• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Isa Bianchi -

Being close enough to teleport, the redhead held Moss tightly and the merman would feel the familiar sensation of warmth engulfing his entire body-

And cradled in Isa’s wet arms as cold air hit his scales and bare skin. His beau stayed quiet as they went to the caravan, opening the door with a well aimed kick, and was gently put down in front of the fireplace. Then Isa snapped his fingers. A thin line of fire struck the wood, igniting the fireplace to life and making the room warm once more.

”I’ll be right back, Love. Okami~“ He undo Moss’ spell on their pupper, his huge body curled around the merman as Isa went to the kitchen to grab something and came back with a small pot with milk inside. Letting it hang on the iron casted hook before adding cinnamon and chocolate inside before stirring it and pushing the hook to let the pot warm the hot chocolate up. Then he went back to quickly cook up Okami’s food and reward. Steak sizzling.

As it sizzled, Isa ran up the stairs. Moss can hear him run around, not once stopping as he stomped all over. Then he ran back down to tuck him under a blanket and ran back to the kitchen to flip over the steak. Having it ready in a few minutes for Okami; his promised reward for defeating that siren with a bite. He placed it in his bowl and came back to sit in front of the fireplace, leaving the huge bowl in front of his huge dog with his favorite huge steak. Then he snuggled Moss, wrapping his arms around his shoulders, and letting him leaning on him as they quietly sit there.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Alright." Moss nodded at Isa gratefully. He watched him come back with milk, his shoulders unwinding at the smell of cinnamon. Just being in their home and being taken care of by Isa, watching him cook, made the normalcy of the scene wash his wretched guilt, cooling the unbearable spotlight into something he could just look at from behind a window and not feel its heat.

He didn't know what to say, but appreciated that Isa is just letting him be and is just comforting him. Yes he was comforting him even though they were feet apart and Isa was cooking steak. Even when he went upstairs, his care was palpable and warm.

Moss smiled at him as Isa tucked him in a blanket, already feeling that spotlight outside the window shrink. He petted Okami who suddenly stood up and shook water off everwhere.

"Okami!" Moss chuckled, before their pupper settled down around him once more.

Moss had just been facing Isa's direction the entire time, just watching and listening to the soothing sounds of home.

He let out a breath, and muttered a spell. "Thera, sorry for suddenly leaving . . . Please tell Jesper . . . Nevermind. Could you give me and Isa an hour? We'll come back after."

Okami perked up expectantly when Isa came back with food and wagged his tail at the sight of his bowl. Immediately he was all over it.

Moss chuckled. "I'm guessing that was for saving me?" he leaned into the comforting embrace of the man he loves.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Moss would hear her surprised but grateful tone. ‘Of course. Take your time, Lysander.’

Isa nuzzled his beau with his cheek and left kisses to anywhere he can reach. “Yep. He did a good job, so he should be rewarded.” The redhead chuckled, reaching with one hand to pet Okami’s damp fur before wrapping that arm back around Moss.

”How are ya feeling, love?” Isa muttered into his white hair, the sprout on his head wiggled. Moss would notice that he hadn’t changed out of the wet suit, ignoring the wetness as he snuggled Moss.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss draped the blanket over Isa too. "Y-yeah, he did . . ." said Moss doubtfully. "He was only protecting me . . . I wish I recognized Jesper though or that he recognized me and Thera when we came out . . . maybe he was under a spell . . . Though Thera didn't ask that I spared him nor go easy on him either . . . If that went wrong I would have killed him and knew later that it was Apollo's and Ophelia's brother I killed . . ." Moss exhaled. "I cut him, Isa, I cut their brother . . . "

He took deep breaths. "I'm feeling better, I --- Then paused as though he realized something. "Darn, I think something's wrong, Isa, why didn't Thera tell me not to hurt him? I think we should go back, I think she's not herself --- and I uncuffed him!" Tail shifted into legs and he immediately stood up.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Only? You’re my treasure, so of course I’m gonna reward Okami.” Isa casually waved away Moss’ quiet degrade of himself, letting him wrap the blanket around his shoulders too. Causing them to bump shoulders and covered in warmth. The redhead listened to Moss’ ramblings, taking note on what he was saying.

