𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞.

sabishii.

目をそらす⸺

S E A R C H ┆♡ ┆ T H R E A D

• he

/*right side (scroll)*/

Sabishii. A literate writer looking for a partner or two to create something with. I write as either gender, including nonbinary. I am looking to keep our posts between 200 - 500 words 【 3 ⸺ 5 paragraphs 】 and someone who is passionate about contributing to discussion.

・・・・・・ ・・・・・・ ・・・・・・ ・・・・・ ・・

EgHJM1eUMAIenYp (1).jpg

I’m wanting to write with this character I’ve recently created. Below I’ll have a bit of information about him and if you’re interested, please message me. I have a full profile created for him so that you’re able to really see his information. If you’re not interested, thank you for reading this regardless.

Jung, Seonhwa is a serious man. He’s a photographer who is gradually being recognized within the media for being such a young talent; he’s worked with local fashion magazines and is quietly climbing the ranks of his industry while still only being an amateur. Seonhwa is six foot two [ 6 ` 2 ] and full Korean.

Notes on Seonhwa :
  1. A bit pretentious. Likes expensive things. A bit of a snob.
  2. His first love and most recent ex left him for someone rich and to make it worse, someone famous. He can’t stand the sight of her or women like her.
  3. Serious and cold in a way that makes people a bit afraid of interacting with him. He can be intimidating. Severe. Because of this he’s only got two close friends but they know the him that is warm, thoughtful and funny enough, romantic. But getting past Seonhwa’s dislikable, cold exterior can be quite hard and most people give up before even getting started.

Seonhwa is heterosexual and so romantic plotlines can only be for a m x f pairing.

Seonhwa speaks english and definitely is not reserved only for other korean oc's or settings in korea. he's open to everyone and everywhere!

bad qualities : possessive. clean freak, germiphobe. meticulous. argumentative.
good qualities : artful. thoughtful. romantic and attentive. cinnamonroll.

original theme: roald theme
coded by weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread