• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

toothsoda

Lurker
  • I <3 angst in all ways, shapes, and forms. The angstier the better.
  • I also love workshopping any AU ideas! I’m a sucker for apocalypse AUd, and sort of adventure, and soulmate AUs.
  • I love happy, fluffy romance just as much as the next person, but I prefer to start things pre-relationship and fit in some angst and pining.

What I’m looking for at the moment:

• Any **‘The Umbrella Academy’** roleplays; I’d even love to get a group together at some point if possible.
  • I write as Klaus!
  • I am open to / pairings with a few canon characters (I know this is controversial, I am only open to it with anyone on the same page as me — these are NOT children who were raised as a family, these are children who were raised as classmates. I’m happy to discuss this aspect of any RP in DMs prior to any writing, and happy to leave it out as well! Just please don’t try to start an argument.
  • That being said, my favourite pairing is Klaus/Ben. I also love platonic Klaus & Diego, or Klaus & Ben again. (Finding a group to do the three of them would be adorable)

Les Miserables

• This is….my lifelong obsession and how I got into RP in the first place. It never goes away.
  • Favs are E/R (pref. Grantaire) and Jehan/Courfeyrac (pref. Jehan)

Red, White and Royal Blue

• Alex/Henry, I write as either!

Fullmetal Alchemist

• I write as Edward.
  • I love a good **Parental!**Roy & Edward; or Ed/Ling

The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue

• Percy/Monty, I write as Monty.

Percy Jackson & Heroes of Olympus

• Will/Nico or Leo/Nico, I write as Nico.

Carry On

• Snowbaz, I write as Simon.

HOLY PATRIA YES I WANNA BE ENJOLRAS PLEASE AHHHH
sorry about my... overeagerness, citezen... i just... really.... /really/ like les mis. and yeah, I have read the brick. victor hugo's a bastard, but we owe him.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back