• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Jesper -

“I . . . I don’t know.” Jesper replied, curling his tail a bit as he pushed himself up. He looked grim, pondering. “If we went with Spartan rules-“ he started, glancing at the redhead. “Just as I lost love ones, you would lose them too. One for each death before I end your life.”

Hearing that, Isa stilled. Moss can see his beau resisting on choking this Spartan again. Jesper continued, looking at Thera. “But I don’t want to lose Thera and make a mess of this peace treaty. So I don’t know what to do with you.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss held his breath, looking at Isa. He rubbed his back reassuringly. He didn't say anything. A calm had settled in him, the same in battle ready to defend Isa if need be.

Though he was relieved it didn't seem to be necessary. "I don't know either . . ." He looked at Thera. " Maybe . . . we can all talk about it later? After we get the Heart back?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Jesper -

The Spartan glared at Moss, frowning. However his mind is conflicted. He wants to murder this merman, get revenge from the disrespect he showed towards his siblings. However, time has past. They are invaded by sirens. Past wounds don’t matter as the present needs help…which makes Jesper want to be more spiteful towards Moss, but can’t.

Thera . . . Thera agreed to have peace. She convinced him when he was at his worst. He could only think like this, thanks to her…

”. . .Fine.” Jesper sighed, resigned. “After the heart is back in it’s proper place, we’ll talk.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss nodded. He looked at Isa, wondering if he was still stiff. "You alright?" he said in his mother's language.

After they left Thera with Moss' friends --- "Yes, we went there and got her out. And yes, Jesper is surprisingly here. Also they're engaged." he explained to their shocked faces. "I didn't want to put you guys in danger, so I didn't tell you what we were doing, and yeah, we're going to get the Heart now in Vesuvius. Please tell Seirus when he gets back, we might need reinforcements."

The three spoke and after scouting out the orange glowing lava scape with its steaming bubbles of boiling water and dark slate rocks littered with dead corals, Moss asked Jesper to stay in the outskirts of Vesuvius and keep a watch on the sirens while he and Isa get . . . get a really big weapon.

It was on the way to Vesuvius in their massive intimidating goliath, that Moss brought Isa, who was driving, a mug of hot drink and some food of his choice. Then he collapsed-hug on his back, just glad for a little break. "That was . . . that talk with Jesper actually went alright."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

As Moss asked, Isa’s back relaxed. He didn’t move away nor look at the Spartan, however he stopped glaring at the wall. His expression became neutral as his indigo eyes looked at the merman and he huffed. “As long he doesn’t hurt ya, I’m good.” He grumbled back in his mother’s language, leaning up to gently nuzzle under his chin with the tip of his nose.

——

After dropping off Thera in Tybalt’s temporary home and explaining what’s going on, Titania shook off her shock and hugged Moss tightly. “. . . Please be careful.” Tybalt and Estavan protested on just staying around and doing nothing, but Titania‘s sharp glare shut them up.

“We’ll do our part and watch over your sister.” She reassured Moss before telling Tybalt to ready a bed and Estavan to carry the sleeping queen. After well wishes of safety and extra questions of “are you sure you don’t want us to come?”, did Isa and Moss leave with Jesper to Vesuvius to scout.

Luckily for the trio, there isn’t seem to be any sirens around, not even in the outskirts. The Spartan nodded and stayed hidden underneath the jagged formations of lava. Keeping an eye out for sirens while Moss and Isa get their . . . Really big weapon.

During the drive to Vesuvius, Isa perked up at the sight of a warm drink and food: hot cocoa and a simple cheese sandwich that were cut into bite size. “Thank you, love~” He purred, eating a bite size as he continued to drive. Then he hummed when he felt a familiar precious weight on his back. Peeking over his shoulder to see said precious treasure’ white hair. Then he smiled.

”I’m glad it did…for his sake.” Isa was half joking. Half.

“Think he will have a heart attack at the sight of the goliath?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss laughed. "In all honesty, thank you for not killing him." White hair tickled Isa's neck as Moss plopped his chin on his shoulder. A beat, as he watched the stream of bubbles and schools of fishes dart away from the goliath's massive eye windows. "I think he will, that's why I wanted him to stay there. Should we tell and show him our goliath? Also, I just realized, we never really gave our serpent a name . . ."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa‘s smile softened up, leaning his head a bit to nuzzle their cheeks together. Taking another bite size and drink the warm chocolate as the school of fishes darted away. Then he snorted. “Ya wanted to scare your future brother-in-law? Ya devious, Moss. Heheh.”

He pondered about the question. “Up to ya, love. I don’t mind either way.” Isa hummed once more before chuckling. “Then ya give it a name. I’ve already named our home.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"No, I am --- oh . . . oh wait, he will be my brother-in-law . . . Ophelia and Apollo's brother . . . " Moss stared at the floor. "That's . . . wow . . . Well, at least I'll have the rest of my life to make it up to him." he continued to look out at the vast ocean. He was quiet for a bit, until they talked about the name. "Hmmmmmm . . . Spaghetti was the first thing that came to my mind . . . But maybe it should be something fancier . . . Capellini. I had that pasta in Menagerie and it went with some smoked . . . some kind of sea monster from Sawtooth, I forgot. What do you think?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa snorted. “And he has a whole lifetime to accept that.”

Then he chuckled. “I like it! So our serpent is named Capellini ~” The redhead lightly patted the Dias. “Think I should mimic Gramps’ voice to scare Jesper even more when he sees Capellini or would that be too much?”

Moss can tell that Isa wants to troll Jesper maliciously. Especially with that odd glint in his eyes and how his smile curled into that infamous impish grin.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss hugged Isa and snuggled hard into his cheek, rubbing his belly comfortingly. "I don't think he was really going to murder me. For Thera's sake."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

He snuggled back with his reddening cheeks, taking in Moss’ comfort as he kept his eyes through the windows. “Tesoro, your eyes were rolled to the back of your head.“ Isa purred quietly before sighing. “Even when I believe that, I still . . . I don’t want to lose ya. That scares me more than drowning. Way more…” He whispered that last part, his little sprout drooped.

Moss can feel Isa’s heart beating through his back. The pulse is fast and irregular at the sheer mention of his potential death. ” . . . Jesper is lucky because if it were anyone else, they would be mauled to pieces. I’m not kidding. I still don’t feel guilty for knocking him back either. I know he is feeling overwhelming emotions that lasts ten years and he is valid for feeling as such, but that doesn’t mean I won’t defend ya from physical harm.”

- Moss Adamaris -

"They rolled back?" said Moss surprised. "Well I was blacking out . . . That must have been scary . . ." he looked at Isa and moved to his side to see him better and hugged him gentler.

Moss wanted to be punished, but he was letting Isa watch him get murdered, scaring him. Moss gently and with much meaning and regret cupped Isa's face and looked him in the eyes. He pressed a very sorry kiss on his cheek, then a reassuring promise on his lips.

"I'm sorry for putting you through that." How could he forget that they were bound? That if he died someone will be so sad, so morose while he was free from his guilt. "When Jesper, Thera, and I will talk, do you want to join us? And then, whatever Jesper asks me to do, let's decide together?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa nodded with a huff. “Of course it was! I didn’t know what to do and ya jus-“ He quieted down the moment he felt Moss move around to hug him and he— is that a burning behind his eyes?! Ahhhhh! No, he refuses to cry. He did not want to look at Moss, just focusing on the waters outside as to avoid the tears. However he didn’t resist when he cupped his cheek and moved his head to kiss his reddening cheek and pouty lips. It’s nice to feel that Moss isn’t dead-

Ohhh, he could tell that his eyes are beginning to water. So Isa blinked rapidly as they barely pulled away; the redhead simply nuzzled their foreheads together gently. Appreciating the comforting touches as he listened and nodded. “Yeah, I would like that.” Lips pinching to resist on saying anything else as relief washed over him.