The pot was boiling. Isa moved to serve two cups of hot chocolate and sat in front of Moss as he took deep breaths. After placing the cups down, he gingerly held Moss’ hands and smiled. “Breathe with your stomach. That’s it, love. Slow . . .” He coached, having to understand how it feels to be overwhelmed with anxiety and fear. Patient. Letting Moss have his time quietly.

Once he felt like Moss could handle himself better, Isa let’s go of his hands and went to drink some of his hot cocoa. Feeling the fire heating his back and causing little goosebumps on his skin with happy shivers. It’s so nice to feel fire again. It might be a short time, but to Isa, it felt too long.

”Hm?” Isa perked up before downing his cup and standing up as well. “Okay! You’re gonna have to swim fast again though.”

He transformed Okami back into a sea bunny before holding onto Moss with a grin. “Ready?” The couple turned to ashes.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

At treasure, Moss smiled at Isa and kissed his cheek. A hand wound around his and warmly squeezed.

Feeling better after letting his thoughts out, Moss just did as Isa said, breathing in and out as he held the comforting mug of hot chocolate. He shifted sideways under the blanket, wrapping his tail around Isa and buried his head into his chest. He closed his eyes and let the smell of chocolate and the scent of spicy cinnamon from his love envelope him. He was quiet for a while, just feeling Isa's hands and sipping his mug every now and then.

The fire cackled in the quiet darkness. Before Moss suddenly had his realization and worry for his sister bolted through him.

He stood up. "Yes, I'm ready."

Once they were slicing through the water once more, Moss signed to Isa. "I promise, once my sister is safe and we're not pressed for time anymore, we'll rest with the fire." he cupped Isa. He knew his hands weren't warm enough in the ocean, but Moss did notice how it was the first time since they got here that Isa was truly relaxed back there. Men and merefolk were truly different. "Maybe we could bring the goliath to Vesuvuis?"

As they approached Seirus' den, Moss slowed and darted to the shadows. It hadn't been an hour yet, so maybe they were still there . . . or worse they left . . . "Let's go in as sea creatures." he signed, before transforming himself into a cuttlefish and then wriggling into a hole to get inside the hut.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Touched by Moss’ words, Isa smiled and nodded. Leaning into his hand and plumping his cheek. ”If ya like, we can. Maybe we could even use those water bikes to travel inside?”

The redhead decided to stay as human while they traveled back to Seirus’ den, keeping close to his back as he held onto the leather straps. Helping a bit by kicking. Once they were hiding in the shadows, did Isa nod and transformed into an octopus. Swimming besides Cuttlefish-Moss as they went inside to sneak a peek-

They can hear violent splashes as shadowed bodies rolled around on the ground. They can hear Jesper’s desperate voice. “Thera! Thera, stop! Fight it- agh!” The fishy couple can see Thera over Jesper, pinning him down as he struggled, trying to wiggle away only for her to pin him down again, this time using her tail like a snake and wrapping it around his own. One hand held his wrist while the other went for his neck. Her eyes were dazed, cheeks feverish as she didn’t restrain her strength at all.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"They work underwater?!" signed Moss, gaping. "Wow . . . That'd be awesome!"

When they arrived at Seirus' den, if a cuttlefish's eyes could inflate from shock, that's what happened to Moss. In a swirling frost shard he burst into a merman again, arms aglow, and the water around Thera and Jesper parted away into a chamber of air. His tail shortened and split into legs, as he rushed inside. "Thera! Thera stop!" Moss tried to get her into an armlock. "What's wrong with her?!" he yelled at Jesper.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

It wasn’t hard for Moss. Once he pulled her off of Jesper inside the air bubble, he was in control. Barely budging as his sister wiggled and thrashed about. It was akin to holding a heavy fish he hunted and now is out of the water. He would feel how oddly warm she is too. Jesper coughed and gasped in the air, taking a few breathes before speaking. Isa came in the bubble, still as an octopus, and stood nearby on the ground.

”I think it’s a drug withdrawal.“ Jesper coughed out, finally able to sit up without fearing for his life. “If I remember correctly, the sirens kept her in a schedule to take a certain amount of doses.”

Then he peeked from underneath his hair fringes, heaving. “. . . “ Worry filled his grey eyes as he stared at Thera who is still wiggling about, tryign to claw at him and Moss, but couldn’t.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss' eyes hardened. "Sorry, sis." he whispered, placing a gentle hand on her head, before he started to choke her until she fell asleep.

