• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Zer0 Zer0 hmmm I think I misunderstood one of the stats; artistry. I sthat the stat I need to know things about gizmos? cause if so I made a big MISTAKE. I thought it was to MAKE gizmos.
Yeah, artisan is about knowing and making gizmos. Anything about machines is artisan.

Yeah, artisan is about knowing and making gizmos. Anything about machines is artisan.
okay I thought it was just for crafting items. Then I made a mistake. Is it to late to redistribute some points- not much of arcana archeologist if you don't know what anything is.

okay I thought it was just for crafting items. Then I made a mistake. Is it to late to redistribute some points- not much of arcana archeologist if you don't know what anything is.
You can redistribute, it's still early on in the rp.

Yes actually.
So right now we’ve got the two boys woke and an orb that’s lit up with some firey energy? Have we managed to get any useable info off of it from the previous rolls?(that I’m sure will be shared after whoever has any clue RPs in IC)

So right now we’ve got the two boys woke and an orb that’s lit up with some firey energy? Have we managed to get any useable info off of it from the previous rolls?(that I’m sure will be shared after whoever has any clue RPs in IC)
Yeah, Vidya got some info from detect magic, though currently it's all in her thoughts.

I shared most of the intel! I just thought revealing what kind of magic the key-trance was would be better via upcoming dialog. I hope Zer0 squeezes in a little more about the trance for yall- cause I'm interested in seeing a little more- just no way she's not going to try to "save you." Mostly I just wanted to get my post up asap. I was feeling behind. So I hope I didn't completely ruin this moment.

Meanwhile, Bradley mutters under his breath,”They’ve been infected. We should burn them both now!” :v

Well maybe not that bad but that orb is clearly upto no good so we must burn it >_>

Meanwhile, Bradley mutters under his breath,”They’ve been infected. We should burn them both now!” :v

Well maybe not that bad but that orb is clearly upto no good so we must burn it >_>
nooooo we need it XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back