table.

“That’s still cool.” He replied, smiling at their little findings. Kicking his legs lazily as he automatically reached to hold onto the merman’s side fin.”This . . . Is a nice memory.” He’s going to remember this moment, where he finally got to swim and even dived underwater on his own terms. His eyes looked at the treasures, the little sprout on his head is still trembling but it’s leaves were bouncing happily.

”I wonder how this place is somehow connected to a body of water that seemed never ending. It’s not connected to the earth and yet, it still has enough to create a waterfall.” Isa muttered before sighing. “. . . I never thought I would dive without a safety line . . . Thank ya, Moss. For teaching me.”

Isa leaned in to kiss him, smiling. “Can we . . . Swim together more often?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss finally came close enough to wrap both side fins around Isa, one curling around his hand, splayed open.

"I'm glad you're enjoying this!" This was probably the first time Isa had spoken this way about swimming and he mentally chided himself for persuading Isa to swim during a freezing heavy rain in their beach long ago. What was fun for him was not fun for Isa.

"Maybe one day we can find out when we live here?" he said softly, arms full of fossils and gems, and booped Isa's forehead with his lips. He melted when Isa leaned in, almost dropping his precious trinkets. "You're welcome~" he muttered, dazed. "You're doing well, Isa~" and then nodded. "Of course. We'll be swimming a lot when we get to Cascatta. I can show you Delphi, the nearest emporia, and Mykonos the last kome before we descend to the Pillars of Hercules~ Er, or mybe after because I think my friends would want to immediately go to their families."

As someone who grew up in the southern shores of the Forbidden Forest, Isa knew that merefolk had different names for a village that had its own purpose. Emporia were trading settlements, and most of the merfolk in Cascatta's sea market hail from the emporia Delphi. Kome was just an ordinary village and Isa knew that the kome Mykonos was where the weather-controlling sea giants live and where fishermen go to offer gold in exchange for them to calm storms.

As soon as Moss said 'families' his shoulders drooped, and once again he had that same anxious guilty look when he chose to go to Barad Eithel first instead of going to Windshear.

He was a bad friend having a vacation while his friends were drinking and depressed . . . and missing their families right now. Moss glanced off to the southern sky, then closed his eyes, and as quickly as his shoulders drooped, his easy smile was back on that Isa could have sworn he imagined that guilty look from earlier. No, he wasn't going to ruin Isa's wonderful time with these thoughts. There is a time to share his feelings but now wasn't it, right now was for Isa's nice memory.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

“Yeah~ when we find our forever land home.” He muttered, cheeks turning red at the thought.

Isa observed Moss’ face. His happy smile softened to a gentle frown. Then his lips pinched as he reached up to cup Moss’ pale cheeks. Wanting to comfort him somewhat. His smile came back, though now bright and confident. He doesn’t believe in that fake smile. “Of course after! Friends come first once we reach Cascata.“ He kissed his cheeks and eyes.

”Once we drop off what L needs, we’ll leave as soon as possible. We can travel through the skies if ya wanna go faster. I have no problem with that.” Isa offered his ideas of what to do, wanting to help ease the merman’s anxiety. The anxiety will always be there, Isa is aware, however it’s best to create plans to sooth that out.

“We can leave as soon tonight’s moon reveals it’s face, so no need to hide your feelings, Love.” Isa cooed at the end, kissing his entire face until finally kissing his lips at the end.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss smiled tenderly at the reddening Isa. With a breath, the rippling water beside him froze into a plank of ice, and he carefully placed Isa's collection there, freeing his arms to gently wrap around him. Moss had the warmest look. "Yes, our forever home~" his chest swelled, as he carefully took his ring hand and kissed the beautiful band there.

When Isa cupped his face Moss realized Isa knew him too well for him to be able to pretend. He blinked many times not knowing how to be. On one hand very grateful Isa cares for his friends, in the other wanting to give Isa the rest and preparation needed to go underwater.