He gently cradled her in his arms as his legs shifted back to a tail. He combed her hair back into place, just looking down at her with worry, anger, and finally a calm brooding cold stare. He looked at the direction of the palace and let out a deep breath. " I think we need to wait for Seirus to come back. We can't take her to Vesuvuis --- or wait, maybe we can leave her with my friends since we don't know when Seirus will return?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Hey! What are you-“ Jesper leaned forward, wanting to stop Moss from hurting his own sister, and crawled to reach the siblings. Worry with edged protectiveness shone brightly in eyes. Thera snarled as she felt pressure from behind her head and Moss can feel her tense before going lax, limp within his arms. The siren hadn’t even cared that Moss could willingly change forms, he was more concerned for the mermaid in Moss’ arms.

Jesper held onto Thera’s hand, staring at her face with furrowed brows. Listening to Moss’ words. Then sighed. “. . . Let’s leave her here then. With your friends.” He said reluctantly and perked up his tone lightly. “I suppose I don’t need my disguise anymore.”

With that, Moss can feel familiar magic being released as a twirl of Grecian runes swirled around the king before exploding ice shards. Revealing his true figure as Moss remembers from a decade ago, only mature and grim.

Moss can feel Isa climbing over his shoulder and head, curling around his horn as he squinted his bulging eyes. Protective again.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Just putting her to sleep. " said Moss reassuringly.

He watched him hold her hand, a little protective himself too. But he had known, the moment he saw them fight that Jesper's care was genuine, so his eyes softened. "You . . . you really have the same eyes as Ophelia." he looked down, unable to hold his gaze.

Feeling Isa, he looked up only to smile. He rubbed his blobby head reassuringly, before looking back at Jesper. "And, er, sorry for suddenly swimming off."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Jesper -

The merman froze at the comment, a flash of grief and anger shone in his eyes before he calmed down with a deep breathe. Settling to his acceptance in his grief at the topic as he peeked at Moss. Noticing how the normally confident and arrogant Moss is now humbled and careful. His surprise is quiet but visible, should Moss looked at him and see Jesper’s eyebrows raised.

His demeanor softened a bit. The merman watched as Moss smiled at the little octopus on his head. Finally their gazes met. Jesper nodded amiably. “It’s fine . . . You didn’t know. That‘s the point of the disguise after all.” Then he stayed quiet, looking at Thera as he pondered on what should he say?

The merman in front of him is the same one who killed his siblings and left their bodies. He still feels anger, still feels bitter and sad and - There was a time that he believes that Moss should be killed, but Thera banished him instead. Keeping him alive. Jesper felt that he never deserved that mercy—-

Right now, however . . . He felt drained and tired from all this hate spewing on both sides. More so with the new threat over both kingdoms.

Maybe now he can- “ . . . Lysander, why did you leave my siblings?” Jesper asked quietly, holding onto Thera’s hand and tightened his grip. Not to harm, but to ground himself. To just stay still…and then maybe, depending on the answer…not punch him or will punch him.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Oh no. This was the conversation Moss had dreaded for a long time. And it surprised him how it came in this form. Not an angry Atlantean, but Ophelia and Apollo's younger brother instead. Moss' hand instinctively cupped Isa.

"I . . . I didn't leave them. I was drunk. I . . . Guards took me away. I didn't mean to cause what happened. I swear."

4c781b6f43cac567572d09a0127b2170.jpg
- 11 Years Ago -

Sparta, known for its austere militaristic tradition was aghast once more today, as loud boistrous songs and colorful inky clouds billowed out of the Shell of Mara.

Once an outpost abandoned after Sparta extended its borders, it had been claimed by the royal siblings Prince Apollo and Princess Ophelia and was now infamously known as a party place where all the rules don't apply, and where mothers tell their little guppies to avoid, but where the younger Spartans go to anyway to have some fun before duty calls them to the warrior life. Why the king and queen allow their older children to go on with this lifestyle nobody knows, but they all knew it all started when the siblings became friends with that lazy prince: Lysander of Atlantis.

"And now, every-bo-dy, flip and swish! That's right, that's how you dance! Just forget about everyone looking at you and let go!" twirled an enthusiastic Ophelia, her vibrant gold scales flashing gem-like twinkles among the swirling school of merfolk.

