• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampocalypse -Open-

Selitia

The Lone Wolf

vampire-teeth-wide.jpg
word-apocalypse-printed-on-paper-macro-picture-id998594652

Vampocalyspe
In the year 3056 mythical creatures finally took a stand against the human race and it's oppressive government. War waged and many humans and mythical creatures died. Most of the mythical creature races were killed off as the world began to take the characteristics of survival of the fittest. The Vampires were the ones who ran races dry and massacred many cities. They took over earth and soon the world took on a post-apocalyptic feel to it. No running water, electricity, and cities were left standing as the vampire race build their own empires. Now the humans are low-class citizens who fear for their life constantly. Many humans are sold or auctioned off as slaves and such but a small group of survivors tries to form a resistance to overthrow the vampires in this desolated world. Will they succeed and claim the thrown of will they be crush or bought by the vampire hierarchy.

This is world-building, free-roaming rp

Roles:
Vampires-
Rulers:
1: Selitia Selitia
2:
3:

High Class:
4: Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
5: DovahBeat DovahBeat
6: DovahBeat DovahBeat
7: withinasapphire withinasapphire
8:
9:
10:

Humans:
1: Selitia Selitia
2: ColdEmergency ColdEmergency
3:
4:
5:

Humans Made to die (For plot/get turned):
1: ColdEmergency ColdEmergency
2:
3:

Rules-
Please follow all rpn rules. This is a given

Be considerate of other rpers

Please don't overdo cussing

Don't metagame or power game unless it goes with the rp.

Please try to have at least two paragraphs in an IC post. I get it if it's not possible

BE DETAILED TO AN EXTENT WITH THE CHARACTER SHEET

Last edited:
uuuuuuuuuuuu gives me underworld vibes (I know it's quite different in reality :D)
I like it

i’d be interested. . .if your still taking people!

Could I have two high class spots? If that's okay? (I would like two characters who are "family" if that's fine)

Hey, I was also wondering, Where is the character sign ups? If there is one? I am on mobile and can't read the first post very well to check.

Hey, I was also wondering, Where is the character sign ups? If there is one? I am on mobile and can't read the first post very well to check.
No, not yet. I just wanted to get roles first. If you're interested please tell me what role you wish to play.

hey! i'm interested as well, if this is still going to go on, but i'm wondering if it's beginner friendly? I'm entirely new to this site and it's more elaborate than what I'm used to. Is that okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back