• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa raised a brow, watching Charon for a moment. That’s a rather interesting question.

”. . . We just met in front of his stall at a freezing coast from the South. I smelled the food he made and ate his food. We talked and I asked him if he could show me how to fish . . . And we went from there.“ Isa smiled warmly at the memory. “At the time, while we travelled to Bird Village for personal reasons, I felt like I was making a friend. We went through a lot of trails. Then . . . I started to develop feelings the more I know him. It was good, I felt happy and sad at the same time since we had to separate after Bird Village. Now . . . Now I’m over-the-moon in love, ready to settle down with him in our permanent home after we resolve our goals.”

Well Moss’—- actually no. Their’s. Whatever Moss goes through, Isa will stand next to him. Never leaving, never wavering. It’s their issue to solve and help his friends go back home.

”Why the question, Charon? Is there someone ya are interested in? As friend or more?” Isa asked curiously, sounding casual as he decided to look around the street again. Watching how families look happy and how relaxed the patrol officers are.

Zer0 Zer0 Pet Panda Pet Panda

"I," he began, stopping short to place a hand on his chin and avoid Isa's gaze a little longer. Then Charon looked toward Isa's face, thankful that he was looking elsewhere, and stated evenly after a deep breath, "last month, I lost two pieces of myself. One was a matter of tragedy; in Eithel Barad, I lost my peace of mind. Now that I have left..." he glanced over to the side furtively, a hidden look crossing over his face, "the Drow of House Evindal -- I seem to be missing something more," he reasoned out loud, wavering for a moment, clearly unsure, "it is most curious. Before, my mind seemed to be... well, I feel as though I'm floating now. I feel only... I feel my sense of purpose, in all of the things I do, is weaker. Though I know my being here is important -- for me and you, and Moss especially, bless him -- I feel as though... I should not be here. By my memory, when I first departed from my abode, where I was reared by that man, I felt a lot of things. Chiefly, fear and confusion. If I remove the feelings I call fear and confusion, I believe this feeling I have now is the remainder -- I suppose that I ought to say that I miss L-- AHEM -- the camp, in a way I do not think is normal," he admitted with finality. More things treaded his lips but a look, the same look they would have seen on him when he was performing calculations for a project, crossed his face and he shut his mouth, awaiting Isa's response.

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

As he listened to Charon’s words while looking around, Isa smiled warmly. Already knowing how he feels because that’s how he felt when Moss and him had to separate months ago.

”That’s normal to feel, missing the camp.” He’ll be nice this time. ”Nothing to be embarrassed about really. I’m sure ya’ll see him-“ Isa coughed.

“Em. Excuse me. Ya’ll see them again soon.” Isa comforted. “I guess they brought a sense of home to ya? Or more like the beginnings of one?”

Zer0 Zer0 . Pet Panda Pet Panda

What a punk. Charon shot a pouting glare sidelong toward Isa. It faded instantly; there's no point in hiding it. If he didn't want to be transparent, he would have employed circumlocution more aggressively. It's not like he couldn't. With a petulant sigh, he bit his lip and considered a moment more before adding, "home? No. I feel more out of place there than I do here," he scoffed, though his face became pensive; it was as though someone else made a claim and he was examining its veracity. The look faded in a moment and he continued wondering aloud.

"Perhaps it is because I think they are such a laudable bunch, perhaps it is because I have spent so long away from civilization, that their cold and distant manner is comforting, I do not need to be bubbly or get too close to anyone if I do not wish to... perhaps I am merely being selfish and I want to," he sneered in defeat and bobbed his head toward Isa, a derisive smile on his face, "see Lysanthir," he admitted with a tight, derisive smile. That too faded and he looked calmly ahead.

"They really are amazing, I think. He is amazing. There was terrible suffering, for everyone. He seems so strong. I just want to be sure someone gives him comfort, that he takes liberties for himself, that he relaxes, confides, et cetera. He was the servant, I believe he needs a servant. I wish to be a bad influence on him, a vassal of his alone, someone to defend his right to a day off," he shook his head lightly, adding with a note of irritation, "your desires and feelings do not disappear because someone taught you that they are inappropriate to express, do you know that?" he asked rhetorically. Of course Isa knows that.

- Isa Bianchi -

Wow, Charon really wants to avoid his developing feelings, huh?

