• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Moss Adamaris -

"I was so scared." laughed Moss. "But I'd rather jump knowing Isa could dimension door and make us land in the river or something, than stay and fight, outnumbered and eventually dying."

When Isa came back, Moss nodded. "We still had some left from two days ago. Me and Poppy went overboard with the jelly sea creatures."

He continued to tell Titania about diving into the river and making it back to the mine, as Isa ate. When his beau thanked him, he grinned. "Hoped ya liked the little octopus, I added a secret ingredient from Montagna~"

Talking about Tybalt, Moss nodded once more, determined. "Alright, thanks for coming. We'll also finally get to really test that wet suit." The wet suit. Moss' gift to Isa that he had asked a friend from Menagerie to make when they were still in Barad Eithel. It had arrived through carrier hawk when they were traveling to Cascatta. Made of sea monster skin, It was all black with teal highlights that made Isa warmer in cold waters, and dried up very quickly.

When Estevan commented about his choice of a husband-to-be, Moss grinned like yep, he is part of our family now. "I wouldn't have him any other way~" he said dreamily. He looked at Isa and there was a minute shift of his gaze, an affectionate steadiness of his teal eyes. Then his side fin gently draped on his waist.

He looked hesitantly at Titania too when she suggested helping, but Isa spoke what he wanted to say as well and just reassuringly added. "We'll find him, Titania. Me and Isa have been through worse. We can take care of a couple of sirens."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa paused on his eating when he felt a fin on his waist and looked down. Then he smiled warmly as he gazed at Moss sweetly. Reaching down with one hand to place over the fin. Titania blushed red while Estavan stayed quiet.

Titania was about to speak up again, that is, until Estavan patted her shoulder and shook his head. “They know what their doing . . .” Amber eyes stared at Moss once more and he sighed. The teal merman might have imagined it, but he could’ve swore he saw concern in the amber merman‘s eyes. Just a tiny glimmer.

”We shall wait for your return . . . and seeing Tybalt safe too.”

———

In the morning, Isa woke up and yawned. Not wanting to move yet as he cuddled with Moss in the furs. Today they were going to see Oak and the others, hoping to hear the good news from the survivor. Once the merman was ready, and Isa wearing the wet suit under his clothes, did the couple say goodbye to Titania and Estavan before walking towards the shores. Where the other demon hunters are.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss just nodded in calm joy at Estevan.

The next morning, Moss was spooning Isa under the furs and woke up, sleepy. He had stayed up all night on guard, sleeping only a few hours before dawn. He dragged his tail on the floor, as with half-opened eyes he groggily floated over to the kitchen to brew some pomegranate and thyme tea.

Later, he asked Isa if he could see him in the wet suit before he placed his other clothes on. He liked how it reminded him of his black fitting turtleneck and suddenly had a desire to wear something that had Isa's colors too. Perhaps a tattoo? Or, another red ring? Or maybe a gold and red bejeweled hair ring? His hair was long and he had been using a simple leather strap to keep it in place. He mentioned this to Isa and talked about this, after they reassured Titania and Tybalt (and got one of their friends to help them move around and showed them how to use Okami's merman saddle since they cannot walk anymore), and headed for the shore.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Not liking Moss to drag himself, a sleepy Isa automatically scooped his beau before he could use his spell and walked to the kitchen.

When the merman asked him to see him in the wet suit, did Isa pause in mid-putting on his shirt and peeled it off along with his pants. It is skin tight and very slimming on the redhead’s form. The teal strip in the sides made his subtle curves and hip bone more obvious and alluring— which he won’t lie, made him shy as Moss stared at him. Moss asked if he was really okay with the teal and Isa’s response is:

”Yes, I’m okay with it. I get to match your eyes.” He said with a bashful smile. So as Moss mentioned of having something that reminded him of Isa, the redhead pondered. “A hair ring sounds good. I do love brushing and braiding your hair.” He purred adoringly.

