• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa paused in his excitement, stared at Moss when he plopped on the bed, and turned red. Suddenly conscious of his actions, he took off his gloves, and reached for his tail fin. He poked it first, retracting his hand as if he was scalding before feeling brave again and touched the appendage. Feeling the smooth and paper-thin end, his eyes blinking in surprise as he hadn’t believed how cooling it felt under his fingertips. He slowly trailed up, feeling the slight edges of the scales, following the patterns the splotches of gold and teal created like a maze game. Taking his time to see the differences of each scale. He can feel the muscles underneath the scaly skin, amazed by the slight twitches as he realized just how firm Moss’ tail is. What else can Moss do with his tail other than swim? How fast can he swim? Like a dolphin-swift or gliding slow like a turtle?

Then he gently pinched the side fins before rubbing it tenderly, not wanting to hurt Moss in anyway. He paused once more, remembering something, and leaned down. Lips close to the right side fin as hot breathe teased the sensitive appendage. “Love ya.” Isa muttered before lightly kissing it and sitting up to continue his curiosity. Letting his hands softly brush on the scales that trailed up and around his waist. From here, the redhead gazed up, focusing on the ear fins, and reaching up with one hand. Cupping Moss’ head from the side as he slid the fin between his thumb and index fingers, tenderly rubbing on the translucent skin. With his other hand, he combed Moss’ creamy hair aside, and he muttered under his breathe. “Wow . . .”

Isa kissed Moss’ cheek. “Thank ya.” He smiled, mindlessly kneading his ear fin with one hand while the other is twirling a strand with a single finger.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

"That was . . . That felt really good." said Moss smiling sleepily. His side fins reached out and touched each side of Isa's waist and stayed there. "Love ya too~" he nuzzled his cheek against Isa's hand. "Isa, will you please touch my back too?" he flipped on his belly stretching like a cat.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

His cheeks flushed as he smiled, happy that he finally got to feel Moss’ fins on his waist. The merfolk way of saying ‘I love you.’ It made his heart flutter, knowing what this simple action meant. Before he could reply, the merman had already flopped on his tummy, causing his chuckle. “Excited, aren’t we? Mr. Horny-Maki roll~”

Moss can feel those same tender hands starting from his shoulders and neck, gingerly rubbing in circles. Trailing down his spine under he started to feel the scales in his mid back, having slow moments to just follow one color before following the other as he went lower. Pressing and rubbing and massaging his muscles and fins as deliciously slow and comforting. He can feel both hands on his lower back, lightly pressing down as the bed creaked as if Isa was leaning over him for-

A pair of lips kissed his left side fin before hot air chuckled on it. “So cute~”

Honestly, Isa could watch Moss wiggle or fall asleep if he wanted to as he explored his tail and scales tenderly. “Anything I should know about your tail, Love? Concerns ya have?” He asked, wondering if there were any medical things he should remember.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss went red. "I can't help myself! It feels really nice." he muttered, eyes drooping. His tail swished lazily, as he pleasantly deflated from Isa's touches. Slower and slower, until it stopped and it seemed that he had finally dozed off.

"Mmmm," he hummed sleepily, "the thin parts of my tail and fins can get torn easily. Also these parts here, and here." he propped himself up on his arms and reached back to touch the places where there were gold flecks. "I can make . . . what's the common term for it . . . I guess ink come out. It's my defense mechanism and I also use it to communicate underwater."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“I’m glad ya like it, Moss~” Isa purred, watching how his tail started to slow down to a halt, and he chuckled. “How cute~”

He listened to leh sleepy merman, tenderly pressing down on said golden scales. Smiling as he reached for one of Moss’ arms to rub and press comfortingly. “I see~” Then, of course being the romantic that he is, Isa started to kiss Moss’ shoulder down to his elbow to his wrist, and lastly to his hand; lightly suckling on his fingertips before leaning back to start on the other arm. He paused mid-kiss on the elbow and then continued, remembering something.

“And your skin? Does it dry up faster than before?” He muttered quietly, gently placing Moss’ arm down on the bed before leaning down again to kiss on his horn. The sprout on his head wiggling all fluid-like and slow.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss hummed, tail swishing slow and wrapped his arms around Isa. Warm lips brushed his neck. "Yes, it's how I breathe underwater so it's very thin now." he splayed his hand open showing the silky webbing in between his pale fingers. They were so thin, Isa could see the blurred silhouette of Moss form through them.

Then Moss paused as though he realized something. "Erm, Isa? So about being a merman . . . erm . . . making love might . . . feel different?"

Minutes later . . .

Moss was on his belly, red, and burying his face into a pillow, half peeking out at Isa. "So erm . . . I understand if you think it looks weird. And . . . and thinking about it . . . if . . . if you want to wait until I have legs again for us to make love again, I understand completely."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa nodded, observing the thin webbing between his fingers. Then he listened to Moss’ words and blinked owlishly, taken off-guard.

”Huh?”

A few minutes later . . .

Isa sat there on the bed, head steaming red as he clear his throat. Then he poked Moss’ cheek. “I’m okay with it, Love. Nothing to worry about.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Are you sure?" said Moss in a high pitched voice. "Because, I mean, I really understand, Isa . . . erm . . . So . . er . . . what do you think? Erm . . ."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa winced from the high pitch voice before he reached over to pull his cheek. Pouting. “I’m sure, love. Nothing to worry about.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa deadpanned. “Yes. Really.” Then his face relaxed, smiling bashfully. “What I think? I think it’s just another form and I’m curious about it. Plus . . . I’m pretty sure ya didn’t care about mine, right? Considering we’re different.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Well, no, but as a human this would be your first time, right?" said Moss, still disbelieving Isa was okay with it.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa stared at Moss. “Yes . . . It is. However it’s yours, so it’s okay.” He leaned down to peck on the same cheek he pulled.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss stared back at Isa. Yet despite his reassurances he burried his head back into the pillow. "Okay, but I still won't make love until I have my legs back, or maybe half a year if I won't get my legs sooner." he mumbled.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Silence.

Then . . .

Isa jumped on Moss. Pillows flew. He grinned alluringly. “If ya allow me, mind that I prove it, Love?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss was surprised . . . yet he liked this. So this was how to get Isa to show his, well, Moss termed it his growly-side he usually sees in battle. Being the receiver of this intensity like this is nice~

"I --- yes, take me~" He opened his arms.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa’s grin stretched into a dangerously edged smile, happy in his carnal glee. “All of ya and more~” He growled low, lips close to sensitive skin . . .

——-

The redhead hummed, lying on his tummy as he waved his feet in the air. Caging Moss underneath him and with his arms on both sides of his neck and head. Flushed and covered in bite marks all over. Happily twirling the merman’s long creamy white strand with a single finger as he watched Moss’ face with a proud smile. Waaaaaaay too happy to comfort Moss’ disbelief.

”Believe me now?” He purred lazily.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"5 Days Later, January 22, 601"

For the next couple of days Moss dedicated himself to looking for a spell that could help him move by himself on land, but unfortunately he couldn't find any such spell in all the books that they have. So apart from the couple going back to The Highlands to see how their friends are doing, Moss also wanted to visit James to see if he had a floating spell. He hoped that they did, living underneath the floating islands.

In the meantime he asked Isa to carry him around in his arms or on his shadow claws, or if Isa was busy Moss would just ride on Okami after asking Isa if he could please make him a makeshift saddle designed for a merman. Okami, when he saw Moss for the first time as a merman, barked at him, not recognizing him, but eventually wagging his tail and sniffing him all over when he realized it was still Moss.

On the fifth day they flew down on one of the floating islands above The Highlands just as james instructed them to so as to avoid the sickness that still plague the land below. His friends were still gathering the other ingredients for the cure and so they haven't made it yet, but for some good news he had waiting for them what Isa and Moss had requested from him back in Barad Eithel: All of the volumes of Ninjas of Love that he had, which had everything except the last volume, and a book that was a collection of unsolved mysteries and unexplored places in the surrounding badlands.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa absolutely loved carrying Moss everywhere, wearing a sling for Moss to sit on in case he needed one arm to move something. It gives him an excuse to keep touching his tail and fins. It was rather funny that Okami didn’t reconize him until he smelled him. During their travels to the Highlands, the redhead kept reassuring Moss that he loved his tail, keeping it lotioned as much as he could, even keeping a towel wet and wrapping it around him so he could stay moist.

When Moss wanted to stay put somewhere, Isa started working on a saddle for him to sit on whenever he rode on Okami. Creating a few designs before the merman picked one and he started on it. They got the news from James to come to the floating islands to avoid the plague, which Isa had no issues of doing. Not wanting to get sick. He was excited to see his friends again.

”I’m excited to read the volumes!” Isa exclaimed, bouncing in place as they are reaching the floating islands; they can it from far away, blue shadowy figures above the clouds.

Zer0 Zer0

e315a07e1dcd11d6c97b823be387aa84 (1).jpg
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss was surprised that Isa enjoyed carrying him a lot.

At first he tried to move around by himself thinking that he didn't want to be much of a bother to Isa, but after realizing his fiancé enjoyed it, Moss just asked him to carry him everytime he needed to move.

It was very sweet of Isa to keep his tail lotioned and moist and, shyly, he also asked him if he could lotion his skin as well. Moss thoroughly enjoyed being this close to Isa, and being touched by him all the time, that he almost considered not looking for a spell that would help him float.

Moss picked a saddle design that allowed him to lay flat on his belly or on his back on Okami, almost like a reclining chair with a backrest that could be laid completely flat. There was even a little folding stairs on the side he could use to drag himself up on the saddle. Moss also picked ocean hues for the colors, and ended up with a paint fight with Isa after booping his nose blue with a paint brush. He then asked if he could paint some Atlantean runes on him too, just temporary, that washed off when Isa took a bath.

Often Isa would find Moss gazing at him sweetly, and many a times said thank you whenever Isa picked him up or put him down with a kiss on the red-head's cheek. Moss just felt really taken care of, and in a strange way was kind of happy he was debilitated, sort of, just to be cared for this much by Isa. Moss sang a lot to him, while lovingly combing his hair.

On the morning they finally saw the floating islands Moss swished his tail from where he sat on a dozing Okami. "Me too, let's read them together!"

They landed on a familiar isle where Isa had accompanied Sen before to mine some ragnite, and there waiting for them on the grassy fields above the clouds were: Wild, Max , James, Sen, and three familiar but changed faces. It was three of the survivors that Isa and Moss rescued from the badlands, one of which was the satyr who had smiled at them before. They had filled up! They still had scars, but they were looking healthy and were beaming compared to the others, who were gaping at the sight of the massive goliath that landed down on the field.

"You're a merman! You were a merman all this time?!" gaped Max, shaking Moss' shoulders.

"Isa . . ." said Sen who had stars in his eyes still looking at the goliath. "James, how could you not tell me about this?! That they're machines! Don't you know how monumental this discovery is?! --- Isa! Can I go in? Can you show me how it works later? Can I borrow it?!"

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa loves to pamper Moss. He really did. When Moss asked him to lotion his skin too, he did it unabashedly. All too eager to press into his muscles and have him relax under his fingertips. He was happy that Moss wanted to color the saddle and laughed as they tossed paint at each other. Getting some on Moss’ mouth before he got hit in the head with blue paint. Even after they stopped to relax, Isa lends his arm out for Moss to paint his runes. He always did like the look of the runes . . . And had wondered if he should get tattoos of said runes—- specific ones, of course! Something with meaning behind them.

He won’t lie: he enjoyed it lot when Moss sang to him. Wanting to hear more of his voice and practically melted under his caressing hands. So . . . He became more caring, secretly hoping that Moss would sing more. Or touch his hair more! Or maybe let him play with his fins!

He’s hoping too much. Heheh.

”Of course! We should probably get a blanket to be snuggly.” Isa smiled, excited.

Once they reached the floating islands, having to land the Goliath in front of the mech-nut that is called Sen, Isa grinned and snorted. It’s nice to see these guys again. Plus! They really are okay! The survivors are plump! “Nah, we still need it but I can show ya around— hey! Careful with Moss!” Pouting in displeasure, the redhead grabbed the merman’s arms and pulled him close. Protective of his fins getting torn or his scales being messed up from Max shaking him.

”No shaking him.” He grumbled before checking on him carefully and then letting him go after making sure he was okay. Isa showed Sen around, teaching him what’s what inside, and what it can do.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Isa didn't hope too much, for Moss responded just as he wished. He'd gather him in his arms on the couch or in bed and curl his tail around him and be his affectionate nest or merman-body-scarf while Isa worked, giving him his tail to absently touch as they figured out the saddle design.

When Isa finished bathing, Moss would ask him if he liked him to dry his now longer red hair and comb it. There in the quiet, he'd hum, then sing, and when he sees Isa looking sleepy, he'd sing softer and softer until he caressed him to sleep.

It was a surprisingly cozy experience this time with Moss unable to walk. Before the saddle, they literally cooked together with Isa's right hand as Moss' right hand, since he used his own right to hold on to him while he used his left hand freely. It was funny, clunky, and Moss knew there were ways for him to use both hands, but he liked cooking this way with Isa, it was fun!

When he was painting Isa's arm and heard him wonder about tattoos, he told him all about his culture's tattoos, letting his glowing teal runes show on his skin.

"Our tattoos are gifted to us by the Heart of Atlantis, and are unique to each of us, at least these ones that are part of us and aren't needled on our skin. They are blessings that the heart gives to us. I was lucky. I was gifted with a tougher body than most, and what my people call 'magical attunement' ? Basically means that magic comes easier to me. That's these runes here." Moss pointed at his back. "While the reason why my hands glow is because the Heart has blessed me to be good with my hands, though . . . I don't think that's true, even though that's what folk believed? Because when I was banished, all the blessings were taken away from me. So I had to train and learn everything from scratch. I don't know. Maybe the blessings make it easier, but I got the same results from hard work. I actually don't feel any more powerful nor quicker becoming my real self again. I just feel . . . like a merman." he chuckled, shrugging.

He then told him about the tattoos that got needled on their skin. Criminals were tattooed on their tongues, while married couples were tattooed on the hands. The very traditional hard core couples had a geas each, a kind of tattoo which was used on criminals before, but apparently couples of yore found it romantic. It would basically kill the other if ever they willingly went a certain distance away from their love. It was a literal vow to be always at each other's side. There were also tattoos that were taboo, the kind that mimicked the blessings from the Heart to get like a tougher or faster body, those ones were highly prized in shadowy depths, but is forbidden by Moss' family.

Now at the floating isles, Moss happily let himself be whirled into Isa's arms. Max apologized profusely. "I'm really sorry. I won't do that again!"

"It's alright, Max. My webbings and fins get torn easily." he showed him and then Isa. "And I'm alright, Isa, no scratches!"

While Moss talked to James immediately after about getting those volumes of Ninjas of Love and asking where Wild was, Sen followed Isa inside, gaping all the while. He was speechless.

Until . . . "IS THAT A REAL WORKING AIR SHIP?!"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

When he heard about the tattoos being blessings, Isa blinked owlishly and smiled. “Sounds similar to my tattoos.” Then he explained as he stared at the inked weaving parts of his wrists fondly. “See, I wasn’t kidding when I said these tattoos are my connection to Ancient Loki. He blessed them through a sacred ritual, having our designs made by our closest friend or family to be inked on our skin. With that, I can converse with Loki, have visions of the future or warnings, and the protection to not become a demon from hellmist.”

”My mother designed these tattoos, according to Gramps, only to protect me with each form as her wish for me. The compass to make sure I won’t get lost. The wings to stay free and strong willed. The single weaving pattern to start new bonds. The moon to adapt to situations like the moon changing forms. The moon’s light to stay optimistic through dark times . . .” Isa chuckled, his cheeks turning red. “Mom’s a hopeless romantic . . . Though sounds to me that ya always had those blessings even when human.”

”Ya always did have a sturdier build for a thin guy, taking hits like a tank. Ya are a good cook too. So . . . Imma believe that it never took your blessings away. Not fully, anyways.” Isa narrowed his eyes a bit when he heard about the distant tattoos for couples, lips pinched. “ . . . I . . . Don’t know how to feel on that one, love. That’s very intense.” He commented that he didn’t think there were forbidden tattoos, but guess not. It definitely surprised him, that’s for sure.

At the floating isles, Isa huffed at Max and Moss. “Fine.” He won’t cook him . . . For now.

As the redhead showed Sen around, he grinned. Happy to cause such a reaction from his former blacksmith boss. “Yeah, it is! Want the blueprints for the engine parts and the calculations of the wings?” He was about to geek out with Sen.

Meanwhile, James would tell Moss that Wild is currently with Renee. Helping her out with making the cure and collecting the ingredients they needed.

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back