He had realized that he cannot love two things at the same time back when he decided to go to Barad Eithel, and he had chosen Isa. Until now he still chooses Isa, but he had no heart to admit to him that he had long placed the friends who got banished for him second.

"Yes, alright." said Moss, feeling that guilty twinge. "Let's leave tonight." And he hugged him tighter now, his kisses looking for comfort.

That night, as soon as the moon rose into the night sky they were off, with the waving farewells of the folks from Bird Village, and a gift of three jelly cakes, and an airship left behind.

Katsuya Katsuya

- To Cascata -

Isa’s breath hitched as his entire face turned red, watching Moss’ lips gently press on the band that binds them together. His heart fluttered in his enamored glee. Their forever home . . . It’s so close to them now. They just don’t know where yet, but he didn’t care. They have time to talk about it. For now, he is happy that Moss is happy.

”Okay.” Isa smiled, comforting Moss with kisses, and stopping after every word. “Let’s.” Kiss. “Go.” Kiss. “Tonight.” Kiss.

As the moon reveals her face, the couple had said their farewells and left. Riding inside the leviathan and went up to the skies to hide above the clouds.

———-

The two to three days travel to Cascata is chaotic. What do you expect when traveling with a bunch of tricky and energetic demon hunters? Christine had fun making their baths explode with red bubbles and dying their bodies. Isa had fun making revenge plots when he got them to eat croaking cookies, thanks to Moss’ cooking. Poppy and Andrew could only shake their heads while Oak laughed his head off. It was nice despite knowing that they had a mission to do.

Once they reached the village, however, Moss would notice the difference from before and after he left. It was lively before and now . . . It seemed like a ghost town. There barely anyone outside, not even the food vendors and stalls were open, covered under snow and icicles. The oceans were empty. No singing or talking.

The caravan parked next to the town’s house hall where the town’s leader greeted them. An elderly man who depended on a wooden and shabby staff to walk, white bushy brows covered his eyes. ”Welcome. Welcome. Thank you for coming.”

”Of course.”Oak smiled. “We shall start searching for clues for the missing folks now. The elves will keep the borders closed.”

”Ohhh. . . They are here?” The leader, Ol’ man Simon, feebly asked. Oak nodded. “Yes. It’s to ensure no one suspicious leaves.“

As the hunters left on their search, Isa stopped Oak for a moment. “Would it be okay if Moss and I went somewhere first?”

”Sure. We’ll be at the shores, should ya wanna look for us.” And with that, the redhead sighed. “Thank ya.”

Once they left, Isa reached for Moss’ hand and looked at him with a smile. “Shall we visit your friends?”

Zer0 Zer0

94E61D75-F3FD-48C4-9AEF-C2D18C6D3FD6.jpeg
- One Month & One Week Later -
" March 3, 601 "

Moss made happy mwah noises, tail flapping, with Isa's punctuated kisses. And wondered why in the world does he hide his feelings when he could come clean and be with Isa like this.

* * * *​

The few days of travel to Cascatta got Moss grinning and laughing. He missed having other people traveling with them, telling Poppy about the sea creatures of his home realm and watching Okami jumping all delighted to have another playmate, preparing pranks together with Isa, asking Christine for more Isa stories and showing her his cheesy romance novels, asking Oak to recall demon hunter stories, and even asking Andrew what he'd like to eat and making that delicious with no pranks.

The reason why the demon hunters were in Cascata though clicked in a sudden drop of dread when he saw that the village looked deserted and Oak mentioned missing people. And he suddenly bolted, grabbing Isa's hand, not knowing if he was going to find sleep, or death, or nobody in the houses of his friends. "Isa, I'm going to check Titania's place, will you please check Tybalt's?!" At the same time his hands glowed as he sent a message spell to Estevan asking where he was.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa yelped when Moss suddenly grabbed his hand and they bolted out before Oak could say goodbye. The redhead kept up with his beau, frowning in worry, and nodded. “Yeah! I’ll check Tybalt! Smoky!!”