Isa couldn’t laugh. He took a deep breathe and sighed out as he listened to Charon’s words. Then he looked to his right, smiling wide and pinching his lips as a smile grew bigger. No. No! No ‘aweing’! Charon wants to be serious and he will do this! He will take this seriously and not coo at him for being adorable about his gushing over Lysanthir.

But oh gosh, why is Charon so adorable while gushing over Lysanthir like this? It’s odd with the way he does it, too calm and —- he wants to be a bad influence on him?! Hahahah!

Ahhhh. . . . Yeahhhhhh. He empathizes that feeling too much.

After taking another deep breath, Isa’s face managed to relax and continue to look forward. He nodded, smiling wide.

”In my case, I don’t care. In your case, I say just go with your flow.” Isa shrugged.

Charon stared at Isa for a moment, searching his form for something while attempting to mull over his words. It sounded like Isa suggested he go full steam ahead. He slowed his pace a little and crossed his arms in front of him once more. Green eyes glinted in the low, mid-street light, he blinked gently and sighed through his nose, his face remaining firm and neutral while he intoned, "I am not entirely sure what you mean by that, but I think I am merely going to return to them after this is finished and hang around stubbornly," he raised a hand and looked at his fingernails, "I am going to go take a forty minute bath. I smell as though I have been trapped in a hooded lantern under the ocean for a few weeks. Would you like to join me?" he offered nonchalantly. A bit of preemptive amusement twinkled in his eyes; how many people of the world insisted on being weird about social bathing? He had to run the experiment whilst he had the opportunity to be apart from the Drow.

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa stopped for a moment and finally looked at Charon. Grinning in his impish glory of being a troll, with one corner of his mouth quirked higher than the other. A happy glint in his indigo eyes shined from that same light source. “Then go do that.” He’s relieved to hear that Charon wants to do his own thing after this because that means that it’s not of his guilt from the mini war that’s talking; it’s his wants that’s talking.

”Make sure ya say ‘hello’ for me to Lysanthir. I promise to send letters.” He said as he took another step forward. Continuing their way back to the caravan. As he listened to Charon’s offer, Isa raised a brow. Then he smiled ever so sweetly.

”Charon, ya should offer that precious time to Lysanthir~” He purred, not caring that he teased back. It’s the better option than cause a scene and burn Charon’s tail off with fire from getting pissed. If it were anyone else, a stranger, Isa would have no problems burning them alive.

”Now then, ya can take first dibs to the showers. I would like to cook something in the meanwhile.”

Pet Panda Pet Panda Zer0 Zer0

Charon gasped with a wide open mouth and eyes, out of what was presumably playful indigence, he scoffed repeatedly as though laughing. Though, the corners of his mouth were tense and pulled upward, he could not help but let a little bit of a grin show up. Is this it? Is this where the walls come down and he acknowledges the possibility that he wants something more than friendship with Lysanthir? Perhaps not romance, but something more than friendship. Isa could not know that burning Charon's tail off might actually be one of the things he considered doing to restore himself to a fully anthropomorphic form and Charon could not know that Isa thought of doing it, so he nodded with a restrained smirk on his face quickly eroded by his force of will. After the excitement of being teased faded, he breathed earnestly and gushed, "oh, would you send letters? My, I did not... I mean..." he pushed an index finger over his lips and looked bashfully at the ground, "I have never received a letter before... I should say I received coded notes from time to time, in my line of work one cannot communicate openly, I... yes, please do send letters. I-I would -- and Lysanthir would like that," he nodded, wiping his face clean of emotion and resuming his demure ghost of a smile before bowing kindly and continuing along until he found somewhere acceptable to break off and pursue his described goals.

- Isa Bianchi -​

What’s this?

Isa stared at Charon for a moment before his sweet smile turned to a wide cat-like grin. Did his ears and eyes deceive him? Is he finally laughing? His own anger simmered to a calm lull, his tense shoulders relaxed at the sight. Perhaps it was good to tease back the way he did instead of raging. Least he avoided having to create a scene here. He should pat himself in the back for controlling it without panicking about others like before. When he had hellmist through his veins.