The young Spartan mermaids giggled as they flipped, embarassed yet happy to come out of their shells. "Where'd you learn how to dance like this, your highness?" they signed amidst the loud flow of song.

"From my brother! Could you believe it?"
she nodded at the similarly golden scaled Apollo who was at the topmost center of the chamber singing his heart out.

"Once upon our younger years when all the shadows disappear the sharks inside come out to play

Come face to face with all our fears, learn our lessons through the years, make memories we knew would never fade.

One day we'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember. My friend told me when I was just a guppy, these are the nights that will never die!"

The school of merfolk cheered. Ophelia smiled, as her brother spiraled in a colorful cloud of silver and gold, streaming behind him like a river of stars, and ended the song with a vibrant illusion of their ethereal night sky.

"He's really changed, your highness." said one of the mermaids.

"No, no, he's always been like that at home, he's just braver to be himself now." said Ophelia.

Just then the mermaids fluttered in attention as the prince himself floated down to put an arm over his sister's shoulder.

"Chairete!" greeted the prince.

"Chaire, Prince Apollo!" greeted back the mermaids.

"Come now, don't be so formal, are you all enjoying the party?"

"Yes, very much. It's . . . Very new to celebrate for no reason, your highness. The culture of Atlantis is very lively. It's quite generous of Prince Lysander to host parties everyday."

"Y-yes."
Apollo said uncertainly. "Quite generous!" his smile came back. "Sister, speaking of, I think we should go check on him and the others. See if they're still okay while they're whirlpool surfing." he looked at her meaningfully.

Ophelia tilted her head but nodded. "Alright. You mermaids enjoy the feast! We'll come back later!"

Outside, she poked her brother as they swam out and into a swift moving current heading south where the reefs fell away to a dark abyss below them. "What's wrong?"

"It's great that Lysander is happy and I know he's alright with . . . well, squandering his inheritance, but it wouldn't hurt to hold back a bit. Or else he'll be left with nothing pretty quickly."

"He's not going to listen to you, you know."

"I know, but still, I have to try. I don't want him to end up a drifter."

Ophelua smiled. "Alright, I help you convince him."

- Present -

"We were just having fun like any other day. We were at the tidepools, there was skooma, so we decided to pick them for later."

Skooma was a polyp of a jellyfish that, when magically altered with other ingriedients changes its venomous sting into a harmless euphoric sting that some merfolk become addicted to. It's used by healers, but when it is altered by amateurs it has a chance to poison the one that got stung.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Jesper -

The young spartan gritted his teeth, bracing himself.

“My brother and sister never had Skooma. At least, from what I can tell whenever I see them.”

He brought up Thera’s hand to his forehead. Covering his expression under the shadows of his hair—-he already knew. He already knows that his face is twisted in grief.

Zer0 Zer0

qweqew.jpg
- 11 Years Ago -

"Y-yeah . . . I . . . I introduced them to it." Moss bowed his head. At the same time he let go of Isa, suddenly feeling unworthy to hold him. Vividly the memories of that day came back.

Up from the depths and out into the thick misty surface of the endless ocean, mountains of waves stacked together like steps slowly falling, crashed around whirlpools that would rise into gargantuan swirling pillars of water up into a stormy night sky that was too close. Electric plasma veins of blue, fiery gold, neon purple and white yellow raced across the heavy clouds that were dotted with stars within them. The stars looked like slow moving comets of the same colors, twinkling into existence and then trailing into nothing, before a sparkling gem would drop into the misty ocean. The mist too was so thick, it was like the air in this realm was between two layers of clouds.

And over at the edge of the realms, two colossal crescent silhouettes of gaseous marble like moons were starting to rise over the endless horizon.

Their lights were so bright, they lit the ocean like a stormy day, cool and gray. As the curtain of moonlight fell across the clouds, they scattered on the shiny silver, auburn, and cream scales of three singing mermen riding a swirling water pillar.

Ethereal winds and freezing water flew past them, as they strove to not get flung off by the vortex, the one with cream scales and blonde hair in the lead, cutting a path through the water for his following companions, the auburn one with brown hair aglow with orange Atlantean runes, and the one in the middle, the one with silver scales and silver hair stretching his hand outside to feel the cutting wind.

They burst out of the sides just as the water pillar began to topple, and whooped as each back-flipped, or spun gracefully, arms out, just flying and enjoying the fall and landing back into the waves--- until they popped their heads out, their grins falling, as they saw the blonde haired one, who kept going until he flew out of the very top of the cascading water pillar, fall too close to the pillar that was reforming back into a whirlpool.

"He's going to get sucked in!" said the silver hair.

"Tybalt!" yelled the auburn one. His orange Atlantean runes shifted and he dove, the waters propelling him towards his friend who was swirling helplessly against the whirlpool. "Lysander, stay there! There's nothing you can do to help!" his voice cut like a ghostly yell through the water, as the silver haired one followed right behind him.

"Same to you, Estevan, you can't fight the tide either, just help me get to him!" he reached out his hand.

They locked forearms, slowing and trying to swim backwards to slow their descent into the swirling vortex where only jagged stone lay at the depths, and finally let the tide take them as Tybalt came flinging past. The mermen all locked arms.

"Quisquilla!" Lysander cursed, as they hugged each other.

"You crazies!" yelled Tybalt, tucking his head inside. "Don't die with me!"

"Too late! Frost shield!"
said Estevan and the water between them started cracking solid and running up them in ice shards.

BAM

They were almost jostled loose as they slammed against the rock. Tybalt's runes glowed and the ice grew faster as the tides threatened to pull them apart.

"Hold on! Hold on!" Their vision was shadowed as frost encased them.

BAMBAMBAMBAM

If they had been pummeled by a water giant it would have probably been the same experience. For one terrifying moment it was all an endless battering, until their stomachs suddenly dropped, weighing heavily down as their ice huddle was thrown up --- there was a feeling of weightlessness, and then SPLASH. A much calmer bobbling.

The ice shattered. "Guys, are you okay?!" Tybalt's arms reached out for them, pulling out shards sticking on their faces; Lysander was drifting off, gashes on his back, doozy, but shaking his head; Estevan was moaning, bleeding on his arm.

And then new voices drifted fast. "Lysander!"; "I'll go get Titania!" it was Apollo and Ophelia.

Hands stopped Lysander from drifting away, as Ophelia pulled him back towards the others. "What happened? Hold still."

"Tybalt got caught by the whirlpool . . . had to protect him . . ."
groaned Lysander as he felt her hands on his stinging back. "It was awesome though." There was an itchy sensation as white runes appeared on her forehead flowing down her nape and the middle of her back. Slowly his wounds hurt less and less.

"Tybalt, are you okaaaaaaay?" moaned Estevan trying to get a good look at him.

"Yeah, I am unhurt at all, it should be the other way around." said Tybalt, trying to guide his friend away from the tide pools. Ophelia followed, bringing Lysander.

"Nuh-uh." muttered Estevan, his side fins signing weakly. "Don't say that. We're glad it's just us who's hurt."

Lysander nodded absently.

"Can we go back home for today?" said Ophelia.

"Yeah, yeah, we should." said Tybalt.

"Wait. Is that . . . Is that skooma? Score! ---" said Lysander.

"Wait, I'm not yet done healing you, ninny!" Ophelia exasperatedly followed him as he swam, surprisingly without zigzagging, towards a blobby jelly like plume budding out of sea weed.

"This is good for the pain, trust me! I had no idea this was here. At least some good has come out of this." said Lysander, picking them.

Tybalt and Estevan swam down with him. "I'm still shaking." said Tybalt, picking some as well. "This'll be really good for calming down and laughing about how we almost died later."

"Have you tried skooma, Ophelia?"
grinned Lysander.

"Erm, no . . . isn't that dangerous?" she resumed healing his back.

"Nah, not if you know how to transfigure it. Trust me, I'm a great cook!"

"Well, if you are sure."
she smiled. "I trust you."

fox3d-entertainment-location-new.jpg

- Present -

"I . . . I transfigured it wrong, but I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to, Jesper." Moss didn't know what else to say.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Jesper -

“Didn’t mean to?” Jesper repeated, hallow.

The once snuggling octopus squeak in alarm when Moss lets him go, swimming after his hand and wrapping his tentacles around his fingers to continue his comfort. Though his eyes stayed on the crying king, weary.

”Didn’t mean to?!“ He yelled, shoulders shaking but he wasn’t moving from his spot; his grip on Thera’s hand stayed gentle but the urge to squeeze is visible by his shaking. “You knew better! Endangering not just your life but of your friends too—- and you have the gull to tell me that you don’t mean to?! Worse still-! You ran away from my siblings.”

Jesper crumbled, leaning heavily on a sleeping Thera’s hand as tears plopped on her cold skin and trailed down to the ground. “You. Ran. Without telling any of us . . . My family had to find them hours after their deaths without you or your family’s help . . . You coward. YOU COWARD.”

It happened too fast. The spartan’s clawed hand reached out to grab Moss’ throat, wanting to squeeze it until he couldn’t breathe anymore. Unseeing in his decade-long despair and anger. While something red darted out of his hand and into the other’s-

Jesper’s hand squeezed hard.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss flinched back. All his fears coming true.

So desperately did he want to be rid of the weight he'd been carrying that he did not move away, until he saw the little red blur darting into Jesper's claws. "No, Isa!" Moss snatched him away, his other hand grappling Jesper's in the process. He curled the little octopus close to his heart, staring at Jesper. "Don't hurt him." he told the little octopus, and just let Jesper's hand go, closing his eyes and baring his neck to him.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Jesper -

Jesper snarled in disbelief as he could barely see Moss’ hand snatching something in air, and grappled. Barely budging him. He lets out a frustrated hiss; how could this lazy merman be quick and stronger than him?! After years of training under his masters dutifully—-how?!

Roaring in frustration as he heard Moss’ concerned words, Jesper hissed. Confused. Why would he be worried for him?! He wants to kill him right now and yet he is more worried for the spartan than himself? This merman lost a few screws in his head. When Moss finally let’s go of his hand, did Jesper tackle him to the ground. Hand gripping his throat and squeezed tightly. Nails piercing his skin.

Moss can feel Isa wiggling in concern, trying to squeeze through his fingers. He can tell that Isa is about to break that spell-

“WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY?!” Jesper cried out. Tears rained on Moss’ face as the spartan hovered over the merman. “WHY WEREN’T YOU THERE FOR THEM WHEN THEY WERE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU?!”

Zer0 Zer0

- Past -

"I'm sorry . . . I'm ---cough---sor-rryyyy . . ." Moss' eyes rolled up, white. Fingers loosening as darkness edged his vision.

* * * *​

He rolled his still itchy back, dazed, as he wrote squiggly runes on a piece of pink polyp that made it turn lavender black. Ghostly songs and the laughter of his friends punctuated by Titania's scolding fluttered behind him. He hummed absently with the song, as he reached out for a sac filled red with ambrosia and drank through the transparent membrane, crushing it and letting the scent of the loosey goosey concoction wash over him making him more warm and pleasantly fuzzy. This feeling of having nothing to care about, no stress, just hanging out with his friends was awesome.

"Skooma's ready!" Lysander turned, grinning to his friends, eight polyps dangling from his waving arms.

"Were you guys even listening to me?" Titania crossed her arms.

"Nope." The mermen grinned at her in unison.

Lysander threw himself on the sand bowl next to her and flung an arm around her shoulder. "Come on, Ti, we're fine! We're all fine!" His friends eagerly took the skooma from him, and he offered one to his grumpy friend who scowled at him.

"Sometimes it's like you idiots don't care about how I feel." she turned her nose away from him.

"No, of course we do! It's . . . we take calculated risks, we're not just blindly playing around you know? We think before we act. We think about it." Tybalt emphasized, seriously, pointing at his head.

"What are these then?" She poked Lysander's in the back who went Ow! And also poked Estevan's arm who gave a questioning Ow? "It's like you don't take these into account until they actually happen to you."

The three mermen looked at each other. That was actually true . . .

"Um, so how do these work?" piped up Ophelia, holding up the skooma.

Titania gave her a look that made her meep and quiet down. Titania sighed. "We will all talk about this in the morning." she pointed fingers at Lysander, Tybalt, and Estevan who shrunk. Apollo laughed.

"Yes mother." murmured Estevan, grinning at her meekly.

"You take the end that's folded and just press it to your arm, dear." Titania hauled Lysander's arm off then swam over to Ophelia and showed her with her own skooma. "Ow, Lysander! I thought you said these were ready, they still pinch!"

"Does it make you feel good though?"

"Yes, that part works fine."
Titania looked back at Ophelia. "I guess it'll sting a little, but you'll be fine."

Apollo watched as his sister just tapped the skooma to her arm. She winced, waiting, then she giggled.

"Whaaaaaa! That was fast! How do you feel sis?" He swam over to pick up a skooma too.

Ophelia hugged him. He stiffened. "I love you brother. I'll take care of you and your wife and your guppies when you become king. I just wanted to say that."

"Okay? Er . . .? Now I'm wondering what I'm going to do."

"Do it!"
yelled the other mermen.

Apollo tapped the skooma to his arm. They all waited. "Ohhhhhhhhh. Do you guys see that? Olympus' gates are opening to me."

They all laughed.

"Guess he's the hallucinatory type." Lysander shook his head, as they watched Apollo swim towards the ceiling to grasp at nothing. "I just blacked out during my first time. Best sleep I had. But you develop a tolerance later on, what Apollo is going through is totally normal." he signed reaasuringly to Ophelia who just smiled absently at him.

But the moment he tapped his skooma to his arm he realized that it wasn't normal. He was blacking out . . .

. . . It was a wave of thick muddy voices. His head was pounding hard. Tail so heavy he could barely push himself up.

Ophelia . . . Apollo . . . Where's Titania . . . not waking up . . . No, no, no, no . . .

He heard himself saying words but he didn't understand them through his haze. Someone was lifting him towards the sand bowl. Had he been on the floor? And then as he was laid down, he saw Estevan trying to shake Titania awake, and Tybalt yelling something, feeling Apollo's neck. Apollo looking like he was able to reach the gates of Olympus at last, and beside him Ophelia, still smiling serenely in her sleep.

They had tried to secretly fix the problem after that. They knew they were in trouble. They had brought the siblings to a secret place and tried to look for a healer even a witch to bring them back without anyone knowing what had happened. But when they returned there were already royal guards around the place. And the king and queen. And stupidly. Stupidly they swam away.

- Present -

"Tried . . . to find help . . . too late. I . . . I was scared. I saw your dad and I swam."

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- ??? -

Moss heard a ringing in his ears as the lack of oxygen muddled his brain. Suddenly, a dark and familiar grew in front of him, feeling a bit of weight on his chest. It pushed the angry spartan away as he hears a muffled scream of pain as the dark figure got off his chest. A few scuffles and tumbles can be heard until it went silent.

Once Moss gathered his bearings, he’d see a yellow eyed Isa growling loudly between his gritting sharp teeth. Hovering over a shocked and terrified Jesper with a face that resembled a demon; heavily furrowed brows and twisted in protective anger with visible veins popping out from around his eyes . “Back. Off.” Isa hissed at Jesper in Nazja, his grip on both of the spartan’s arms tightened. Despite the fluid and seductive words that flowed out of his lips, the tone is poisonous. Almost like he is ready to knock Jesper out if he continues to act out.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Cough --- cough --- Isa --- wheeze --- don't hurt him." Moss gasped for air, massaging his bleeding throat. "Please?"

He looked at Jesper and for a while he didn't know what to say as he panted there for breath. "Jesper, if you want me to stand trial for this I will. Not in an Atlantean forum but Sparta's . . . I won't run away this time."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Hearing Moss’ soft plea, Isa turned his head towards him. His tight face softened a bit from the sight and huffed, loosing his grip on Jesper to go back to Moss’ side. Staying quiet as he observed his throat and muttered something his breath. Reaching up cup his throat as a warmth gently numbed the pain and the puncture wounds closed slowly. Isa decidedly not look at the spartan as he focused on Moss’ wounds.

Jesper, on the other hand, breathed heavily. Staring at the pair quietly before clicking his tongue and looking away. “I’ve already agreed to marry Thera. Should I bring you to Spartan court, not only would it jeopardize the peace treaty, but it will bring old pain…it’s bad enough that we have this issue with the sirens.“ He replied sharply.

“We don’t need added problems.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss looked up from placing a reassuring hand on Isa's back. "So . . . so, what do you want to do?" he had expected some kind of retribution.

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back