Isa kissed Moss again, cupping the back of his head to pull him closer, and deepened the kiss. Conveying his love for the merman as he lets go of the Dias to wrap around his waist and hold him on the bend of his back; dipping him for a moment. Then he pulled back his head, barely giving Moss any space as he muttered something; lips brushing on each other. “I swear I will tie ya up in a closet and leave Atlantis just to keep ya safe. I don’t care how selfish that is, I will do it.” He growled then he pulled Moss straight up again before focusing on the drive. Pouting once more with a red face. Well, at least he avoided crying. Now he’s just embarrassed to admit his most inner thoughts at the moment. Ahhhhhh! What is he, a child?! AAAHHHHHHHHHH-

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss softened immediately, seeing his watering eyes and cupped both his cheeks, caressing them and coming close to nuzzle foreheads some more, making soft concerned sounds. He kissed him back with reassuring promise, and then chuckled, surprised when Isa dipped him. He smiled. "You can tie me up and we'll leave." he agreed, glad Isa felt okay enough to dip him.

That growl made his heart jump excitedly, but they just straightened up with Isa looking stoic and red. Moss smiled, plopping his chin on his shoulder and hugging him from behind. "I will be tieeed uuup!" he snuggled him and swayed. "I'll be safe in the closet!" he smooshed their cheeks together. "Your man we'll be okay!" And after he's made Isa at least smile a little, he added more seriously. "But I promise, Isa, I won't agree to what Jesper requests if you don't." he thought of Apollo and Ophelia, then looked at Isa. "I choose you."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

His face turned a deeper shade of red, matching his hair as Moss smashed their cheeks together. Why is Moss singing that out loud? Guess he is happy at the notion. Isa is going to take that as ‘Yes, you can do that when ya want.’ Not ’if’, ’when’.

The more Moss kept singing that, the more Isa tried to resist on smiling and failing. He looked constipated, lips pinching and getting tense but the corners of his lips curled. Then he snorted at last, chuckling as he gave up and finally smiled in his crooked smile.

As he listens to his merman——Isa kissed his cheek and muttered ‘mine’—-the redhead nodded. Then he sighed. “Even if ya didn’t choose me, two wrongs don’t make a right. It’s better to pay back when you’re alive. Make amends in other ways…and if he doesn’t get that-“ Isa just growls with his smile sharpening.

”I’ll cook him over a bonfire. Let’s see he’ll change his mind after I turn him over~” Perhaps his wrath is overboard, but Isa didn’t care. That Spartan wanted to end the one reason why he’s staying alive and there’s no way the redhead will let that happen so easily. No. With that in mind, Isa kissed Moss’ cheek a few times more.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss smiled brightly seeing his happy face, and then he perked. "You called me mine~" his voice was suddenly husky. His arms became more enveloping, as he turned his cheek so that Isa can kiss his puckering lips instead. "I like that~" Then he chuckled, pausing as he caught himself realizing it was bad to laugh at the vision of a hog tied Jesper on a piece of bamboo. "Alright, hopefully amending in other ways will be his verdict." he said in a meeker tone.

With that, Moss spent the rest of the ride just swaying and hugging Isa from behind, as they talked, until the black lava veined landscape of Vesuvius came into view.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa froze and his red face darkened in color. Leaning in his embrace and almost giggled, biting down his bottom lip. So Moss did like being called ‘Mine’! He’s gonna remember that! After the kiss, the redhead became timid with his affection; gently nuzzling with the tips of their noses. “M-mine~” He repeated quietly before staring out at the window with a goofy smile.

For the rest of the ride, Isa swayed with Moss as he hugs him from behind. Sometimes purring as he‘d randomly kiss him and break said kiss before things get heated. More than they already are with the swaying and the closeness and feeling body heat—- if he could, Isa would be fanning himself to stay calm. So he started to sing quietly, smiling.