As the couple went to the shore, they would immediately find the demon hunters roaming around. The two waiting by the border of the shores and town is none other than Oak and a stranger. A human that’s gaunt and pale as a piece of paper with frayed brown mousy hair. He stood with a slight limp to the side— which Isa and Moss would see that’s it’s in a cast. The elf turned around with a hum when he felt a disturbance and smiled brightly at the couple. Waving his arm up cheerfully.’

”Morning, Isa~ Morning, Moss~” Oak introduced them to the stranger. “This is Beloti and he’s the one we found on the shores yesterday. He’s gonna help with the directions right now.”

The stranger, Beloti, nodded at them, slightly leaning away from Moss. Frowning uncomfortably as his eyes anxiously flitted back and forth from shore to the couple to Oak. “I-Hi. . . . It’s over there.” He pointed straight at the horizon and curved his bony finger down. Moss would recognize that area to be filled with corals and not that many fishes stay there, weirdly enough. “There’s these coral reefs that leads to an underwater cave . . . It’s deep down too. I was lucky to be able to hold my breath as o swam up to the surface.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss automatically wrapped his arms around Isa, humming pleasantly and snuggled in his neck. He weighed nothing, simply anchored by Isa while he floated, tail flicking lazily, as, which sometimes happened when Moss stretched early in the mornings, he gave a huge hum and wrapped his tail tightly around Isa's back, waist, and almost all the front if his legs like a merman body scarf and inhaled loudly on his neck. Then he released, and sighed contentedly. His brief heaven before throwing himself to the rest of the day .

Soft kisses pressed on his neck. "Good morning, Luprisca." he said in sleepy Nazja. And made breakfast with him, groggily asking what he'd like to eat.

Later, a bit more awake, Moss admired the view of Isa from the rim of his steaming mug of tea. He longed to float closer and trace Isa's hips and the V of his abs, close the gap between their waists and kiss his bashful face, but they had more important things to do, so he just looked away shyly too, saying, "I want to match your hair."

Heading to the shore with all their gear on them, Moss smiled, holding his hand. "Then, will you please choose a hair ring for me, Isa? I don't know if I want it in silver or gold, I'm more of a silver or leather or bone guy, but the ring is going to be special so I thought of gold, but we can talk about it later."

When they arrived at the shore Moss waved at Oak. "Morning. And morning, Beloti. " he looked towards where the survivor pointed. "Alright, thank you." He looked at Oak. "So, how many are we dealing with, and what's the plan?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -​

Leh sleepy Isa hummed and grumbled a random noise. This is his ‘Good morning’ sound. His head tilted as Moss shoved his head on the crook of his neck and shoulder before nuzzling him with his cheek. He hummed again when he felt Moss’ tail wrapped around him and sighed happily from the kisses. Waking him up a bit more as he asked him what he would like for breakfast.

”Fuud.” He grumbled with a smile and kissed his cheek.

Later, Oak grinned as he decidedly informed them. “According to Beloti, there’s around twenty to thirty sirens grouped together and kidnapping people. The plan is simple.” His grin took a dangerous edge, menacing.

”We sneak attack them. I’ve already sent word to the elves by the borders to bring in reinforcements. We’re going to head out. Poppy! Take Beloti to the leader’s home and let him rest-“

Isa became worried as Oak walked away from the couple. Gripping onto Moss’ hand in hopes of comfort.

——-

Once everyone was ready, Oak casts a transformation spell on Christine and Poppy. Andrew transformed himself into a dark gray colored dolphin while Christine is a starfish that stuck onto Andrew‘s side. Poppy was a seal. Oak turned himself into a seal as well.

Then they were off to the horizon and dived down into the dark depths. Heading towards the coral reefs.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss squeezed Isa's hand, a little anxiety bubbling inside him, as he thought of how Isa will take to the water. But Isa chose to be here and he has pulled through in tough situations. If things go wrong, he knew that even a drowning Isa would have a greater chance of survival than most people.

He looked at his beau who was ready to protect him and brave deep dark waters for him, and despite Isa being a beginner swimmer, Moss felt comforted to have an extra safety net. He pressed his forehead against his.

