• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Coldasksc

Hey, I’ll try and keep this short and sweet. I only RP canonxcanon and I’m looking for a few things at the moment. I’m not necessarily looking for a romantic RP so don’t be put off if you have no ships for the character although I will list my ships below. RPs i want are as follows:

Marvel

I will only play Peter Parker for this but I’m open to a RP with most other characters. I’m fine with any Marvel universe and especially love Spideypool or for the MCU, Peter and Tony as a guardian relationship.

The Umbrella Academy

I would like to play Klaus Hargreeves here but am happy to RP with pretty much any other character.

Merlin

I would be playing Merlin for this one and would really love an Arthur Pendragon. Although, I may be convinced with another character.

Sherlock

I would like Sherlock for this one and would love a John. Again, I could be convinced with another character if you PM me.

Harry Potter

I would be playing Harry and would be very interested with a Drarry RP. I would consider some other characters but I’m pretty set on a Draco for this.

Maze Runner

I would like to play Thomas and would love a Minho or a Newt, whether romantic or not.

If you’re interested in any, send me a PM and we can chat about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back