• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

22 and 19 for the d100 rolls

9,10,18,6 and d20 rolls so ...

6.Thilvertongue Broach
You talk with a lisp. Accessory.

9. Toolbox
+1 Crafing and repairing gear and machines, pick locks, disable traps. You can also excavate or gather crafting resources twice more. Weight 1.

10. Romance novel >_>

18. x3 Trauma Kit
DC 14 Knowledge check removes one affliction or improves health by 1. DC 18 stabilizes dying character. Every +1 hour performing the medical operation gives +1 to Trauma Kit rolls. Uses up an entire turn when used during battle.
It is very amusing to me that so far two of the guys so far have romance novels. xD

Same here. Especially when it’s the two guys with serious looks.

Well one man’s romance book can be another person’s explicit collection of naked pics :v

Can we do trades for these things with NPCs and other chars? A toolbox might be wasted on me.

Tardy Grade Tardy Grade , yeah, totally. NPCs will have to wait till the rp starts, but you can assume to have traded with fellow player characters before arriving in Sanctuary.

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Katsuya Katsuya Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon , everyone, your characters can know each other before the story starts if you wish.

Also, Tardy Grade Tardy Grade my replies will be slow, but which items were you having trouble understanding?

With med kit mostly and how it ought to be used.

With med kit mostly and how it ought to be used.
Sometimes in battle you'll get Afflictions which are negative status effects. An example is "Poison", which prevents you from healing until it's removed.

So, to remove them, you use a trauma kit and make a Knowledge skill roll to overcome a Difficulty Check (DC) of 14. Success means you removed the poison.

When a character is Incapacitated, they are dying and have three chances in the form of "Death Saves", where they must make Survival Strength skill rolls starting at DC18 (worsens to DC22, then DC26 every time they fail a save), before they are dead. The Trauma kit allows you to make the save for them, where the DC always remains 18, and if you spend an hour or more performing the medical operation, you get +1 to your roll per every hour you spent operating on them.

Hey Zer0 Zer0 sorry for taking too long, my internet's going crazy and I have a lot of exams this week. I'll work on the character this weekend though!

That's alright, AI, thanks for telling me and good luck on your exams!

Fingerguns

I'm still making that duelist performer character I said. By the way, do you have the list of weapons that we can start off with?

(The longest ya boi!)
Hell yeah! playing with you was great last time! I need some time to go through your lore but I'll do that today. Is there any niches you need filled? I'm leaning towards a divine magic caster.

(edit: RPN decided to throw one more dice than I needed. so Im disregarding that 18)

(edit edit: I got the sword of yodeling, a banna and two momentos. Thanks. Dice.)

Last edited:
Gear.

Edit: Please ignore the second metal dice. Loot, 2 bag of folding, a memento.

Last edited:
Okay time to roll out

Oop, so that's what Throw Another Dice means

So, Crockpot, Skull helm (perfect for a performer), ECHO (because of course this idiot has a radio) and an Arigami (who he probably got through some weird ass haggling)

Perfect.

Zer0 Zer0

Hey man, I think I'm just about finished with Vincent. Found some time to be able to write and all. Aside from the Flavor Abilities and other optional notes, I'm pretty much done!

Also, my boy is going to be really theatrical at times. And by at times, I mean, most of the time.

So...

I apologize in advance...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back