• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Vanished conversations

Esbilon

Seven Thousand Club
My conversations (PMs) from before May 28 2014 seem to have mysteriously vanished. Was this part of a regular update I failed to pay sufficient attention to, or is there something more troubling going on?

A while back there was a mass wipe of inactive conversations site-wide, to free up space on the servers. That might be what happened, or it might've happened again recently.

Esbilon said:
My conversations (PMs) from before May 28 2014 seem to have mysteriously vanished. Was this part of a regular update I failed to pay sufficient attention to, or is there something more troubling going on?
Sometime last year or early this year, PMs that were older then 6 months with no replies got removed and it was unavoidable.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Sometime last year or early this year, PMs that were older then 6 months with no replies got removed and it was unavoidable.

[/QUOTE]
^ Yes, exactly this. Silly vague me, not remembering specific details ( :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back