• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☁︎ !!vanilla’s interest check!! ☁︎

Vanillazine

Hey-o! I go by Vanilla, nice to meet you!

♥︎RULES!♥︎

★ I’m 18+ and would also like someone who’s 18+ to role-play with, I like a lot of darker themes, and I know when I was 16-17 I could probably handle it, but this is for my comfort!

★ I’d like to say I’m literate, and quite descriptive within my replies, I’m not fond of one-liners and I would also like people who are good at grammar and spelling, I understand a few mistakes but if it’s constant throughout a reply I probably won’t carry on enjoying the roleplay.

★ I’d also like someone who’s able to write and convey angst and the true mentality of their character/s, if we’re doing OC x Canon then I’d like for you to be able to portray the character the way you see them! How you believe they cope with trauma or situations if it’s not specified within the media we’re playing from!

★ I reply at least once every two days, and I’d like to have people who can do the same for me, not constantly but just commonly, you know? ^^

★I can roleplay on here, but I also can on discord! So add me and send me a message if you’d also like to roleplay there, and don’t be hesitant, I don’t bite! (VanillaZine#4453)

★I make a whole ton of characters who are LGBTQ+ And I would really appreciate if you’re able to do this/ handle this too, I like to role-play with people who also have fluid characters!

♥︎FANDOMS!!♥︎

So, basically! Here will be the fandoms I’m in, and the amount of hearts means how much I crave them! This goes from Anime, To games, To TV shows!

ꕤGAMES: ꕤ
Detroit: become Human ♥︎♥︎♥︎
Cyberpunk: 2077 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Fallout 4 ♥︎♥︎
Life is strange (1) ♥︎
Life is strange (2) ♥︎♥︎♥︎
Life is strange (3) ♥︎♥︎
Far Cry 6 ♥︎♥︎
The Walking Dead ♥︎♥︎
The Last Of Us ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

ꕤMOVIES/TV SHOWS!!:ꕤ
Shameless ♥︎♥︎♥︎
Euphoria ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Stranger Things ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Umbrella Academy ♥︎♥︎♥︎
Legend Of Kora ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Arcane ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Marvel Cinematic Universe ♥︎♥︎♥︎

ꕤANIME/MANGA:ꕤ
My Hero Academia! ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Attack On Titan ♥︎
19 days ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Chainsaw man ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Wonder Egg Priority ♥︎♥︎
Kakegurui ♥︎

So, that’s it guys! Please if you’re craving this just DM my discord or PM me here! I’m craving a lot of these so hopefully they’re to your liking! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back