His thoughts popped like a bubble when Charon mentioned about never having a letter before. A friendly letter. Isa has wondered before, what the boatman usually works in, for him to react in such preserved ways. He is used to strong personalities and loud people that he figured everyone in this land is naturally like so. To have met someone that isn’t loud . . . Well, now he couldn’t help but be wary. Silent people are usually the ones to look out for, but it seems like Isa didn’t have to guard around Charon. “Of course! That’s what friends do~” Isa grinned impishly, his tone sounding genuinely happy. When he bowed, the redhead waved his hands side to side quickly. “Please stop doing that. It feels very formal and I don’t like it . . . B-but you’re welcome.”

The walk back to the caravan was pleasant. As Isa continued to lightly tease the boatman about his grin—-happy to see it on his face and wishing to have taken a picture of it just to have proof of it happening—- the redhead couldn’t help but be grateful to have a rather bashful and sincere teammate on their side.

Pet Panda Pet Panda Zer0 Zer0

9caa3c527a76c941129256283a19e2ab.jpg
- 4 Hours Later -
"City Walls, First Level, Vanar"

Moss returned to the caravan at around ten in the morning and showed the two the concoction Grisham gave him. "So, this is dangerous stuff. Grisham said this is an infectious, fast-acting, airborne mutagen. We're to twist this lid and these holes will open and will start some kind of alchemical reaction with the air? And we put this immediately inside the most ornate lead box Naomi's party will have in her possession, and he said it will start mutating everything inside the box except for the lead itself. And when Naomi opens it, it'll infect those that breathe it. He also gave me these." he showed them three red vials. "Whoever opens the mutagen bottle needs to drink this. It's a cure. He said this stunt will alarm folks, but it won't kill them because he already has a cure for it. So yeah, are we ready to go to Southaven?"

Katsuya Katsuya Pet Panda Pet Panda

The previous night, Charon sent Lysanthir messages as usual. From him there was usually a lighthearted, though fine and formal friendliness. This developed over a routine of sending messages and during the weeks of travel under the ocean, he seemed anxious and restless. Now out from under the water, his messages resumed their amiability, but did not resume their relaxed manner. He seemed to be slower to words that night, and a little nervous. He spoke easily about the coming activities. The need to break into the Templar stronghold and seek one of their most profound secrets, to sneak around a Templar caravan, his mistrust of all of the Templar involved, and his wish to simply be over with it all.

Moss found him that morning squeaky clean, wearing that weird linen thing he created a couple of days before. He was in a very similar position to the previous day at the window, though this time he opted for a chair rather than a coffee table as his sitting place. His face was significantly further from the window for it, but he seemed entranced by an entirely internal issue this time. Perking up upon Moss' arrival, he squinted mistrustfully at the bottle and bit his lower lip, pondering. It seemed harmless enough and his past proximity to a waste of magical anomalies and death along with an unrelated tragedy of his own has desensitized him to the idea of mutating. A heavy sigh escaped him.

"Well..." he gestured toward the coffee table where once he made his perch, at an unassuming silver topped glass vial with a translucent purple liquid inside, "I made my alternative. It cures a fungal rash... and temporarily curses one with donkey ears. This mutagen, however, seems sufficiently innocuous. I suppose I shall save mine for some sort of revenge prank. Slip it into someone's tea," he thought aloud. His arm came up as though to grasp something and his oar melded from thin air into corporeality in his palm, as though he were holding it all along, "I am ready to leave when you are."

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa kept his hair black and wore his usual black clothing. With a cloak ready in his arms as he waited for Moss to return. There was a plate on the table ready for his beau to eat, should he be hungry. The breakfast Isa made was simple; sunny side eggs, bacon, and avocado spread on a toast with pepper. He offered to Charon as well, in case he was hungry that early morning. He sat by the fireplace, meditating as his breathing mimicked the slight waves of the flames.

He perked up at the sound of the door opening and peeked over his shoulder to see Moss come in. Smiling warmly as he stood up from his spot to walk over to the merman before pecking his cheek. “I made breakfast in case ya were hungry.” He muttered before Charon came down. Once the boatman did, he sat by the fireplace again, just listening in to the conversation. He is a little disturbed by the Templar’s idea, to use such a thing. Still he should’ve known better than to have any hope for them. The lot of them. Isa sighed and then snorted at Charon‘s words.

