• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Drow Camp -
"Shattered Golden Dome Courtyard, December 30, 600, Morning"

"We greatly appreciate the help, Master Isa." bowed the drow, his piercings shining in the sunlight, and then he paused and looked at him as though he realized something. "Your name . . . it was spoken by the others, you were one of those who killed the ones who enslaved us." The drow bowed deeply. "Thank you. My words . . . They are not enough. But thank you. I am indebted to you, Master Isa. Allow me to introduce myself, I am your servant, Ravatris. If you need anything, you may find me at the forges today. " and then he excused himself when they reached Lysanthir and the others.

"Good morning, Master Isa." said Lysanthir when he reached the portal. The older drows with him greeted Isa as well. "You find us at a predicament. The workings of the portal escapes us."

Katsuya Katsuya Pet Panda Pet Panda

- Drow Camp -
"Shattered Golden Dome Courtyard, December 30, 600, Early Evening"

"Yes, Master Charon, he was my lord as well. The lord of the House of Evindal. Everyone you see here belong in our house." she took a deep breath and seemed to remember something as well, looking in the distance. "Allow me to thank you for helping us when yesterday we must have seem to be real enemies." she bowed. "I hope that your stay in our camp has been hospitable?"

Pet Panda Pet Panda

Health: Healthy
| Toughness: Background Ability (10) + Armor (1) [11] | Spell Power: Background Ability (14) + Knowledge (4) + Equipment (1) [19] |Manna: Background Ability (4) + Knowledge (6) + Spellslinger (4) [10/14]
Condition: 3 | Roleplay Points: 2

Χάρων

Evening Charon

At her bow, a sort of somber expression conquered his manner and all of the little tics animating his form died in unison. He turned his head away from both her and Lysanthir and glanced at her from the side, reaching up to bite the side of his fingernail on his thumb. To her question, he eventually formed a low response, "beyond hospitable, madame. Please, do not bow to me, I am not one deserving of particular respect. Not yet. I must still earn that. I am many things, none of which ought be bowed to," he replied gently, "though I thank you nonetheless."

He took a deep breath and put his hands together again, "ahm... on the topic of earning respect -- I am afraid I cannot end the day without having done something. I have the knowledge required to restore flesh that has been petrified back into stone... among other things. Is there an infirmary tent for such people?" he asked tightly, a thin smile on his face. It would have been happy, truly, if not for an odd sensation in him. Indeed, he wished to complete the terms set out for him by Lysanthir. This feels like... cheating, or something.

Last edited:
| Toughness: Background Ability (10) + Armor (1) [11] | Spell Power: Background Ability (14) + Knowledge (4) + Equipment (1) [19] |Manna: Background Ability (4) + Knowledge (6) + Spellslinger (4) [13/14]
Condition: 3 | Roleplay Points: 2

Χάρων

Morning Charon

"Mind your head," he called out, standing somewhere in the crowd aforementioned. A massive section of stone came hovering close but sailed upward lethargically under the effects of someone's -- presumably his own -- magic. Pacing up with his hands clasped behind his back, dark bags under his eyes and a wan look about him, he peered up toward Isa, his tail dragging on the ground behind him. His indigo tunic and short churidar both were crumpled and disheveled, his already unkempt hair a wavy landscape of protruding semi-curls, his shoulders slumped. Grumpiness dwelled in his eyes and it seemed even breathing was a difficulty for him. However, his body was animated as well as it could be to the task at hand. Like a homunculus, he lifelessly rotated and spun the piece in various places around the portal, glaring up at the symbols with dry eyes. Some sand clung to his elbow. Slowly, he turned to face Isa with a bleary look.

"MMh... hey," he replied quietly, the stone drifting for a moment off-course. He quickly pulled it back into place, jerking his head to the stone for a moment. Eyes glassy with fatigue, he turned back to Isa, "you're better than math at me..." his nose wrinkled and he squinted at a far-off spot, clearing his throat and flushing with embarrassment, "y-you're better than I am at math, I believe," he enunciated exaggeratedly, continuing, "perhaps you can shed some light on this..." he gestured his hand toward the portal, looking at Lysanthir dully for a moment before starting suddenly, realizing that his drow overseer had just said the same thing, "or... indeed, what Lysanthir said."

