• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Various Anime RPs

anime loser

keigo deserves more chicken
Hello! I am looking for long-term anime RP partners. I ask that you are at least 18 and literate. I don't need a whole novel as a response, but I also prefer at least two sentences! I also typically do BxB for my own side of things, but I can do whatever you would like for your half.

here are the animes I am currently interested in:

Blue Exorcist (craving)
Toilet Bound Hanako Kun
Jujutsu Kaisen (craving)
Devilman Crybaby

Not an anime, but I'm also looking for Genshin Impact RPs or Final Fantasy 15!

Last edited:
Hey, I like MHA but don't enjoy doubling. If that's a requirement then no worries and I hope you have a nice day otherwise I would love to roleplay with you!

Hello! I am looking for long-term anime RP partners. I ask that you are at least 18 and literate. I don't need a whole novel as a response, but I also prefer at least two sentences! I also typically do BxB for my own side of things, but I can do whatever you would like for your half.

here are the animes I am currently interested in:

Blue Exorcist (craving)
Toilet Bound Hanako Kun
My Hero Academia

Not an anime, but I'm also looking for Genshin Impact RPs or Final Fantasy 15!
HII! I’m willing to do a toilet bound hanako kun or blue exorcist rp with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back