”We should put that into Grisham’s tea later. Any liquid we find that he drinks from, really.” Isa playfully suggested, half-hearted to actually do it. They don‘t have time for that, he’s aware. He stood up from his spot to grab his staff that was leaning close to a little alter by the fireplace and held it close before he put on his cloak. Hiding it underneath. “I’m ready. Just wondering who will want to put this stuff in her project? Cause I don’t think we need all three of us to go in her tent. We should have a look out, in case anything happens. Oh and a trap too~”

Ya know, cause he is spiteful enough to make a trap happen.

Zer0 Zer0

anton-fadeev-homecoming-900-2.jpg
- Southaven Village -
"High Noon, Windshear"

Moss smiled at Isa. "Thank you, luprisca." and he immediately dug into the meal, cutting the egg so that the smooth yolk spilled over the bacon and on the side of the avocado toast. He nodded at Charon, as he ate quickly. "Wemme, mus mimif me mew." he swallowed. "I can put it in," he added to Isa, "though at this time of the day, I may need a distraction."

* * * *​

Later that afternoon, after polymorphing back to his merman-on-legs form in a snow falling-fade away cocoon from being a small round white fluff birb, Moss looked around at his companions in their hiding spot, seeing if they're alright and if anyone was looking their way.

They had arrived at Southaven, a village by one of the branches of the main river that they had followed from way up north. There were fishing boats and passing rafts here that Charon may recognize from his line of work, and he knew that this was a superstitious town, known for its people saying it's bad luck to point at the moon.

It was a relatively lazy afternoon with most of the folks already back to work at the river after their lunches. There was only one inn here called the, Jazzuma, with a hanging wooden sign that had a painted flute crossing a mug of ale, and cool, smooth music was drifting from its open windows. There were a dozen armored war chocobos at the front bearing the symbol of a silver tree, and parked to the side of the tavern on a muddy frozen side road was a caravan. There was one templar leaning beside the caravan door and drinking something steaming from a mug, casual, but looking around every now and then, and there was another templar at the back, feeding two tired looking unarmored chocobos. One could see through the windows that there were about six templars inside, just finished eating and relaxing around their table, nursing hot steaming mugs.

Looking around the village, Isa, Charon, and Moss saw six other Templars scattered about, shopping, just walking, and talking to the villagers. Grisham had given Moss a description of Naomi, which he had shared to the two, and she was one of the templars talking to a villager by the docks.

Naomi's brown curly hair fell over a long brown fur cloak. She had a slight overbite, and was an overall tall and scrawny woman, who looked even scrawnier with all the layers of warm clothing and armor she was wearing. Yet she had these poise violet eyes that had the look of the one used to giving commands and having them followed, and the air of a noble. A bow slung over her back that had blades with hooks as opposite ends. She had a mace strapped to her side, and a few vials hung at her belt. Her weapons were beautiful and finely made, bejeweled with materia.

What would you like to do?

Village Population: Small

Feel free to add two from the following to this village:
  1. Ruler or Representative
  2. Environment
  3. Representative Building
  4. Specialty Goods
  5. Sights, Sounds, and Scents
  6. Village's Threats

Charon looked curiously at the manner in which Isa and Moss transformed. His own transformation was quite vulgar. Just a vague splashing noise and his body either swelled or shrank continuously like human putty until he was the desired shape. On one hand, he considered regaling them with the discovery that many different animals possessed profile shapes which are linear transformations of one another, though there a few more complicated shorthands he had to memorize lest he be put through years more of math. His gaze slid over the town and its roads, taking in the number of guards. With a sigh, he turned toward Isa and Moss once more and addressed them softly.

"I see six guards and the woman. Though her overbite detracts just a little from her gravitas, all that materia can be nothing but trouble. I believe that if I turn back into my massive eagle form and the least sneaky of you two -- I truly cannot guess at this point which of you that would be," he paused for a moment and looked between Moss the quiet and Isa the sneaky, his eyebrows comically furrowed in concentration, before shaking his head, mystified, and continuing, "rides on my back into the town, we might provide such a distraction that the cart could be left unguarded. Furthermore, that sleepy guard next to the caravan in question seems to be on the verge of sleep; I do not believe I possess a spell which induces sleep, but if either of you do, I am sure that he would be susceptible to it. I would like to hear alternative plans if you have them please, just as soon as I've proclaimed mine, I can sense many ways it could go poorly for me," he intoned, passing a concerned look over the dirt near his feet and rubbing his chin.

