• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Vampunk's Lair of freakishly funky fun plotting

Vampunk

sʇɐq ןooɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ƃuıƃuɐɥ

Huh, been a while since I put out one of these, eh?
But I ain't dead! or rather Undead but who even pays attention to these small details, and it's 'bout time that I rose from my slumber to haunt the world with my grotesque writing habits!

And what better way of doing so than to seek the aid of minions like-minded individuals to join me in this undertakin'?

So, without further ado, let me introduce you to the enigma, the wicked, the bizarre personality that is Vampunk:

Vampunk
50% Vampire
50% Punk
100% Sassy Sarcasm

Yeah, yeah, we've already been there, but what can you expect from roleplaying with me?

Well, first of all, the opportunity of having someone who loves indulging in the snarky and the grotesque. The Horror, the Macabre, the Wicked.
Vampires, Werewolves, Ghouls, Ghasts, anything that goes bump in the night is fair game and always something that immediately catches my interests.
Meaning that that's precisely what you can expect when deciding, for some godforsaken reason, to role-play with me.

Second of all: Detail, in both Quality and Quantity.
I write a lot and I value a great deal of detail so that's what I also bring to the table, especially in those scenarios where you'd really want to get the creeps!

And lastly: Me
Or rather someone who'll laugh at your jokes, who's kinda weird in their own little ways, and someone who enjoys chattin' and just being plain silly at times!
So approach at your own risk!

That being said, if you're still stickin' around, let's just get into my many plots!

original.gif

City of Night
(Mystery, Monsters, Slice of Life, Social tension)

It has been the better part of ten years since the strangerkin revealed themselves to the public.
And for the first time since recorded history the things that went bump in the night became more than just the stuff of scary tales as the boogeymen of humankind seemed to now choose to live among them as equals.
But with every change, humanity always fears what they cannot understand and trust and respect is something that is only learnt slow and steadily...and completely erased with the snap of one's fingers.

What unease peace now exists with those strangers to humankind who chose to integrate themselves into a society that never even knew they had existed is now threatened as disappearances on both sides seem to become more frequent. Strangerkin and humans disappearing with no trace as each side seems to blame the other.
And those lives that they had built for each other are on the verge of collapse as vampire, werewolf, ghoul and human will learn that there's more to the city of night than those who walk the day and those who stalk the night.

tenor.gif

Gutter Bats
(Horror)

What happens when you die?
Does heaven and hell exist? Is it just a dreamless sleep? Does oblivion await you?
Well, you were never supposed to know that it seems as fate had something entirely different in mind...
Awakening in a morgue, limbs stiff, heart beating a fraction of the tempo it had in life...and the hunger...the hunger...

Reborn or never meant to live, you find yourself in a world that is harsh and cruel, existing in the decaying bowels of the city you once called your home, with no idea where to go, and who those that now call you family really are.
Only one thing is certain, that you must feed.

KNajg6E.jpg

Deep Blue Sea
(Friendship/Romance, adventure)

You thought it'd be your end, finding yourself in a thunderstorm, titanic waves threatening to drown you, throwing your body around like a rag doll, certain that your blood in the water would attract whatever creatures lurked below the surface.
And when the rough, cold skin of one of them graced your leg your life began flashing before your eyes as darkness would take you...

Just for you to wake up on the shore, unharmed, and with something lurking in the shallows, waiting for you to wake up and meet your savior...

giphy.gif

Starfall
(Friendship, Roadtrip, Fish out of water)

Are we alone in this vast galaxy?
Are there beings so unimaginably bizarre our minds could not comprehend lurking somewhere in the majestic clusters of stars...or are they not so different than us after all...

Well those questions would be laid to rest once you find something detach itself from the meteor shower you were watching at night, heading straight for earth and coming to crash land somewhere deep inside the local forest...
Does curiosity make you venture out into the woods to find what extragalactic traveller had found itself on earth?
Be it Xenomorph or E.T. there's only one way to find out...

ezgif.com-resize__3_htrrry

Worms
(Horror, SciFi, Adventure)

Invasion of the body snatchers or the next step in human evolution, something definitely changed when the asteroid landed on earth.
Some intergalactic virus escaping from eons of being trapped in space...and finding YOU...a regular human...
Bonding with you...and a few select others, you'd find yourself no longer the only voice in your head as something older than the human race itself would find its way unto a planet inhabited by creatures who have no idea what horrors lurk in the stars...

Beware, for symbiosis and parasitic tendencies are only a matter of perspective...

PwNY.gif

An Uninvited Guest
(Friendship/Romance, Vampire, Slice of (un)life)

You didn't even know you had a distant great-aunt, much less one that would turn out to leave you her mansion once she kicked the bucket.
Out of nowhere you'd find yourself inheriting a vast mansion and a small fortune...under the one condition that you kept the mansion and lived in it...
Odd, but not something that seemed impossible to achieve, no?

Well, seems the old lady did forget to mention a little bat problem in the attic.
Will you come to terms with the fact that you have to share your new home with a batty roomie or is it just a matter of time that it would all just become a massive pain in the neck?

Dude I love your vibe and ideas so if you are still open I would love to talk and see if we would match. I especially loved the first and last idea. Anyway I'm interested so if you want to talk I can PM you or vice versa.

All of these plots seem really freaking awesome. Plus, you seem to have a great attitude. I'd love to discuss RPing with you

Last edited:
Okay, wow, so all of these plots have captured my attention, especially City of Night, Deep Blue Sea and An Uninvited Guest. Would love to do one of the 3 if you're interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back