Indigo flames suddenly bursted, lighting the empty streets with blue momentarily as a loud and heavy thump echoed. Isa squeezed Moss’ hand and let’s go. Revving his bike.

”I’ll message ya!” Then he left with snow flying in the air from the wheels, quickly becoming smaller and smaller until no one can see him in the short and dark distance.

Moss?’ Answered Estavan, weary.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

'Are you safe? Are Tybalt and Titania okay? You have thirty words to reply to me!' said Moss, as the same time he skidded to a halt in front of Titania's small hut that had a torn fish net hanging outside. "TITANIA?!"

- Isa Bianchi -

‘Y-yes, I am. Are you? I saw Titania yesterday-‘

It was quiet at first, but he can hear soft footsteps coming closer to the door. “Hello?” He can hear a sleepy and familiar voice from the other side of the door before it creaked open. Revealing a sleepy Titania who’s rubbing her eye with a curled fist.

’Moss? What’s the matter?’

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

"Tanny!" Moss hugged her around the neck. He had long braided hair now. And pale skin??And at the corner of her eye, his engagement ring glimmered in the sunlight.

"O, thank goodness." he murmured in Nazja. Then teal instead of blue Atlantean runes swirled up his arms, as he withdrew, smiling, pulling out something from his spell component pouch. "I thought you guys might have been kidnapped, we had a run in with some sirens who had a heart crystal." he said at the same time to Titania and Estevan's mind.

His fear melted away to the good news he'd been brimming to say. "So, I'm back! And I have very good news, Tanny. THE best. Will you come with me to Tybalt's place?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Cascata Del Oceano -

The petite woman let’s out a ‘Wah!’ as arms wrap themselves around her thin neck and shoulders. Blinking her dark eyes in surprise and confusion as to why a stranger knows her nickname. That is until she pushed him away at an arms length, her hands still on his shoulders and took in his facial features. “Lysan? Is that you?” She asked in disbelief, spotting the differences and—-

“You’re pale again! And long hair- is that a ring?! What do you mean you have good news? What is going on?!” She sounded agitated at the end, huffing in her confused state. “What do you mean kidnapped- oh . . . You mean of the sirens—-what?! They had a piece of the-“

She hesitated, afraid to come out of her hut, but sighed. If this good news is so good, then- ” . . . Okay. I’ll come with you to Tybalt’s place.”

And so the short woman left with Moss, fast walking to Tybalt’s secluded house. It was quiet between, she didn’t have any questions nor was she curious enough. Moss could tell that she’s dreading on what this good news is and afraid of coming out because of what’s going on with the sirens. She only left the house since it’s towards a place they all visited once in a while.

Then they saw a familiar and tall-ish figure that was heading to Tybalt’s place, short brown hair that’s kept relatively well. His walking seemed more calm and composed. His head turned around towards the pair and simply waved at them. “Hello Tanny, hi Lysand-!” He waited until they reached him, staring at Moss for a moment.

” . . . I‘m going to guess that your good news has something to do with your appearance?” Estavan asked calmly, a happy yet bittersweet sparkle glimmered in his eyes. So he walked together with the pair. When they got closer to Tybalt’s hut however, the trio can see Smoky outside of the hut. The door left wide open as a warm light hurriedly moved around only for a lanky redhead to come out. He hadn’t noticed the trio, his tone made his dismay obvious. A shaky gloved fist curled tightly while his back faced them.

”Moss . . . I can’t find Tybalt.” Isa muttered quietly, sending the message to his beau’s head.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Yes. Yes, and yes! The best news, but I want to tell you and everyone together." said Moss excitedly.

He waved when he saw Estevan. "Hi, Estevan! Er, yes . . ." said Moss feeling that twinge of guilt again. "It's- it's good news for you guys as well." he said timidly.