”I see your true colors and that’s why I love you~”

Soon enough, the couple will see the dark landscape of Vesuvius. Explosive bubbles occasionally come out of the top of the mountain. Black lava covered the entire land, hinting the past coral and fishes that once lived here, forever stuck with the ground. Dark and scraggly coral creeped on the edges of the mountain and in the outskirts. Where Isa decidedly parked the Goliath within the coral, blending in thanks to it’s already dark coloring.

Should they peek outside of the window, they’d see a golden tail and sky blue eyes flicked in surprise at the sight of this beast. Jesper is currently hidden in one of the lava plate rocks.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss smiled, then shyly said. "You. are mine too. I hope that is okay?" he looked at him earnestly.

The kissing plus the singing was making it very hard for Moss not to do something, finally settling to snuggling Isa as hard as possible and making funny intense humming growl noises whenever they broke a kiss. Though he did settle down more during the singing where he listened, a bit giddy. Isa serenading him always strummed the cheesy romance lover in him.

When they came out of Capellini, Moss waved at Jesper, signing, "It's us! This thing isn't really alive! It's like Alloys' machines, but it doesn't have a soul!"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“It’s more than okay.” Isa purred, encouraging him to do so with a warm smile that could melt butter. Kissing him again. And again. He couldn’t help himself: he kept kissing Moss before his singing. Chuckling whenever his love snuggled him hard or made a funny growling sounds.

“Woo me hard, Moss~” Isa purred, remembering his words long ago. Back at Bird village on the tavern. He leaned in to kiss him again before chuckling. Okami should be done with his lunch by now too, Isa thought warmly.

As they hid Capellini, Isa turned himself into an octopus and hid behind his neck. Keeping a watchful glare at Jesper who is currently approaching the serpent with caution. He signed back. ‘Are you sure it doesn’t have a soul? How can a machine look like a creature?’

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss had forgotten Isa's request to woo him hard. "I will." his eyes glinted, and lifted his hand up and kissed it.

When they met up with Jesper, Moss reassuringly rubbed Octo-Isa's blobby head. "I don't know. Ancient mechromancy." he said, swimming past him to peek over their cover to look for enemies. Then seeing Jesper's expression, added. "It's what we call the practice of combining magic and machine back in Leor, though this one was a real creature that got altered. There are a handful of these giants around there. Isa, has destroyed two." he grinned, jerking a thumb at the little glaring octopus on his nape, totally forgetting he had not introduced him.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

His heart raced as he felt Moss kiss his hand, leaving warm tingles behind. Oh my gosh…….

Jesper stared at the little red octopus, his eyes wide at the thought of this human fighting and conquering two of these giants…..speaking of-

“Uh. His name is Isa? The human?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"O! Right. Jesper, this is Isa, Isa, Jesper. He already knows who you are." added Moss, drawing his curtain of silver braids back to show the glaring octopus. "He's my fiance. He's the one who understands these machines best, and if the Heart is in some kind of machine, he'll know how to get it out without triggering some kind of explosion or something."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa waved at Jesper who only stared. ‘Hopefully, I don’t.’

’. . . He’s your fiancé?’ Jesper signed before greeting himself. ‘Hello…um.’

’I will end you if you touch Lysander again.’ The tiny red octopus signed happily. The Spartan stared again.

’Is he always so spirited to murder?’ Jesper asked. ’When ya touch what’s mine, yes.’ Isa replied fluidly.

As the trio swam towards Vesuvius, they can feel the waters becoming warm, to Isa’s delight. It’s not close to lukewarm temperature, however it’s a heck lot warmer than in Atlantis. They can hide within the crevices of the lava rocks and corals, keeping eyes out for any sign of sirens. It’s not hard to find them either. There’s evidence of sirens; the odd green fog is around. Not as dense as Atlantis, but it’s starting. There’s clean cut corals and an odd taste of fish blood.

As they followed the trails of broken coral, Moss, Jesper, and Isa would find themselves in front of two large pillars. Lava created a frozen state in midway washing over the pillars and what‘s underneath: a ruins within the pillars and the cliff-like rock formations. There’s a guard with a light close by the entrance, yawning.

What would Moss like to do?

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back