• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

So, congratulations for your victory! Ya'll have the choice of editing your post and controlling how the guards got defeated, and moving the story along by leaving the tavern, or whatever you wish to do, or you can leave the description of the guard's defeat to me. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle AI10100 AI10100

So, congratulations for your victory! Ya'll have the choice of editing your post and controlling how the guards got defeated, and moving the story along by leaving the tavern, or whatever you wish to do, or you can leave the description of the guard's defeat to me. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle AI10100 AI10100

I honestly thought we wouldn't get to win against them. Also, I just realized that I forgot to put the relevant stats in the posts so I'll fix that next time!

I'm chill with you dealing with how the guards have been defeated if Skittle is

I honestly thought we wouldn't get to win against them. Also, I just realized that I forgot to put the relevant stats in the posts so I'll fix that next time!

I'm chill with you dealing with how the guards have been defeated if Skittle is
Thanks for that. Whatever Skittle decides, ima move along the story tomorrow~

Oooof, sorry for not posting recently! I just realized my notifications have not been keeping up with all this activity. Going to read through and work on a post asap!

Zer0 Zer0 So like the loot thing, you want us to roll for it? Like... Sassy won't take anything. xD bad enough she skipped the toll and then secondarily avoided paying the toll, but she totally isn't beyond taking the metals to pay for drinks round the tavern. LOL also to replace the lost chocobo leg. xD

Zer0 Zer0 So like the loot thing, you want us to roll for it? Like... Sassy won't take anything. xD bad enough she skipped the toll and then secondarily avoided paying the toll, but she totally isn't beyond taking the metals to pay for drinks round the tavern. LOL also to replace the lost chocobo leg. xD
Roll only if you don't want to be noticed looting the guards.

Can they detect the arigamis?
(I hide behind my GM screen) Actually, hmmm, no, you would know that someone with detect magic can detect arigamis if the weapon is there. Like they can detect it's a magical creature. But if it's not summoned, they can detect nothing.

(I hide behind my GM screen) Actually, hmmm, no, you would know that someone with detect magic can detect arigamis if the weapon is there. Like they can detect it's a magical creature. But if it's not summoned, they can detect nothing.
xD okay, just was wondering if they would tell her to put them in the chest because otherwise all that goes in is her knife.

Oooof, sorry for not posting recently! I just realized my notifications have not been keeping up with all this activity. Going to read through and work on a post asap!
my notifications also let me down, ack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back