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa grinned, revealing his sharp canines. “I can do that~” He sounded maliciously excited. He decided to go on a little shopping trip first. It wasn’t long.

——

As a raven landed besides a fluffy ball and a scary bird, it’s black feathers burned off in a low crackle of indigo flames. His body elongated to his natural human form before he slightly coughed out a black feather. He wasn’t used to control transformation, wanting to avoid them unless he needed to since it reminded him too much of his issue before.

The dyed redhead waited and listened to his comrades talk before chiming in. All too happy to Charon’s offer for any alternatives. “I offer the fun opportunity to prank the Templars with this here dung bomb, firecracker, and decoy detonator. Mixing them together as a trap to not only catch their attention, but once caught, releases a horrible smell, and a light show~”

Charon can tell that he has experience with pranks, what with the way he seemed too excited to troll the usually strict Templars.

- Southaven Village -
"High Noon, Windshear"

"So it's between an attack they'll think is real and a prank." said Moss, thinking. He looked worriedly at Charon. "Are you good at escaping?"

Pet Panda Pet Panda Katsuya Katsuya

"What? Sir, I was suggesting I pose as your mount so that they might marvel at the sight of a massive bird. She is an explorer of the badlands, as are her soldiers, lest she is a fool for bringing the uninitiated en masse to such a horrid place. It is a fearsome land which stokes the very curiosity which likely destroyed the ancients who made it," he tossed the back of his hand dismissively toward the Templar milling about, "it ought to be an amiable interaction; you need only tell the lie that you are here for a meal," he suggested. Folding his hands over his stomach, he added, nodding toward Isa, "or, Isa can simply..." though his mouth did not move and his face remained stony, a short "hn," with a high lilting pitch escaped his nose, it could've been an escaped laugh, "use dung and firecrackers to sow chaos. I believe that I can make you invisible to detection by sight..." he mumbled, looking up and to the left, resuming after an affirmative nod, "yes, I remember how to do that still. If you would like to pair that with a concealing aura of your own, if you have such knowledge, the infiltration of the caravan should be simple," he offered.

- Southaven Village -
"High Noon, Windshear"

"Me with the meal?" said Moss, surprised. "What if the rider was Isa, so that I am free to go in the caravan? What do you think?" he added to Isa. "Can you handle people right now?"

- Isa Bianchi -

Ah-ha! He almost got Charon to laugh. Close enough. The redhead stayed quiet until Moss asked him a question, making him ponder for a moment. “Yes. I believe I can handle people now. As long we get to bug them somehow, I’m up for it.” He smiled impishly.

Charon nodded solemnly and took a deep breath, rolling his shoulders in order to steel himself for the upcoming performance -- as a domesticated animal of prodigious size. Quietly, he motioned to move further away from the town so that he could lift off without being seen and all the way mumbled to himself a detailed discourse on the theory and behavior of the domesticated animal.

"Why, their instincts have been arrested and yet they still possess them. That ought to change with generation, no? Most creatures learn from their parents, though they are known to possess innate memory. To what degree each affects the proclivities of the animal is unclear in general. Reactions to sudden movement are a must, as well as ancillary cleaning practices. I need not be shy about relieving myself in place -- though, in that form, I do not have control of my sphincter anyway," he turned to Isa and in a conversational tone, that is, louder and addressed to him, "okay, so our story should be that you found me in the badlands injured while I was the size of a regular vulture and nursed me back to health. You were traveling with your parents at the time, may their souls rest, as you lived in a nomadic manner. You found after a while that I did not stop growing for several years, and you have not seen any such creature like me since," he stopped talking to think for a moment and added, "and I've become familiar and amiable to humans, so that if the wrong tone is taken with me, I may become ornery," he posited, making an impressed face with himself. His lower lip jutted forward and his eyebrows ran up, "shall we fill in some more gaps?"

He looked down and skirted around a branch rudely poking into their path before looking back up and resuming his querying and self-satisfied expression. It was all in the eyes and their brows, and the angle of his had as, per his usual behavior, his mouth was neither frowning nor smiling and the rest of his face was stony.