"We have each other, we'll be okay." he smiled, and Isa could see all their past battles in his teal eyes and how they managed to survive them all. He softly pressed a reassuring kiss to his lips, and Isa saw next in his somber eyes that Moss is ready to kill these sirens too.

Later, Moss held Isa's hand and got a cocoon from his spell component pouch. "Ready?" he whispered.

When Isa was, his hands glowed, and there in Isa's place was a red octopi in a clam. Despite the seriousness of the situation, Moss chuckled, and braided his hair into a kind of hoodie, before cupping Isactopi, and gently placing him on his nape with his silver hair almost covering him.

He waited till Isa was secure, and caressed the bubbly head for a moment, looking at him, before he smiled and then dove into the depths.

Katsuya Katsuya

FEFFCE5D-F7F6-419D-BB74-D3790EB1DC79.jpeg
- Isa Bianchi -

Snapping out of his dread, Isa blinked owlishly as his sight is suddenly filled with creamy white hair and teal eyes. Their foreheads pressed together as if the world stopped for a few minutes to the redhead, focusing on just what Moss’s reassuring words were, and breathed in deep. Taking in what those bejeweled teal eyes are offering him, reminded him, and promised him before resigning himself to his beau’s comfort. Pressing their lips more to sip gently, as if to swallow those words and convince himself that they are going to be okay.

Then as he watched those eyes reveal their somber, Isa steeled himself. Silently promising to do the same should any of them harm Moss too. Water be damned. His fear be damned-!

The redhead kissed him back. His trembling hand held Moss’ tightly, reassuring that he is staying close.

———

As his beau pulled out a cocoon, Isa took a deep breath and nodded silently. For the entire wait of Poppy’s return, the redhead had dazed off in his head. Retreating in his mind space in order to stay calm and collected. Why is this different from their swim in the Hoghlands? Probably because their enemies can actually drown and kill him——they can try, for Isa is too darn stubborn to be dragged down without a fight.

He watched the white glow to brighten, engulfing him in a ball of light as he shrunk in size and form. Wide indigo eyes gazed up, blinking as he reached up towards Moss’ way. Silently asking to be picked up and he happily tucked himself in the pocket-hoodie Moss created for him with his hair. He closed his eyes when Moss caressed his head, the little seaweed wiggled happily when it was freed from his palm, enjoying the reassuring touch.

After staring back at Moss, Isa cling onto his neck as his beau jumped in the water, splashing loudly along with the band of sea animals the demon hunters turned into.

The reefs were colorful, having large sea anemones and large forest of seaweed, yet not a single hint of fish is found. Just past the long seaweeds, and past the rough coral, did the group found the entrance that Beloti was talking about. A pair of sirens swam slowly in front of it, keeping an eye of the surroundings as they turned around and swam to where the other went. The group stayed hidden, neither of the guards noticed them just yet . . .

What will you do?

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss, swimming close to the white sand, brought his hands up in fluid flicking motions in front of Oak. "Shall we go with a handful of others and capture and interrogate them?" he signed in Nazja, recognizing him as the defacto leader of their operation. "Or do you want to send a small animal scout inside? If one of you can turn me into a small sea creature, me and Isa can go inside."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Mission: surprise attack -

Oak, the seal, looked at Moss and replied with his front fins. Fluid in his nazja. “Transform into small animals and catch the guards‘ attention. So we can knock them out and go inside.”

With that, Andrew swam close to Moss to change him into a small animal. Octo-Isa blinked before signing. “Ready to go?”

Zer0 Zer0

On the white sands, Isa holding on to Moss' neck, became Isa holding on to the smooth soft mantle of a white, teal striped cuttlefish. His skirt-like fin surrounding his entire mantle fluttered like waves as he floated up, and with shorter stubbier tentacles, signed. "Yes."

Together (Moss seemed slower than Isa) they made their way towards their foes. These little menacing octopus and cuttlefish. Cuttle-Moss' skin shifted and blended with the surroundings, as his little tentacles trailed behind him. He signed to Isa, as they got close. "I'm going to shoot myself into their nose."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Mission: Surprise Attack -

The group had to stop themselves from either cooing at how cute the couple looked together or groaning at how ridiculous everyone is reacting. As the cuttlefish-Moss swam close and blending in, Octo-Isa signed back. “Okay. I distract.” Then he hopped off, undulating for a bit before curling into his coconut.

Letting himself roll in front of the guards, slow down to a halt. He can hear the sirens making noise, swimming closer to the red octopus. Moss can see one closer to Isa than the other who was looking around and swam a bit close to him. Unaware of his presence.

The coconut cracked up, indigo eyes blinking as it peeked through the opening . . .

Zer0 Zer0

Cuttle-Moss had to flutter vigorously to wake up, for he had spaced out from how cute Isa was.

The predatory cuttlefish slowly crawled closer to its target. It's menacing stubby tentacles of death curled, then shot itself straight into the siren's left nostril!

Katsuya Katsuya

The siren shouted in surprise as a white and teal blur smacked right in his face. Muffling his alarm.The other siren looked away from the cute octopus who took this chance to drop the octopus disguise and-

Crack!!!

A very much human Isa punched that siren's jaw, breaking it, and knocking him out. He sunk down to the sand bank with a trail of diluted blood from his mouth. The group swam in the entrance quickly as Isa swam towards the siren. His eyes turning yellow as he watched the siren gripping Moss tightly and trying to pull him off.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Fear me! -

Cuttle-Moss' eyes were bulging between the siren's grip, but his tentacles were clamped tight over his muffled face, angrily squirting ink everywhere.

Katsuya Katsuya

4B151D30-94D3-4F3A-B6E9-B6F7B810B201.jpeg
- Win! -

As the plume of ink surrounded the coughing head, did Isa curled his fist and punched the siren in the throat. Knocking him out in one blow before reaching for Moss gently. Holding him close to his chest as he kicked the siren away for good measure.

Then he looked at the adorable cuttlefish, worry shone brightly in his indigo eyes as he quietly checked all over him. Making sure there were no broken fins or damaged scales. He gingerly nuzzled Moss’ side with his nose and cheek. Swimming in the entrance as well, following behind the group of animals. Changing into an octopus once more to swim next to Moss.

He offered Moss his coconut shell, silently asking if he wanted to rest a bit inside. As they catches up to Poppy who nipped that very shell and held on to it.

The group found themselves to be in an underwater ruin. A statue of a man reaching up towards the sunlight as if hoping to, one day, break the surface once again, stood in the middle. The stair case is covered in moss and Seagrass. The walls growing coral. There seemed to be many tunnels and hallways that led to multiple rooms. There were some hints of bones, but they were old. Not as white and the flesh is totally gone, replaced with barnacles and moss. There were no signs of the sirens either. Moss and the others can see Isa’s eyes becoming starry at the ruins discovery, the eagerness to explore more but he stayed put. Oak looked up at the source of the sunlight, signing with his fins.

”Not a single body nor siren in sight. They must busy with something or are sleeping right now.” It makes sense, the kidnappings happen at nighttime. “Let’s spread out in a group of three and search for the missing people. Should you find them, send the rest of a signal.”

Andrew, Poppy, and Christine grouped together. The timid seal passed Oak the coconut since he will stay with Moss and Isa. Then they split up, now searching for the missing folks.

Zer0 Zer0

- Victory! -

Cuttle-Moss was floating in zigzags, dazed. His head was squished with curving finger marks, but as Isa checked all over him, his head slowly inflated back to normal. His skirt fin rolled in calmer waves and he tilted up at Isa, and tried to reach both his thumbs with his small tentacles, but they were too short, so he curled around one thumb and just stayed still.

His mantle flashed in psychedelic waves of red and pink when Isa nuzzled him. And when Isa offered his coconut shell, Cuttle-Moss gratefully clambered inside and waited with his feelers outstretched to Isa. He tangled his tentacles with his when he came in and squeezed lightly, his colors calming to light yellows and soft pinks.

With the coconut as their travel couch, carried onwards in a dolphin's mouth, the tunnels whizzed by the open crack of the shell through bubble streams. Cuttle-Moss went a sunflower yellow as it warched Octo-Isa's wide indigo eyes become stars, and he loosened his hold in case Isa wanted to go out of their coconut.

He tilted up at Oak attentively, his color becoming white stripped wth teal once more, and then signed to Isa. "I'll be a merman once more." and floated out, being very slow in releasing the rest of his tentacles from Isa.

With a swirl of freezing ice, Moss flowed out into his merman form again, cricking his neck.

"I'm going to interrogate those sirens back there. It'd probably be faster, and we need to make sure they don't wake up soon and alert the others." he signed to Oak-seal and Octo-Isa.

He once more braided his hair into a hoodie and stretched his hand out for Isa. He kissed him on the top of his bobbly head signing, "Thank you." with a smile, before tucking him once more in his silver hair.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Moss as a cuttlefish is too cute!

When he saw that Moss wanted to hold both thumbs, he put his other thumb close just so he can. When he shared his coconut, he curled his tentacles around him too. Gently hugging him as they held tentacles. Watching his colors shine and shift to yellows and soft pink. So cute~ He almost forgot that they were underwater as he gingerly nuzzled leh cuttlefish. The seaweed on his head wiggling happily.

He didn’t let go of Cuttle-Moss’ tentacle, even when enamored by the ruins. Isa prefers to stay and make sure Moss is okay first.

As Moss decidedly changed his form, Isa hadn’t let go of his tentacles, watching them turn to fingers from the inside of his coconut. Then he let go so he could sign. Oak nodded, signing back. “Alright, I’ll come with you. Might need an extra pair of hands.” He is assuming, of course. Octo-Isa blinked his wide eyes as a hand is offered and climbed on. Taking his coconut with him. His tentacles curled over his head, eyes closed in his bashful happiness as he felt lips on his head. He saw the sign before going in the pocket once more. Moss can feel the tiny suction cups sticking onto his neck before a tiny head popped out from the pocket. Signing back.

”Welcome, Love~” Then he timidly hid in the pocket and Moss can see that he is curling his tentacles around his head again.

Back at the entrance, the trio found the sirens still knocked out and bleeding on the sandy banks. Oak swam over to one and started to drag him to a firm coral and looked around. Wanting to find something to tie them with.

Zer0 Zer0

- Victory! -

Cuttle-Moss reached out and wrapped half his tentacles around Isa's other thumb, and went a soft yellow. In the coconut, where Isa nuzzled him, his mantle bloomed magenta ringed with carnation pink.

Moss did not leave his tentacle from Isa's as he transformed, becoming a finger which he kept linked to his beau, gently hooking back around him, when he signed to Oak with one hand, and actually, his side fins.

They swam back to the entrance, Moss keeping a hand on the bashful Isa, affectionately stroking him, though keeping his hand beneath his octo-eyes so that Isa can still admire the ruins.

When they were outside again, Moss drew out the very sealing cuff that had been used on Isa before and cuffed the other siren, pulling him away too to a more hidden place. He then drew Isa's gifted sealing dagger and approached the one Oak had dragged. His hands glowed white, and an illusion of coral and seaweed roofed over their heads.

"I'll interrogate him." he signed grimly to Oak. And cupped his hand around the siren's mouth before promptly stabbing a tail bone.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Mission: Surprise attack -

Oak had found an old rope and is currently tying the siren down against a thick coral. Then he swam away slowly to give Moss room, solemnly nodded at the gesture. Isa flinched back at the sudden muffled scream, hiding behind Moss’ neck as he watched the knife cut through muddled-colored flesh. Blood trailing up, seeping out of the wound. The siren’s dazed eyes snapped open and darting around before comprehending that he is captured. About to be tortured. He glared at the looming merman.