Then he heard Isa. He rounded on his friends. "Where's Tybalt?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Cascata del Oceano -

Estavan could only stare at Moss’ timid demeanor. “I see.“ He could only smile his bittersweet smile before walking with them.

The pair looked confused. “We haven’t seen Tybalt since a week ago. He asked us to give him some space, so we did.” Then Estavan picked up on what’s worrying Moss, his breathe hitched. Dread filled his being.

“Oh no . . . you don’t think-?” Titania gasped, a hand covering her mouth. ”No, Tybalt!? Where are you?! Tyballlllllt!” She was about to run off to find their friend only for Estavan to grab her wrist and tugged her back.

”We can’t separate at night. Remember? The sirens will kidnap us-“

”But Tybalt-“

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Okay, the demon hunters are here, they're here to help look for missing people, I'll tell them Tybalt is missing, okay?" he placed a hand on Titania's shoulder. "Isa! Isa we're here!" he went over to him.

"Isa, I'll go tell Christine my friend is missing, is it okay if you could give my friends panacea?" he hurriedly pulled out the box of the precious cure.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa perked up at Moss’ voice, spinning in his spot to see two more people next to Moss; one distress and teary while the other stern and worried. He jogged up to them, overhearing his beau’s comfort towards his friends. His eyes sharpened at the suggestion.

”Moss, no. I can tell Christine from here. . . Besides, I think your friends would prefer that ya give them Panacea.“ The redhead warmly smiled at the distraught pair who looked at Isa like he was weird. Why is he smiling at them like that? “After all . . . That was your goal, right? To give them back their tails.”

Titania gasped and Estavan snapped his head around to stare at Moss, mouth gapping. “Wait, what? You . . . That’s why you look like before? But wait, you have legs?”

”We can talk more inside, where it’s safe.” Isa insisted, reaching out to grab Moss’ left hand and squeezed. “Come on. I know you’re worried, but best we stay indoors for now.”

There’s three merfolk on his hands now and Isa isn’t about to lose any of them tonight.

The pair didn’t believe in Isa’s words and yet, there’s proof. There’s proof that Moss really did find a cure for their curse . . .

Titania held onto Estavan’s arm and silently pulled, tugging him to go inside of Tybalt’s house. The redhead’s smile softened to a frown and sighed. He squeezed Moss’ hand. “Come on, Love.”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

"Alright." Moss breathed. He forgot Isa can do that. He breathed again, trying to vanquish the vision of Tybalt drowning. But he should be doing something. This was Isa being kidnapped all over again.

All he could do was nod at Estevan and hurriedly go inside with Isa.

Suddenly, as Titania and Estevan got settled on a pile of colorful furs, Moss stopped walking. He felt like he was going into a dark mine where he didn't know if he was going to come out okay. Then Isa held his hand.

"Alright." This was all his fears coming at once. Will this be enough for his friends to forgive him? Will Isa be ashamed of him? Isa knows him. Still. He couldn't help but feel embarassed around him since he witnessed all the delays Moss did before tackling his promise to his friends.

Yet this hand holding him . . . Isa has seen all that and still looks at him the way he does. Without judgement. It made him braver.

Moss sat in front of his friends, putting the precious box before them and then opening its lid. Inside were the three smoking blue marbles.

"This is Panacea. One for each of you. It turned me back. Hold on." And he went behind the curtained kitchen for a moment, before pulling away the moth eaten cloth, revealing him floating in his merman form. Looking breathless, hoping that they understand he was sorry.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Noticing Moss’ hesitation, Isa waited until he felt like he can move again. Squeezing his hand to remind him that he’s here and he won’t leave. It was a few minutes, but his beau pushed himself to go inside and Isa couldn’t be anymore proud. The door closed behind them and they settled. The redhead sat next to Moss as he pulled out the box; catching Titania’s eye once more while Estavan blankly stared at Moss.

