Van's Relationship

r e i

-- the lost king --
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• C3MxCh2XUAE910w.jpg

"My brother. The only one I got now. "

Vance knows that no one really knows the story of her and Khalil since they didn't talk or interact with each other except for this year but she and he go way back. They were the quite the duo back in the kiddie days. She knew him before everyone knew him. He was the boy who once punched a boy lights out for pushing her off the swing. He was her brother. Still is. That boy is her ride and die. Vance knows that there's a chance that maybe she might lose him to the streets the way she lost her family but if he goes. She goes. That's how it is for her. His battle is her battle and vice versa. It's been that way since the kiddie days. He's home.

@Kingly

2-Pac - Unconditional Love

Last edited:
@AkuTheWolfOkami I could totally see that, while Vance looks at him like what the fuck is wrong with him? Why is the atmosphere so fucking awkward?

@T I R E D + P R I N C E we should totally make that a scene. like they're going to visit Khalil somewhere..idk..hospital..something (since Khalil and he are good ass friends) and they end up on the elevator.... all good laughs.

I've never really listened to MGK before. Except that one song about popping trunks. But that song you chose def goes with him xD

@JujuBee I know. I listen to him a lot and I like his music. World Series is one of my favorite songs too

@kairos ali I know, they are adorable. I swear Vance is making me jealous with all these people loving on her. Plus Mari is like the most adorable person ever so...

Users who are viewing this thread