- Isa Bianchi -

“It’s not a problem.” The ‘master‘ part is awkward but he stayed quiet for now. Not knowing if it’s a Drow thing— doubt it. He doubt it.— or if it’s because it’s been a long time he said ‘Master’ that he now uses the title like ‘Mister’ or ‘Missus’. Isa blinked owlishly when the Drow turn back around to stare at him as if he realized something.

“Yeah, I a-ammmm-!” He was startled by the sudden low bow, flustered by the action alone. The redhead was about to tell him to please stop bowing when he was thanking him. He took a deep breathe, trying to erase the bashful feeling before he spoke up gently. Bending down to stand with his knees to reach out and gently hold his arm. No, not his arm. He held a part of the sleeve and barely tugged it up, silently saying to please stop with the bowing.

”Your words are more than enough for me.” Isa grinned happily, tugging again. “Sir Ravatris. Please. Just call me Isa. No master.” As Ravatris stood up and showed him the rest of the way, greeting everyone who greeted him, the redhead waved Ravatris before seeing Lysanthir and Charon. His indigo eyes took in their appearances as he listened To their words. First Lysanthir’s poetic words then Charon’s gracefully funny ones. Isa snorted, holding back a chuckle.

”I see. Then let me see what’s troubling everyone.” Math~ Time to measure and help out.

Zer0 Zer0 Pet Panda Pet Panda

- Drow Camp -
"Shattered Golden Dome Courtyard, December 30, 600, Morning"

That morning, the problem with the missing pieces continued to peg holes in their understanding of the workings of the portal. Isa would find that the portal worked the same way the ones in Windshear and Sanctuary did, with the turning of rings to match poetry designated to different waygates, though it was made out of modern steel instead of ancient stone. He noted that this portal had only two destinations: Windshear and Sunken Ruins.

Isa had also received a rather morose ley message from Moss near lunch time. He was in the middle of setting up their own tent in Barad Eithel together with Vidya and the others near Mrs. Kettlewhistle's workshop, after having been invited by her to stay, when he found out after rummaging through their stuff, and even going back to their destroyed caravan, that he had lost the love letter Isa had given him, and Ninjas of Love Volume V: Secrets of the Winter Sea.

'Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuufffffffff.' went Moss' drawn out sigh in Isa's head. 'And I can't even fix it, it's all stepped on and wet and in pieces with dirt and hummus everywhere.' followed by another quiet sad sigh.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Drow Camp -
"Shattered Golden Dome Courtyard, December 30, 600, Early Evening"

The lady drow was surprised and gave Charon a questioning look. Then she glanced at Lysanthir who politely shook his head and simply continued to write. "Very well then." she said slowly.

At the mention of unpetrifying folk, the two of them looked at Charon surprised once more.

"Indeed there is in the main ruins." said Lysanthir looking towards Barad Eithel. "There is a healer's tent on the west side of Barad Eithel in the Lower Bazaar next to the house of the potter Sortga. We sent our petrified there where your little gnome friend has been working on them."

Pet Panda Pet Panda

- Isa Bianchi -

That morning, Isa took a look to the portal to see which pieces were missing. He recognized the setup, though now it’s modern-day steel, and started to draw up the measurements for said pieces. At first he used a stick to show them where and what the missing pieces were, but the elders and mages passed him a parch paper and charcoal to draw on instead. He stayed to study them and mapping them for hours, telling the others to make the pieces he has already drawn up while he continued to draw more. Books of his uncle surrounded him as he checks into the designs and math his uncle created. Keeping in mind that he should tell James in messages again. The Sunken temples are connected to this portal too.

It’ll be faster and he can get to the other portal; the one that opens up for Ancient Loki. He has asked Lysanthir if they can fix that one after fixing the Windshear portal and since he did agree, the redhead can hope that portal is decent enough to not have that much repair needed.

Around the afternoon, anybody can find Isa easily. He always sat down to the ground to draw the maps. Even when he was offered to draw on a quick makeshift table, he declined. He accepted the piece of flat wood to place over his legs though. Just when he was thinking about eating lunch while drawing, Isa received Moss’ leyline message. He stopped drawing and stared into space as he talked out loud. Not exactly watching but seeing everyone near him move about like busy bees. His brows furrowed in his worry and tinge of sadness. “Oh Moss~” He didn’t have to think.