Titania looked back at the box and gasped once more, leaning in, and felt the refreshingly cold fog on her legs. Then she looked up when Moss stood and hid behind a curtain—

“ . . . You really found it . . . I can’t believe you di-“

”Then how come you can switch your form?“ Estavan questioned, his smile is flat and not convinced. “Are you using illusions? Decided to make this as a sick joke-“

”Moss was gifted by a spirit, giving him the ability to change his tail.” Isa piped up calmly. “Before that, however, he took one of the panacea and broke his curse. . . . . So don’t assume things.” He growled quietly at the end.

”. . .”

”I believe you, Lysan.” Titania cuts in, reaching for the smoky orbs, and took a deep breathe. Her dark eyes pinned on Moss, she gave a weak grin. “Besides, nothing wrong with trying, right?” Then she drank the liquid before Estavan could stop her. Suddenly, her form glowed from white to a soft coral pink. Atlantean runes swirled around her arms and legs that are molding together and elongating into a beautiful lavender, soft pink, and gentle yellow tail. Her hair grew longer too, up to her waist. Suddenly her glow gathered towards her chest, with three pulses, the seal is broken and there before their eyes; Titania is a mermaid.

She blinked her eyes open, revealing a lavender color. Her webbed hands touched everywhere she could reach. Her weak grin changed to a gape and it slowly turned to a bright smile. “My tail! My tail!” She started to cry as Estavan patted her back. He frowned sternly.

”That doesn’t mean anything. We still can’t go back home-“

”We have a goliath that can swim underwater.” Isa snarled, his temper flared for a second before he could calm down. “We’re planning to get everyone back to Atlantis and then leave back to Leor.”

” . . . Oh.” Estavan looked at the nervous Moss, taking in how breathless is. Normally, Moss would boost about these sorts of things, so to see him this sorry instead of happy . . . The floating merman would see a slight change in Estavan‘s eyes. Less distant and more expressive.

”Okay . . . I’ll believe in you.” And so, he reached in to grab an orb and drank it’s content. Isa huffed. Titania sniffed, wiping her nose with her arm before smiling at the couple. “Thank you!“

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

"No, it's not a joke." said Moss calmly. "This is real. And I said I wouldn't do that again." He floated closer to them.

"You can even touch my tail." he pleaded. He didn't have the heart to stand up to Estevan's well-deserved mistrust, and so was secretly glad when Isa stood up for him.

He looked to Titania with hope however, and breathed this time with relief when he saw in her eyes one of the gaps in the bridge of their friendship filling up.

He smiled, holding Isa's hand that also had a ring that seemed to be of the same make in the same finger as Moss', when, after ten long years, she was finally a mermaid once more. He approached, Isa could see him longing to hug her, but stopped at Estevan's stern frown.

At his words he felt the bridge he thought was starting to repair crumble. His mouth opened but no words came out. If this wasn't good enough, what could be? He was despairing again, and tried to think of something to say.

And then Isa snarled. And Estevan looked at him again, and maybe . . . maybe that bridge isn't falling. Because Isa is helping keeping it up. Moss squeezed his hand tightly.

"Okay . . . I'll believe in you."

Moss breathed his biggest sigh of relief yet. He was more afraid of this conversation than taking on two goliaths, but now, as Estevan transformed, orange Atlantean runes flowing down from his back, legs melding into an auburn brown, streaked with white and flecked with amber tail, he felt a weight he had been so used to carrying that he forgot it was there, lift off from his shoulders.

Moss just stared at Estevan, waiting, hopeful.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa silently waited with Moss, watching Estavan’s change to be done. Once he opened his eyes, it revealed a warm amber, replacing his dull brown color from before. The orange merman raised his webbed hands up, flexing them slowly before looking past his fingers to see his tail. That he can move, making the fins wiggle. Then he sighed a long sigh.

