• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I've got 2-3 people who I think may still be playing, but theres radio silence from them. So I'm thinking of running a parallel group and may need 1 or 2 new faces for a treasure hunt.

Update: A potential pirate treasure is up for grabs, but the crew is dead and the survivors ran away. A spunky rogue named Charleena is looking to take the booty. Need 1-2 players. Starting level 2

Parallel quest: A string of merchants and farmers have been found dead or heavily injured in the southbend forest. The orks are bejng blamed for various traps, deaths, and disappearances. Your goal is to meet the ork leader and bring him back for trial. Starting level 2

Need 3 to 4 people

If you’re still looking, I’d be up for either the treasure hunt or the parallel quest! Lmk what classes the party needs, but I’d love to play an orc.

If you’re still looking, I’d be up for either the treasure hunt or the parallel quest! Lmk what classes the party needs, but I’d love to play an orc.
If you want to wait a few days to see if anyone else is interested in the new group, we can see who wants to play what. Otherwise treasure hunt needs frontliner or a backliner. All we have is a rogue player atm.

Noam Noam D. Rex D. Rex Doesn't seem like we'll have a lot of takers this time around. It's fine though. I can fit one of you, both or all three in the treasure hunt quest. We have a monk, a rogue, and a cleric at least for now. You don't need to fill in the stereotypical roles. Just play whatever you find fun. That is, if you want to play.

I missed this tag somehow, but I’m still down!

Sooo... I've got enough space-time to be involved in another Roleplay. If there's an opening for me, let me know.

Aw, darn! Do tag me if you ever start up a new campaign! I want to join one :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back