”Do ya want me to come over to where ya are? I can finish the measurements of the gears and go to ya after.” He cooed softly. He sent another leyline message so he can coo more. “Wanna hug and squish ya until you’re happy, mi corizon~” Isa continued to coo sappy nicknames, so sappy and sweet that everyone around him would either blush red from how embarrassing those nicknames are or would giggle under their breathe and find his actions cute. “Cutie pie filled with whip cream and joy~”

Last edited:
- Drow Camp -
"Shattered Golden Dome Courtyard, December 30, 600, Afternoon"

Moss' reply came after a few minutes. "Wellll," he sounded bashful happy, but then he hesitated, "the portal is more important. Do they need you there? I can bring you lunch instead? And we can talk later tonight?"

Katsuya Katsuya

| Toughness: Background Ability (10) + Armor (1) [11] | Spell Power: Background Ability (14) + Knowledge (4) + Equipment (1) [19] |Manna: Background Ability (4) + Knowledge (6) + Spellslinger (4) [13/14]
Condition: 3 | Roleplay Points: 1

Χάρων

Evening Charon

The spell he has access to which would allow him to redress the petrified requires three manna per cast, allowing him to help up to four partially petrified people or two fully petrified people. He returned to the camp later that evening, exhausted and restless, even in sleep.

Morning Charon

With a pair of thick goggles stitched and cobbled together out of nothing but scrap stretched over his head Charon sat with his legs splayed out in a wide V, between them a large magical conduit leading from the portal to who knows where. His tail stretched out far behind him, its scaly form flexing gently every so often. 'Ting!' rang out around him as flakes of rock and metal sprayed from his working area and littered him, his clothing and the area around him. Floating in the air around him were chisel-like spikes of metal glowing orange with heat. A little area cordoned off by wood poles strung together by old ropes formed a rectangle around him so that nobody accidentally ran into him or his red-hot chisels while he worked. Miraculously, nobody has stepped on his tail yet. Every so often, one of the chisels hovered down and he scooted away a little to give it some room. He spent some time mending tiny tears or chips in the housing around the conduit, as well as removing imperfections and burrs trailing off of them as a result of the unsettled architecture or odd transmutative magic which once flooded the area. Apparently the result of such things is some kind of dissipative effect, whereby the flux decreased proportional to the surface area of the -- Isa's odd words floated over to his little workspace. Charon stopped his work for a moment and straightened up a little, his legs still splayed out. His head came up and his head snapped to a few points in front of him, an action reminiscent of the jerky movements that lizards make with their heads when looking around.

Luckily, he was facing away from Isa because he neither blushed nor giggled. A sort of concerned disdain crossed his face and a put-off 'ugh' sighed gently from his lips. He figured that Isa was taking that sort of tone with his boyfriend. That sort of infantile babble irritated Charon momentarily. Affection could certainly be expressed in many ways; he would, he reasoned, prefer something far less patronizing, something more reserved and solemn. His mind went to Lysanthir momentarily. A flash of intrigue caught him while he pondered what Lysanthir would be like in a relationship. Indeed, probably more respectful and refined. Also more dangerous, he mused while his imagination spun the image of a fight between Lysanthir and a partner. The drow might savage the poor thing he figured, remembering again his stinging remarks a couple of days before. Perhaps he would be too dry when on good terms and too cold on bad. Indeed, maybe not someone like Lysanthir either. A tiny ember of metal peeled off of one of the red-hot chisels floating above his head and sailed in an orange streak to the ground where the light died to fade to a dark brown in much the same way his intrigue with Lysanthir's husband potential did. But who, then? Looks wouldn't matter as much. Well, he wouldn't want to get tired of looking at the person, so they couldn't be incredibly unattractive. He recalled the various twisted monstrosities floating in green ooze, which he has encountered in his very own home. Perhaps ugliness wouldn't be such a big deal after all, having such revolting images in his mind. Thoughts about what sort of appearances he would enjoy flashed through his mind -- in odd variety. He peered for a moment at the patches of scales on his body. It's not like he would let himself reproduce, if he even could, who knows what sort of effect his mangled genes would have on the germ line? In the first place... as though a loud sound startled him, he jumped in place, he realized what sort of form he was dwelling in. Indeed, he could have taken his manna that night before and perhaps mended some of the horrible malformations wracking his body, but he is not made of stone, there are some more pressing issues. And, in spite of his distaste for it, he has become rather used to it.

A bitter sigh parted his lips when he leaned down to get back to work with a glare, his hair poking out from under the band of the goggles in a funny way. Who would want him anyway? A little scaly lizard freak. And a murderer of innocents, who can forget that? Although in a world like this, perhaps that is not so uncommon as he would think. His hammer and spike rang out again, a few loud metallic clangs echoing through the area before a red-hot spike floated down again. Another tear was mended. The portal grew one step nearer to completion. He mulled over his own husband viability in the meantime.

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa stopped cooing when he heard Moss’ bashful and happy tone. Feeling accomplished as he smiled and continued to work in his measurements. He imagined that Moss is turning red at the moment, with shameless he was with his affection, it would be no surprise. Still, the redhead is happy and proud that he got his fiancé to feel better;of course he has more to do, but the rings of ash and sea foam can wait.

He stopped daydreaming when Moss asked a question. His smile sharpened to a grin as he stared at his map for the missing gears. His tone is gentle yet rational. “Yeah, they do. I’m measuring the mechanical pieces for the portal- hm?” Isa smiled again and Moss can hear how excited he is about having lunch. “Yes, that would be wonderful, Love and yes, later tonight, we talk.” He purred comfortingly.

Ahhh~ the sound of metals banging. It had stopped for a moment but continued. He stood up from his spot after conversing with his beau, stretching his legs out for a quick moment before walking over to Lysanthir and the elders who were showing what piece goes with what place. “This piece is next.” He said before walking to the portal to look inside the machine again. He stood close to Charon, not minding the hot flakes of fire sparking out of each hit with the chisel as he leaned his head to see inside the opening metal flap. Indigo eyes pausing at moments to remember what’s what before moving on to the next as he tried to pick out any unusual spaces. His mind pondered.

Then his head came out of the machine, body straightened as he became lost in thought. So he walked to his little seating place to grab a book and walked back to see what’s missing. He peeked to the boatman momentarily. That conversation from before, between him and Lysanthir was troubling but so far, it didn’t seem like he has any other intention other than go home. Which comforts the overly suspicious redhead. He wondered if James would like to read through the gear maps and books? He wondered if Moss will like the rings he is determined to find or make. He wondered why he is thinking restlessly until he realized that he was just anxious. He focused back to work and huffed.

”Well I see my uncle is a butt like usual. Writing without measurements.” Isa muttered, shaking his head. He walked back in to the machine, peeking his head inside again. Holding the book close to his chest protectively. An arm searched around his left side of the hip, trying to find the pocket slit with his patting hand, and slipped inside to pull out a crude ruler. Said ruler disappeared inside the machine as well.

Χάρων

Only a few moments later, Charon got up from his apparently comfy position and pushed the goggles off of his head, red lines pressed into his skin by the uncomfortable leather. The chisels floated of their own accord, lifting above everyone's head and gathering together near the forge some distance away to be placed in the oil or water bath in the vicinity of the anvil and furnace. With his work on the conduits finished, he glared at the portal again. His new enemy loomed over the area in a commanding manner, the way everyone moved around it and stood in its vicinity with papers and notes reminding him of a dockmaster's entourage of peabody workers. With his hands on his hips, he inhaled and looked up at it, attempting to summon some kind of otherworldly inspiration... and only remembered how much he didn't understand about it. A loud huff escaped him when he deflated and dropped his arms, a dull look capturing his form. He looked off to the side for a moment before Isa's form disappeared into the machine just a little too quickly for him to properly catch up and bother him. Isa is the owner of the manual which confused his poor lizard-person brain in the first place. Perhaps he knew more.

With this question in mind, Charon followed behind Isa hesitantly, looking around for anything he might inadvertently break by being in the area. With his hands clasped together on his chest and his tail held high in the air, he took ginger steps forward up toward where Isa disappeared before stopping out of abundant caution. Peering mistrustfully around at the machine's looming components, he cleared his throat and called in Isa's general direction, "ah, h-hello! Isa? Do you have a moment please?" in just as ginger a manner as his steps around the machine. Round magical wires with repeating runs is certainly a far cry from this... contraption.

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa was measuring the broken pipe when he heard a familiar stutter from outside. “Hm?” His voice echoed within and can be heard from outside. He popped his head out of the machine, slightly tilted. Curious eyes immediately spotted Charon, greeting him with a amiable grin.

“Hello, Charon~“ He replied. Then his blinked owlishly, coming out of the machine with a curious glint in his eyes. “Yes? What’s up, Charon?”

Χάρων

Charon's tail whipped back and forth a couple of times when Isa poked his head out and approached. A little less worried about running into things with Isa around, he dropped his hands to his sides and looked down and to the right, reaching up to itch the back of his neck. Now close, Isa would notice that the flakes of hot metal and stone left dozens of tiny burn holes in his tunic. It is unlikely that Charon noticed, given his current manner. He fixed Isa with his emerald eyes for a few moments.

"I... could you help me understand the notes in that book you lent me?" he asked hesitantly, a bashful expression on his face, "I do not grasp the concepts in it easily, I am more accustomed to information related to biological creatures... you see..." he admitted with shame evident in his face. As though expecting to be berated, he looked off to the side with a stoic face for Isa's response.

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa blinked owlishly, not expecting such a request. His grin seemed softer than before as he observed Charon for a moment. Why does Charon always seem sad or ready to be put down, he does not know. This seemed to be the second or third time he saw this side of him and it always alarmed him. Not that it showed either, the redhead felt like if he pointed this out, the boatman would only close himself even more.

“Sure, I don’t mind teaching ya.” He replied, leaning back on one leg comfortably. “It is tough material to read through, so I’m not surprised that anyone can’t read and understand it. On which part would ya like me to teach ya?”

In the back of his mind, he was kind of happy. Teaching someone about ancient material like history is something he always loved to do when he has the chance. Isa walked to the self-made desk with books around, lightly urging for Charon to come with, and sit on the other side so he can teach him. “Which book was it?”

Last edited:
- Drow Camp -

'Alright, luprisca, ' said Moss' voice softly, 'me and Okami caught a bunch of quail, a pair of death worms, and we found fire salamander eggs. Which one do you want to eat?'

After their conversation Moss oddly didn't send another leyline message to Isa for the next few hours, even though he promised to tell him if he was leaving the oasis and if he arrived back at Barad Eithel safely.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

The redhead had paused for a moment, frozen as he was getting ready to sit across from Charon. Then a heartwarming smile grew from his face. “Great catches~ hmmm. I guess fire salamander eggs?” He replied back to his fiancé as he processed to sit down. “Remember, Love. Tell me when ya are leaving the oasis.” He gently reminded. Trusting the merman to take care of himself yet still worried.

Hours later, teaching Charon and planning the missing pieces, almost finished; Isa became worried. He had called Moss several times, asking if Okami had enjoyed his swim or if they caught more food, but no words back. Not a single word. Though at first, he thought Moss might be busy and patiently taught Charon what he wanted to know. Firm yet understanding when Charon got certain things wrong, happy and congratulated him when he got things right. It was fun, teaching someone Mechromancy.

Yet . . . He couldn’t stop his worry. Barely hidden anxiety swirled in his mind as his thoughts kept going back to the merman who held his heart.

”Moss? Are ya okay?” Isa asked for the twentieth time, unable to focus in his drawing. He put down the charcoal. His brow furrowed, his lips pinched and frowning. His eyes looked to where he heard the fighting and something . . . the idea of the Templars there . . . . It’s making him anxious. “Love?” He got up from his spot, unable to stay still as that same anxiety slowly brewed in his stomach uncomfortably. Standing and taking a step forward. . . To where he heard the fighting.

Last edited:
- Drow Camp -

During the hours Isa taught Charon, one of the other things that happened was Lysanthir politely declining Isa's request to fix the Void portal. The drows had no desire to stay in the desert any longer. The moment the Windshear portal was fixed, they were all going home and never coming back.

Lysanthir also approached Isa one time when he was by himself and muttered sureptitiously, while pretending to better understand something in his book, "Don't. casually speak about your relation to that monster." Lysanthir had a cold look, as though he had known and some small secret part of him loathed Isa for it, though the drow had been nothing but proper towards him. "There are many of us who will kill you simply because you share the same blood, even if you have done nothing wrong." then he looked away, face schooled once more, as though their conversation never happened, and then strode off when someone called him about a problem with the Templars again.

He was surprised to see Isa come over.

There was no reply from Moss. And Isa saw Lysanthir patiently listening with his hands behind his back, at a group of Templars at the base of the steps of the golden dome, where the drows had rebuilt the old battle barricade from before with rubble, effectively fencing off the area, save for the main gate where they used a heavy pillar hanging from ropes as a make-shift drop down door.

"Our superiors are anxious. What if more enemies come out the moment you open the portal? We can help defend it." said a Templar who looked like he was in his forties with cropped brown hair and a bristling mustache.

"I appreciate your eagerness to help." said Lysanthir dryly. "But we are more than capable of defending ourselves. When we have cleared Windshear of enemies, then you may pass through and go home."

"And if your lot become mindless slaves again? What then?"

"If I remember you do not have any protection from their magic either, your presence will not make a difference. As for the books you have seen, you not worry of us keeping them, we will burn them after we are done."

Katsuya Katsuya

Χάρων

Charon's face seemed tight for most of the lessons. It is immediately clear that being in a state of ignorance is highly uncomfortable for him. On instances where he failed to understand an explanation after a few times, he would bite his lip and tighten his left hand into a ball, specifically his left hand, while his other rested on his thigh. Though not disturbed, by the end of his lesson, he was whispering a long string of words which were in reference to all of the material they reviewed, visibly inculcating himself on the matter, furrowing his brow in concentration -- it seemed similar to the kind of effort afforded when one tries to swallow a large object. Isa's constant reference to Moss in the form of messages worried him as well, but he reasoned that the merman is okay... probably. Nonetheless, when he thought to bring up the idea of going after him, confident in his ability to, at the very least, be able to tell when he has it wrong, Isa was pulled away by a ruckus. Charon rose slightly to follow but when he saw shining armor he instantly dropped on all fours and crawled back out of sight.

"Templars," he hissed plaintively, his tail draping across the ground. An expression of irritation crossed his face while crawled. Any drow who he made eye-contact with, he would lift a finger to his lips to shush at them. They probably knew him. Races of all sorts were interacted with in trade but even he appeared just plain strange looking, neither a reptilian nor a human. While he elbowed his way under the lip of a supply tent, he kept an eye out to make sure something blocked the Templar's view of him during his little expedition.

- Isa Bianchi -

He won’t lie, Isa felt angry that they didn’t want to help. At the same time, He held it in and sighed long. Great. Of course they don’t want to help. Thanks to a certain uncle. Speaking of, when Lysanthir came up to him when he was alone, he was reading one of the books. Standing in front of the machine as he tried to do his own research to open Loki’s portal. He listened to the drow’s words before leaning in a bit. Showing a picture of a pipe that’s connected to the engine with a pointed finger. He spoke up in a whisper, seemingly acting casual towards the proper Drow as he faced his back to everyone else . . .

Let them.” He replied casually. Red fringes veiling his eyes as he pointed a random design.

”The monster tried to kill me several hundred times before in the past six years of me trying to kill him, and failed. I doubt your people can touch me, especially when they were weakened from being mind-controlled.” Sickly yellow eyes stared back at him, observing that loathing, and mockingly grinned at it. “I’m helping despite knowing your hate towards me and him because my beau asked and despite ya saying no to my request in helping to fix the Void portal too. So I’d appreciate it that ya stop assuming ideas of my relationships, Lysanthir.” He softly growled under his breathe.

Then he leaned back with a bounce in his step, closing his eyes cheerfully. Snapping his book closed with a single gloved hand as his mocking grin softened to his usual mischievous one. “Anywhooo~ someone’s calling for ya. Later~” Then he returned to teaching Charon when the boatman came back out from inside the machine. Minding his business as he quietly worried until he couldn’t hold back any longer. He noticed how Charon didn’t followed and has hidden away. He didn’t think on it. The man has his reasons and he wasn’t about to point him out to danger when he doesn’t want it.

