• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Varied Art Things

Hirquitickitty

Become Ungovernable
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Just gonna post some of my art, I feel like I've improved a bit lately. Comments appreciated!
Oh yeah, if you're gonna use my art somewhere (why...) all I ask is for a link back to me in some capacity, whether on the art itself or in text somewhere.
(Commissions are open but offsite, pm me if you're interested ^.^)

As I'm sure everyone who's seen me around lately knows, I'm on an Omori kick right now so all my art is gonna be Omori-related for now- and I couldn't be happier about it >:]
sunny sleeping on moripng.png
omoriii crying.png
omoricookie.jpg

Omori Cookie resides on my wall, he watches me make poor life decisions lmao. He's a little rough around the edges but he's the first clay thing I've made in months and I'm happy with how he turned out! His face isn't flat as well which makes him cooler to me hehe. It's super easy to make simple clay heads, if you wanna do your own, all you need to do is draw out what it would look like on paper and sculpt onto it- even if the paper has ink it'll all be on the back so you can cover it up.

Last edited:
omg,, you're so talented!!! I'm so happy that someone as amazing as you actually takes the time to compliment me ,,, your art is so pretty !

Hey gamers, I wanted to make a pmv/animatic type thing for Omori to a certain mitski song- but I'm super bad at being consistent with finishing projects. I currently am not satisfied with how this is going so far and might not finish it (plus these files are... a couple months old now) so I just decided why not show the three frames I did finish(?). I accidentally saved over one of them, so the frames here are not in order nor what they were actually meant to show lol.
Just wanted to dump some art onto this thread again.
Again I must stress, big ol' spoilers. Go play Omori.
mum1.png
mum2.png
mum3.png

Osuu... no spoilers today.
Today I bring you, wasp boy Sunny. Bear with me.
(Specifically Fig wasp but let me not get started on my Fig wasp brainrot)
How did it come to this? I saw a picture of a Fig wasp with pollen on him inside of a fig and I thought it was very pretty, and I'm an Omori addict so I subconsciously combined the two and drew the traditional one without thinking. Anyway, I fleshed this particular character variation way too much (his pupils are three-paneled so the light hits his cones better and he has clearer peripherals, areas where his stingers (on back of his hands and lower back) come out from underneath his skin make more skin cells bc [science reason that made more sense earlier here] and more completely useless trivia on a character that isn't even mine) and he is my only solace right now as I am swamped with work. I wake up, it's Wasp Sunny, I sleep, it's Wasp Sunny.
I believe in Wasp Sunny supremacy.
I don't even like wasps in real life, nor do I like figs. Strange how that works out.
Also, I added the digital doodle because I changed his feelers not to be as curly but I didn't want to decimate Sunny's face in the OG.
wowza.jpgssunnywasp.PNG
Maybe the stress is driving me crazy.

Remember how I said I was going to make an Omori figure? I tried around 3 times and only got as far as the head but the perfectionist in me refused to let me just truck through it so I could get some experience in making them- and then yesterday I snapped and made it in one sitting. It took around 4-5 hours to finish the figure and 4 more to paint it. This was my first time working with oven-bake clay and my first time making a figure altogether (only made small things in the past that are either unfinished or just not at this scale) and I think he turned out alright! I'm not completely satisfied with it, I could name a ton of things I would like to change next time around but I think it's good to just appreciate what I can do sometimes.
I wanted to try out using toothpicks to make the figure's features attached together (arms to torso, head to torso, legs to torso and feet to stand) and it worked pretty well, I've never gotten this far in a figure before. I also wanted to make him able to stand and that turned out well too! Now I have my own tiny version of myself, bizarre!
Anyway, definitely not doing this in one sitting again if I can help it (I can't) but it was fun!
My next goal? Finally figure out 3D-modelling. We live the Omori hyper-fixation to it's bitter end.
omori clay.jpg
When's the last time I ate!?

Hey ny'all
I drew Randal from Ranfren (Ranfren) which is a fun comic and extended universe by CaptainHowDie. It's kinda... bizarre... like seriously. I love it, though.
I am telling you guys, MSpaint is insanely fun to use, it's so easy and versatile. I'm glad I still have it on my system. If I ever have to change computers I hope I can transfer the software onto it.
Also I added a bloody version to the initial drawing, it's not significantly scary or realistic but I put it in the spoiler tag just to be sure (plus site rules).
I kinda want to start an art request thread, I just want to be sure I clearly word that I probably won't do every request and I even more likely won't get them out in a reasonable amount of time. Once I figure out how to formulate a thought I'll post it.

I don't really have much to say aside from that. I killed a spider in my bathroom sadly, I kind of liked the little guy. I was just worried it might give birth. Had I thought for a moment more, I could have let him onto a shoe and put him outside :[ it's too late now, though. I don't know why I feel so guilty over this spider. It's because of the insect Sunnys... ain't it.
(last image is a old doodle of Sea Slug Sunny eating a froot loop out of Ant Sunny's hand, he's so cute.)
randal no gore.png
randal.png
he eat.PNG

iMAGINE HAVING SUCH A CUTE ART STYLE???????????? hi i love your art style its so simple and clean (except that one doodle but i love it and forgive it for being messy bc honestly? sometimes art just needs to be messy, i feel.) and uh i just. yes. lovely art style its so good and your colored picture is so Crisp but also the black and white is like?? MOODY. i love it.

HELLO, ARTFIGHT STUFF I DID *DUMP*
I don't know if i'll do anymore, omori hyperfixation strong. I also included some random misc stuff I made for my website too which is my only passion in life, mostly pixel stuff. The shelf in the web spoiler has some stuff not by me, the bead Omori was a gift (fidget toy type rattle), tulip was apart of the same gift and the pins were bought. I didn't put the shirt on the shelf because it's being washed. Everything else is made by hand by me. I'm buying more Omori stuff soon to supplement the shrine. No, I do not have a problem.
I need to make more Sunny figures!!!! I want to hold a Sunny!!!!
farsh.pngrevokk.pngpiafattack.pngmomoattack.pnghe attack 2.png
lala.png
tulipsprite.pngcrannuisance.pngomori-hand.pngsunny-bandage.pngelijah.pngOMORI SHRINE.jpg

Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back