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa nodded as well before following Charon as they started the plan—- he pecked Moss first and made a quick prayer for his safety! Then he walked off with the boatman.

To say he was amused with Charon’s muttering s was an understatement. He almost let out a snort when he started talking about him being able to pee without qualms. Oh gosh, Isa is gonna be very much amused if he decided to pee on a templar-

Isa coughed before clearing his throat, his usual mischievous tone was switched with a more gentle one. “I believe that is fine for now, my friend.” He lulled. Looking over his shoulder to make sure no one was noticing them then he took out his trap and worked on it while Charon did his thing.

Once they were ready, Isa pulled up his cloak and made sure Charon by asking. “Nod if you’re ready.”

Charon exhaled through tightly pressed lips and shook his hands nervously once Isa confirmed that he was ready. He continued mumbling quietly for a few moments and pacing slowly around in a circle until he finally stopped and held out a finger toward Isa, "and no scratching at the base of my neck... When I am the bird, this noise comes out..." He requested solemnly. However, just as soon as he said so, he curled his finger into a fist. Having apparrently forgotten who he was dealing with, defeat crossed his face instantly. Then, resignation as in the place of Charon, a massive raptor (bird of prey raptor, not clever girl raptor) of sedentary browns and oranges and massive fangs on the beak, and unnerving short-sword talons popped out as though an inflatable life jacket which had its string pulled.

The great bird peered down at Isa with a rapid motion, that odd snappy way of movement that most birds manage, and it nodded, lowering itself so that its breast touched the ground. The feathers were absolutely gigantic, some several feet long though not for flight, and the brown color dominating his back was rich like fine wood, and caught the sun in flattering ways, shiny bands twinkling down its lengths. His beak was wicked, a couple feet long and serrated with gigantic spiked teeth, two on each side, while the beak itself was tan and seemed to have natural white bands on it, one running down the length of the ridge of the beak and the others oriented roughly the same way to either side, just a little curved. Giant amber eyes peered at Isa expectantly. It was uncanny how the same expression found in Charon, relaxed face, impertinent eyes, transferred.

legendary-creature-art-bird-dragon-monster-png-favpng-GUeUkuZTQUJgMuth80EUW4w9Q.jpg

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa waited before snorting, amused from Charon’s defeated expression. Not that the boatman knew, but the redhead would avoid most contact when possible. He watched with mild interest as Charon became a giant bird and hummed. “Alright, so I just . . . Mount ya?”

After confirming his curiosity, the duo went into the village. They should make their entrance dramatic as possible to grab people’s attention, especially the caravan templars. So he looked around for a moment before finding what he has been looking for. Isa put on his bright charming smile and waved at the Templars that were posted by the caravan. Shouting to catch their attention as if it was normal to ask the Templars for help. “Hello! Yes! Hello!” He went up to them with a slight jog and huffed as he stood before them.

”Sorry-! Give me a moment.” He cleared his throat before standing up straight, placing his hands on his hips. Forest green eyes stared at the men and women in white robes, mirth dancing about him. “Hello! I’m looking for a spot to rest, however I don’t know much of this village. Mind helping me find such a spot?”

Then he leaned in a bit as if he was about to whisper but his volume wasn’t really helping. He talked normal. “See, my companion here eats chocobos and I’m scared of him eating anybody’s. Ya know what I mean?” Then he stood straight.

”I just wanna make sure it’s a free chocobo zone to rest.”

Last edited:
- Southaven Village -
"High Noon, Windshear"

Isa and Vulture-Charon immediately garnered stares and pointed fingers as children stopped playing and gathered to the side of the road to watch the stranger and his frightful giant winged mount stride into the village.

"What the . . ." mouthed the Templars at the caravan. The one tending to the chocobos came up to the front to see what the commotion was all about, and the ones inside the inn peered out the window.

"Hello?" said the Templar, wiping his gloved hands free of bird seed. Isa and Vulture-Charon saw Moss casually walk behind the other one guarding the door, whose back was turned to him as he stared at Charon, and with practiced ease silently leaned against the door, covering the knob with his cloak, looking at the giant bird too. "I don't think there is a chocobo free spot in this village. Why not leave your . . . pet? Outside? What is it by the way?" he circled around Charon. The two friends saw Moss finally turn the knob and just go in as though he belonged in that caravan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back