As he got closer to the conversation, Isa huffed loudly; annoyed with everyone. With Lysanthir, with the Templars, with — just everyone here, including himself. He wanted to meditate and calm down his emotions, but that’s hard when for the past three or fours days, there has been nothing but fights. Everywhere. He had enough of the fighting- he just wants to cuddle Moss in a safe space with their friends in their new home and travel. Is that so hard to ask?!

The Templars did raise a good point though. How were the drows gonna defend themselves from being mind-controlled again? Same with the Templars? How is anybody safe from the war on the other side?

- Drow Camp -

The mustached templar shook his head like he's had enough. And without another word, impatiently waved at his comrades and they all stomped away down the steps. Lysanthir regarded them coolly, before turning back up to the steps, the drows guarding the gate slowly let down the pillar with a gentle heavy thud.

"A little squabble, but it is to be expected." said Lysanthir, bored or annoyed, it was hard to tell, when he saw Isa up the steps. "Nothing to worry about." he looked like he just wanted to get on with his work, but he paused as he passed Isa. "And, about earlier . . . I wish to apologize. I did not mean my words to sound like a threat. It was a warning for your safety. I mean you no harm, Master Isa."

Katsuya Katsuya Pet Panda Pet Panda

- Isa Bianchi -

The redhead sighed as he watched the Templars leave. Perhaps it’s best to not say a thing, however he is still worried. Isa stood there as Lysanthir went up the stairs and passed him; he didn’t want to be here. He just wants to find Moss-

“Hm?” Isa hummed, tilting his head back a bit before shaking it calmly. “Stop calling me ‘master‘ Isa and perhaps I will accept that apology.”

”Lysanthir, by any chance ya have seen Moss? When ya were out here?”

- Drow Camp -

"Very well then, Isa." bowed Lysanthir. "And no, I haven't seen him since yesterday." He frowned. "Is something the matter?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“I’ve sent leyline messages to him for hours now and he hasn’t responded back.” Isa replied, trying one more time to contact his beau.

”Moss? Please reply. I’m worried, Love.” Isa quietly pleaded before turning around to face Lysanthir. “I’mma look for him.” He was about to leave.

- Drow Camp -

Once again there was no reply.

Lysanthir watched Isa go. "Do you wish for assistance? I can send some of my kin with you."

Katsuya Katsuya

Χάρων

Charon allowed some time to pass. The conversation with the Templar guards was not nearly close enough for him to get a good listen -- he had no inkling of how long the interaction would go until the loud noise of their greaves and sabatons striking the stone steps outside on their cross journey away signaled him to come scurrying out of the supply stack. When he crawled under the flap, he came face to face with nothing but crates, barrels and a rat. There was probably an embarrassing bulge in the side of the canvas lashed to the supplies where his puerile endeavor failed to truly obscure him. Luckily, the Templar folks left quickly and he pushed and tugged on the canvas to get it to open unsuccessfully for a few moments before, by nothing but strength, knelt down and pushed himself through the bottom clumsily, the heavy canvas pulling backward on his torso and bending him over backward on his way out. He nearly stumbled and fell and the entire ordeal was humorous to behold but he had no time to be self-conscious. He trotted around the various obstacles between him and the once-meeting-place between Lysanthir and paced up behind said drow, a curious look on his face aimed at Isa's retreating back. Though, he felt no need to ask why.

"What sort of dangers are there around here?" he asked instead, wondering what it is that could've waylaid the merman, or worse. His face was slightly flushed with embarrassment and the abrasive touch of heavy canvas, and his breathing was just a little heavy after his little escapade just moments before. He remained just a short distance behind Lysanthir in the entrance in case the Templar guards from earlier had not fully retreated.

- Isa Bianchi -

Lysanthir and Charon will see Isa freeze in his steps and turned around once more. For the first time, they would see an uncertain and deep worry with warm gratefulness swimming in his indigo blue eyes. Brows furrowed, frowning deep as he parted his lips. “Yes. I would appreciate that greatly.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back