“Okay . . . Okay.” Estavan started, hesitating on his words. Thinking on how to say what he really feels after so long of numbing his emotions. “It’s too early to forgive . . . But this is . . . Thank you . . . For keeping your promise.”

Isa squeezed Moss’ hand, their rings glimmered. Which caught Titania’s eye again, wiping her tears away, and hiccuping her words. “A-are you guys together-together? Who are you?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss quivered with contained happiness. "You're welcome, Estevan." he whispered. "And, this is enough." he nodded humbly.

His tail swished, just watching them. He looked at Isa and grinned like the sun, but a little bit teary, squeezing his hand back. "O!" he clapped a webbed hand to his forehead in realization. "Titania, Estevan, this is Isa, my fiancé. Isa, this is Estevan and Titania." he warmly said in Nazja, and looked at Isa like he couldn't express how grateful he was to have him. "He helped me get the panacea, Tanny, and, he saved my life," he glanced at the scar around his right shoulder, "many times and . . . in more than ways than one." he smiled at him. "He's one of the demon hunters of Loki and he'll be coming with us to Atlantis. And the goliath, he was the one who got that too." he added, a little anxious about what they thought of Isa. And also of Moss being gay.

Moss has never courted a merman or man.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa peeked at Moss and his tail, seeing swish made him smile warmly. He loves seeing him happy. He raised their connected hands and kissed his knuckles without qualms as he hears Moss introducing him to his friends. His smile stretched to an impish grin at his friends however; the little sprout on his head calmly swayed side to side. It’s leaves twitching and curling the tips before uncurling.

It’s nice to finally meet my love’s friends.” Isa purred in nazja, causing Titania to blush and Estavan’s brows raised up. That’s surprising, they never remembered Lysander being interested in men before. He usually went with mermaids and yet here he is, with a man—- a man who looks like trouble. Demon Hunter?!

But . . . He saved Lysander many times, it seems . . .

Isa cares for Lysander a lot and vise-versa. For him to talk about their situation and conundrum…

Estavan sighed once more, ruffling his own hair before smiling at the couple. Seemingly confused but accepted it. “Still good at surprises, huh?” He looked at Isa and nodded.

”Thank you . . . For looking out for Lysander.”

Isa snorted, looking away from them. “It’s natural for me to do so.” Titania giggled, noticing the flush of pink across the redhead’s cheeks. Indigo eyes peeked at his beau. “Imma go message Christine. I’ll be back soon.” With a brief kiss on Moss’ cheek, Isa went outside. Leaving the trio of broken friends together. Alone.

That’s when Titania started talking. Asking Moss of his adventures as she couldn’t believe that Moss went through to achieve hid promise. When Isa came back, he told the trio of merfolk that they were to stay inside for the night while the demon hunters hunted outside.

”We’ll get news should they find Tybalt.” Isa mentioned.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Yeah, though really they're really not surprises I planned for." Moss chuckled, kind of shy with his blush showing from Isa's hand kiss.

He nodded when Isa started to go, deciding to trust that Isa, Christine and the others got this. He watched him leave, smiling and more at ease despite his worries for their friend.

He was glad when Titania started to talk, because he didn't know how close his friends would want him to be with them. And he began at the beginning, meeting Isa here, Isa saving Tybalt, and their journey across Windshear's southern mountains and the ruins of Elunore.

When Isa came back Moss had brought Okami inside, had his jelly cakes served, and was talking to them about finding the katulu camp after their exploration of the mines. Looking more comfortable than he's seen him today.

"Did --- did you message Tybalt? I tried earlier many times, but there was no response." He said a little anxiously to Isa.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

To Titania, it was a good distraction. To ask Lysander of his adventures while they waited indoors. She wouldn’t be able to stand the silence as their anxieties brewed over. So she decided to ask. Estavan wasn’t paying much attention, seeing as he hadn’t spoken a word after thanking Isa. So she felt like she had to break this tension somehow.

She hadn’t moved to pet Okami nor did she grab the cakes. Estavan did, out of habit of not wasting food. Humming in quiet delight on how delicious the jelly cakes were. Since when did Lysander make jelly cakes? He didn’t ask, letting his mind wander off again while munching on the jelly desserts.

His attention was brought back to reality when Moss asked the question. “I tried after you messaged me. I didn’t hear him.”

”No. I don’t know Tybalt well enough to message him, love.” Isa frowned before grinning. “Though we do have a break through. Poppy has found a survivor by the shore and they are still conscious. Christine told me that they are questioning him right now. So now, we have a chance to find all the missing folks if he remembers how to get to the sirens’ hideout.”

”That was fast . . . Didn’t you get here a few minutes ago?” Estavan asked.

”We can work fast when opportunities happen.” Isa replied smoothly.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss knew he cannot rush to have Titania be in complete good terms with him, so he kept quiet in understanding when she did not eat his cake which was a pod of black coffee white chocolate orcas swimming in a sapphire like desert-fruit ocean jelly that tasted like mild caramel with a sponge cake bottom mixed with toasted nuts, and a little red octopi tucked in a shell in the corner. Though Okami didn't seem to have this qualm and sniffed her and Estevan enthusiastically.

Moss chuckled and just continued to just tell her about how he dove down a frozen bridge on a cliff while riding a bucking clockwork broncho to escape the green fireballs of the angry squidies, knowing Isa was going to save him.

When Isa returned he perked up at the news of the survivor, and brimmed with pride when Estevan commented that Isa and his friends were fast. He quietly willed all the spirits of the southern lights to make them like Isa more.

"Thank you, luprisca. Come have cake if you like~" Moss scooted a bit on the rug even though there was more than enough space for Isa. "Can I go help look once you guys know where the hideout is? I know these waters well."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Titania blinked when Okami sniffed her and with a tiny sweet smile, she petted his head briefly. Hesitant in her approach before she listened some more. Only to gasp about him riding a mechanical bronco. “Woaaaaah . . . Weren’t you scared?”

At the offer of cakes, Isa perked up with a warm and hungry smile. “Cakes? Ya made them?” He sounded excited. He sat next his beau and he started to wolf down the sweets. Estavan could only stare at the gluttonous demon Hunter.

“These are yummy, Love~ Thank ya~” He hummed, cheeks full as he pressed his lips against Moss’ cheek. Scooting closer to sweetly nuzzle him before swallowing his food. Then he tilted his head, paused, and slowly nodded.

”Ya sure, Mi mare? I rather ya don’t go alone . . .” Isa worried before sighing. He knows Moss well enough that he is willing to save his friend from danger. “I’ll come with ya as an octopus, in case the sirens capture ya. . . . I can surprise them.”

”You don’t mess around, do you?” Estavan commented, bringing Isa’s gaze to him. His smile twisted into an impish grin. “Oh, I love messing around, especially pranks. Pranks are fun~ Pranks are even better when it’s against an enemy~”

Isa looked completely devious and demonic when he said that. The orange merman stared at him, thinking that something must have happened for him to show that sort of face before looking at Moss. “You had to pick a crazy prankster, huh?”

”Would it be okay if we helped out on finding Estavan?” Titania chimed. “I know it’s dangerous, but I don’t want to sit here and worry-“

”No.“ Isa’s grin wiped away, his voice flat. “What?! Why? You let Moss go-“

”Because he had his tail for a longer time than you and actually swam with it. I don‘t want to take a risk and have one of ya two captured too.” Isa reasoned, causing Titania to pause. Frowning as she looked at the floor.

”But-“

”No. I’m used to putting my life in danger. You do not.” Isa insisted blandly. Then he stood up from his spot. “Now then, we should probably get to bed and rest or we can talk here longer. I rather return the both of you home tomorrow where it’s safe to be in while Moss and I go help the other hunters.”

Isa did not leave any openings for discussions.

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back