He’s not going to speak.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Do magic or anything I don't tell you to do, and I'll sever each tail bone one by one. Cooperate, and I won't harm you any further." he signed. "Where is Tybalt? Short blonde hair, blonde beard, pale skin, thin, banished from Atlantis. Sign with your fins."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

The siren trembled, frozen in the spot as he fearfully stared back at the stoic Moss. He was fine when he woke up, ready to rebel, however the thought of his tail bones severed broke his spirit. He nodded frantically.

“I know where he is! I’ve seen him before—-the merman who became one of the fo- became human- yeah!” The siren signed, his fins shaking and Isa, watching the whole thing, wondered if fins shaking means they are stuttering.

“I’ll take you there! Where Tybalt is.”

Oak seemed cautious. Not trusting the siren at all.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Alright. Point the way with your tail." And with a swirl of teal Atlantean runes up his arms, he cast the spell to turn the siren into a sea snake, taking care to have his hand wrapped around his neck as he was polymorphed. The other knocked out siren was turned into a sea slug, as at the same time the illusion above their heads vanished.

Moss kept a firm grip on the small snake with his thumb and finger pinching its mouth shut, as he retrieved the rope and sealing cuff. "Do anything foolish and your dead. If I don't see Tybalt in less than ten minutes, your dead." He squeezed. "Keep your word and you'll live. Show us the way."

And with a look at Seal-Oak and Octo-Isa, Moss cautiously swam back into the cavern.

Katsuya Katsuya

7D16B267-80E7-49C4-890F-636BE13A00DC.jpeg

The siren nodded frantically and let’s himself be turned into a snake. Rather a chance to live than die-!

Seal-Oak snorted and swam along with Moss as the siren pointed with his tail at the entrance. It felt like a maze, Isa thought. Shoving his face into Moss’ neck as he hugged him tightly with all eight tentacles, shaking in his anxiety. The sea snake pointed at the third floor of the ruins on their left side. Leading them through the barnacle-covered hallways. He signed with his tail to stay quiet. ‘There are sirens that are sleeping in the ruined rooms’ he said.

After a few minutes, he pointed to the right at the end of the hallway where there were two more hallways. One in center and one to the left. After three doors down, did he sign to open to go through that doorway. There is no door, hinting an open space of ocean waters and coral.

Just swim upwards. You will see sunlight at the surface and you’ll see all the people we kidnapped.’ The sea snake signed with his fins and tail. Octo-Isa peeked out from Moss’ hair pocket and looked at the beams of sunlight. His curled up tentacles trembled more and his seaweed wilted as he stared at the sunlight in hope.

His fear is overwhelming him. It was fine at first, since he stayed near Moss and there’s a lot of cool things in the ruins . . . But heavy thoughts kept invading his mind the more time he stayed underwater. He wanted to go up to the surface now . . .

As the group breaks the surface, they will find themselves in an open air cave where they cannot see the coasts of Cascata. It seems they were a lot further than Moss remembered. On the walls were old drawings and etchings of merfolk and elves opening a vault with a familiar red-headed figure in the middle of the open doors. Leading them to a shiny orb of . . . some sort of artifact that was scratched out. On the sandy and rocky banks, is three guards that’s nodding off to sleep and a group of shivering and tied-up humans and merfolk. Two, Moss recognized . One glaring and temperamental Tybalt that’s gagged with a bundle of graying cloth. The other, his distraught and stressed daughter, Palilea. They are cuffed with sealing cuffs.

There’s a bag of collected pieces of the glowing crystals from Atlantis.

Oak broke his transformation to alarm the others. Telling them in whispers the directions as they waited with their heads as low as they can. Blending behind the jutting pillars around them. They were far away enough for none of the guards to notice them, should they whisper.

8928270B-0522-4E1F-94EB-CDDCC444D906.jpeg

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss looked at Isa, immediately cupping him and stroking him comfortingly. He swam up with Oak and carefully peeked over the waves. He had been expecting an ambush of sorts, but was relieved to see his friend --- and daughter?! His arms glowed as he signed to Oak. "I'm turning the sirens into turtles." and he swam closer before casting polymorph once more, including on the snake he was holding.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back